AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

Buy AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Set Guitars To Kill
2. A Little Bit of Solidarity Goes A Long Way
3. Clench Fists, Grit Teeth...GO!
4. I Capture Castles

- Tony Wright / guitar
- Johnny Adger / bass
- Chris Wee / drums

Thanks to Chris H for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR And So I Watch You From Afar Music

Pony Japan/Zoom 2009
Audio CD$23.06 (used)
cargo 2009
Universal Uk/Zoom 2011
Gangs by And So I Watch You From Afar [Music CD]Gangs by And So I Watch You From Afar [Music CD]
Sargent House
And So I Watch You From Afar- Gangs - RIC25 US $11.23 Buy It Now 11h 46m
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR**ALL HAIL BRIGHT FUTURES**CD US $14.46 Buy It Now 20h 35m
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR-GANGS CD NEW US $11.88 Buy It Now 1 day
And So I Watch You From Afar - Gangs [CD New] US $10.81 Buy It Now 1 day
And So I Watch You From Afar - All Hail Bright Futures [CD New] US $12.47 Buy It Now 1 day
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR- ALL HAIL BRIGHT FUTURES - PROMO-CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
And So I Watch You From Afar - All Hail Bright Futures CD US $14.79 Buy It Now 2 days
And So I Watch You From Afar - Gangs CD SARGENT HOUSE US $13.89 Buy It Now 2 days
And So I Watch You From Afar - All Hail Bright Futures - SH094CD US $17.18 Buy It Now 7 days
And So I Watch You from Afar : Gangs CD (2011) US $11.87 Buy It Now 10 days
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR**ALL HAIL BRIGHT FUTURES**VINYL US $22.11 Buy It Now 11 days
All Hail Bright Futures by And So I Watch You from Afar *New CD* US $9.66 Buy It Now 13 days
And So I Watch You From Afar All Hail Bright Futures CD US $16.79 Buy It Now 13 days
And So I Watch You from Afar - All Hail Bright Futures (CD 2013)12 TRACKS -PROMO US $13.33 Buy It Now 16 days
And So I Watch You From Afar - Gangs NEW CD US $9.23 Buy It Now 16 days
And So I Watch You From Afar - All Hail Bright Futures (CD New) US $12.74 Buy It Now 17 days
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR All Hail Bright Futures VINYL LP RECORD Brand New! US $18.98 Buy It Now 18 days
VERSECHORUSVERSE - S/T Album. UK 10 track CD (And So I Watch You From Afar) US $4.63 Buy It Now 18 days
VERSECHORUSVERSE - No More Years. UK CD +press (And So I Watch You From Afar) US $1.55 Buy It Now 19 days
Gangs [Digipak] by And So I Watch You from Afar (CD, Nov-2011, Sargent US $7.93 Buy It Now 20 days
Hail Bright Futures [LP] by And So I Watch You From Afar (Vinyl, Mar-2013, Sarge US $24.85 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR music online Buy AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR And So I Watch You From Afar ratings distribution

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR And So I Watch You From Afar reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars A solid one, really. I'm not into Post-Rock much recently, but there are still some enjoyable albums, even though made by the same good old receipts. AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR's self-titled release is kind of such one. It has everything one can expect from any Post-Rock Album nowadays: some Electronica, some Metal, some weird tracks' names, some melodies, but nothing to write home about if you've already heard this thousand times before. I thought I'd never be that snobby, but seriously some albums are good only when you're listening to them right now...and when you turn them off, you can hardly remember a single note from it. Recommended for genre's fans

Send comments to Prog-jester (BETA) | Report this review (#235829) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 30, 2009

Review by Atavachron
4 stars Kickin' debut proper from these Irish posties, stuffed to the seams with youthful power and emotion, showing vague influences from alternative rock but smashing it into pieces and replacing it with something much more explosive. Closer to a headbutt from a stout, neck-less soccer hooligan. A sound is achieved that penetrates deep with the dual guitars, drums & bass creating wall after wall of seismic sea waves as the band pounds the shoreline. Powerhouse drummer Chris Wee, bassist Johnny Adger and the guitars of Tony Wright & Rory Friers are all-for-one. Their approach is unimpeachably that of a team, creating a huge, absolute, unselfish singularity with the music, never allowing individualism to get in the way.

'Set Guitars to Kill' establishes the bare-knuckle tone, Wright & Friers echoing a distant storm, Adger thudding out accents underlaid with Wee's phenomenal drums (this is no 'wee' player), culminating in a beautiful twin guitar line. A touch of Brit-alt for 'A Little Bit of Solidarity Goes a Long Way', jingling Math in 'Clench Fists,Grit Teeth' with more skull-rattling hunks of rhythm and progressing well past 6 minutes into some unexpected stuff. The Edge's impact is heard on 'I Capture Castles' with a good mix of military strike and stony spacerock. Fun and garage-like 'Start a Band' and 'Tip of the Hat,Punch in the Face' with spectacular post-metallic breaks, totally killer 'If it Ain't Broke,Break it', ending in softer territory for 'The Voiceless' and 'Eat the City,Eat it Whole'.

Complex though not purebred math/post and with far more emphasis on the expression of feeling rather than the formation of thought, ASIWYFA is one hell of a band that would likely blow away almost any poor devils who were dumb enough to go on after them. And like a group of rioting footy fans who are "Just out for a good time,mate", this foursome will quite easily crush you into bite-size bits. Right. Toodle pip.

Send comments to Atavachron (BETA) | Report this review (#377436) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 09, 2011

4 stars Northern Ireland's And So I Watch You From Afar's eponymous debut sadly didn't get them acclaim it should. As a debut album for a band that plays two of the world's unknown genres (Post and Math Rock), it sort of dissappeared and they didn't get the appraise they needed until their second albu ... (read more)

Report this review (#558265) | Posted by The Runaway | Friday, October 28, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR "And So I Watch You From Afar"