THESE ARE MY TWISTED WORDS

Radiohead

Radiohead These Are My Twisted Words album cover

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2009

1. These Are My Twisted Words (5:31)

Search RADIOHEAD These Are My Twisted Words lyrics

Search RADIOHEAD These Are My Twisted Words tabs

- Thom Yorke / vocals and effects
- Ed O'Brien / vocals and guitars
- Jonny Greenwood / guitars and keyboards
- Colin Greenwood / bass
- Phil Selway / drums

Digital single avaliable for free download on their official website

Thanks to tupan for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD These Are My Twisted Words Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
LP amnesiac ~ USD $36.75
LP ok computer ~ USD $28.80
LP the bends ~ USD $20.83

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD These Are My Twisted Words ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD These Are My Twisted Words reviews

Review by memowakeman
2 stars These Are My Twisted Words

One free to download song that can be found in their WASTE site, where one can buy their merchandise. The band composed this song last year (2009) and since then they shared it to the world, and even they have played it in some concerts. Jonny Greenwood himself said that they were pretty proud of this song.

And yeah, I cannot say that this is my favorite Radiohead song, but it is a quite fine track that sounds like some kind of mixture between In Rainbows and OK Computer. Its length is about five minutes and a half; the first minutes are completely instrumental and the music is progressing little by little. Before reaching minute three, vocals appear and add that unique flavor that Yorke's voice can share. Cool track.

So, I am reviewing only one song, yeah, but this is also in order to support the band and to let the fans know about this track, so go and download it. My grade, two stars, because I cannot rate higher a one-song single as much as I like it.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#308638) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 06, 2010

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "These Are My Twisted Words"