WELCOME TO THE THEATRE...

Pangaea

2. Crimson: (7:33)
i) Overture ii) The Deep Blue
3. Dark Room (4:13)
4. Ride It Easy (3:27)
5. The White Shaman (2:41)
6. The Fall Of Rome (5:58)
7. Altar Of The Dragon (4:30)
8. The Hobo, The Dog, & The Moon (5:26)
9. Cry For You (3:47)
10. Fanfare For One World (4:14)
11. The Nightmare (6:15)

Search PANGAEA Welcome to the Theatre... lyrics

Search PANGAEA Welcome to the Theatre... tabs

- Andi Schenck /drums & percussion
- Corey Schenck / keyboards, guitars & backing vocals
- Darrell Masingale / vocals & lead guitar
- Ron Poulsen / bass guitar & backing vocals

CD-HMG-CD006/1998

PANGAEA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PANGAEA Welcome to the Theatre... Music

More places to buy PANGAEA music online Buy PANGAEA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PANGAEA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PANGAEA Welcome to the Theatre... ratings distribution

PANGAEA Welcome to the Theatre... reviews

Review by Prog-jester
2 stars Well, starting reviewing these unreviewed albums I realised why they're unreviewed (mostly). I have almost nothing to say about this one - just look at the rating. It has good but cheesy melodical side and mediocre musicianship. Don't know how it can be prog - it sounds like 70s pop-rock bands like SWEET, SLADE and SMOKIE are trying to play something ARTish (in their opinion). I must confess, PANGAEA conquered me with their melodies and that's why I gave them 2 stars instead of deserved 1 star. Neo- Prog? Nope. Prog-Related? Maybe...but even TEN has much more Prog to offer.

Wow, I have more than 50 words about this one! A personal record I guess ;-) .To finish with, I wouldn't recommend this one to you, but you can try if you're not the Hard- Rock/Pomp-Pop-Rock hater.

Post a review of PANGAEA "Welcome to the Theatre... "

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives