LOVE ME TWO TIMES

Proto-Prog

The Doors Love Me Two Times album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Moonlight Drive (2:16)
2. Love Me Two Times (2:37)

Search THE DOORS Love Me Two Times lyrics

Search THE DOORS Love Me Two Times tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45624, US
Elektra EKSN 45022, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Love Me Two Times Music

Light My Fire / Love Me Two TimesLight My Fire / Love Me Two Times
Single
Elektra / Wea 1992
DOORS Love Me Two Times 45rpm 7DOORS Love Me Two Times 45rpm 7" EK 45624 Vinyl VG+
byfrm_me
Vinyl$16.31 (used)
Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times by DoorsLight My Fire / Love Me Two Times by Doors
Wea/Elektra Entertainment
Wea/Elektra Entertainment
Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [Vinyl LP]Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [Vinyl LP]
Vinyl$19.99 (used)
Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive (VG 45 rpm)Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive (VG 45 rpm)
ELECTRA
Vinyl$14.65 (used)
gloria / love me two times 12gloria / love me two times 12
Vinyl$22.99 (used)
light my fire / love me two times 45 rpm singlelight my fire / love me two times 45 rpm single
Vinyl$23.91 (used)

THE DOORS GLORIA & LOVE ME TWO TIMES 12" SINGLE UK 1983 USD $17.28 Buy It Now 2h 36m
45 RPM Vinyl The Doors Love Me Two Times Spun Gold Elektra EKS-4505 45ame6 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 32m
The Doors Love Me Two Times 1967 45rpm VG+ PSYCH USD $10.99 Buy It Now 16h 59m
Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [VG++ Copy] USD $19.97 Buy It Now 17h 50m
THE DOORS HELLO I LOVE YOU / LOVE ME TWO TIMES 45RPM SINGLE USD $15.18 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors: "Love Me Two Times" / "Moonlight Drive" - '67 Rock hit - plays well! USD $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors-Love Me Two Times/Hello I Love You (UK import) VG+ USD $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS second ALBUM cd STRANGE DAYS hits LOVE ME two times PEOPLE ARE STRANGE USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive 1983 US Remastered Promo NM USD $12.00 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors = Hello I Love you / Love me Two Times - 1971 Elektra Classic Rock 45 USD $5.06 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS LOVE ME TWO TIMES & MOONLIGHT DRIVE PROMO 12" NEAR MINT USD $22.74 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive STOCK NM 45 Elektra 45624 Psych USD $9.99 [0 bids]
DOORS - 7"Single -Hello I Love You/Love Me Two Times, EX+ USD $10.11 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS ELEKTRA LABEL LOVE ME TWO TIMES 45 RPM USD $9.95 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS "LOVE ME TWO TIMES c/w LIGHT MY FIRE" MONSTER 60's PHSYC LISTEN! USD $11.38 Buy It Now 7 days
ROCK ! 45 RECORD -THE DOORS EX - SPUN GOLD - LOVE ME TWO TIMES/LIGHT MY FIRE USD $6.00 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors "Light My Fire"/ "Love Me Two Times" Vinyl Record 45 USD $8.98 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors 45 Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times Elektra Records #E-45051 MINT USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors 45 rpm Philippines 7" love me two times USD $35.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Vintage Spun Gold Elektra Doors Light My Fire Love Me Two Time 45 Record Vinyl USD $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
DOORS:Light My Fire 2:52-Love Me Two Times-U.S. 7" 72 PRC Philips Test Pressing USD $398.98 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Doors Love me two times moonlight drive 12 inch single Elektra EAOR 4955 PROMO USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times 45 RPM Record Used Rock USD $6.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Doors m- promo 12 Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS. LOVE ME TWO TIMES/MOONIGHT DRIVE. 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS - Gloria / Love Me Two Times ~ 12" Single PS USD $14.77 Buy It Now 14 days
MINT- 45~the DOORS~LOVE ME TWO TIMES/MOONLIGHT DRIVE~ELEKTRA~HEAR USD $24.99 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $100.00 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS: Light My Fire/ Love Me Two Times RARE CANADA GOLD ELEKTRA 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 17 days
NICE Original Elektra 45 by THE DOORS Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive USD $12.99 Buy It Now 20 days
DOORS, LOT OF 6 - 7" RECORDS, INCL LOVE ME TWO TIMES, LIGHT MY FIRE USD $21.99 Buy It Now 20 days
DOORS-STRANGE DAYS (LOVE ME TWO TIMES.-RHINO 8122-79865-1 180 GRAM NEW SEALED LP USD $24.98 Buy It Now 22 days
45RPM Doors Love me Two Times & Moonlight Drive USD $8.03 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS GLORIA & LOVE ME TWO TIMES 12" SINGLE UK 1983 WITH POSTER NEAR MINT USD $36.39 Buy It Now 23 days
The DOORS - Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive (1983 Original Vinyl 12") WLP USD $17.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Doors - Strange Days "People are Strange" "Love Me Two Times" (vinyl album) USD $24.00 Buy It Now 23 days
DOORS Love Me Two Times 45rpm 7" EK 45624 Vinyl VG+ USD $16.99 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS 'Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Dr.' unplayed NM 12" Promo 1983 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
DOORS: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive 45 (Japan, PS insert, w/ company sle USD $200.00 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive ELEKTRA 45624 45 7" USD $18.99 Buy It Now 26 days
THE DOORS love me two times b/w moonlight drive RARE ITALIAN Vedette 45 w5862 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 27 days
The Doors, Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times ~ NM Spun Gold 45 +sleeve USD $3.77 Buy It Now 27 days
DOORS " Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times " Vinyl 7" E-45051 45rpm "Sleeve" Icon USD $14.79 Buy It Now 27 days
THE DOORS -(45)- LIGHT MY FIRE / LOVE ME TWO TIMES ELEKTRA SPUN GOLD - 1970'S USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
DOORS " Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times " Vinyl 7" E-45051 45rpm "Sleeve" Icon USD $9.79 Buy It Now 28 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.56 Buy It Now 29 days
Doors, Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times, Excellent Single USD $18.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(60%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "Love Me Two Times"