LOVE ME TWO TIMES

Proto-Prog

The Doors Love Me Two Times album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Moonlight Drive (2:16)
2. Love Me Two Times (2:37)

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45624, US
Elektra EKSN 45022, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy THE DOORS Love Me Two Times Music

THE DOORS Light My Fire & Love Me Two Times 7" 45 record NEW + juke box strip USD $25.03 Buy It Now 6h 34m
DOORS:Love Me Two Times 2:37-Touch Me-Portugal 7" 71 Elektra Alverada N-57-6 PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 23h 42m
THE DOORS - GLORIA / LOVE ME TWO TIMES - 1983 UK 12" VINYL SINGLE - E9774T USD $12.06 Buy It Now 1 day
DOORS 45 RPM 7" - Love Me Two Times 2017 RE-ISSUE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors,1st Press UK 45RPM 7", Love Me two Times. Very Rare. Excellent USD $267.06 [0 bids]
THE DOORS "LOVE ME TWO TIMES" / "MOONLIGHT DRIVE" 7" 45 ORIGINAL USD $6.39 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors CD BackTrax Single Light My Fire Love Me Two Times SEALED Hits Series USD $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors - Love Me Two Times / Light My Fire On Elektra Vinyl Record Rock 60s USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DOORS - Gloria / Love Me Two Times ~ 12" Single PS USD $18.24 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS love me two times / light my fire JUKEBOX STRIP SPUN GOLD 45 USD $4.49 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS "LOVE ME TWO TIMES" / "MOONLIGHT DRIVE" 7" 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
gloria / love me two times 12, DOORS,Very Good, Vinyl LP. Some wear to cover. No USD $25.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Vintage 45 rpm The Doors ?Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times Elektra Spun Gold USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Vintage 45 rpm The Doors Love Me Two Times & Moonlight Drive Elektra EK-45624 67 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.70 Buy It Now 5 days
RARE THE DOORS 13 MEXICAN EP PS Love Me Two Times / Touch Me / Break MORRISON USD $19.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS Light My Fire & Love Me Two Times 7" 45 record + juke box strip RARE! USD $17.44 Buy It Now 7 days
Doors Hello I Love You 45 rpm Love Me Two Times Ghost Song Roadhouse Blues UK USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Doors Elektra 45624 "LOVE ME TWO TIMES" (GREAT ROCK & ROLL) MAKE OFFER USD $15.99 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS love me two times / light my fire ELEKTRA SPUN GOLD 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 9 days
MINT- 45~the DOORS~LOVE ME TWO TIMES/MOONLIGHT DRIVE~ELEKTRA~HEAR USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Doors Promo 12" Vinyl Lot Gloria x3, Love Me Two Times,Ray Mazarek In-Store Play USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS Love Me Two Times/MOONLIGHT DRIVE Electra 45624 7" 45 rpm NEAR MINT USD $9.88 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS STRANGE DAYS VINYL LP ALBUM 1967 ELEKTRA RECORDS LOVE ME TWO TIMES VG+ USD $129.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors-Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times 7" Vinyl Elektra ?E-45051 1984 Reissue USD $16.78 Buy It Now 11 days
Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive (VG 45 rpm), Doors,Very Good, #### 45 RPM , 7" USD $18.27 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS LOVE ME TWO TIMES 12" WHITE LABEL PROMO USD $3.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive 1983 US Remastered Promo NM USD $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS - STRANGE DAYS CASSETTE TAPE (1968 ALBUM) People Are/Love Me Two Times USD $5.44 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
45 rpm/ The Doors/ Love Me Two Times/ Light My Fire USD $6.00 Buy It Now 13 days
MINT- 1967 orig The DOORS STRANGE DAYS album EKS 74014 Love Me Two Times PLAY EX USD $71.95 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors Light My fire / Love Me Two Times 45 RPM Record USD $3.99 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS:Love Me Two Times-Moonlight Drive-Sweden 7" 67 Metronome Recs. J45-764 PSL USD $184.98 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS LOVE ME TWO TIMES JAPAN VICTOR SJET-498 USD $90.00 Buy It Now 16 days
DOORS: Love Me Two Times-Moonlight Drive-Germany 7" 68 Metronome Recs. J 764 PSL USD $184.98 Buy It Now 16 days
DOORS:Light My Fire 2:52-Love Me Two Times-U.S. 7" 72 PRC Philips Test Pressing USD $398.98 Buy It Now 17 days
The doors light my fire/ love me two times 45 vinyl USD $15.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS "LOVE ME TWO TIMES" TEST PRESSING 12" VINYL MINT B/W MOON LIGHT DRIVE USD $120.00 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive USA ELEKTRA NM- Psych USD $8.00 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times - The Doors CD BOVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $7.52 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times 7" Vinyl USD $13.35 Buy It Now 20 days
the doors light my fire /love me two times 2 track 7" vinyl (U.S release) USD $13.41 Buy It Now 20 days
45W THE DOORS LIGHT MY FIRE /LOVE ME TWO TIMES ON ELECTRA GOLD RECORDS USD $6.90 Buy It Now 21 days
DOORS,"Light My Fire"/"Love Me Two Times" NEAR MINT JUKEBOX 45rpm USD $2.77 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors Light My Fire Love Me Two Times Cd Single Very Good!! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS. "HELLO I LOVE YOU / LOVE ME TWO TIMES" ELEKTRA 7" UK 1971. EX COND USD $13.41 Buy It Now 23 days
DOORS LIGHT MY FIRE/LOVE ME TWO TIMES USED 45RPM VINYL USD $5.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Doors, Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive, Electra EK-45624, 1967, Psych Rock USD $14.00 Buy It Now 25 days
THE DOORS ~ LOVE ME TWO TIMES ~ 1983 12" US PROMO ROCK VINYL SINGLE ~ PLAYS WELL USD $18.77 Buy It Now 25 days
The Doors Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive Elektra 7" 45 Single NM- 1st Press USD $30.00 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS-STRANGE DAYS (LOVE ME TWO TIMES.-RHINO 8122-79865-1 180 GRAM NEW SEALED LP USD $23.73 Buy It Now 28 days
DOORS - LIGHT MY FIRE / LOVE ME TWO TIMES "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA UNPLAYED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 28 days
DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES / UNKNOWN SOLDIER "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA UNPLAYED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $100.00 Buy It Now 28 days
The Doors Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times 45 Single Elektra Spun Gold VG USD $4.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(60%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "Love Me Two Times"