LOVE ME TWO TIMES

Proto-Prog

The Doors Love Me Two Times album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Moonlight Drive (2:16)
2. Love Me Two Times (2:37)

Search THE DOORS Love Me Two Times lyrics

Search THE DOORS Love Me Two Times tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45624, US
Elektra EKSN 45022, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Love Me Two Times Music

Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [Vinyl LP]Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [Vinyl LP]
Vinyl$17.99 (used)
gloria / love me two times 12gloria / love me two times 12
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
light my fire / love me two times 45 rpm singlelight my fire / love me two times 45 rpm single
Vinyl$24.32 (used)
Love me two timesLove me two times
Audio CD$12.43 (used)
love me two times 45 rpm singlelove me two times 45 rpm single
Vinyl$9.99 (used)

The DOORS 7" RECORD LOT People Are Strange Love Me Two Times Hello I Love You 45 USD $9.00 [0 bids]
The Doors - Gloria / Love Me Two Times Elektra ?E9774T UK 1983 12" SINGLE USD $11.96 Buy It Now 12h 44m
Vintage Spun Gold Elektra Doors Light My Fire Love Me Two Time 45 Record Vinyl USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors Light My Fire, Love Me Two Times Backtrax CD Single Elektra New USD $40.00 [0 bids]
Doors, Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive, Electra EK-45624, 1967, Psych Rock USD $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS LOVE ME TWO TIMES / 7INCH PS USD $299.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS Light My Fire b/w Love Me Two Times E 45051 7" 45rpm Vinyl VG+ USD $7.19 Buy It Now 3 days
The Doors, Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive,UK 1st 7". Ultra Rare. Ex+Condition USD $238.16 [0 bids]
The Doors, Light My Fire, Love Me Two Times, Elektra 45051, Jukebox 45 rpm MINT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $100.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS ~ LOVE ME TWO TIMES ~ 1983 12" US PROMO ROCK VINYL SINGLE ~ PLAYS WELL USD $21.27 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS, LOT OF 6 - 7" RECORDS, INCL LOVE ME TWO TIMES, LIGHT MY FIRE USD $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RPM THE DOORS- Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive ELEKTRA 45624 USD $1.49 [0 bids]
DOORS-STRANGE DAYS (LOVE ME TWO TIMES.-RHINO 8122-79865-1 180 GRAM NEW SEALED LP USD $24.98 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS:Love Me Two Times 2:37-Touch Me-Portugal 7" 71 Elektra Alverada N-57-6 PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS - GLORIA / LOVE ME TWO TIMES - 1983 UK 12" VINYL SINGLE - E9774T USD $11.96 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times / Light My Fire On Elektra Vinyl Record Rock 60s USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS - LIGHT MY FIRE / LOVE ME TWO TIMES "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA UNPLAYED USD $17.50 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES / UNKNOWN SOLDIER "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA UNPLAYED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $23.24 Buy It Now 13 days
MINT- The DOORS lp album STRANGE DAYS Jim Morrison Love Me Two Times PLAYS EX USD $34.95 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire & Love Me Two Times 7" 45 record + juke box strip RARE! USD $18.14 Buy It Now 15 days
Doors Love Me Two times / Hello I Love You UK Vinyl 45 RPM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
DOORS Orig 1967 "Love Me Two Times" 45 SEALED UNPLAYED USD $49.99 Buy It Now 17 days
MINT- 45~the DOORS~LOVE ME TWO TIMES/MOONLIGHT DRIVE~ELEKTRA~HEAR USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS,HELLO I LOVE YOU / LOVE ME TWO TIMES,ELEKTRA 7"1976 ISSUE,SUPERB SOUND USD $6.64 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS Light My Fire b/w Love Me Two Times - Vinyl 45 rpm - Elektra Oldies VG++ USD $11.88 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS LOVE ME TWO TIMES & MOONLIGHT DRIVE PROMO 12" NEAR MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Doors Hello I Love You 45 rpm Love Me Two Times Ghost Song Roadhouse Blues UK USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
DOORS "LOVE ME TWO TIMES c/w LIGHT MY FIRE" MONSTER 60's PHSYC LISTEN! USD $11.96 Buy It Now 21 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive 1983 US Remastered Promo NM USD $15.00 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors 45 Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times Elektra Records #E-45051 MINT USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times 1983 Promo NM SIGNED MANZAREK, KRIEGER USD $250.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Doors "Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS:Love Me Two Times-Moonlight Drive-Sweden 7" 67 Metronome Recs. J45-764 PSL USD $184.98 Buy It Now 24 days
The Doors: "Love Me Two Times" / "Moonlight Drive" - '67 Rock hit - plays well! USD $3.00 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES / MOONLIGHT DRIVE - 45 RPM USD $12.00 Buy It Now 25 days
DOORS:Light My Fire 2:52-Love Me Two Times-U.S. 7" 72 PRC Philips Test Pressing USD $398.98 Buy It Now 25 days
45$ THE DOORS LIGHT MY FIRE / LOVE ME TWO TIMES ON ELECTRA RECORDS USD $8.09 Buy It Now 27 days
The Doors Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times 45 RPM Record Used Rock USD $3.95 Buy It Now 27 days
DOORS - Gloria / Love Me Two Times ~ 12" Single PS USD $14.89 Buy It Now 28 days
The Doors 45 rpm Philippines 7" love me two times USD $40.00 Buy It Now 29 days
THE DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES / MOONLIGHT DRIVE - 12" PROMO VINYL USD $7.90 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(60%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "Love Me Two Times"