LOVE ME TWO TIMES

Proto-Prog

The Doors Love Me Two Times album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Moonlight Drive (2:16)
2. Love Me Two Times (2:37)

Search THE DOORS Love Me Two Times lyrics

Search THE DOORS Love Me Two Times tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45624, US
Elektra EKSN 45022, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Love Me Two Times Music

Light My Fire / Love Me Two TimesLight My Fire / Love Me Two Times
Single
Elektra / Wea 1992
Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times by DoorsLight My Fire / Love Me Two Times by Doors
Elektra / Wea
Wea/Elektra Entertainment
Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [Vinyl LP]Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [Vinyl LP]
Vinyl$19.99 (used)
Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive (VG 45 rpm)Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive (VG 45 rpm)
ELECTRA
Vinyl$14.65 (used)
gloria / love me two times 12gloria / love me two times 12
Vinyl$22.99 (used)
light my fire / love me two times 45 rpm singlelight my fire / love me two times 45 rpm single
Vinyl$23.99 (used)
love me two times 45 rpm singlelove me two times 45 rpm single
Vinyl$10.00 (used)

THE DOORS: Light My Fire/ Love Me Two Times RARE CANADA GOLD ELEKTRA 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 45m
The Doors LP Record Album Strange Days Shrink EKS-74014 Love Me Two Times People USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS "Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times" Electra Records 45Rpm Free S/H USA USD $8.57 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS PSYCH PINK LABELS 45 LOVE ME TWO TIMES/MOONLIGHT DRIVE USD $7.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS - Love me two times / Moonlight Drive - RARE swedish PS USD $120.00 Buy It Now 3 days
45RPM Doors Love me Two Times & Moonlight Drive USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS GLORIA & LOVE ME TWO TIMES 12" SINGLE UK 1983 WITH POSTER NEAR MINT USD $35.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The DOORS - Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive (1983 Original Vinyl 12") WLP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive ELEKTRA 45624 45 7" USD $18.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS " Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times " Vinyl 7" E-45051 45rpm "Sleeve" Icon USD $14.79 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive 45 (Japan, PS insert, w/ company sle USD $250.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS ELEKTRA PROMO 45*HOLE PUNCH*LOVE ME TWO TIMES*UNPLAYED USD $9.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times [Single] [7 inch Vinyl Disc] by Doors The USD $4.25 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS love me two times b/w moonlight drive RARE ITALIAN Vedette 45 w5862 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS " Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times " Vinyl 7" E-45051 45rpm "Sleeve" Icon USD $14.79 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS -(45)- LIGHT MY FIRE / LOVE ME TWO TIMES ELEKTRA SPUN GOLD - 1970'S USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors 45 rpm Philippines 7" love me two times USD $35.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS GLORIA & LOVE ME TWO TIMES 12" SINGLE UK 1983 USD $17.09 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS Hello I Love You/Love Me Two Times/Roadhouse [2X7"] Elektra K12215 UK USD $14.11 Buy It Now 12 days
45 RPM Vinyl The Doors Love Me Two Times Spun Gold Elektra EKS-4505 45ame6 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors Love Me Two Times 1967 45rpm VG+ PSYCH USD $12.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [VG++ Copy] USD $19.97 Buy It Now 12 days
* THE DOORS *HELLO I LOVE YOU / LOVE ME TWO TIMES (1971) * 7" VINYL * JUKEBOX USD $7.90 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS-13 1970 ELEKTRA RECORDS LP EKS-74079 EXC. VG+ LOVE ME TWO TIMES USD $6.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire & Love Me Two Times 7" 45 record + juke box strip RARE! USD $22.95 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS "LOVE ME TWO TIMES/Moonlight Drive" ELEKTRA 45624 (1967) 45rpm SINGLE USD $4.75 Buy It Now 14 days
45 RECORD 7"- THE DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES USD $4.50 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors-Love Me Two Times/Hello I Love You (UK import) VG+ USD $7.00 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 16 days
DOORS "LIGHT MY FIRE c/w LOVE ME TWO TIMES" CLASSIC 60's SOUND LISTEN! USD $11.86 Buy It Now 17 days
ROCK ! 45 RECORD -THE DOORS EX - SPUN GOLD - LOVE ME TWO TIMES/LIGHT MY FIRE USD $6.00 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS LOVE ME TWO TIMES & MOONLIGHT DRIVE PROMO 12" NEAR MINT USD $22.49 Buy It Now 18 days
DOORS - 7"Single -Hello I Love You/Love Me Two Times, EX+ USD $10.54 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS: LOVE ME TWO TIMES / LIGHT MY FIRE USD $4.50 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS "LOVE ME TWO TIMES c/w LIGHT MY FIRE" MONSTER 60's PHSYC LISTEN! USD $11.86 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS Live "Love Me Two Times" NEW Original 1983 US Promo Rock 12" Record NM USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors "Light My Fire"/ "Love Me Two Times" Vinyl Record 45 USD $8.98 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors 45 Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times Elektra Records #E-45051 MINT USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Doors 45Rpm "Love Me Two Times" "Moonlight Drive" VG USD $6.00 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS. LOVE ME TWO TIMES/MOONIGHT DRIVE. 45 USD $7.49 Buy It Now 23 days
DOORS:Light My Fire 2:52-Love Me Two Times-U.S. 7" 72 PRC Philips Test Pressing USD $398.98 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times 45 RPM Record Used Rock USD $6.95 Buy It Now 25 days
The Doors 45 Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 1975 Elektra Spun Go Vinyl Record USD $4.74 Buy It Now 25 days
Doors m- promo 12 Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive USD $14.99 Buy It Now 26 days
The Doors "Light My Fire" / "Love Me Two Times" 45 RPM Vinyl Record (Elektra) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS: 13 45 (Mexico, PS-only no 45 disc, Amame Dos Veces Love Me Two Times, To USD $20.00 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS - Gloria / Love Me Two Times ~ 12" Single PS USD $16.02 Buy It Now 27 days
THE DOORS ORIG. PROMO 45*LOVE ME TWO TIMES*UNPLAYED*NEW USD $20.00 Buy It Now 27 days
45 Record - THE DOORS - Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times - Elektra Asylum VG++ USD $10.95 Buy It Now 28 days
MINT- 45~the DOORS~LOVE ME TWO TIMES/MOONLIGHT DRIVE~ELEKTRA~HEAR USD $24.99 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $100.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(60%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "Love Me Two Times"