LOVE ME TWO TIMES

Proto-Prog

The Doors Love Me Two Times album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Moonlight Drive (2:16)
2. Love Me Two Times (2:37)

Search THE DOORS Love Me Two Times lyrics

Search THE DOORS Love Me Two Times tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45624, US
Elektra EKSN 45022, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS Love Me Two Times Music

Light My Fire / Love Me Two TimesLight My Fire / Love Me Two Times
Single
Elektra / Wea 1992
DOORS Love Me Two Times 45rpm 7DOORS Love Me Two Times 45rpm 7" EK 45624 Vinyl VG+
byfrm_me
Vinyl$20.39 (used)
Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times by DoorsLight My Fire / Love Me Two Times by Doors
Wea/Elektra Entertainment
Wea/Elektra Entertainment
Light My Fire b/w Love Me Two TimesLight My Fire b/w Love Me Two Times
Elektra Spun Gold
Vinyl$199.90
Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [Vinyl LP]Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [Vinyl LP]
Vinyl$19.99 (used)
Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive (VG 45 rpm)Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive (VG 45 rpm)
ELECTRA
Vinyl$14.65 (used)
gloria / love me two times 12gloria / love me two times 12
Vinyl$22.99 (used)
light my fire / love me two times 45 rpm singlelight my fire / love me two times 45 rpm single
Vinyl$24.32 (used)

The Doors - Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive - USA 7" single USD $4.99 [0 bids]
DOORS-STRANGE DAYS (LOVE ME TWO TIMES.-RHINO 8122-79865-1 180 GRAM NEW SEALED LP USD $24.98 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Doors Love me Two Times & Moonlight Drive USD $8.03 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS GLORIA & LOVE ME TWO TIMES 12" SINGLE UK 1983 WITH POSTER NEAR MINT USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The DOORS - Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive (1983 Original Vinyl 12") WLP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS Love Me Two Times 45rpm 7" EK 45624 Vinyl VG+ USD $15.29 Buy It Now 2 days
MINT- The DOORS lp album Strange Days Jim Morrison Love me two times PLAYS EX USD $39.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS 45 RPM Record LOVE ME TWO TIMES Original Elektra Beauty! USD $5.45 Buy It Now 3 days
2 Doors Promo 45's Love Me Two Times/Moonlight Drive Light My Fire/ Crystal Ship USD $8.99 [0 bids]
DOORS:Love Me Two Times 2:37-Touch Me-Portugal 7" 71 Elektra Alverada N-57-6 PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive ELEKTRA 45624 45 7" VINYL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DOORS " Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times " Vinyl 7" E-45051 45rpm "Sleeve" Icon USD $14.79 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS " Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times " Vinyl 7" E-45051 45rpm "Sleeve" Icon USD $9.79 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.43 Buy It Now 8 days
Doors Hello I Love You 45 rpm Love Me Two Times Ghost Song Roadhouse Blues UK USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS GLORIA & LOVE ME TWO TIMES 12" SINGLE UK 1983 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 8 days
45 RPM Vinyl The Doors Love Me Two Times Spun Gold Elektra EKS-4505 45ame6 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Doors: Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive [VG++ Copy] USD $19.97 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS-LOVE ME TWO TIMES/LIGHT MY FIRE-ELEKTRA 45051-xlent/xlent USD $4.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Doors Love Me Two times / Hello I Love You UK Vinyl 45 RPM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
DOORS Orig 1967 "Love Me Two Times" 45 SEALED UNPLAYED USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors-Love Me Two Times/Hello I Love You (UK import) VG+ USD $7.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors, Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times ~ NM Spun Gold 45 +sleeve USD $3.77 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS Light My Fire b/w Love Me Two Times - Vinyl 45 rpm - Elektra Oldies VG++ USD $11.88 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS LOVE ME TWO TIMES & MOONLIGHT DRIVE PROMO 12" NEAR MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS - 7"Single -Hello I Love You/Love Me Two Times, EX+ USD $9.98 Buy It Now 15 days
THE DOORS ELEKTRA LABEL LOVE ME TWO TIMES 45 RPM USD $9.95 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS "LOVE ME TWO TIMES c/w LIGHT MY FIRE" MONSTER 60's PHSYC LISTEN! USD $11.23 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times - 45 USD $11.39 Buy It Now 16 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive 1983 US Remastered Promo NM USD $15.00 Buy It Now 16 days
The Doors 45 Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times Elektra Records #E-45051 MINT USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
The Doors - Love Me Two Times 1983 Promo NM SIGNED MANZAREK, KRIEGER USD $250.00 Buy It Now 16 days
DOORS:Love Me Two Times-Moonlight Drive-Sweden 7" 67 Metronome Recs. J45-764 PSL USD $184.98 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS:Light My Fire 2:52-Love Me Two Times-U.S. 7" 72 PRC Philips Test Pressing USD $398.98 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS - Light My Fire / Love Me Two Times 7" JIM MORRISON Psych Blues Rock USD $2.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Vintage Spun Gold Elektra Doors Light My Fire Love Me Two Time 45 Record Vinyl USD $7.99 Buy It Now 21 days
The Doors Light My Fire/Love Me Two Times 45 RPM Record Used Rock USD $6.95 Buy It Now 22 days
Doors m- promo 12 Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive USD $11.99 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS - Gloria / Love Me Two Times ~ 12" Single PS USD $14.98 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors - Gloria / Love Me Two Times Elektra ?E9774T UK 1983 12" SINGLE USD $11.23 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS LIGHT MY FIRE/LOVE ME TWO TIMES 45 RPM USD $3.00 Buy It Now 26 days
THE DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $100.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Doors, Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive, Electra EK-45624, 1967, Psych Rock USD $14.00 Buy It Now 28 days
NICE Original Elektra 45 by THE DOORS Love Me Two Times / Moonlight Drive USD $11.69 Buy It Now 29 days
DOORS, LOT OF 6 - 7" RECORDS, INCL LOVE ME TWO TIMES, LIGHT MY FIRE USD $21.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(60%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

THE DOORS Love Me Two Times reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "Love Me Two Times"