THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

45 RPM Vinyl The Doors The Unknown Soldier Elektra Records 45SM7 USD $13.49 Buy It Now
The Unknown Soldier - solid Doors 7" vinyl single record UK EKSN45030 ELEKTRA USD $30.03 Buy It Now 15h 13m
The Doors Roadhouse Blues (live) / Unknown Soldier (live) USA Promo CD Single USD $39.99 Buy It Now 23h 54m
The Doors - The unknown soldier/ We could be so good together PS 7 / 45 Dutch USD $24.99 [0 bids]
DOORS - UNKNOWN SOLDIER --- U.S. 7"" PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY - NO RECORD --- K @@ L USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors ?- The Unknown Soldier 7" 45~1968 ELEKTRA~VG+ USD $4.99 [0 bids]
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 3 days
The Doors - Waiting For The Sun CD Hello, I Love You Unknown Soldier NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS - LIGHT MY FIRE / THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER. (UK, 1979 R/I , ELEKTRA, K12227 USD $3.91 [0 bids]
Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Girl Logo 45628 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier/ We Could Be So Good RARE CANADA Yellow Elektra 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Doors 7" vinyl single record The Unknown Soldier Japanese JET-1841 ELEKTRA USD $88.91 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier/We Could be so Good Together..TWO ELECTRA RECORDS USD $20.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier 45 RPM EK 45628 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER" W/ PIC SLEEVE USD $13.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER 7" ORIGINAL US USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS - LIGHT MY FIRE / THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $6.53 Buy It Now 11 days
CANADA 1968 ROCK 45 RPM THE DOORS : UNKNOWN SOLDIER + WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETH USD $22.77 Buy It Now 11 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER" W/ PIC SLEEVE USD $16.99 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors, "Unknown Soldier" PS 45 Record Elektra EK-45628 USD $59.00 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS - UNKNOWN SOLDIER b/w WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - ELEKTRA 45 - 1968 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Old 45 RPM Record - Elektra EK-45628 - Doors - Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So USD $1.49 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 21 days
DOORS * 45 * The Unknown Soldier * 1968 * USA ORIGINAL on ELEKTRA # 45628 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS psych goth 45 ELETRA The Unknown Soldier USD $9.95 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER & WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER 7" USD $10.99 Buy It Now 24 days
DOORS: The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 (white/red label, USD $15.00 Buy It Now 25 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 26 days
MINT/M- 45~W/SLEEVE~THE DOORS~UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives