THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

THE DOORS-UNKNOWN SOLDIER TITLE STRIP- USD $1.75 Buy It Now 21h 52m
Doors The Unknown Soldier - solid 7" vinyl single record UK EKSN45030 ELEKTRA USD $29.81 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier/We Could be so Good Together..TWO ELECTRA RECORDS USD $16.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER" W/ PIC SLEEVE USD $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER 7" ORIGINAL US USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock 45 The Doors - The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together On Elektr USD $3.00 [1 bids]
THE DOORS - LIGHT MY FIRE / THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $13.49 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 7 days
MINT/M- 45~THE DOORS~UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER~ELK Sleev~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS: UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - 45 RPM USD $11.73 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors ?- The Unknown Soldier 7" 45~1968 ELEKTRA~VG+ USD $8.00 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier 45 RPM EK 45628 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS - UNKNOWN SOLDIER b/w WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - ELEKTRA 45 - 1968 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS 7" 45 RPM RECORD UNKNOWN SOLDIER B/W WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER USD $3.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS * 45 * The Unknown Soldier * 1968 * USA ORIGINAL on ELEKTRA # 45628 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS: The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 (white/red label, USD $15.00 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 20 days
RARE PROMO- THE DOORS- THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER USD $14.00 Buy It Now 21 days
45 RPM Vinyl The Doors The Unknown Soldier Elektra Records 45SM7 USD $13.49 Buy It Now 23 days
DOORS: The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 (pink/red label) R USD $15.00 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors Roadhouse Blues (live) / Unknown Soldier (live) USA Promo CD Single USD $39.99 Buy It Now 24 days
DOORS - UNKNOWN SOLDIER --- U.S. 7"" PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY - NO RECORD --- K @@ L USD $17.99 Buy It Now 25 days
The Doors - Waiting For The Sun CD Hello, I Love You Unknown Soldier NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 27 days
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 27 days
Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Girl Logo 45628 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 27 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier/ We Could Be So Good RARE CANADA Yellow Elektra 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"