THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

The Doors,1st Press UK 45RPM 7", Unknown Soldier USD $27.93 Buy It Now 3h 5m
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together Jim Morrison USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Doors vg+-ex promo 7 We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.61 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So ELEKTRA 45628 45 VINYL 7" RECORD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS - We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier - 45 Single Record USD $14.59 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS Light my fire / The unknown soldier Elektra EKR 125 Classic 60's pop USD $8.36 Buy It Now 3 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Doors: The Unknown soldier / We could be so good together. Swedish issue. EX USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors~The Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Together 1968 45RPM EK-45628-A USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PROMO USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS unknown soldier/we could be so good together ELEKTRA 45 (45628) VG+ USD $5.18 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD 7" ELEKTRA PICTURE SLEEVE USD $3.99 [0 bids]
MINT/M- 45~THE DOORS~UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER~ELK Sleev~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors 45rpm " The Unknown Soldier " " We Could Be So Good Together " NM- USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier Holland EKS 45628 rare DUTCH UNIQUE cover 45 USD $48.88 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier France INT. 80 128 VERY RARE VOGUE French cover 45 USD $69.82 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS ARE OPEN CD SET MADE IN BRAZIL THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER SPANISH CARAVAN USD $25.42 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors "The Unknown Soldier" 7" picture sleeve & record USA 1968 vg+ cond USD $25.00 Buy It Now 11 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Old 45 RPM Record - Elektra EK-45628 - Doors - Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So USD $1.49 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS 45 The Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Together ELEKTRA rock NM d1863 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS cd WAITING for SUN Hello I Love You LOVE STREET Unknown Soldier 5 to 1 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 14 days
The Doors 7" 45 HEAR The Unknown Soldier ELEKTRA EK-45628 With Picture Sleeve USD $30.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Vintage 45 RPM The Doors The Unknown Soldier & We Could Be So Good Together '68 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 from 1968 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 w PicSleeve USD $24.99 Buy It Now 24 days
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 24 days
Rock 45 - The Doors - Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together - 1968 USD $2.50 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES / UNKNOWN SOLDIER "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA UNPLAYED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 26 days
The Doors ?- The Unknown Soldier: Elektra EK 45030 Rare UK 70s Caterpillar label USD $1.40 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS 45 RPM 7" - The Unknown Soldier 2017 RE-ISSUE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 27 days
The Doors - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER 45 rpm vinyl record USD $8.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Doors, The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together USD $6.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Doors Elektra 45628 "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER" (GREAT ROCK & ROLL) FREE SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Doors 45 w/ps Unknown Soldier / We Could Be Good Together - Elektra nice VG USD $12.00 Buy It Now 28 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"