THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Doors - A CollectionThe Doors - A Collection
Box set · Import
WARNER BROS UK 2011
Waiting For The SunWaiting For The Sun
Rhino Records 2012
In ConcertIn Concert
Elektra / Wea 1991

Doors Elektra 45628 "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER" (GREAT ROCK & ROLL) FREE SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER 45 rpm vinylárecord USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Doors vg+-ex promo 7 We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $19.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER - LTD 7" VINYL SINGLE - NEW / UNPLAYED USD $3.50 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL the Doors - The Unknown Soldier 45, psych USD $9.00 [1 bids]
THE DOORS - We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier - 45 Single Record USD $14.59 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So ELEKTRA 45628 45 VINYL 7" RECORD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.99 Buy It Now 5 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors~The Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Together 1968 45RPM EK-45628-A USD $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PROMO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS unknown soldier/we could be so good together ELEKTRA 45 (45628) VG+ USD $5.18 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 7 days
MINT/M- 45~THE DOORS~UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER~ELK Sleev~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier /We Could Be So Good Together Ex to NM- CANADA 1968 45 USD $19.81 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 10 days
Doors, The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $20.23 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors "The Unknown Soldier" 7" picture sleeve & record USA 1968 vg+ cond USD $25.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS ARE OPEN CD SET MADE IN BRAZIL THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER SPANISH CARAVAN USD $29.90 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Vintage 45 RPM The Doors The Unknown Soldier & We Could Be So Good Together '68 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Rock 45 - The Doors - Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together - 1968 USD $2.50 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier (Rare Philippines PROMO) USD $6.75 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors 7" 45 HEAR The Unknown Soldier ELEKTRA EK-45628 With Picture Sleeve USD $30.00 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 from 1968 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 rpm USD $7.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Gi USD $14.50 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 w PicSleeve USD $24.99 Buy It Now 26 days
The Doors ?- The Unknown Soldier: Elektra EK 45030 Rare UK 70s Caterpillar label USD $1.40 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 27 days
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier, USA Promo EK-45628, Beautiful Copy!!!!!!!!!!!! USD $99.99 Buy It Now 28 days
DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES / UNKNOWN SOLDIER "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA UNPLAYED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"