THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 15h 14m
THE DOORS - UNKNOWN SOLDIER b/w WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - ELEKTRA 45 - 1968 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 20h 22m
Old 45 RPM Record - Elektra EK-45628 - Doors - Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So USD $1.49 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors ?- The Unknown Soldier 7" 45~1968 ELEKTRA~VG+ USD $4.99 [0 bids]
The Doors- rare UK "Light My Fire"/"The Unknown Soldier" 1968 45 VG+ USD $2.50 [0 bids]
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS HELLO, I LOVE YOU / THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER MEXICAN 7" EP PS ROCK 1968 USD $19.99 [0 bids]
1991 The Doors Roadhouse Blues/ Unknown Soldier Live 2-Track Promo-Only CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DOORS - ELEKTRA 45628 THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Doors The Unknown Soldier Japanese 7" vinyl single record JET-1841 ELEKTRA USD $85.68 Buy It Now 6 days
Doors The Unknown Soldier - solid 7" vinyl single record UK EKSN45030 ELEKTRA USD $28.94 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier 45 RPM EK 45628 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45RPM Canada G++ USD $3.01 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS Light my fire c/w Unknown soldier 7" REISSUE ROCK POP PSYCH USD $6.29 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS: The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 (white/red label, USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together Elektra 45 7" listen! USD $15.09 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier / We Could be So Good 45 7 w/PS ELEKTRA US 1968 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 12 days
45 RPM Vinyl The Doors The Unknown Soldier Elektra Records 45SM7 USD $13.49 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS: The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 (pink/red label) R USD $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors Roadhouse Blues (live) / Unknown Soldier (live) USA Promo CD Single USD $39.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS - UNKNOWN SOLDIER --- U.S. 7"" PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY - NO RECORD --- K @@ L USD $17.99 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier Holland EKS 45628 rare DUTCH UNIQUE cover 45 USD $44.13 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier France INT. 80 128 VERY RARE VOGUE French cover 45 USD $69.35 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 17 days
Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Girl Logo 45628 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS/ The Unknown Soldier/ 45 rpm/ 7"/ Rock/ 1968/ Elektra/ VG/ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 18 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS: UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - 45 RPM USD $6.16 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier +3 UNIQUE PS (1970 MEXICO 7" EP) Jim Morrison Psych USD $29.99 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.65 Buy It Now 25 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $12.74 Buy It Now 26 days
The Doors-unknown soldier/we could 45 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 26 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PROMO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 27 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 27 days
MINT/M- 45~THE DOORS~UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER~ELK Sleev~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"