THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Girl Logo 45628 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Psych 45 DOORS The Unknown Soldier ELEKTRA HEAR USD $5.25 [0 bids]
DOORS/ The Unknown Soldier/ 45 rpm/ 7"/ Rock/ 1968/ Elektra/ VG/ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier (Rare Philippines PROMO) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Old 45 RPM Record - Elektra EK-45628 - Doors - Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So USD $1.49 Buy It Now 4 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS: UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - 45 RPM USD $4.44 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could be so Good Together Elektra EKSN 45030 USD $6.25 [1 bids]
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.43 Buy It Now 7 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors-unknown soldier/we could 45 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PROMO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS We Could Be So Good Together / The Unknown Soldier 7" Record EK-45628 USD $8.79 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier / We Could be So Good 45 7 w/PS ELEKTRA US 1968 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 12 days
The Doors Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Elektra White Label Promo 45 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 16 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS - ELEKTRA 45628 "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER" USD $6.99 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors 45 THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD~ VG 45 mixes USD $2.98 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier 45 RPM EK 45628 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors - Jim The Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Together 45 RPM Record USD $14.99 Buy It Now 23 days
45 RPM Vinyl The Doors The Unknown Soldier Elektra Records 45SM7 USD $13.49 Buy It Now 25 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 26 days
THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER The Doors 45 rpm record Elektra EK 45628 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE DOORS, ROADHOUSE BLUES/ UNKNOWN SOLDIER, RARE PROMO SINGLE USD $25.00 Buy It Now 28 days
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"