THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 2h 39m
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 from 1968 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 20m
Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Girl Logo 45628 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 13h 12m
THE DOORS THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER(68v.rare German METRONOME 7") USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier (Rare Philippines PROMO) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DOORS Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together ELEKTRA IMPORT 45 RECORD USD $7.77 [0 bids]
Doors Light My Fire / The Unknown Soldier UK 45 RARE PIRATE RADIO STOCK USD $6.48 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS 'The Unknown Soldier' 1968 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $90.91 Buy It Now 3 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Doors vg+-ex promo 7 We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Doors, The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors - Jim The Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Together 45 RPM Record USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $23.15 Buy It Now 8 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PROMO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS unknown soldier/we could be so good together ELEKTRA 45 (45628) VG+ USD $7.49 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 10 days
MINT/M- 45~THE DOORS~UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER~ELK Sleev~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors - Unknown Soldier / So Good 45 RPM - Elektra EK-45628 - VG/EX Tested USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS: UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - 45 RPM USD $5.71 Buy It Now 15 days
The Doors Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Elektra White Label Promo 45 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 17 days
DOORS - ELEKTRA 45628 "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER" USD $6.99 Buy It Now 19 days
45 RECORD 7"- THE DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $5.00 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ELEKTRA EK-45628 PS 45 Jim Morrison USD $14.95 Buy It Now 25 days
THE DOORS: Unknown Soldier USA ELEKTRA EL-45628 Psych 45 NM- USD $10.00 Buy It Now 26 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"