THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

The Unknown Soldier Doors Japanese 7" vinyl single record JET-1841 ELEKTRA USD $82.75 Buy It Now 7h 44m
The Doors - Waiting For The Sun CD Hello, I Love You Unknown Soldier NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 26m
The Doors ?- The Unknown Soldier 7" 45~1968 ELEKTRA~VG+ USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $5.99 Buy It Now
RARE! The Doors "The Unknown Soldier" Original 1968 7" single w/pic sleeve! EX! USD $7.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - VG++ USD $7.92 [6 bids]
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS MEXICAN EP STEREO! GAMMA BREAK ON THROUGH/UNKNOWN SOLDIER/TOUCH ME +1 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $21.99 [0 bids]
Doors 7" vinyl single record The Unknown Soldier - solid UK EKSN45030 ELEKTRA USD $27.95 Buy It Now 3 days
45 RPM Vinyl The Doors The Unknown Soldier Elektra Records 45SM7 USD $13.49 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS (rock 45): Unknown Soldier/ So Good Together, plays VG range USD $2.99 [0 bids]
DOORS: The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 (pink/red label) R USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors Roadhouse Blues (live) / Unknown Soldier (live) USA Promo CD Single USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier Elektra 45 We Could Be So Good Together USD $1.99 [0 bids]
DOORS - UNKNOWN SOLDIER --- U.S. 7"" PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY - NO RECORD --- K @@ L USD $17.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier France INT. 80 128 VERY RARE VOGUE French cover 45 USD $66.98 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier Holland EKS 45628 rare DUTCH UNIQUE cover 45 USD $42.62 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 8 days
Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Girl Logo 45628 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS/ The Unknown Soldier/ 45 rpm/ 7"/ Rock/ 1968/ Elektra/ VG/ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier +3 UNIQUE PS (1970 MEXICO 7" EP) Jim Morrison Psych USD $29.99 Buy It Now 16 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.86 Buy It Now 16 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
The Doors-unknown soldier/we could 45 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS cd WAITING for SUN Hello I Love You LOVE STREET Unknown Soldier 5 to 1 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PROMO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together Elektra 45 7" listen! USD $13.71 Buy It Now 18 days
MINT/M- 45~THE DOORS~UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER~ELK Sleev~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS Unknown Soldier / We Could be So Good 45 7 w/PS ELEKTRA US 1968 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS- THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER-PROMO 45 RECORD USD $6.35 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS: UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - 45 RPM USD $5.55 Buy It Now 22 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 25 days
DOORS - ELEKTRA 45628 "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER" USD $6.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier 45 RPM EK 45628 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DOORS, ROADHOUSE BLUES/ UNKNOWN SOLDIER, RARE PROMO SINGLE USD $25.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"