THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Very Best Of The Doors (2CD)The Very Best Of The Doors (2CD)
Elektra / Rhino Records 2007
$18.36
The Doors - A CollectionThe Doors - A Collection
Box set
WARNER BROS UK 2011
$23.06
Waiting for the Sun (40th Anniversary Mix)Waiting for the Sun (40th Anniversary Mix)
Elektra / Rhino 2007
$4.96

The Doors - The Unknown Soldier 45 7'' vinyl record *RARE* USD $14.45 [5 bids]
Rock 45 - The Doors - Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together - 1968 USD $2.25 Buy It Now 16h 24m
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $25.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Doors vg+-ex promo 7 We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together ELEKTRA IMPORT 45 RECORD VG USD $3.00 [0 bids]
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $21.80 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS Light my fire / The unknown soldier Elektra EKR 125 Classic 60's pop USD $7.94 Buy It Now 5 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors~The Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Together 1968 45RPM EK-45628-A USD $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So ELEKTRA 45628 45 VINYL 7" RECORD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS - We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier - 45 Single Record USD $14.59 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS unknown soldier/we could be so good together ELEKTRA 45 (45628) VG+ USD $4.31 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS 45 RPM 7" - The Unknown Soldier 2017 RE-ISSUE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS cd WAITING for SUN Hello I Love You LOVE STREET Unknown Soldier 5 to 1 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS ARE OPEN CD SET MADE IN BRAZIL THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER SPANISH CARAVAN USD $29.90 Buy It Now 11 days
Vintage 45 RPM The Doors The Unknown Soldier & We Could Be So Good Together USD $2.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors "The Unknown Soldier" 7" picture sleeve & record USA 1968 vg+ cond USD $25.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 Vinyl Record USD $6.64 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS 45 The Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Together ELEKTRA rock NM d1863 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Doors- Waiting for the Sun (1968 Classic Album) Hello I Love You/Unknown Soldier USD $6.62 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS 45 The Unknown Soldier/We Could Be Good Together ELEKTRA rock VG+ ak396 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DOORS hello i love you Unknown Soldier EP Portugal EX Rare USD $99.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier 7" Vinyl USD $13.19 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 from 1968 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Vintage 45 RPM The Doors The Unknown Soldier & We Could Be So Good Together '68 USD $8.49 Buy It Now 22 days
The Doors, The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together, Elektra, EK-45628 USD $16.11 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 w PicSleeve USD $24.99 Buy It Now 25 days
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 26 days
The Unknown Soldier / We could be so good together by The Doors 45 rpm EK-45628A USD $7.50 Buy It Now 27 days
DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES / UNKNOWN SOLDIER "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA UNPLAYED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 27 days
R3 THE DOORS UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER ON ELECTRA RECORDS USD $9.55 Buy It Now 27 days
Doors Elektra 45628 "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER" (GREAT ROCK & ROLL) FREE SHIPPING USD $14.99 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"