THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

THE DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER-RARE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER 7" SINGLE USD $1.60 [1 bids]
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together (7" Sweden) Rare! USD $24.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS, ROADHOUSE BLUES/ UNKNOWN SOLDIER, RARE PROMO SINGLE USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Girl Logo 45628 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS/ The Unknown Soldier/ 45 rpm/ 7"/ Rock/ 1968/ Elektra/ VG/ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS cd WAITING for SUN Hello I Love You LOVE STREET Unknown Soldier 5 to 1 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier France INT. 80 128 VERY RARE VOGUE French cover 45 USD $70.27 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier Holland EKS 45628 rare DUTCH UNIQUE cover 45 USD $44.72 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.20 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier (Rare Philippines PROMO) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors-unknown soldier/we could 45 USD $10.80 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PROMO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS We Could Be So Good Together / The Unknown Soldier 7" Record EK-45628 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 15 days
The Doors Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Elektra White Label Promo 45 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 19 days
DOORS - ELEKTRA 45628 "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER" USD $6.99 Buy It Now 21 days
45 RPM Vinyl The Doors The Unknown Soldier Elektra Records 45SM7 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS: UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - 45 RPM USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
45 RECORD 7"- THE DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $4.25 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier 45 RPM EK 45628 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 27 days
THE DOORS: Unknown Soldier USA ELEKTRA EL-45628 Psych 45 NM- USD $10.00 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $22.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"