THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Proto-Prog

The Doors The Unknown Soldier album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1968

1. The Unknown Soldier (2:51)
2. We Could Be So Good Together (2:27)

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier lyrics

Search THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier tabs

- Ray Manzarek / keyboards
- Jim Morrison / vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Robby Krieger / guitar

Elektra EK-45628, US
Elektra EKSN 45030, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Doors - A CollectionThe Doors - A Collection
Box set · Import
WARNER BROS UK 2011
The Very Best Of The Doors (2CD)The Very Best Of The Doors (2CD)
Elektra / Rhino Records 2007

PROMO w SLEEVE The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PSYCH USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DOORS - LOVE ME TWO TIMES / UNKNOWN SOLDIER "JUKEBOX" 45 ELEKTRA UNPLAYED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Doors vg+-ex promo 7 We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So ELEKTRA 45628 45 VINYL 7" RECORD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors/ Love Me Two Times b/w Unknown Soldier/ Elektra/ Canada/ Psych/ VG++ USD $22.80 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS unknown soldier/so good together 1968 single ELEKTRA Canada doll label USD $9.99 [0 bids]
the doors 7" 45 unknown soldier/we could be so good... ek-45628 vg+/vg+ USD $13.49 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors The Unknown Soldier 1968 45rpm PROMO USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS Light My Fire 7" VINYL B/w Unknown Soldier (k12227) UK Elektra 1971 USD $9.76 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS unknown soldier/we could be so good together ELEKTRA 45 (45628) VG+ USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors - The Unknown Soldier, USA Promo EK-45628, Beautiful Copy!!!!!!!!!!!! USD $99.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-U.S. 7" Elektra EK-45628 DJ USD $54.98 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS - We could be Good Together / Unknown Soldier - 45 Single Record USD $14.59 Buy It Now 7 days
MINT/M- 45~THE DOORS~UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER~ELK Sleev~HEAR USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS WAITING FOR THE SUN VINYL LP HELLO, I LOVE YOU, THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $20.69 Buy It Now 8 days
Doors, The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together USD $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
DOORS: Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Sweden 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $98.98 Buy It Now 9 days
The Doors Waiting For The Sun 1982 LP Hello, I Love You Unknown Soldier G+ Vinyl USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS: UNKNOWN SOLDIER/WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER - 45 RPM Elektra Records USD $6.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good Elektra White Label Promo 45 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 13 days
DOORS Unknown Soldier/We Could Be So Good 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together 45 rpm USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE DOORS ARE OPEN CD SET MADE IN BRAZIL THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER SPANISH CARAVAN USD $25.42 Buy It Now 15 days
DOORS - ELEKTRA 45628 "THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER / WE COULD BE SO GOOD TOGETHER" USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier on Elektra 45 With Picture Sleeve USD $20.00 Buy It Now 17 days
The Doors, "Unknown Soldier" PS 45 Record Elektra EK-45628 USD $34.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors 7" 45 HEAR The Unknown Soldier ELEKTRA EK-45628 With Picture Sleeve USD $30.00 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 from 1968 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Doors 45 The Unknown Soldier 1968 VG+ BB #39 Rare Canada Elektra Girl Logo 45628 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 23 days
The Doors ?- The Unknown Soldier: Elektra EK 45030 Rare UK 70s Caterpillar label USD $1.99 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier / We Could Be So Good Together rare 45 w PicSleeve USD $24.99 Buy It Now 25 days
45 RECORD 7"- THE DOORS - THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER USD $3.50 Buy It Now 25 days
DOORS:Unknown Soldier-We Could Be So Good Together-Germany 7" 1968 Metronome PSL USD $88.98 Buy It Now 26 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier Holland EKS 45628 rare DUTCH UNIQUE cover 45 USD $53.19 Buy It Now 27 days
DOORS 7' PS Unknown Soldier France INT. 80 128 VERY RARE VOGUE French cover 45 USD $66.48 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

THE DOORS The Unknown Soldier reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Unknown Soldier"