A TIME & A PLACE

Pangaea

Pangaea A Time & A Place album cover

Buy PANGAEA Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Something Happened Yesterday (7:56)
2. The Journey (10:14)
i) Oasis (Tranquillity) / ii) Oasis of Seclusion / iii) Tierra del Fuego
3. Hollow Life (5:29)
4. The Panther (4:15)
5. Time (5:02)
6. Beyond The Prism (3:39)
7. (When The Sun Sets In A Cold) November Sky (3:27)
8. Myth (5:07)
9. The Human Condition (6:14)
i) One Man / ii) One world

- Steven Osborn / vocals & acoustic guitars
- Maurice Bettaglio / bass guitars & backing vocals
- Darrell Masingale / lead guitar & vocals

CD-HMG-CD007-2001

PANGAEA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PANGAEA A Time & A Place Music

A Time And A PlaceA Time And A Place
Musea 2003

More places to buy PANGAEA music online Buy PANGAEA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PANGAEA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PANGAEA A Time & A Place ratings distribution

PANGAEA A Time & A Place reviews

Review by Prog-jester
2 stars Again we have the same problem - not Prog, really. Maybe, Neo-Prog-related? OK, add some ARENA to the scheme of "Welcome to the Theatre" album ("SWEET/SMOKIE/ SLADE mixed with some Prog"), and you'll get this one. The same way derivative and usual, still it touches me with its melodies (opening song is a really good one despite its length). Also it contains a cover of PINK FLOYD's "Time" and that's not the best track here (just believe me!). Not recommended mostly, but a good background stuff.

P.S.: I ain't trying to abuse anybody, this is just my impression and my taste. If you're die-hard PANGAEA fan, please, don't kill me, I'm too young! :-)

Post a review of PANGAEA "A Time & A Place"