BLOOD IN OUR WELLS

Drudkh Blood In Our Wells album cover

Buy DRUDKH Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Nav' (2:24)
2. Furrows of Gods (8:57)
3. When the Flame Turns to Ashes (10:37)
4. Solitude (12:24)
5. Eternity (10:37)
6. Ukrainian Insurgent Army (5:04)

Total playing time - 50:04

Search DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells lyrics

Search DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells tabs

TBD. If you have any information, please contact ProgArchives.

CD Supernal Music March 23rd, 2006

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

DRUDKH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells Music

The Swan RoadThe Swan Road
Remastered
Eternal Turn of the WheelEternal Turn of the Wheel
Season of Mist 2012
UNDERDARK - Eternal Raw tape drudkh astrofaes kroda branikald darkthrone mayhem US $4.00 [0 bids]
UNDERDARK "The Truth That Lives" tape drudkh astrofaes kroda temnozor branikald US $4.00 [1 bids]
Dark Ages - Rabble, Whores, Usurers CD 2013 dark ambient Drudkh Blood of Kingu US $13.95 Buy It Now 2h 49m
ILDRA "To Elreordgum Landum" tape graveland bathory hate forest drudkh temnozor US $5.00 [0 bids]
ILDRA "r Swefende Hle Licga" tape graveland kroda temnozor bathory drudkh US $5.00 [0 bids]
WYRD "Wrath & Revenge" CD xasthur leviathan drudkh kadotus nortt nyktalgia ulver US $9.99 [0 bids]
Drudkh Slavonic Chronicles EP vinyl 2010 Rare Black metal Hate Forest US $29.00 [0 bids]
Drudkh - Eastern Frontier In Flames (2014) - Used - Compact Disc US $5.98 Buy It Now 17h 17m
UNDERDARK I Am Above All CD Drudkh Astrofaes US $4.49 Buy It Now 1 day
stielas storhett - vanderer, nokturnal mortum fen drudkh clandestine blaze mgla US $5.99 [0 bids]
locus mortis - voust, nokturnal mortum drudkh clandestine blaze mortuary drape US $5.99 [0 bids]
far from mind - breakpoint 33', drudkh alcest anathema katatonia ulver agalloch US $5.99 [0 bids]
????? ?? - The Nigh, isengard nokturnal mortum drudkh graveland kvist nyktalgia US $5.99 [0 bids]
Hellebaard Fier Negura Bunget Drudkh Black US $6.66 [0 bids]
Drudkh - The Swan Road CD 2010 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Songs of Grief and Solitude CD 2010 folk metal reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora CD 2009 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Blood in Our Wells CD 2010 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Estrangement CD 2010 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Microcosmos CD 2009 atmospheric black metal Ukraine jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
UNDERDARK - Who is Your Master? (CD, 2010) Black Metal, Drudkh, Astrofaes, NEW US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH-ESTRANGEMENT-DIGI-lucifugum-underdark-black US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH - SWAM ROAD (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH - Blood in Our Wells --- Huge Jacket Back Patch Backpatch US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Temnozor - Folkstorm of the Azure Nights CD Nokturnal Mortum Dub Buk Drudkh US $8.99 [0 bids]
Estrangement - Drudkh New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.41 Buy It Now 2 days
Arckanum - Fenris Kindir LP Black Vinyl Watain Drudkh Darkthrone US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Alcest Le Secret LP *NEW SEALED BLACK* Drudkh Forgotten Woods Les Discrets US $24.99 [0 bids]
GRAVELAND Rise Your Sword LP 1st Press NC045 LTD 888 Drudkh Moonblood Falkenbach US $59.99 [0 bids]
GRAVELAND The Fire Of Awakening ORG LP 1st Press NC064 LTD 500 Moonblood Drudkh US $59.99 [0 bids]
Drudkh : Songs of Grief and Solitude CD (2007) US $9.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Hate Forest - The Gates CD 2014 digi reissue bonus tracks Drudkh US $13.95 Buy It Now 3 days
!!! LOOK !!! OCTOBER FALLS Sarastus LP DRUDKH AGALLOCH NEGURA DORDEDUH EMPYRIUM US $20.00 [0 bids]
HELLEBAARD - Fier (CD 2009) Black Metal Negura Bunget Primordial Drudkh Ragnarok US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LUCIFUGUM - The Supreme Art of Genocide CD Corpus Christii Drudkh Hate Forest US $3.99 [0 bids]
DRUDKH Songs of Grief and Solitude LP / Vinyl Black/ Folk Metal Brand New 2010 US $20.99 Buy It Now 3 days
KRUK Drowned in a Swamp Heart of Evrope CD Digipack HATE Drudkh Kroda Graveland US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGANTYR-Sejr DIGI CD Det Germanske Folket Drudkh Graveland Absu US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HATE FOREST - Purity (cassLP) / ULTRA RARE! Extreme BM(ASTROFAES, DRUDKH) US $9.99 [0 bids]
DEVIATOR Way Of Warriors / Hymn To Immortals CD drudkh hate forest 1/1000 US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
KRODA / VELIMOR - BY A HAMMER OF SPIRIT ... CD arkona drudkh skyforger RARE US $18.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NOKTURNAL MORTUM NeChrist CD 2000 The End Dub Buk Drudkh Judas Iscariot Kroda US $39.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH Forgotten Legends '03 CD 1ST PRESS Isengard Nokturnal Mortum Ulve US $34.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Dissimulation ?- Atiduokit Mirusius rare promo skyforger drudkh graveland US $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
GRAVELAND Thunderbolts Of The Gods NEW LP LTD 500 Moonblood Falkenbach Drudkh US $34.99 [0 bids]
GRAVELAND Creed of Iron LP 1st Press NC 040 LTD 500 Moonblood Falkenbach Drudkh US $66.66 [0 bids]
reverie - isolation, dissection fen woods of ypres inquisition darkspace drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
Peordh Glaring From Spacious Woods NEW SEALED CD Black Metal drudkh kroda US $3.99 [0 bids]
Peordh Bergelmir SEALED CD Black Metal satyricon mayhem drudkh graveland US $6.49 [0 bids]
Drudkh - Songs of Grief and Solitude - black vinyl - mayhem darkthrone lp record US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Drudkh-Autumn Aurora CD MINT emperor, immortal, enslaved, opeth, dissection US $9.99 [0 bids]
PEORDH LOT OF 3 CDs NEW SEALED BLACK METAL graveland drudkh xasthur US $15.99 [0 bids]
DRUDKH - SONGS OF GRIEF & SOLITUDE NEW CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 4 days
potentian - years in the shadows, solstafir agalloch drudkh alcest fen arcturus US $5.99 [0 bids]
gjallarhorn - awakening, graveland norkturnal mortum mgla drudkh darkspace veles US $5.99 [0 bids]
NOKTURNAL MORTUM Goat Horns CD OOP (Graveland, Drudkh, Hate Forest, US $13.15 [2 bids]
VERMIS MYSTERIIS Ceremony Of Times / Rex Noctis CD Ukrainian black metal drudkh US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ASTROFAES Heritage NOKTURNAL MORTUM DRUDKH HATE FOREST US $15.99 Buy It Now 4 days
KRUK drowned CD SEALED belarus slavic kladovest drudkh arkona hate forest saltus US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora [CD New] US $12.85 Buy It Now 4 days
SERVILE SECT realms CD SEALED ecstatic peace liturgy caina alcest malkuth drudkh US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MAYHEM the meads of asphodel CD hate forest drudkh capricornus fleurety infernum US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH the swan road LP NEW deathspell omega clandestine blaze satanic warmaster US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Drudkh - Songs Of Grief & Solitude [CD New] US $12.94 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH 'Microcosmos'(CD,2009) Slavonic Heathen Metal US $13.80 Buy It Now 4 days
Autumn Aurora - Drudkh New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.79 Buy It Now 5 days
Blood In Our Wells - Drudkh New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.41 Buy It Now 5 days
Eternal Turn Of The Wheel - Drudkh New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.88 Buy It Now 5 days
DRUDKH - AUTUMN AURORA (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 5 days
DRUDKH**HANDFUL OF STARS (DIGI)**CD US $12.88 Buy It Now 5 days
DRUDKH**BLOOD IN OUR WELLS**CD US $12.88 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh - Swan Road [CD New] US $12.94 Buy It Now 5 days
DUB BUK ?????? ?????? LP nokturnal mortum nechrist drudkh blood in our wells US $65.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DUB BUK Rus above All! LP hate forest drudkh sacrilegium wicher graveland burzum US $45.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Agalloch - Pale Folklore CD Primordial Drudkh Asunder US $4.65 [0 bids]
Kroda hate forest drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kroda hate forest drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $20.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kroda hate forest 2 drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kroda hate forest 2 drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $20.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kroda hate forest 3 drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kroda hate forest 3 drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $20.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kroda hate forest 4 drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kroda hate forest 4 drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $20.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh - Songs Of Grief & Solitude CD US $17.11 Buy It Now 5 days
Autumn Aurora [Digipak] by Drudkh (CD, Nov-2009, Season Underground Activists) US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh - Eternal Turn Of The Wheel (NEW CD) US $25.33 Buy It Now 5 days
KRUK Drowned in a Swamp Heart of Evrope CD Digipack NEW Drudkh Kroda Graveland US $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PERUNWIT Wszystkie... CD NEW Kroda Khors Dub Buk Graveland Kataxu Ulver Drudkh US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
OLD WAINDS Death Nord Kult CD DIGIPACK NEW SEALED Drudkh Graveland Enslaved US $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BOSSE Visions Of The End CD DIGI funeral folk blackened folk post-rock drudkh US $9.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Eldrig 'Everlasting War Divinity' FANISK NOKTURNAL MORTUM DRUDKH INFERNUM US $16.99 [0 bids]
Hate forest Blood and fire (cd red stream) DRUDKH GRAVELAND NOKTURNAL MORTUM US $9.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy DRUDKH music online Buy DRUDKH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DRUDKH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells ratings distribution

DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells reviews

Review by EatThatPhonebook
4 stars We arrive at the album that consider Drudkh's masterpiece, "Blood In Our Wells". I have to disagree; it isn't as good as "Autumn Aurora", but it gets pretty close. In fact, this is in my opinion the second best Drudkh album, better than the debut "Forgotten Legends" or the difficult "The Swan Road".

While with their previous album it seemed like they lost much of their progressive style, "Blood In Our Wells" is the most progressive work they have done so far: many keyboards, slow and dreamy instants, many time changes. The songs are almost all long, clocking around ten minutes, all of them with very complex, multi part structures. Indeed, this is a progressive album. Once again the lyrics are full of accentuated patriotism and love for Ukraine. The title itself "Blood In Our Wells" comes from an old, Hungarian poem of the same title.

Dark, intriguing like no other Drudkh album, the band here brings to the songs a little more simplicity in the melodies, making it at times a little predictable, but at the same much more accessible to the public. This is probably why many worship this album. This does not mean that the songs aren't able to give those emotions that every Drudkh fan has knowledge of; The different parts of the songs, other than connecting brilliantly, have all an obscure and cryptic feeling that no other album of the band was able to conceive, probably also thanks to the cleaner sound of the guitars, that make it even more effective. The calm parts though aren't always as good as you would think they would be, in fact these are the parts where the music gets pretty often predictable.

Generally speaking, the atmosphere is muh more alarmed and energetic than the previous Drudkh albums; I think it's because the band in this album, thematically speaking, got a lot more close to the human element, abandoning the evocative, wild nature auras. Just look at the cover of the album; for the first time we see the presence of man, in an extremely grim circumstance. Maybe with "Blood In Our Wells" the band got more sensitive with the generic problems, fears, and hopes of man, even though inserted in a very dark context.

"Furrows Of Gods" has the darkest and most mysterious melody, "When The Flames Turn Into Ashes" the most complex. These two, with the intro, are my favorite pieces. "Solitude" get's boring and it's a little too long, "Eternity" is a little unusual, but it definitely works more than "Solitude". "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" never really worked for me, except for some parts.

"Blood In Our Wells", despite all the things I said against it, is an album I really, really like, and it an excellent addiction to whoever loves this kind of music, or whoever hates humanity.

Send comments to EatThatPhonebook (BETA) | Report this review (#408864) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 27, 2011

Review by Conor Fynes
4 stars 'Blood In Our Wells (Кров у Наших Криницях, Krov u Nashykh Krynytsyakh) - Drudkh (7/10)

Often matched up against their second work 'Autumn Aurora' as Drudkh's crowning achievement, it has been a long time coming for me to get around to hearing 'Blood In Our Wells'. They are a band who require no introduction; since their decidedly Burzum-inspired 'Forgotten Legends', they have represented Ukraine's enigmatic black metal scene with a particular focus on atmosphere. 'Blood In Our Wells' sees the band incorporating a greater measure of melody into their arboreal style, and while I might still point towards 'Aumn Aurora' as the greatest of what these Ukrainians have to offer, their fourth album is an ambitious expansion on their already intriguing sound.

One thing that's often mentioned about these guys is that they refuse to post their lyrics, and paired with the fact that most of the band's listeners will not be familiar with the finer elements of the Ukrainian tongue, this leaves the band's subject matter up to the listener's imagination. Like its predecessor 'The Swan Road' however, 'Blood In Our Wells' uses the work of regarded Ukrainian poets, complimenting the romantic lyrical imagery with an introspective atmosphere. Although Drudkh's sound still lurks about the lo-fi depths, the instruments are well mixed and clear. The vocals (presumably done by Thurios) are surprisingly distinct for a genre that often defaults on rasping; his delivery is aggressive and intelligible. Although the lyrical content is not 'original' to the band, it is incorporated beautifully into their music. It is not a far stretch to hear Drudkh's dreamlike atmosphere being matched with Lina Kostenko's agrarian metaphor.

Melody is a more prominent aspect of 'Blood In Our Wells', although this to realize itself most in the music's handful of dramatic climaxes; moments within the typically longwinded compositions in which all emotion is let loose. 'Furrows of Gods' and 'When The Flame Turns To Ashes' are both highlights on the album, maintaining the band's penchant for repetition only long enough to make their point. The latter of those two concludes on a particularly stunning note, collapsing into a melodic dirge among the greatest Drudkh have ever done. The album's second half becomes more longwinded, but the slight dip in quality does not break the atmosphere, which 'makes' the album. With the band's trademark addition of arboreal folk instrumentation into the black metal soundscape, 'Blood In Our Wells' makes for another stirring experience. It does not give the same shock, nor envelop me as much as did 'Autumn Aurora', but for the critical acclaim I had read of it, I have not found myself disappointed.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#755378) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 20, 2012

3 stars The fifth album by these masters of epic black metal. Hidden behind one of the better cover art-work I have ever seen on a black metal album, this band from Ukraine still walks down the path laid down on the previous albums. That means a healthy dosage of the Bathory and the Enslaved sound (b ... (read more)

Report this review (#326553) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, November 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DRUDKH "Blood In Our Wells"