Кров у наших криницях (BLOOD IN OUR WELLS)

Drudkh

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Drudkh Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) album cover

Buy DRUDKH Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Навь (Nav') (2:25)
2. Борозни богів (Furrows of Gods) (8:57)
3. Коли пломінь перетворюється на попіл (When the Flame Turns to Ashes) (10:37)
4. Самітність (Solitude) (12:24)
5. Вічність (Eternity) (10:38)
6. Українська повстанська армія (Ukrainian Insurgent Army) (5:02)

Total time 50:04

Search DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) lyrics

Search DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) tabs

- Roman Saenko / guitars, bass
- Thurios / vocals, keyboards
- Amorth / drums, keyboards

CD Supernal Music FERLY037CD (March 23, 2006)

Thanks to J-Man for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

DRUDKH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
BLOOD IN OUR WELLSBLOOD IN OUR WELLS
FORGOTTEN LEGENDSFORGOTTEN LEGENDS
ETERNAL TURN OF THE WHEELETERNAL TURN OF THE WHEEL
Eastern Frontier in FlamesEastern Frontier in Flames
Season of Mist 2014

DRUDKH Handful Of Stars LIMITED BOX SET SHIRT SIZE: MEDIUM USD $78.00 Buy It Now 7h 49m
DRUDKH Handful Of Stars LIMITED BOX SET SHIRT SIZE: LARGE USD $78.00 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Pyre Era, Black!/One Who Talks with the Fog by Drudkh/Hades Almighty (Vinyl,... USD $21.48 Buy It Now 7h 51m
DRUDKH "ESTRANGEMENT" CD 4 TRACKS NEW+ USD $17.80 Buy It Now 8h 55m
Drudkh Swan Road Vinyl LP NEW black metal Panopticon Wolves in the Throne Room USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Microcosmos - Drudkh New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $16.05 Buy It Now 10h 21m
HADES ALMIGHTY / DRUDKH-PYRE ERA, BLACK! / ONE WHO TALKS WITH THE FOG CD NEW USD $16.06 Buy It Now 11h 4m
DRUDKH "FORGOTTEN LEGENDS" CD BLACK METAL NEW+ USD $25.17 Buy It Now 13h 34m
DRUDKH "ETERNAL TURN OF THE WHEEL" CD NEW+ USD $17.80 Buy It Now 13h 34m
DRUDKH "HANDFUL OF STARS" CD BLACK METAL NEW+ USD $17.80 Buy It Now 14h 6m
RUNES OF DIANCEHT S/T DUB BUK NOKTURNAL MORTUM DRUDKH USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14h 36m
CRIMSON Fading CD dark autumnal chamber-rock Amber Asylum Drudkh fearthainne NEW USD $11.98 Buy It Now 15h 23m
Drudkh "Microcosmos" LP -- first press numbered #193 black metal blut aus nord USD $26.66 Buy It Now 16h 57m
DRUDKH "SONGS OF GRIEF AND SOLITUDE" CD NEW+ USD $17.80 Buy It Now 16h 58m
DRUDKH "THE SWAN ROAD" CD BLACK METAL NEW+ USD $17.80 Buy It Now 18h 7m
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora CD 2009 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case USD $12.95 Buy It Now 19h 35m
Hades Almighty / Drudkh - Pyre Era, Black / One Who Talks With The Fog NEW LP USD $21.75 Buy It Now 19h 54m
DRUDKH Blood in Our Wells CD 2006 MEGA RARE ORIG 1st PRESS on SUPERNAL MUSIC!!! USD $99.99 Buy It Now 20h 27m
DRUDKH Forgotten Legends CD 2003 MEGA RARE ORIG. 1st PRESS on SUPERNAL MUSIC!!! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 20h 29m
DRUDKH Autumn Aurora CD 2004 MEGA RARE OOP ORIG. 1st PRESS on SUPERNAL MUSIC!!! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 20h 31m
DRUDKH Estrangement CD 2007 MEGA RARE OOP ORIG. 1st PRESS on SUPERNAL MUSIC!!! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 20h 34m
DRUDKH Songs of Grief and Solitude CD 2006 MEGA RARE ORIG. 1st PRESS SUPERNAL!!! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 20h 38m
Handful Of Stars - Drudkh (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.87 Buy It Now 20h 39m
A Furrow Cut Short by Drudkh. USD $17.46 Buy It Now 22h
DRUDKH - EASTERN FRONTIER IN FLAMES (DIGIPACK) CD NEW+ USD $17.80 Buy It Now 23h 35m
DRUDKH Estrangement CD 2007 RARE ORIG. 1st PRESS on SUPERNAL MUSIC! BLACK METAL USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
OBSEQUIAE Aria Of Vernal Tombs CD medieval music-black metal drudkh velnias NEW USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DRUDKH - Forgotten Legends LP - Black Metal Classic Hate Forest - NEW COPY USD $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NAV HaBb THE WOLF SUN LP Immortal Nitberg Branikald Drudkh Xasthur Kroda Watain USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Forgotten Legends [Digipak] by Drudkh. USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Autumn Aurora [Digipak] by Drudkh. USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Blood in Our Wells by Drudkh. USD $17.22 Buy It Now 2 days
Mgla - Exercises in futility LP Deathspell Omega,Dissection,Drud USD $36.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH-A FURROW CUT SHORT VINYL NEW USD $29.84 Buy It Now 2 days
BLOOD OF KINGU "SUN IN THE HOUSE OF THE SCORPION" DRUDKH FREE SHIPPING! USD $9.99 [0 bids]
DORMANT Beneath The Mighty Oak RARE CD A5 DVD BOX Agalloch Opeth Wyrd Drudkh USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SVARTTHRON Sountrack.. CD LTD DIGI A5 NEW SEALED Nyktalgia Graveland Drudkh USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh: A Furrow Cut Short CD 2015 Season Of Mist Records SUA 059D Digipak NEW USD $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
KHORS - Winter Stronghold DVD '11 - MINT Black Nokturnal Mortum Drudkh USD $6.09 [0 bids]
MOLOCH - Verwustung CD '14 - MINT Black Ambient Vinterriket Drudkh USD $6.09 [0 bids]
KHORS - Abandoned Leaves CD 2013 - MINT Black Drudkh Hate Forest Eclectic USD $4.87 [0 bids]
Sokrovenno: De Rerum Natura - Drudkh, Negura Bunget, Agalloch, Empyrium USD $3.15 Buy It Now 3 days
Hades Almighty / Drudkh - Pyre Era, Black / One Who Talks - 2016 (NEW VINYL LP) USD $27.08 Buy It Now 3 days
JUDAS ISCARIOT Of Great Eternity MC CASSETTE DARKTHRONE, NYKTALGIA, DRUDKH USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DORNENREICH MEIN FLÜGELSCHLAG DEMO-TAPE 1997 ULVER AGALLOCH NOCTE OBDUCTA DRUDKH USD $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH-A FURROW CUT SHORT-2015 2xLP ORANGE/BLACK MARBLE VINYL-LIMITED TO 300-NEW USD $48.70 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH-A FURROW CUT SHORT-2015 2xLP TRANSPARENT RED VINYL-LIMITED TO 300-NEW USD $46.26 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH/HADES ALMIGHTY-ONE WHO TALKS WITH THE FOG-2016 RED VINYL-333 ONLY-N USD $46.26 Buy It Now 3 days
ASTROFAES "Knowing No Dawn" DRUDKH NOKTURNAL MORTUM USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH - Autumn Aurora LP - Black Metal Classic - NEW COPY USD $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LUTOMYSL De Profundis CD ukrainian black metal a la drudkh hate forest astrofaes USD $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH - AUTUMN AURORA - CD USD $12.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Blood in Our Wells by Drudkh (CD, May-2010, Season of Mist) USD $9.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells [CD New] USD $11.94 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH - ESTRANGEMENT - VINYL USD $19.94 Buy It Now 3 days
ANGANTYR Sejr CD Arckanum Behexen Horna Sargeist Warloghe Drudkh Graveland Absu USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells (CD New) USD $12.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Blood In Our Wells - Drudkh (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.09 Buy It Now 3 days
Drudkh-Blood In Our Wells CD NEW USD $14.25 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH - AUTUMN AURORA CD NEW+ USD $17.77 Buy It Now 3 days
ALTAR SHADOWS Speckledy Falcons CD psychedelic Lithuanian black metal drudkh NEW USD $11.98 Buy It Now 4 days
NEGURA BUNGET Tau LP Romanian avant-garde black metal enslaved sigh drudkh NEW USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH Microcosmos DARK AGES HATE FOREST ASTROFAES USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
SKOGYR Rainchants CD hypnotic Russian instrumental black metal drudkh woodtemple USD $9.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Drudkh - Furrow Cut Short [Vinyl New] USD $27.29 Buy It Now 4 days
Furrow Cut Short - 2 DISC SET - Drudkh (2015, Vinyl New) USD $30.94 Buy It Now 4 days
Drudkh: Handful Of Stars CD 2010 Season Of Mist Underground SUA 016 Jewel NEW USD $14.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Deathspell Omega 'Synarchy Of Molten Bones' Digipak. Antaeus,Drudkh USD $8.53 [6 bids]
Drudkh 'Forgotten Legends' Blood Of Kingu,Hate Forest USD $3.41 [2 bids]
Drudkh 'Microcosmos' Nokturnal Mortum,Old Silver Key USD $3.18 [2 bids]
Drudkh ?- ???????????? (Estrangement) LP 2015 Repress - Agalloch - Hate Forest USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Estrangement [Digipak] by Drudkh. USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DRUDKH - A Furrow Cut Short - WHITE VINYL - LP record ONLY 300 PRESSED! USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PRECAMBRIAN "Aeon" 7" drudkh hate forest USD $8.52 Buy It Now 5 days
PRECAMBRIAN "Proarkhe" 7" drudkh hate forest USD $8.52 Buy It Now 5 days
Estrangement - Drudkh (2010, Vinyl New) USD $22.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh - Estrangement [Vinyl New] USD $19.93 Buy It Now 5 days
Furrow Cut Short - Drudkh (2015, CD New) USD $12.31 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh - Furrow Cut Short [CD New] USD $11.77 Buy It Now 5 days
HATE FOREST Battlefields 180 gram LP ukrainian black metal Drudkh Astrofaes NEW USD $26.98 Buy It Now 5 days
desolation triumphalis - forever bound cd nokturnal mortum*osculum infame*drudkh USD $6.08 [0 bids]
GRAVELAND Pamiec i Przeznaczenie DIGIPAK NEW LTD Drudkh Nokturnal Mortum Veles USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh: Handful Of Stars CD 2010 Season Of Mist Underground SUA 016 Digipak NEW USD $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh Autumn Aurora LP Northern Heritage Original USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Drudkh Swan Road LP Northern Heritage Original USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Drudkh Estrangement LP Northern Heritage Original USD $9.99 [1 bids]
!!! MOONSORROW Verisäkeet RARE CD | LP TYR PRIMORDIAL DRUDKH NEGURA FALKENBACH USD $20.00 Buy It Now 6 days
!!! PRIMORDIAL SHIRT | LARGE | CD LP THYRFING TYR MOONSORROW NEGURA DRUDKH DEATH USD $14.00 Buy It Now 6 days
!!! SUN OF THE BLIND Skullreader CD | LP DARKSPACE PAISAGE D'HIVER DRUDKH MAYHEM USD $8.00 Buy It Now 6 days
!!! HIMINBJORG Haunted Shores DIGIPACK CD | LP TYR PRIMORDIAL DRUDKH FALKENBACH USD $8.00 Buy It Now 6 days
DRUDKH - The Swan Road - VINYL LP (Season Of Mist 2010) USD $25.19 Buy It Now 6 days
DRUDKH - Microcosmos - VINYL LP (Season Of Mist 2009) USD $25.19 Buy It Now 6 days
DRUDKH - A Furrow Cut Short - VINYL 2LP (Season Of Mist 2015) USD $32.39 Buy It Now 6 days
DRUDKH "Songs of Grief and Solitude" LP hate forest agalloch USD $36.53 [0 bids]
GRAVELAND "Will Stronger Than Death" LP bathory drudkh USD $17.05 [0 bids]
EVILFEAST "Lost Horizons of Wisdom" CD drudkh taake USD $30.44 [0 bids]
DRUDKH "The Swan Road" LP 2010 hate forest agalloch USD $30.44 [0 bids]
DRUDKH "Blood In Our Wells" LP hate forest agalloch USD $48.71 [0 bids]
Furrow Cut Short - Drudkh 822603185928 (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.23 Buy It Now 6 days
Drudkh-Forgotten Legends CD NEW USD $14.25 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy DRUDKH music online Buy DRUDKH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) ratings distribution

DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) reviews

Review by EatThatPhonebook
4 stars We arrive at the album that consider Drudkh's masterpiece, "Blood In Our Wells". I have to disagree; it isn't as good as "Autumn Aurora", but it gets pretty close. In fact, this is in my opinion the second best Drudkh album, better than the debut "Forgotten Legends" or the difficult "The Swan Road".

While with their previous album it seemed like they lost much of their progressive style, "Blood In Our Wells" is the most progressive work they have done so far: many keyboards, slow and dreamy instants, many time changes. The songs are almost all long, clocking around ten minutes, all of them with very complex, multi part structures. Indeed, this is a progressive album. Once again the lyrics are full of accentuated patriotism and love for Ukraine. The title itself "Blood In Our Wells" comes from an old, Hungarian poem of the same title.

Dark, intriguing like no other Drudkh album, the band here brings to the songs a little more simplicity in the melodies, making it at times a little predictable, but at the same much more accessible to the public. This is probably why many worship this album. This does not mean that the songs aren't able to give those emotions that every Drudkh fan has knowledge of; The different parts of the songs, other than connecting brilliantly, have all an obscure and cryptic feeling that no other album of the band was able to conceive, probably also thanks to the cleaner sound of the guitars, that make it even more effective. The calm parts though aren't always as good as you would think they would be, in fact these are the parts where the music gets pretty often predictable.

Generally speaking, the atmosphere is muh more alarmed and energetic than the previous Drudkh albums; I think it's because the band in this album, thematically speaking, got a lot more close to the human element, abandoning the evocative, wild nature auras. Just look at the cover of the album; for the first time we see the presence of man, in an extremely grim circumstance. Maybe with "Blood In Our Wells" the band got more sensitive with the generic problems, fears, and hopes of man, even though inserted in a very dark context.

"Furrows Of Gods" has the darkest and most mysterious melody, "When The Flames Turn Into Ashes" the most complex. These two, with the intro, are my favorite pieces. "Solitude" get's boring and it's a little too long, "Eternity" is a little unusual, but it definitely works more than "Solitude". "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" never really worked for me, except for some parts.

"Blood In Our Wells", despite all the things I said against it, is an album I really, really like, and it an excellent addiction to whoever loves this kind of music, or whoever hates humanity.

Review by Conor Fynes
4 stars 'Blood in Our Wells' - Drudkh (84/100)

Drudkh are a band of mixed messages. In the light of certain 'accusations', they've outwardly declared themselves to be apolitical in nature, that their music is primarily intended as a reverence of nature. That may have been true for Forgotten Legends and Autumn Aurora, but by the time of Blood in Our Wells, it's clear that that statement was forged to some degree of bull[&*!#]. The album's cover (drawn from the work of 19th century painter Vasily Perov) Romanticizes an extremely traditional way of life. The lyrics are taken from the work of Ukrainian poets. Even titling a song "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" doesn't give a lot of space to argue that Drudkh have their hearts purely set on admiring trees.

Most telling of all, however, is Drudkh's dedication of this album to the memory of Stepan Bandera, the Ukrainian nationalist fixed on claiming the Ukraine's independence throughout the Second World War. I've no doubt Drudkh have shirked away from directly discussing their politik either as a way to keep their label happy, or as a way to prevent needless hassle. And why would they want to entreat that nuisance anyway? Any talk of nationalism sparks the ire of a braindead Left, with misguided hearts set on quelling all regional, ethnic or otherwise exclusivist pride in the name of justice and tolerance. Any fan of Blood in Our Wells who somehow holds Drudkh's nationalism begrudgingly against them is probably missing the point. They're certainly capable of creating masterpieces purely inspired by nature-- Autumn Aurora is living proof of that fact. But there's something else working on Blood in Our Wells, a tragic quality you could never feel from nature-worship alone. Much as the case was for Varg Vikernes' work in Burzum, the fact that Drudkh are so passionate about their ideology is a good part of the reason why the atmosphere on Blood in Our Wells is so rich and penetrating. They're extremely proud, sad, and angry on this album, and every minute of music here serves as testament to that fact.

When all is said, I think I'll always prefer the pristine atavism of Autumn Aurora over all else in Drudkh's discography. Blood in OUr Wells is up there however, and I don't think I'd have liked it half as much if it had continued trying to repeat the band's early glory. The unveiling of their Ukrainian pride was hinted at on The Swan Road, but it wasn't manifested full-force until this album. Here, native Ukrainian folk instrumentation is largely used between the cracks of the album's long (10~ minute) compositions. While black metal by itself isn't usually tied to a specific region, folk music often is, and the inclusion gives their black metal mainstay a greater weight as a result. With Autumn Aurora, Drudkh created a pastoral atmosphere that could be related to by anyone who felt at one with nature by themselves at some point in their life. Blood in Our Wells is far more specific to their personal identity and circumstance, and that gives it an even deeper emotional resonance.

Most all of Drudkh's ideas are good or great. That could be said in relation to any of their works. Where the superb is distinguished from the fair and middling is the way they structure those ideas. Like many in atmospheric black metal, Drudkh love to use repetition in their compositions. On Autumn Aurora, they struck a minimalist's perfection, giving each idea the time it needed to thrive. When one of their albums, like Forgotten Legends is less impressive, it's usually because they've stretched an idea out too long. Well, I can say with certainty that Blood in Our Wells has many of Drudkh's finest ingredients, with some of them (such as the gorgeous closing minutes of "When the Flame Turns to Ashes") even surpassing anything on Autumn Aurora.

Some songs, like "Furrows of Gods", are immaculately penned and structured. Despite the brilliant earthly atmosphere throughout the album, I do think some of the motifs towards the latter half of the album overstay their welcome, if only a bit. Blood in Our Wells is fifty minutes long, and it does sound like it might have fared better with a few minutes shaved off that tally. Because the album generally lurks around a driving mid-pace, I usually find myself wanting a change of speed around "Solitude" or "Eternity". I've recently come to love Blood in Our Wells , and know now that I didn't give it near as much credit as I should have when I first heard it years ago, but I'm left with the consistent impression that either or both of those tracks could have used a little trimming around the edges.

Drudkh may withhold themselves from making any explicit statements, but there's a very specific kind of melancholy at work here. The folk accompaniment and pastoral imagery carries an anger that could only be fuelled by some external anger. Even if I don't see Blood in Our Wells as the band's best, I have no problem with the fact that it's seen as the band's canonical masterpiece. What they began to work with on The Swan Road, they almost perfected with this one. Some of the melodies on this album will haunt me forever.

5 stars If Autumn Aurora was where Drudkh developed their signature sound, Blood in Our Wells is the point at which they progged the hell out. Of the five actual songs on this album, four top the nine-minute mark with ease. All of them are comprised of multiple interlocking sections and most of them feature ... (read more)

Report this review (#1313069) | Posted by CassandraLeo | Thursday, November 20, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars The fifth album by these masters of epic black metal. Hidden behind one of the better cover art-work I have ever seen on a black metal album, this band from Ukraine still walks down the path laid down on the previous albums. That means a healthy dosage of the Bathory and the Enslaved sound (b ... (read more)

Report this review (#326553) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, November 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DRUDKH "Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells)"