Кров у наших криницях (BLOOD IN OUR WELLS)

Drudkh

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Drudkh Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) album cover

Buy DRUDKH Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Навь (Nav') (2:25)
2. Борозни богів (Furrows of Gods) (8:57)
3. Коли пломінь перетворюється на попіл (When the Flame Turns to Ashes) (10:37)
4. Самітність (Solitude) (12:24)
5. Вічність (Eternity) (10:38)
6. Українська повстанська армія (Ukrainian Insurgent Army) (5:02)

Total time 50:04

Search DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) lyrics

Search DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) tabs

- Roman Saenko / guitars, bass
- Thurios / vocals, keyboards
- Amorth / drums, keyboards

CD Supernal Music FERLY037CD (March 23, 2006)

Thanks to J-Man for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

DRUDKH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
BLOOD IN OUR WELLSBLOOD IN OUR WELLS
A Furrow Cut ShortA Furrow Cut Short
Season of Mist 2015
SONGS OF GRIEF AND SOLITUDESONGS OF GRIEF AND SOLITUDE
Season of Mist 2012

drudkh ??????? ?????????? (A Furrow Cut Short) cd factory sealed blackmetal USD $11.41 Buy It Now 6h 59m
DRUDKH - A Furrow Cut Short Digipak CD 2015 Season of Mist New/Sealed USD $13.99 Buy It Now 7h 57m
Drudkh 6 LP lot first press black/folk USD $300.00 [0 bids]
Wyrd 4LP Lot Satyricon Darkthrone Horna Ildjarn azaghal, drudkh, black/folk USD $150.00 [0 bids]
Dark Ages 2 LP lot first press black/folk Drudkh USD $125.00 [0 bids]
Drudkh-?????? ????? ?????? (Eternal Turn of the Wheel)-CD-black metal-agalloch USD $11.69 Buy It Now 20h 39m
Forgotten Legends - 2 DISC SET - Drudkh (2009, CD New) USD $12.96 Buy It Now 22h 37m
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends [CD New] USD $12.77 Buy It Now 22h 57m
CRUACHAN tuatha na gael ORIG 1995 NAZGUL'S EYRIE PROD.-alcest,agalloch,drudkh USD $29.99 Buy It Now 23h 47m
Drudkh - Eternal Turn Of The Wheel [CD New] USD $11.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Eternal Turn Of The Wheel - Drudkh (CD Used Very Good) USD $9.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Eternal Turn Of The Wheel - Drudkh (2012, CD New) USD $11.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Estrangement - Drudkh (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.77 Buy It Now 1 day
DRUDKH FORGOTTEN LEGENDS OFFICIAL CASSETTE TAPE SLAVONIC METAL Grishnackh Taake USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BLOOD OF KINGU - De Occulta Philosophia DIGIFILE CD Dark Ages Drudkh Hate Forest USD $7.48 Buy It Now 1 day
KHORS - Following The Years Of Blood Live DVD 2016 - MINT Black Drudkh Eclectic USD $6.87 [0 bids]
KHORS - Abandoned Leaves CD 2013 - MINT Black Drudkh Hate Forest Eclectic USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Underdark - Who is your Master? CD 2010 Drudkh dark electronic ambient USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Mind Propaganda - First Strike CD 2006 black metal Blazing Productions drudkh USD $5.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Dissimulation ?- Atiduokit Mirusius rare promo skyforger drudkh graveland USD $3.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Estrangement - Drudkh 822603181517 (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $19.74 Buy It Now 2 days
ONE AND ALL TOGETHER FOR HOME 2CD DIGIPAK LTD DRUDKH PRIMORDIAL KAMPFAR HAIVE USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SKYFORGER kauje pie saules ORIG VINYL LP drudkh graveland nokturnal mortum USD $39.99 [2 bids]
MOONSORROW suden uni ORIG VINYL LP drudkh finntroll nokturnal mortum USD $29.99 [0 bids]
EINHERJER aurora borealis ORIG VINYL LP drudkh finntroll nokturnal mortum USD $25.99 [0 bids]
EINHERJER far far north ORIG VINYL PIC LP drudkh finntroll nokturnal mortum USD $24.99 [0 bids]
THYRFING valdr galga ORIG VINYL PIC LP drudkh finntroll nokturnal mortum USD $24.99 [0 bids]
THYRFING urkraft ORIG VINYL 2-LP drudkh finntroll nokturnal mortum USD $19.99 [0 bids]
WOODTEMPLE call pagan woods ORIG VINYL LP falkenbach nokturnal mortum drudkh USD $24.99 [0 bids]
NOMANS LAND hammerfrost ORIG VINYL LP thrudvangar nokturnal mortum drudkh USD $24.99 [0 bids]
DRUDKH The Swan Road DIGIPAK REISSUE DARK AGES HATE FOREST USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH Handful Of Stars DIGIPAK DARK AGES HATE FOREST USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Furrow Cut Short - Drudkh LP USD $31.76 Buy It Now 2 days
Forgotten Legends - Drudkh Compact Disc USD $16.05 Buy It Now 2 days
IMPERIUM DEKADENZ-DIS MANIBVS-CD-black-metal-drudkh-agalloch-winterfylleth USD $12.59 Buy It Now 2 days
BLOOD OF KINGU Dark Star On The Right Horn Of The Crescent Moon DIGIPAK DRUDKH USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DREADFUL SHADOWS The cycle WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM KRALICE DRUDKH ANATHEMA USD $0.99 [0 bids]
DREADFUL SHADOWS 2 Single DRUDKH PARADISE LOST WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM KRALICE USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Drudkh: The Swan Road CD 2010 Season Of Mist Underground Activists SUA 012 NEW USD $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW - FORGOTTEN LEGENDS by DRUDKH USD $9.66 Buy It Now 3 days
Drudkh - Eternal Turn Of The Wheel DIGI CD Hate Forest Mgla Blood of Kingu USD $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
OBSEQUIAE Aria Of Vernal Tombs LP medieval music-black metal drudkh velnias NEW USD $22.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Eastern Frontier In Flames - Drudkh (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.39 Buy It Now 4 days
Uterus Goatgod CD UKRAINIAN BLACK METAL drudkh kroda veles USD $2.00 [0 bids]
NOKTURNAL MORTUM TAPE LOT hate forest astrofaes kroda drudkh dub buk lucifugum USD $15.00 [0 bids]
NOKTURNAL MORTUM CD LOT hate forest astrofaes kroda drudkh dub buk lucifugum USD $18.00 [0 bids]
NOKTURNAL MORTUM AUTOGRAPHED temnozor branikald kroda drudkh lucifugum USD $40.00 [0 bids]
GIAMON The Old Buried Memories CD raw french black metal into dagorlad drudkh USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Eastern Frontier in Flames by Drudkh. USD $18.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Songs of Grief and Solitude by Drudkh. USD $18.43 Buy It Now 4 days
Eternal Turn of the Wheel * by Drudkh. USD $18.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Estrangement by Drudkh. USD $24.67 Buy It Now 4 days
Pyre Era, Black!/One Who Talks with the Fog [EP] by Drudkh/Hades Almighty. USD $34.30 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH - Estrangement LP - Black Metal - NEW COPY USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PERUNWIT Wszystkie... CD NEW Kroda Khors Dub Buk Graveland Kataxu Ulver Drudkh USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Agalloch Marrow of the Spirit 7" LP Box Rare Drudkh Ulver WITTR Alcest Katatonia USD $6.66 [1 bids]
Agalloch Ashes Against Grain LP Rare Orange OPETH KATATONIA DRUDKH ALCEST WITTR USD $21.50 [9 bids]
SKOGYR 2007 Rainchants CD Melancholic Black Metal Drudkh Zgard Raventale USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pyre Era, Black!/One Who Talks with the Fog [Digipak] by Drudkh/Hades Almighty. USD $22.03 Buy It Now 4 days
Forgotten Legends - Drudkh (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.77 Buy It Now 5 days
AXSURD PANTHEON SPLIT CD DIGIPAK Metal Bilskirnir Graveland Evil Drudkh USD $45.00 Buy It Now 5 days
STIELAS STORHE 'Vandrer' digipak CD ltd 200 Nyktalgia Shining Drudkh Mayhem USD $6.23 [0 bids]
Nokturnal Mortum 'To The Gates Of Blasphemous Fire' Digipak. Drudkh,Ygg,Hate For USD $4.22 [2 bids]
Hate Forest 'Dead But Dreaming' Black lp. Blood Of Kingu,Drudkh USD $3.07 [0 bids]
Blood Of Kingu 'De Occulta Philosophia' Black vinyl. Drudkh,Hate Forest USD $3.84 [0 bids]
Ygg 'S/T' Drudkh,Nokturnal Mortum,Burz*m,Sacrilegium USD $2.30 [1 bids]
Wedrujacy Wiatr 'S/T' Sacrilegium,Drudkh,Wardruna USD $2.30 [0 bids]
Orrery 'Nine Odes To Oblivion' In The Woods...,Drudkh,Enslaved USD $3.07 [1 bids]
Drudkh 'The Swan Road' Burz*m,Ygg,Nokturnal Mortum USD $8.07 [2 bids]
Drudkh 'Estrangement' Windswept,Old Silver Key USD $3.75 [3 bids]
DRUDKH-????????? ???? (The Swan Road)-DIGI-kladovest-black metal USD $11.69 Buy It Now 5 days
Hades Almighty / Drudkh - Pyre Era, Black! / One Who Talks With The Fog (NEW CD) USD $17.17 Buy It Now 5 days
DARK AGES "A Chronicle Of the Plague" DRUDKH PROJECT HATE FOREST BLOOD OF KINGU USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh: Eternal Turn Of The Wheel CD 2012 Season Of Mist Records SUA 024 NEW USD $12.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh "A Furrow Cut Short" 2x12" Black Vinyl - NEW USD $31.22 Buy It Now 6 days
PANTHEON "Vargrstrike" CD nachtfalke drudkh USD $12.49 Buy It Now 6 days
FEN "The Maledicition Fields" 2 x LP agalloch drudkh USD $23.74 Buy It Now 6 days
OBTEST "Tukstantmetis" PIC LP drudkh kampfar USD $18.11 Buy It Now 6 days
ANCESTORS BLOOD "A Dark Passage From.." CD nokturnal mortum drudkh USD $12.49 Buy It Now 6 days
LOITS "Ei Kahetse Midagi" PIC LP drudkh khors USD $16.87 Buy It Now 6 days
MENHIR "Die Ewigen Stiene" CD falkenbach drudkh USD $11.87 Buy It Now 6 days
FOLKVANG " On the Wings of.." CD astrofaes drudkh USD $12.49 Buy It Now 6 days
ANGANTYR / NASHEIM "Split" LP 666X kampfar drudkh USD $19.36 Buy It Now 6 days
HATE FOREST "The Curse" LP drudkh dark ages USD $17.49 Buy It Now 6 days
HATE FOREST "Dead But Dreaming" CD drudkh immortal USD $12.49 Buy It Now 6 days
LOITS "Ei Kahetse Midagi" CD drudkh USD $11.24 Buy It Now 6 days
Drudkh: Songs Of Grief And Solitude CD 2010 Reissue Season Of Mist SUA 014 NEW USD $11.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Drudkh - A Furrow Cut Short NEW CD Digi USD $9.32 Buy It Now 6 days
Der Weg Einer Freiheit-Stellar CD New Tombs Deafheaven Drudkh Marduk WITTR USD $11.00 Buy It Now 6 days
DARK AGES The Tractatus De Hereticis Et Sortilegiis HATE FOREST DRUDKH USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Drudkh & Winterfylleth - Dark Blue Vinyl - Thousands Of Moons Ago/The Gates. USD $35.61 [0 bids]
Forgotten Legends Drudkh Audio CD USD $21.96 Buy It Now 6 days
THRONDT - THRONDT 2005 1PR NEW! ULFSDALIR IDHAFELS B*RZUM DRUDKH FORGOTTEN WOODS USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Drudkh - A Furrow Cut Short CD 2015 digi black metal Ukraine Season of Mist USD $14.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Blut Aus Nord - The Mystical Beast Of Rebellion DLP - Deathspell Omega - Drudkh USD $35.00 [0 bids]
Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God DLP - Deathspell Omega - Drudkh USD $35.00 [0 bids]
Blut Aus Nord ?- 777 - The Desanctification LP - Deathspell Omega - Drudkh USD $30.00 [0 bids]
Microcosmos by Drudkh. USD $18.43 Buy It Now 6 days
VIETAH-TAJEMSTVY NOCZY-CD-atmospheric-black-metal-balrog-drudkh-old moon USD $9.59 Buy It Now 6 days
VIETAH-CZORNAJA CVIL-CD-atmospheric-black-metal-balrog-drudkh-old moon USD $9.59 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy DRUDKH music online Buy DRUDKH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) ratings distribution

DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) reviews

Review by EatThatPhonebook
4 stars We arrive at the album that consider Drudkh's masterpiece, "Blood In Our Wells". I have to disagree; it isn't as good as "Autumn Aurora", but it gets pretty close. In fact, this is in my opinion the second best Drudkh album, better than the debut "Forgotten Legends" or the difficult "The Swan Road".

While with their previous album it seemed like they lost much of their progressive style, "Blood In Our Wells" is the most progressive work they have done so far: many keyboards, slow and dreamy instants, many time changes. The songs are almost all long, clocking around ten minutes, all of them with very complex, multi part structures. Indeed, this is a progressive album. Once again the lyrics are full of accentuated patriotism and love for Ukraine. The title itself "Blood In Our Wells" comes from an old, Hungarian poem of the same title.

Dark, intriguing like no other Drudkh album, the band here brings to the songs a little more simplicity in the melodies, making it at times a little predictable, but at the same much more accessible to the public. This is probably why many worship this album. This does not mean that the songs aren't able to give those emotions that every Drudkh fan has knowledge of; The different parts of the songs, other than connecting brilliantly, have all an obscure and cryptic feeling that no other album of the band was able to conceive, probably also thanks to the cleaner sound of the guitars, that make it even more effective. The calm parts though aren't always as good as you would think they would be, in fact these are the parts where the music gets pretty often predictable.

Generally speaking, the atmosphere is muh more alarmed and energetic than the previous Drudkh albums; I think it's because the band in this album, thematically speaking, got a lot more close to the human element, abandoning the evocative, wild nature auras. Just look at the cover of the album; for the first time we see the presence of man, in an extremely grim circumstance. Maybe with "Blood In Our Wells" the band got more sensitive with the generic problems, fears, and hopes of man, even though inserted in a very dark context.

"Furrows Of Gods" has the darkest and most mysterious melody, "When The Flames Turn Into Ashes" the most complex. These two, with the intro, are my favorite pieces. "Solitude" get's boring and it's a little too long, "Eternity" is a little unusual, but it definitely works more than "Solitude". "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" never really worked for me, except for some parts.

"Blood In Our Wells", despite all the things I said against it, is an album I really, really like, and it an excellent addiction to whoever loves this kind of music, or whoever hates humanity.

Review by Conor Fynes
4 stars 'Blood in Our Wells' - Drudkh (84/100)

Drudkh are a band of mixed messages. In the light of certain 'accusations', they've outwardly declared themselves to be apolitical in nature, that their music is primarily intended as a reverence of nature. That may have been true for Forgotten Legends and Autumn Aurora, but by the time of Blood in Our Wells, it's clear that that statement was forged to some degree of bull[&*!#]. The album's cover (drawn from the work of 19th century painter Vasily Perov) Romanticizes an extremely traditional way of life. The lyrics are taken from the work of Ukrainian poets. Even titling a song "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" doesn't give a lot of space to argue that Drudkh have their hearts purely set on admiring trees.

Most telling of all, however, is Drudkh's dedication of this album to the memory of Stepan Bandera, the Ukrainian nationalist fixed on claiming the Ukraine's independence throughout the Second World War. I've no doubt Drudkh have shirked away from directly discussing their politik either as a way to keep their label happy, or as a way to prevent needless hassle. And why would they want to entreat that nuisance anyway? Any talk of nationalism sparks the ire of a braindead Left, with misguided hearts set on quelling all regional, ethnic or otherwise exclusivist pride in the name of justice and tolerance. Any fan of Blood in Our Wells who somehow holds Drudkh's nationalism begrudgingly against them is probably missing the point. They're certainly capable of creating masterpieces purely inspired by nature-- Autumn Aurora is living proof of that fact. But there's something else working on Blood in Our Wells, a tragic quality you could never feel from nature-worship alone. Much as the case was for Varg Vikernes' work in Burzum, the fact that Drudkh are so passionate about their ideology is a good part of the reason why the atmosphere on Blood in Our Wells is so rich and penetrating. They're extremely proud, sad, and angry on this album, and every minute of music here serves as testament to that fact.

When all is said, I think I'll always prefer the pristine atavism of Autumn Aurora over all else in Drudkh's discography. Blood in OUr Wells is up there however, and I don't think I'd have liked it half as much if it had continued trying to repeat the band's early glory. The unveiling of their Ukrainian pride was hinted at on The Swan Road, but it wasn't manifested full-force until this album. Here, native Ukrainian folk instrumentation is largely used between the cracks of the album's long (10~ minute) compositions. While black metal by itself isn't usually tied to a specific region, folk music often is, and the inclusion gives their black metal mainstay a greater weight as a result. With Autumn Aurora, Drudkh created a pastoral atmosphere that could be related to by anyone who felt at one with nature by themselves at some point in their life. Blood in Our Wells is far more specific to their personal identity and circumstance, and that gives it an even deeper emotional resonance.

Most all of Drudkh's ideas are good or great. That could be said in relation to any of their works. Where the superb is distinguished from the fair and middling is the way they structure those ideas. Like many in atmospheric black metal, Drudkh love to use repetition in their compositions. On Autumn Aurora, they struck a minimalist's perfection, giving each idea the time it needed to thrive. When one of their albums, like Forgotten Legends is less impressive, it's usually because they've stretched an idea out too long. Well, I can say with certainty that Blood in Our Wells has many of Drudkh's finest ingredients, with some of them (such as the gorgeous closing minutes of "When the Flame Turns to Ashes") even surpassing anything on Autumn Aurora.

Some songs, like "Furrows of Gods", are immaculately penned and structured. Despite the brilliant earthly atmosphere throughout the album, I do think some of the motifs towards the latter half of the album overstay their welcome, if only a bit. Blood in Our Wells is fifty minutes long, and it does sound like it might have fared better with a few minutes shaved off that tally. Because the album generally lurks around a driving mid-pace, I usually find myself wanting a change of speed around "Solitude" or "Eternity". I've recently come to love Blood in Our Wells , and know now that I didn't give it near as much credit as I should have when I first heard it years ago, but I'm left with the consistent impression that either or both of those tracks could have used a little trimming around the edges.

Drudkh may withhold themselves from making any explicit statements, but there's a very specific kind of melancholy at work here. The folk accompaniment and pastoral imagery carries an anger that could only be fuelled by some external anger. Even if I don't see Blood in Our Wells as the band's best, I have no problem with the fact that it's seen as the band's canonical masterpiece. What they began to work with on The Swan Road, they almost perfected with this one. Some of the melodies on this album will haunt me forever.

5 stars If Autumn Aurora was where Drudkh developed their signature sound, Blood in Our Wells is the point at which they progged the hell out. Of the five actual songs on this album, four top the nine-minute mark with ease. All of them are comprised of multiple interlocking sections and most of them feature ... (read more)

Report this review (#1313069) | Posted by CassandraLeo | Thursday, November 20, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars The fifth album by these masters of epic black metal. Hidden behind one of the better cover art-work I have ever seen on a black metal album, this band from Ukraine still walks down the path laid down on the previous albums. That means a healthy dosage of the Bathory and the Enslaved sound (b ... (read more)

Report this review (#326553) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, November 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DRUDKH "Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells)"