BLOOD IN OUR WELLS

Drudkh Blood In Our Wells album cover

Buy DRUDKH Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Nav' (2:24)
2. Furrows of Gods (8:57)
3. When the Flame Turns to Ashes (10:37)
4. Solitude (12:24)
5. Eternity (10:37)
6. Ukrainian Insurgent Army (5:04)

Total playing time - 50:04

Search DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells lyrics

Search DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells tabs

TBD. If you have any information, please contact ProgArchives.

CD Supernal Music March 23rd, 2006

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

DRUDKH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells Music

Handful of StarsHandful of Stars
Limited Edition
EstrangementEstrangement
DRUDKH - ESTRANGEMENT [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $11.81 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Drudkh - The Swan Road CD 2010 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Drudkh - Songs of Grief and Solitude CD 2010 folk metal reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Drudkh - Blood in Our Wells CD 2010 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Drudkh - Estrangement CD 2010 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Drudkh - Microcosmos CD 2009 atmospheric black metal Ukraine jewel case US $11.95 Buy It Now 3h 54m
locus mortis - voust, nokturnal mortum drudkh clandestine blaze mortuary drape US $5.99 [0 bids]
far from mind - breakpoint 33', drudkh alcest anathema katatonia ulver agalloch US $5.99 [0 bids]
UNDERDARK - Who is Your Master? (CD, 2010) Black Metal, Drudkh, Astrofaes, NEW US $3.59 Buy It Now 8h 44m
DRUDKH-ESTRANGEMENT-DIGI-lucifugum-underdark-black-folk US $11.99 Buy It Now 9h 31m
V/A - WOOD BROTHERS, New, Pagan/Heathen Black Metal,Nokturnal Mortum, Drudkh US $11.00 [0 bids]
MORRIGAN - Headcult CD,Bathory,Windir,Aman Amarth,Aeternus,Enslaved,Drudkh,Absu US $3.51 [0 bids]
MORRIGAN - Enter The Sea Of Flames CD,Bathory,Windir,Aeternus,Enslaved,Drudkh US $3.51 [0 bids]
DRUDKH - Songs Of Grief CD,Ulver,Borknagar,Isengard,Storm,Agalloch,Windir,Gris US $2.64 [1 bids]
DRUDKH - Autumn Aurora CD,Ulver,Borknagar,Watain,Hate Forest,Windir,Gris,Abigor US $4.39 [1 bids]
DISSIMULATION "Atiduokit Mirusius" LP drudkh mgla US $23.39 Buy It Now 14h 33m
ASTROFAES "Dying Emotions Domain" CD drudkh old wainds US $16.94 Buy It Now 14h 33m
ANGANTYR / NASHEIM "Split" LP 666X kampfar drudkh US $25.00 Buy It Now 14h 33m
FOREST "Like A Blaze Above the Ashes" CD nokturnal mortum drudkh US $16.94 Buy It Now 14h 33m
HATE FOREST "The Gates" LP drudkh dark ages US $22.58 Buy It Now 14h 33m
NOKTURNAL MORTUM "Weltanschauung" CD drudkh hate forest US $17.74 Buy It Now 14h 33m
OBTEST "Amzina Ausra" 7" drudkh forefather US $11.29 Buy It Now 14h 33m
HATE FOREST "The Curse" LP drudkh dark ages US $22.58 Buy It Now 14h 33m
ASTROFAES "Live Hate" DVD drudkh demoncy US $17.74 Buy It Now 14h 33m
PANTHEON "Vargrstrike" CD nachtfalke drudkh US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 34m
FOREST "As A Song In The Harvest of Grief" CD drudkh nokturnal mortum US $17.74 Buy It Now 14h 34m
OLD SILVER KEY "S/T" CD alcest drudkh US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 34m
DARK AGES "Twilight of Europe" CD drudkh ildjarn US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 34m
FEN / DE ARMA "Towards the Shores of the End" CD agalloch drudkh US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 34m
LUCIFUGUM "Acme Adeptum" CD drudkh judas iscariot US $15.32 Buy It Now 14h 34m
LOITS "Ei Kahetse..." LP 500X drudkh negura bunget US $25.00 Buy It Now 14h 35m
ILDJARN / HATE FOREST "Split" DOUBLE LP nidhogg emperor drudkh US $32.26 Buy It Now 14h 35m
DARK AGES "The Tractatus de Hereticis.." CD drudkh US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 35m
FOLKVANG " On the Wings of.." CD astrofaes drudkh US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 35m
GRAVELAND "Creed of Iron / Raiders of Revenge" 2 X LP veles drudkh US $34.68 Buy It Now 14h 35m
OBTEST "Tukstantmetis" PIC LP drudkh kampfar US $23.39 Buy It Now 14h 35m
SVAFNIR "The Heathen Chapters" CD agalloch drudkh US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 35m
AURVANDIL "Yearning" CD kampfar drudkh US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 35m
DUB BUK "Rus Ponad Vse!" LP graveland drudkh kroda US $20.97 Buy It Now 14h 35m
KHORS "The Flame of Eternity's Decline" LP drudkh kroda US $21.78 Buy It Now 14h 36m
WYRD / HAIVE / KEHRA "Split" LP ildjarn drudkh US $21.78 Buy It Now 14h 36m
BLOOD OF KINGU "De Occulta Philosopia" CD drudkh hate forest US $16.94 Buy It Now 14h 36m
HATE FOREST "Dead But Dreaming" CD drudkh immortal US $16.13 Buy It Now 14h 36m
HATE FOREST "The Most Ancient Ones" CD drudkh immortal US $15.32 Buy It Now 14h 36m
HATE FOREST "Nietzscheism" 2 X LP drudkh immortal US $30.65 Buy It Now 14h 36m
DRUDKH - SWAM ROAD (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $19.57 Buy It Now 15h 18m
DRUDKH - Blood in Our Wells --- Huge Jacket Back Patch Backpatch US $15.00 Buy It Now 19h 18m
Estrangement - Drudkh New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $18.41 Buy It Now 21h 11m
Arckanum - Fenris Kindir LP Black Vinyl Watain Drudkh Darkthrone US $20.00 Buy It Now 22h 50m
Thy Catafalque: Rengeteg, Solefald, Arcturus, Ulver, Negura Bunget, Drudkh US $7.99 [0 bids]
NEGURA BUNGET: Virstele, Drudkh, Falls of Rauros, ALDA, Katatonia, Alcest US $6.66 [0 bids]
Drudkh : Songs of Grief and Solitude CD (2007) US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Hate Forest - The Gates CD 2014 digi reissue bonus tracks Drudkh US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
One and All Together For Home 2CD 2014 #305/2000 primordial drudkh kampfar haive US $5.00 [0 bids]
OCTOBER FALLS: Womb of., Falkenbach, Forteresse, Drudkh, Alda, Manegarm US $6.66 [0 bids]
The Old Silver Key: Tales of Wanderings, Drudkh, Alcest, Empyrium, Alda, Falloch US $7.99 [0 bids]
DRUDKH the swan road LP NEW deathspell omega clandestine blaze satanic warmaster US $45.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DRUDKH Songs of Grief and Solitude LP / Vinyl Black/ Folk Metal Brand New 2010 US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DARKESTRAH "The Great Silk Road" CD drudkh nargaroth falkenbach US $17.74 Buy It Now 2 days
Darkestrah Sary Oy cd Graveland, Nokturnal Mortum, Drudkh, black metal, rare US $40.00 [0 bids]
NARGAROTH - Jahreszeiten 2LP - SEALED No Colours Black Mutilation Drudkh US $27.42 [0 bids]
DRUDKH - ETERNAL TURN OF THE WHEEL * - NEW CD US $10.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Songs of Grief and Solitude - black vinyl - mayhem darkthrone lp record US $26.99 Buy It Now 2 days
malice - symphony of darkness, nargaroth dissection mgla marduk drudkh watain US $5.99 [0 bids]
gjallarhorn - awakening, graveland norkturnal mortum mgla drudkh darkspace veles US $5.99 [0 bids]
fier - hellebaard, enslaved vintersorg einherjer negura bunget dordeduh drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
umbrtka - ivo, masters hammer alcest ulver agalloch fen primordial abigor drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
alnamrood - Astfhl Al Tha'r, vlad tepes mortuary drape nokturnal mortum drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
????? ?? - The Nigh, isengard nokturnal mortum drudkh graveland kvist nyktalgia US $5.99 [0 bids]
reverie - isolation, dissection fen woods of ypres inquisition darkspace drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
lilyum - nothing is mine, darkspace nocternity alcest drudkh negura benget ulver US $5.99 [0 bids]
sokrovenno - de rerum natura, drudkh alcest agalloch dawn empyrium tenhi kvist US $5.99 [0 bids]
everlasting dark - return to darkness, saturnus tristania slumber rapture drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
act noir - automatisme psychique, dawn drudkh agalloch alcest empyrium tenhi US $5.99 [0 bids]
torturer - wind from the darkwood,tormentor abigor immortal darkthrone drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
BASTARD SAPLING Instinct Is Forever 2xLP barghest inter arma drudkh panopticon US $24.98 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH - SONGS OF GRIEF & SOLITUDE NEW CD US $19.57 Buy It Now 2 days
VERMIS MYSTERIIS Ceremony Of Times / Rex Noctis CD Ukrainian black metal drudkh US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH Forgotten Legends NO UPC RARE OOP Supernal black death metal 1st press US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH Autumn Aurora CD RARE OOP Supernal black death metal 1st press cult US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Microcosmos CD US $17.11 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Estrangement CD US $17.11 Buy It Now 2 days
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora [CD New] US $12.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Hellebaard Fier Negura Bunget Drudkh Black US $6.66 [0 bids]
Drudkh - Songs Of Grief & Solitude [CD New] US $12.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Microcosmos by Drudkh (CD, Jun-2009, Season of Mist) US $10.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Handful of Stars by Drudkh (CD, Sep-2010, Season of Mist) US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH 'Microcosmos'(CD,2009) Slavonic Heathen Metal US $13.80 Buy It Now 3 days
Autumn Aurora - Drudkh New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Blood In Our Wells - Drudkh New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.41 Buy It Now 3 days
Eternal Turn Of The Wheel - Drudkh New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $18.88 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH**HANDFUL OF STARS (DIGI)**CD US $12.88 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH**BLOOD IN OUR WELLS**CD US $12.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Drudkh - Swan Road [CD New] US $12.94 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH - AUTUMN AURORA (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $19.57 Buy It Now 3 days
DUB BUK Rus above All! LP hate forest drudkh sacrilegium wicher graveland burzum US $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Eternal Turn of the Wheel * by Drudkh (CD, Feb-2012, Season of Mist) US $3.50 [0 bids]
Blackthru - Is Tamsos - Triangle of Art Godkiller Drudkh Gehenna - Black Metal US $3.99 [0 bids]
Kroda hate forest drudkh iphone 4 4g 4s & 5 5s & galaxy S3 S4 hard case cover US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy DRUDKH music online Buy DRUDKH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DRUDKH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells ratings distribution

DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells reviews

Review by EatThatPhonebook
4 stars We arrive at the album that consider Drudkh's masterpiece, "Blood In Our Wells". I have to disagree; it isn't as good as "Autumn Aurora", but it gets pretty close. In fact, this is in my opinion the second best Drudkh album, better than the debut "Forgotten Legends" or the difficult "The Swan Road".

While with their previous album it seemed like they lost much of their progressive style, "Blood In Our Wells" is the most progressive work they have done so far: many keyboards, slow and dreamy instants, many time changes. The songs are almost all long, clocking around ten minutes, all of them with very complex, multi part structures. Indeed, this is a progressive album. Once again the lyrics are full of accentuated patriotism and love for Ukraine. The title itself "Blood In Our Wells" comes from an old, Hungarian poem of the same title.

Dark, intriguing like no other Drudkh album, the band here brings to the songs a little more simplicity in the melodies, making it at times a little predictable, but at the same much more accessible to the public. This is probably why many worship this album. This does not mean that the songs aren't able to give those emotions that every Drudkh fan has knowledge of; The different parts of the songs, other than connecting brilliantly, have all an obscure and cryptic feeling that no other album of the band was able to conceive, probably also thanks to the cleaner sound of the guitars, that make it even more effective. The calm parts though aren't always as good as you would think they would be, in fact these are the parts where the music gets pretty often predictable.

Generally speaking, the atmosphere is muh more alarmed and energetic than the previous Drudkh albums; I think it's because the band in this album, thematically speaking, got a lot more close to the human element, abandoning the evocative, wild nature auras. Just look at the cover of the album; for the first time we see the presence of man, in an extremely grim circumstance. Maybe with "Blood In Our Wells" the band got more sensitive with the generic problems, fears, and hopes of man, even though inserted in a very dark context.

"Furrows Of Gods" has the darkest and most mysterious melody, "When The Flames Turn Into Ashes" the most complex. These two, with the intro, are my favorite pieces. "Solitude" get's boring and it's a little too long, "Eternity" is a little unusual, but it definitely works more than "Solitude". "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" never really worked for me, except for some parts.

"Blood In Our Wells", despite all the things I said against it, is an album I really, really like, and it an excellent addiction to whoever loves this kind of music, or whoever hates humanity.

Send comments to EatThatPhonebook (BETA) | Report this review (#408864) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 27, 2011

Review by Conor Fynes
4 stars 'Blood In Our Wells (Кров у Наших Криницях, Krov u Nashykh Krynytsyakh) - Drudkh (7/10)

Often matched up against their second work 'Autumn Aurora' as Drudkh's crowning achievement, it has been a long time coming for me to get around to hearing 'Blood In Our Wells'. They are a band who require no introduction; since their decidedly Burzum-inspired 'Forgotten Legends', they have represented Ukraine's enigmatic black metal scene with a particular focus on atmosphere. 'Blood In Our Wells' sees the band incorporating a greater measure of melody into their arboreal style, and while I might still point towards 'Aumn Aurora' as the greatest of what these Ukrainians have to offer, their fourth album is an ambitious expansion on their already intriguing sound.

One thing that's often mentioned about these guys is that they refuse to post their lyrics, and paired with the fact that most of the band's listeners will not be familiar with the finer elements of the Ukrainian tongue, this leaves the band's subject matter up to the listener's imagination. Like its predecessor 'The Swan Road' however, 'Blood In Our Wells' uses the work of regarded Ukrainian poets, complimenting the romantic lyrical imagery with an introspective atmosphere. Although Drudkh's sound still lurks about the lo-fi depths, the instruments are well mixed and clear. The vocals (presumably done by Thurios) are surprisingly distinct for a genre that often defaults on rasping; his delivery is aggressive and intelligible. Although the lyrical content is not 'original' to the band, it is incorporated beautifully into their music. It is not a far stretch to hear Drudkh's dreamlike atmosphere being matched with Lina Kostenko's agrarian metaphor.

Melody is a more prominent aspect of 'Blood In Our Wells', although this to realize itself most in the music's handful of dramatic climaxes; moments within the typically longwinded compositions in which all emotion is let loose. 'Furrows of Gods' and 'When The Flame Turns To Ashes' are both highlights on the album, maintaining the band's penchant for repetition only long enough to make their point. The latter of those two concludes on a particularly stunning note, collapsing into a melodic dirge among the greatest Drudkh have ever done. The album's second half becomes more longwinded, but the slight dip in quality does not break the atmosphere, which 'makes' the album. With the band's trademark addition of arboreal folk instrumentation into the black metal soundscape, 'Blood In Our Wells' makes for another stirring experience. It does not give the same shock, nor envelop me as much as did 'Autumn Aurora', but for the critical acclaim I had read of it, I have not found myself disappointed.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#755378) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 20, 2012

3 stars The fifth album by these masters of epic black metal. Hidden behind one of the better cover art-work I have ever seen on a black metal album, this band from Ukraine still walks down the path laid down on the previous albums. That means a healthy dosage of the Bathory and the Enslaved sound (b ... (read more)

Report this review (#326553) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, November 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DRUDKH "Blood In Our Wells"