Кров у наших криницях (BLOOD IN OUR WELLS)

Drudkh

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Drudkh Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) album cover

Buy DRUDKH Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Навь (Nav') (2:25)
2. Борозни богів (Furrows of Gods) (8:57)
3. Коли пломінь перетворюється на попіл (When the Flame Turns to Ashes) (10:37)
4. Самітність (Solitude) (12:24)
5. Вічність (Eternity) (10:38)
6. Українська повстанська армія (Ukrainian Insurgent Army) (5:02)

Total time 50:04

Search DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) lyrics

Search DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) tabs

- Roman Saenko / guitars, bass
- Thurios / vocals, keyboards
- Amorth / drums, keyboards

CD Supernal Music FERLY037CD (March 23, 2006)

Thanks to J-Man for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

DRUDKH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
MicrocosmosMicrocosmos
Handful of StarsHandful of Stars
Limited Edition
SONGS OF GRIEF AND SOLITUDESONGS OF GRIEF AND SOLITUDE
Season of Mist 2012

DRUDKH Blood In Our Wells SUPER JEWEL BOX CD OOP RARE LIMITED 1000 COPIES USD $100.00 Buy It Now 11h 11m
DRUDKH Estrangement SUPER JEWEL BOX CD OOP RARE LIMITED 1000 COPIES USD $100.00 Buy It Now 11h 14m
DRUDKH - A Furrow Cut Short Digipak CD 2015 Season of Mist New/Sealed USD $11.99 Buy It Now 20h 9m
Ulver ?- Live at Palac Akropolis 7" EP ltd. 50 - Agalloch - Alcest - Drudkh USD $57.00 [0 bids]
Hate Forest ?- Scythia MC (ltd. 100) - Drudkh - Graveland - Deathspell Omega USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Hate Forest ?- The Most Ancient Ones MC (ltd 100) - Drudkh - Graveland - Mayhem USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Hate Forest - Nietzscheism CD ( Supernal Music 1st Press) - Drudkh - Graveland USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God CD Digipak - Alcest - Drudkh USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends [New CD] USD $13.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends [New CD] USD $12.78 Buy It Now 1 day
CRUACHAN tuatha na gael ORIG 1995 NAZGUL'S EYRIE PROD.-alcest,agalloch,drudkh USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Drudkh - Eternal Turn of the Wheel [New CD] USD $12.32 Buy It Now 1 day
Swan Road - Drudkh (CD Used Very Good) USD $9.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Eternal Turn Of The Wheel - Drudkh (CD Used Like New) USD $10.75 Buy It Now 1 day
DRUDKH "MIRCOCOSMOS" CD BLACK METAL NEW+ USD $17.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Crowned 'Vacuous Spectral Silence' Emperor,Marduk,Drudkh USD $2.28 [1 bids]
Drudkh 'Forgotten Legends' Hate Forest,Emperor USD $3.45 [4 bids]
Drudkh 'Autumn Aurora' Blood Of Kingu,Ildjarn USD $4.93 [4 bids]
Drudkh 'Handful Of Stars' Agalloch,Windswept USD $4.93 [4 bids]
Drudkh 'A Furrow Cut Short' Astrofaes,Benighted Leams USD $3.45 [3 bids]
Drudkh 'Eastern Frontier In Flames' Sacrilegium,Winterfylleth USD $5.31 [4 bids]
svafnir the heathen chapters agalloch opeth drudkh USD $6.64 Buy It Now 1 day
KHORS - Winter Stronghold DVD '11 - MINT Black Nokturnal Mortum Drudkh USD $6.64 [0 bids]
HADES ALMIGHTY/DRUDKH - PYRE ERA,BLACK/ONE TALKS WITH TH VINYL LP NEW+ USD $47.86 Buy It Now 2 days
DRUDKH-A FURROW CUT SHORT 1 PRESS 2015 SEASON OF MIST RARE!!! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Underdark - Who is your Master? CD 2010 Drudkh dark electronic ambient USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Furrow Cut Short - Drudkh 822603185928 (CD Used Like New) USD $10.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Panopticon / Skagos split CD NEW atmospheric black metal Mare Cognitum Drudkh USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
1Burzum Ragnarok (A New Beginning) 2000 Varg01 RARE Mayhem Darkthrone Drudkh USD $90.00 [0 bids]
WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM cd digipak THRICE WOVEN fellwarden ghost bath drudkh USD $7.99 [0 bids]
USD $10.99 Buy It Now
AGALLOCH Wooden Box 7LP TEST PRESSING Mantle, AATG, Ulver, Mgla, Drudkh, Alcest USD $202.50 [32 bids]
Furrow Cut Short - Drudkh LP USD $32.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Forgotten Legends - Drudkh Compact Disc USD $16.42 Buy It Now 3 days
Drudkh - Blood in Our Wells CD 2010 folk black metal Ukraine reissue jewel case USD $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
HATE FOREST - Dead But Dreaming CD - DRUDKH BLOOD OF KINGU USD $7.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Drudkh: The Swan Road CD 2010 Season Of Mist Underground Activists SUA 012 NEW USD $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
DRUDKH - A FURROW CUT SHORT NEW CD USD $12.19 Buy It Now 4 days
RADIGOST - NOCTURNE 2002 REISSUE NEW! ABSENT SILENCE SUMMONING AGALLOCH DRUDKH USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH - EASTERN FRONTIER IN FLAMES USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.78 Buy It Now 4 days
Drudkh - Dead Lights Roam in the Swamps XL T-shirt USD $39.84 [0 bids]
DRUDKH - Estrangement LP - Black Metal - NEW COPY USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH - MICROCOSMOS USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.66 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH - HANDFUL OF STARS USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $10.08 Buy It Now 4 days
DRUDKH - ETERNAL TURN OF THE WHEEL * USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $10.33 Buy It Now 4 days
SKOGYR 2007 Rainchants CD Melancholic Black Metal Drudkh Zgard Raventale USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Drudkh / Paysage D'Hiver ?- Somewhere Sadness Wanders / Schnee IV LP WHITE Vinyl USD $34.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SVARROGH - LADY VITOSHA 2004 1PR NEW! DORNENREICH DRUDKH ORK DIMHOLT INVIDIA USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Peordh Glaring From Spacious Woods NEW SEALED CD Black Metal drudkh kroda USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PEORDH LOT OF 3 CDs NEW SEALED BLACK METAL graveland drudkh xasthur USD $16.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Hades Almighty / Drudkh - Pyre Era, Black! / One Who Talks With The Fog (NEW CD) USD $18.25 Buy It Now 6 days
Drudkh: Eternal Turn Of The Wheel CD 2012 Season Of Mist Records SUA 024 NEW USD $12.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Drudkh "A Furrow Cut Short" 2x12" Black Vinyl - NEW USD $33.20 Buy It Now 6 days
Fluisteraars ?- Dromers EISENWALD 2015 drudkh enslaved USD $1.00 [0 bids]
Fluisteraars ?- Luwte EISENWALD 2015 drudkh enslaved USD $1.00 [0 bids]
Galdr ?- Mörkergång DARKER THAN BLACK 2015 drudkh enslaved USD $1.00 [0 bids]
Galdr ?- Ancient Lights From The Stars DARKER THAN BLACK 2013 drudkh enslaved USD $1.00 [0 bids]
Drudkh: Songs Of Grief And Solitude CD 2010 Reissue Season Of Mist SUA 014 NEW USD $11.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Hellebaard Fier Negura Bunget Drudkh Black USD $6.66 [0 bids]
USD $8.66 Buy It Now
DRUDKH "Songs of Grief and Solitude" LP hate forest agalloch USD $39.85 [0 bids]
BRANIKALD "Rusmjod Av Misantropie" LP drudkh nokturnal mortum mgla USD $39.85 [0 bids]
THY REPENTANCE "Ural Twilight Autumnalias" LP nokturnal mortum drudkh USD $13.28 [0 bids]
OLD WAINDS / NAV "We Are North" Split CD immortal drudkh USD $10.63 [0 bids]
KHORS - Following The Years Of Blood Live DVD 2016 - MINT Black Drudkh Eclectic USD $7.31 [0 bids]
KHORS - Abandoned Leaves CD 2013 - MINT Black Drudkh Hate Forest Eclectic USD $5.31 [0 bids]
MOLOCH - Verwustung CD '14 - MINT Black Ambient Vinterriket Drudkh USD $6.64 [0 bids]
THRONDT - THRONDT 2005 1PR NEW! ULFSDALIR IDHAFELS B*RZUM DRUDKH FORGOTTEN WOODS USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Drudkh - A Furrow Cut Short CD 2015 digi black metal Ukraine Season of Mist USD $14.95 Buy It Now 6 days
DARK AGES - A Chronicle of the Plague LP 2007 1st Ltd to 250 Drudkh Ildjarn USD $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DUB BUK Idu Na Vy! Digibook CD Nokturnal Mortum Drudkh Nitberg Temnozor USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Drudkh Microcosmos ltd vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $44.75 Buy It Now 7 days
OCTOBER FALLS the womb of primordial nature LP NEW deathspell omega drudkh horna USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DARK AGES twilight of europe LP NEW hate forest drudkh blood of kingu kladovest USD $25.99 Buy It Now 7 days
ZGARD 2013 Astral Glow CD Atmospheric Black Metal Drudkh Nokturnal Mortum Pagan USD $8.99 Buy It Now 7 days
KAMPFAR fra underverdenen COLOR LP NEW #/500 taake drudkh marduk ulver einherjer USD $35.99 Buy It Now 7 days
OCTOBER FALLS streams of the end LP NEW deathspell omega horna drudkh mgla USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Drudkh Swan Road CD in great shape. USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
Drudkh: Eastern Frontier In Flames CD 2014 Season Of Mist SUA 054 Digipak NEW USD $14.95 Buy It Now 7 days
DARK AGES A Chronicle Of The Plague HATE FOREST DRUDKH USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7 days
LUTOMYSL De Profundis DRUDKH NOKTURNAL MORTUM ASTROFAES USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7 days
DRUDKH - MICROCOSMOS NEW CD USD $10.68 Buy It Now 7 days
DRUDKH - SONGS OF GRIEF AND SOLITUDE NEW CD USD $11.94 Buy It Now 8 days
DRUDKH - HANDFUL OF STARS NEW CD USD $14.78 Buy It Now 8 days
DRUDKH/HADES ALMIGHTY - PYRE ERA, BLACK!/ONE WHO TALKS WITH THE FOG [DIGIPAK] NE USD $47.85 Buy It Now 8 days
DRUDKH/HADES ALMIGHTY - PYRE ERA, BLACK!/ONE WHO TALKS WITH THE FOG [DIGIPAK] US USD $11.39 Buy It Now 8 days
DRUDKH - ETERNAL TURN OF THE WHEEL * NEW CD USD $11.94 Buy It Now 8 days
Drudkh - Eastern Frontier in Flames CD 2014 digi Anti-Urban Slavonic Chronicles USD $12.95 Buy It Now 8 days
DRUDKH - EASTERN FRONTIER IN FLAMES NEW CD USD $10.68 Buy It Now 8 days
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells Cd Supernal USD $35.00 Buy It Now 8 days
DRUDKH - Handful of Stars USD $11.79 Buy It Now 8 days
Drudkh - Eternal Turn Of The Wheel (NEW CD) USD $12.94 Buy It Now 8 days
Mind Propaganda - the first strike rare drudkh hate forest raventale dub buk USD $2.36 Buy It Now 8 days
DARK AGES "Rabble, Whores, Usurers" CD DRUDKH PROJECT HATE FOREST BLOOD OF KINGU USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Vyrju - Black MCD DIGIPACK Black Doom metal DSBM Gjenferdsel Austere Drudkh USD $9.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Drudkh - Eternal Turn of the Wheel CD 2012 black metal Ukraine digipack USD $11.95 Buy It Now 8 days
WYRD Vargtimmen Pt 2 CD Agalloch Drudkh October Falls Of Rauros Empyrium Beatrik USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
SVARTTHRON Sountrack.. CD LTD DIGI A5 NEW SEALED Nyktalgia Graveland Drudkh USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Drudkh-Blood In Our Wells CD NEW USD $12.79 Buy It Now 9 days
DRUDKH-A FURROW CUT SHORT -DIGI- CD NEW USD $12.79 Buy It Now 9 days
Drudkh-The Swan Road CD NEW USD $12.79 Buy It Now 9 days
Drudkh-Eternal Turn Of The Wheel CD NEW USD $12.79 Buy It Now 9 days

More places to buy DRUDKH music online Buy DRUDKH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) ratings distribution

DRUDKH Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells) reviews

Review by EatThatPhonebook
4 stars We arrive at the album that consider Drudkh's masterpiece, "Blood In Our Wells". I have to disagree; it isn't as good as "Autumn Aurora", but it gets pretty close. In fact, this is in my opinion the second best Drudkh album, better than the debut "Forgotten Legends" or the difficult "The Swan Road".

While with their previous album it seemed like they lost much of their progressive style, "Blood In Our Wells" is the most progressive work they have done so far: many keyboards, slow and dreamy instants, many time changes. The songs are almost all long, clocking around ten minutes, all of them with very complex, multi part structures. Indeed, this is a progressive album. Once again the lyrics are full of accentuated patriotism and love for Ukraine. The title itself "Blood In Our Wells" comes from an old, Hungarian poem of the same title.

Dark, intriguing like no other Drudkh album, the band here brings to the songs a little more simplicity in the melodies, making it at times a little predictable, but at the same much more accessible to the public. This is probably why many worship this album. This does not mean that the songs aren't able to give those emotions that every Drudkh fan has knowledge of; The different parts of the songs, other than connecting brilliantly, have all an obscure and cryptic feeling that no other album of the band was able to conceive, probably also thanks to the cleaner sound of the guitars, that make it even more effective. The calm parts though aren't always as good as you would think they would be, in fact these are the parts where the music gets pretty often predictable.

Generally speaking, the atmosphere is muh more alarmed and energetic than the previous Drudkh albums; I think it's because the band in this album, thematically speaking, got a lot more close to the human element, abandoning the evocative, wild nature auras. Just look at the cover of the album; for the first time we see the presence of man, in an extremely grim circumstance. Maybe with "Blood In Our Wells" the band got more sensitive with the generic problems, fears, and hopes of man, even though inserted in a very dark context.

"Furrows Of Gods" has the darkest and most mysterious melody, "When The Flames Turn Into Ashes" the most complex. These two, with the intro, are my favorite pieces. "Solitude" get's boring and it's a little too long, "Eternity" is a little unusual, but it definitely works more than "Solitude". "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" never really worked for me, except for some parts.

"Blood In Our Wells", despite all the things I said against it, is an album I really, really like, and it an excellent addiction to whoever loves this kind of music, or whoever hates humanity.

Review by Conor Fynes
5 stars 'Blood in Our Wells' - Drudkh (86/100)

Drudkh are a band of mixed messages. In the light of certain 'accusations', they've outwardly declared themselves to be apolitical in nature, that their music is primarily intended as a reverence of nature. That may have been true for Forgotten Legends and Autumn Aurora, but by the time of Blood in Our Wells, it's clear that that statement was forged to some degree of bull[&*!#]. The album's cover (drawn from the work of 19th century painter Vasily Perov) Romanticizes an extremely traditional way of life. The lyrics are taken from the work of Ukrainian poets. Even titling a song "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" doesn't give a lot of space to argue that Drudkh have their hearts purely set on admiring trees.

Most telling of all, however, is Drudkh's dedication of this album to the memory of Stepan Bandera, the Ukrainian nationalist fixed on claiming the Ukraine's independence throughout the Second World War. I've no doubt Drudkh have shirked away from directly discussing their politik either as a way to keep their label happy, or as a way to prevent needless hassle. And why would they want to entreat that nuisance anyway? Any talk of nationalism sparks the ire of a braindead Left, with misguided hearts set on quelling all regional, ethnic or otherwise exclusivist pride in the name of justice and tolerance. Any fan of Blood in Our Wells who somehow holds Drudkh's nationalism begrudgingly against them is probably missing the point. They're certainly capable of creating masterpieces purely inspired by nature-- Autumn Aurora is living proof of that fact. But there's something else working on Blood in Our Wells, a tragic quality you could never feel from nature-worship alone. Much as the case was for Varg Vikernes' work in Burzum, the fact that Drudkh are so passionate about their ideology is a good part of the reason why the atmosphere on Blood in Our Wells is so rich and penetrating. They're extremely proud, sad, and angry on this album, and every minute of music here serves as testament to that fact.

When all is said, I think I'll always prefer the pristine atavism of Autumn Aurora over all else in Drudkh's discography. Blood in OUr Wells is up there however, and I don't think I'd have liked it half as much if it had continued trying to repeat the band's early glory. The unveiling of their Ukrainian pride was hinted at on The Swan Road, but it wasn't manifested full-force until this album. Here, native Ukrainian folk instrumentation is largely used between the cracks of the album's long (10~ minute) compositions. While black metal by itself isn't usually tied to a specific region, folk music often is, and the inclusion gives their black metal mainstay a greater weight as a result. With Autumn Aurora, Drudkh created a pastoral atmosphere that could be related to by anyone who felt at one with nature by themselves at some point in their life. Blood in Our Wells is far more specific to their personal identity and circumstance, and that gives it an even deeper emotional resonance.

Most all of Drudkh's ideas are good or great. That could be said in relation to any of their works. Where the superb is distinguished from the fair and middling is the way they structure those ideas. Like many in atmospheric black metal, Drudkh love to use repetition in their compositions. On Autumn Aurora, they struck a minimalist's perfection, giving each idea the time it needed to thrive. When one of their albums, like Forgotten Legends is less impressive, it's usually because they've stretched an idea out too long. Well, I can say with certainty that Blood in Our Wells has many of Drudkh's finest ingredients, with some of them (such as the gorgeous closing minutes of "When the Flame Turns to Ashes") even surpassing anything on Autumn Aurora.

Some songs, like "Furrows of Gods", are immaculately penned and structured. Despite the brilliant earthly atmosphere throughout the album, I do think some of the motifs towards the latter half of the album overstay their welcome, if only a bit. Blood in Our Wells is fifty minutes long, and it does sound like it might have fared better with a few minutes shaved off that tally. Because the album generally lurks around a driving mid-pace, I usually find myself wanting a change of speed around "Solitude" or "Eternity". I've recently come to love Blood in Our Wells , and know now that I didn't give it near as much credit as I should have when I first heard it years ago, but I'm left with the consistent impression that either or both of those tracks could have used a little trimming around the edges.

Drudkh may withhold themselves from making any explicit statements, but there's a very specific kind of melancholy at work here. The folk accompaniment and pastoral imagery carries an anger that could only be fuelled by some external anger. Even if I don't see Blood in Our Wells as the band's best, I have no problem with the fact that it's seen as the band's canonical masterpiece. What they began to work with on The Swan Road, they almost perfected with this one. Some of the melodies on this album will haunt me forever.

5 stars If Autumn Aurora was where Drudkh developed their signature sound, Blood in Our Wells is the point at which they progged the hell out. Of the five actual songs on this album, four top the nine-minute mark with ease. All of them are comprised of multiple interlocking sections and most of them feature ... (read more)

Report this review (#1313069) | Posted by CassandraLeo | Thursday, November 20, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars The fifth album by these masters of epic black metal. Hidden behind one of the better cover art-work I have ever seen on a black metal album, this band from Ukraine still walks down the path laid down on the previous albums. That means a healthy dosage of the Bathory and the Enslaved sound (b ... (read more)

Report this review (#326553) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, November 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DRUDKH "Кров у наших криницях (Blood in Our Wells)"