THE BEATLES STEREO BOX SET

10 You Really Got a Hold on Me
11 I Wanna Be Your Man
12 Devil in Her Heart
13 Not a Second Time
14 Money (That's What I Want)
15 With the Beatles Documentary Multimedia Track

3 Baby's in Black
4 Rock and Roll Music
5 I'll Follow the Sun
6 Mr. Moonlight
7 Kansas City : Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
8 Eight Days a Week

14 Dizzy Miss Lizzy
15 Help! Documentary Multimedia Track

Disc 6
1 Drive My Car
2 Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
3 You Won't See Me

8 Within You Without You
9 When I'm Sixty Four
10 Lovely Rita
11 Good Morning Good Morning
12 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
13 A Day in the Life

11 Blackbird
12 Piggies
13 Rocky Racoon
14 Don't Pass Me By
15 Why Don't We Do It in the Road?
16 I Will

2 Something
3 Maxwell's Silver Hammer
4 Oh! Darling
5 Octopus's Garden
6 I Want You (She's So Heavy)
7 Here Comes the Sun

11 The Ballad of John and Yoko
12 Old Brown Shoe
13 Across the Universe
14 Let It Be
15 You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)

Disc 17

- John Lennon / guitar, piano, vocals
- Paul McCartney / bass, piano, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

Apple/Capitol/EMI 2009 stereo remasters of all 13 official Beatles albums plus Past Masters

Thanks to DocB for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set Music

GEORGE V - RARE 60's FRENCH LP PRIVATE PRESSING - FREAKBEAT - 4 BEATLES COVERS! US $99.00 Buy It Now 29m 47s
The Beatles Yesterday USA 45 and picture sleeve US $5.00 [1 bids]
33m 16s
Beatles The Best...CD NEW factory sealed RARE!!!!! Vigma US $15.00 [0 bids]
34m 18s
Ringo Starr 'Photograph' Apple Picture Sleeve & Single From 2013 Box Set,Beatles US $8.99 Buy It Now 34m 55s
Beatles for Orchestra, Lennon, Mccartney, New US $14.06 Buy It Now 35m 10s
The Beatles Hard Days Night Taxi and XL T-Shirt Album Cover Boxed Set US $25.08 Buy It Now 35m 40s
The beatles Nowhere man 45 and picture sleeve US $5.00 [0 bids]
37m 22s
THE BEATLES COLLECTION Australian 13 LP Box Set US $374.22 [0 bids]
37m 29s
The Beatles We can work it out 45 and picture sleeve US $5.00 [0 bids]
40m 59s
The Beatles - Get Back - 1969 1st UK Pressing - No NCB Credit - Push Out Centre US $41.83 Buy It Now 43m 39s
THE BEATLES OFFICIAL HELP 1st Edition ORIGINAL PAPERBACK BOOK SECOND FILM US $26.75 [0 bids]
47m 59s
THE BEATLES, REVOLVER, JAPANESE PRESSING TOCP-51117 W/ OBI, FAST FREE SHIPPING US $27.99 Buy It Now 53m 4s
BEATLES, The - Beatles VI (reissue) - CD in card sleeve with obi strip US $23.82 Buy It Now 1h
BEATLES, The - Something New (reissue) - CD in card sleeve with obi strip US $23.82 Buy It Now 1h
THE BEATLES YELLOW SUBMARINE CARDS FULL SET1-72 IN WALLETS + 6 UNCUT + WRAPPER ! US $63.56 Buy It Now 1h
Jimmy Caravan Hey Jude Beatles Doors OtisRedding covers IsaacHayes organ soul US $9.99 [0 bids]
Beatles 1962-1966 / 1967-1970 USA Promo CD US $115.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
[1 CASSETTE] Yoko Ono Starpeace Cassette Tape 1985 Polydor Beatles US $8.95 [0 bids]
Beatles - Sheila & Falling In Love Again - w/PS US $10.00 [10 bids]
BEATLES LTD EDITION SET 45 RPM VINYL RECORD INTERVIEWS US $85.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
LES BEATLES - 14 PLUS GRANDE SUCCÈS - PICTURE DISC US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
The Beatles - The Beatles 1962 - 1966 - Red Album (NEW 2CD) US $29.68 Buy It Now 1h 10m
RINGO STARR(BEATLES)-Lot of 2 magazine pictures US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
BEATLES / 4 LP RECORD LOT / Revolver (Mono) + Sgt Pepper + White Album US $24.49 [6 bids]
THE BEATLES-Lot of 2 magazine pictures US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles CD, Aug-1988, Capitol/EMI Records US $5.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - GOLDEN GREATEST HITS - PICTURE DISC US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
The Beatles "From Us To You, A Parlophone Rehearsal Session" 10" Vinyl LMW-28IF US $11.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles "Singing the blues" LP, King Records MLK 003 US $12.99 [1 bids]
BEATLES-ANTHOLOGY 1-JAPAN 2 CD I45 US $41.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
THE BEATLES "LOVE SONGS" MUSIC TAPE EARLY ROCK EX! US $3.69 Buy It Now 1h 15m
LENNON BEATLES "Whatever gets" HOLECOVER 7"PROMO ITALY US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
BEATLES, The - Live At The BBC Vol 1 & 2: The Collection - 4xCD + 2 x booklet US $52.28 Buy It Now 1h 18m
THE BEATLES PARODY jacket CD PUNKLES with obi japan ultra rare!! ?? US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
MARY HOPKIN 45 " Goodbye / Sparrow " APPLE SLEEVE Canada ** THE BEATLES ** US $12.95 Buy It Now 1h 20m
BEATLES SGT. PEPPER'S JAPAN RECORD NEW TOJP-60138 +OBI & 'CUT-OUT' SHEET +INSERT US $99.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
THE BEATLES - VOL. 2 - PICTURE DISC US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
THE BEATLES Twist and Shout + 3 JAPAN 7" AP-4569 UK ORIGINAL ISSUE EP US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
The Beatles VERY RARE 5xEP Italy UK French 7" 45 With Unique Picture Sleeves US $329.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
BEATLES, The - Beatles '65 (reissue) - CD in card sleeve with obi strip US $23.82 Buy It Now 1h 29m
BEATLES, The - Meet The Beatles (reissue) - CD in card sleeve with obi strip US $23.82 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Pop Go the Beatles US $5.35 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Beatles Rare Record Collection US $300.00 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Bingo Kids - Beatles Hits For Kids (2008) - Used - Compact Disc US $11.06 Buy It Now 1h 39m
THE BEATLES A HARD DAY'S NIGHT LP SOUTH AFRICAN EX+/EX US $41.81 Buy It Now 1h 40m
BEATLES COLLECTION OF OLDIES LP UK STEREO 1 EMI BOX PRESSING NM/NM US $41.81 Buy It Now 1h 40m
BEATLES = 45 = CAN'T BUY ME LOVE / CAN'T DO THAT US $14.95 Buy It Now 1h 42m
BEATLES, The - A Hard Day's Night (remastered) - 180 gram vinyl LP US $35.95 Buy It Now 1h 46m
The Beatles Daily Echo Large Maxi Wall Poster New - Laminated Available US $10.86 Buy It Now 1h 46m
The Beatles Daily Echo Large Maxi Wall Poster New - Laminated Available US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
The Beatles Live At The BBC Album 1995 Magazine Advert #589 US $8.35 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Golden Songs Of THE BEATLES A Salute By Supersession Workshop. 1971 LP US $12.55 Buy It Now 1h 50m
ROCK & ROLL 45RPM RECORD-THE BEATLES-CAPITOL 5371-EIGHT DAYS A WEEK US $60.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Beatles FROM US TO YOU German Import YELLOW Vinyl - MINT UNPLAYED RARE COLLECTOR US $99.00 Buy It Now 1h 54m
The Beatles NEW SEALED VINYL LP Live At The BBC Volume 1 *FREE UK POST *WORLD US $66.89 Buy It Now 1h 54m
John Lennon (The Beatles) 'Imagine' Song Sheet Lyrical Art Print A4 Size US $8.35 Buy It Now 1h 55m
The Beatles Rarities US $5.00 [1 bids]
INTRODUCING THE BEATLES LP US $5.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles Paperback Writer/Rain 7" Vinyl 45 Single Parlophone LTD Ed 2010 New US $19.99 [1 bids]
Limited Edition "Q Beatles" 1999 Magazine Advert #588 US $8.35 Buy It Now 1h 57m
The Beatles 'Yesterday' Song Sheet Lyrical Art Print A4 Size US $8.35 Buy It Now 2h
BEATLES Japan 1980's TOJP-7080-1 Dead Stock MINT 2 LP+Obi WHITE ALBUM US $179.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
BEATLES, The - Yellow Submarine Songtrack - LP US $35.95 Buy It Now 2h 5m
BEATLES, The - Beatles For Sale (remastered) - 180 gram vinyl gatefold LP US $35.95 Buy It Now 2h 6m
BEATLES, The - Magical Mystery Tour (remastered) - 180 gram vinyl gatefold LP US $35.95 Buy It Now 2h 6m
BEATLES A HARD DAYS NIGHT SOUNDTRACK UAL 3366 Mono US $6.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES Rock'n'Roll Music CD MINI LP US $15.49 Buy It Now 2h 6m
BEATLES, The - 1958-1962 - numbered 140 gram clear vinyl LP box US $71.09 Buy It Now 2h 6m
The Beatles - With The Beatles - Japan Vinyl - EAS-80551 US $25.00 [2 bids]
Vintage 8-Track Lot of 5 Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney 8 Tracks US $12.95 [0 bids]
RARE radio show w/ Beatles, Yes, Rockwell, Go Gos, Cars, Phil Collins!!! US $19.99 [0 bids]
BEATLES ABBEY ROAD APPLE US $49.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES-ON AIR -LIVE AT THE BBC-JAPAN 3 LP EUROPIAN PRESS + OBI S69 US $84.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
REVOLVER Beatles US $29.95 [0 bids]
RUBBER SOUL Beatles US $29.95 [0 bids]
New Beatles Mouse Pad Anti Slip for Gaming US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 15m
THE BEATLES GREATEST ODEON EMI PARLOPHONE DUTCH - GOLD VINYL ! PLAYS MINT ! US $56.87 Buy It Now 2h 18m
THE BEATLES Rubber Soul LP Yugoslavian 2 Box EMI STEREO LSPAR 70809 EX+ US $50.17 Buy It Now 2h 18m
The Beatles Let it Be Vinyl Jacket VG+ Vinyl NM! US $9.00 [7 bids]
The Beatles Tapes From The David Wigg Interviews - 2LP - Polydor - 2683 068 US $14.90 [0 bids]
The Beatles - The Beatles 1962 - 1966- 2 LP set - Capitol Records SKBO 3403 Red US $0.99 [1 bids]
1 - The Beatles - Original Music CD US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 26m
THE BEATLES WASHINGTON HANLEY POTTERY PLATE WITH MAKERS CREST 1960s NEAR MINT US $58.54 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Beatles Second Album Feat. She Loves You & Many More Classic Hits - LP - Record! US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 29m
BEATLES-ANTHOLOGY 3-JAPAN 2 CD I45 US $41.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE parl 67 -1 contract 45 US $21.73 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Beatles- Abbey Road (Remast) - 3824682 US $21.92 Buy It Now 2h 38m
5 BEATLES LPS ALL Y&B LABELS ALL MONO PRESSINGS SEE LIST US $167.29 [0 bids]
The Beatles RARE 9xEP Israel UK Argentina French 7" 45 US $187.49 Buy It Now 2h 42m
THE BEATLES 45 DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
THE BEATLES BOOK, 'SHOUT! THE TRUE STORY OF THE BEATLES,PHILIP NORMAN US $16.71 Buy It Now 2h 43m
HOLLYRIDGE STRINGS POPS ON STRINGS JAPAN ONLY CD 24 TRACKS THE BEATLES US $24.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES - THE BEATLES (THE WHITE ALBUM) STEREO 180GRAM 2LP VINYL (2012) US $51.85 Buy It Now 2h 45m
The Beatles - Interview (1996) US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 47m
BEATLES PLEASE PLEASE ME VINYL LP SEALED MONO CANADA PRESS CLJ-46435 DIG REMASTR US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
THE BEATLES ROCK N ROLL MUSIC VOL 1 LP IN EX CONDITION US $16.71 Buy It Now 2h 50m
George Martin Beatles To Bond and Bach 1974 Stereo LP US $10.87 Buy It Now 2h 53m
BEATLES MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR MONO EP 45 7" single booklet pack MMT 1 -1-1-1-2 US $8.35 [1 bids]
Beatles Sgt. Pepper... Original 1967 Album US $8.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(86%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set reviews

Review by Finnforest
4 stars Career perfection

As bands go it doesn't get much better than The Beatles for great music and incredible songwriting. The question is, do you need their box set? For most fans of rock music the answer is Yes. If you already have copies of their best albums that sound fine to you I suppose you could skip this. But for fans stuck with old CDs or vinyl in poor shape, this is the perfect opportunity to get the whole show for a reasonable price.

I'm no audiophile but I know what I like, and to me these new remasters sound pretty damn good. The mix is quite nice and new things pop out here and there that I'd not heard before. The packaging is a joke of course, but 99% of box set packaging is a joke. Just something we have to deal with. Instead of proper jewel cases they come in these lame paper sleeves guaranteed to cause disc wear eventually and wear out pretty fast. The selling points are many however. First, you get everything. All of the proper studio albums are here, along with both parts of the fantastic "Past Masters" collection of rarities. All are lovingly presented in the best possible sound. Next, the booklets are well done. Each album's booklet features great photography, with dates and places for each photo, and come with lengthy historical and recording notes. George Martin's comments one each album are particularly interesting to read. Last, they throw in a bonus DVD with a mini-featurette of each album. The whole thing totals less than one hour, so it is pretty thin really, but nevertheless enjoyable. If you can't afford to purchase the whole set and wish to get a good sampling of the band's career by buying individual CDs, I'd recommend Please Please Me, Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour, and Let It Be-Naked. These are their four best albums and cover each of their stylistic phases well.

If you are a parent or uncle/aunt of teenagers, do them a favor and give them this box set for a birthday or Christmas present. Every kid should have the chance for a Beatles obsession phase and experience the days when music was special.

Send comments to Finnforest (BETA) | Report this review (#247885) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 02, 2009

Review by baz91
5 stars This is it. This is the boxset with it all. Every song released by The Beatles is here, remastered in beautiful stereo. As far as music goes, you'd be hardpressed to find a boxset with more influential music and masterpiece songs than right here. The Beatles are one of the greatest bands of all time, and their music is as wonderful today as it was all those years ago. With this boxset, you can discover a wealth of music that has entertained, puzzled and moved millions of people for nearly half a century.

However, the packaging of this boxset is quite bizarre. While most boxsets allow you to select an item without disturbing the others, this set makes you do a bit more work. Let me describe the experience of opening the box for the first time. Upon removing the dust sleeve, and opening the magnetic 'door' of the box, two albums beam up at you: 'Please Please Me' and 'Magical Mystery Tour'. These appear to be stacked on top of the other albums, and these two stacks are held in place by the packaging of the box itself. You're wondering exactly how to remove the stacks, when you notice a small black ribbon to the right of each stack. You investigate by pulling this ribbon, and sure enough, the albums appear to rise out of the box. You keep pulling to see how this string works and immediately the albums begin toppling out. You quickly realise that to get just one album, you have to remember the chronological order of The Beatles' albums then move the entire stack just to get that particular album. Putting the album away after you finish is even more of a nightmare.If you have taken the entire of the stack out, great care must be taken so that the ribbon is at the top when you finish replacing the albums, as it is easy for it to get stuck underneath them, therefore making it difficult to pick up the albums again. The design for the box itself is very poor. Compare with the far more straightforward Mono Box Set.

The packaging for the albums themselves, whilst not perfect, is a vast improvement on the grotty 80s CD reissues. Each album comes in a glossy card sleeve, each with it's own set of liner notes in a wonderful glossy book. The notes themselves are brilliant, extremely factual and containing interesting details of each album. These notes are decorated with lots of lovely pictures of The Beatles themselves. Everything from the original albums are there, all the artwork (including the inner gatefold pictures), all the original sleeve notes, even the original poster from The White Album, which is replicated in a miniature form. One aspect I particularly like is the White Album is donned with a sleeve that has 'The BEATLES' embossed on it, to replicate the original sleeve. If you're extremely serious about the CD packaging though, I suggest you check out the Mono Set, in which each album is lovingly replicated in the exact style of the original vinyl record, a mini-LP if you wish. The CDs themselves are a little hard to get to, but in this modern day when we mainly use a CD once or twice to upload it to a computer, this isn't much to complain about.

Now then, the sound. You should read other reviews on the issue of the sound quality, as I am definitely not the expert. Obviously, with 20 years comes much better remastering technology, and these albums certainly sound better than the 80s CDs, but you won't be thinking 'Wow, The Beatles sound so much better now!' Interestingly, the first 4 albums have only now been remastered in stereo, as the 80s versions of these were all in mono. On some of the songs, there is a big difference, the example that I'm thinking of is Tell Me Why from 'A Hard Days Night' in which the music sounds more subdued than it's mono partner. Indeed, there is the argument that the mono Beatles are the better Beatles: more time was spent preparing these tracks in mono than in stereo because people mainly bought mono albums, and stereo was an expensive luxury. Also, with the early albums, the stereo songs sound very unbalanced, as the vocals come from only one channel, and the rest of the music doesn't have much power. However, the later albums sound much better in stereo, and in fact, Abbey Road doesn't have a mono mix at all.

The comparison I've been mainly making is with the Mono Box Set, which is apparently a limited offer, but it seems to have been selling for a while. The mono set is more expensive and, of course, doesn't contain Abbey Road. Also the content of the albums differs between the two sets, eg Helter Skelter is shorter on the mono set, and Blue Jay Way appears without the intermittent backwards music. There are quite a few pros and cons for both the Stereo and the Mono set, it must be said, but since I do not own the Mono set, I cannot judge which is better.

This boxset is an expensive addition to your music collection, but an addition your ears will thank you for. If you already have the good albums, or are otherwise happy with your current collection, then there's no need to go rushing out to buy this. If on the other hand, you really like the Beatles, but only have a couple of the old CDs, this is a great way to restart, and indeed finish your collection. The music in this boxset is timeless, and no band is more worthy of a complete-collection boxset than The Beatles.

Send comments to baz91 (BETA) | Report this review (#440513) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 29, 2011

5 stars What can one say about The Beatles that hasn't already been said? Everyone knows and has at least one era of their life listened to them... Almost every band post-1967 was influenced by them. They helped start the Psychedelic Rock movement with albums like Rubber Soul, Revolver and Stg. Pepp ... (read more)

Report this review (#270055) | Posted by Utukku | Sunday, March 07, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE BEATLES "The Beatles Stereo Box Set"