THE BEATLES STEREO BOX SET

10 You Really Got a Hold on Me
11 I Wanna Be Your Man
12 Devil in Her Heart
13 Not a Second Time
14 Money (That's What I Want)
15 With the Beatles Documentary Multimedia Track

3 Baby's in Black
4 Rock and Roll Music
5 I'll Follow the Sun
6 Mr. Moonlight
7 Kansas City : Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
8 Eight Days a Week

14 Dizzy Miss Lizzy
15 Help! Documentary Multimedia Track

Disc 6
1 Drive My Car
2 Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
3 You Won't See Me

8 Within You Without You
9 When I'm Sixty Four
10 Lovely Rita
11 Good Morning Good Morning
12 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
13 A Day in the Life

11 Blackbird
12 Piggies
13 Rocky Racoon
14 Don't Pass Me By
15 Why Don't We Do It in the Road?
16 I Will

2 Something
3 Maxwell's Silver Hammer
4 Oh! Darling
5 Octopus's Garden
6 I Want You (She's So Heavy)
7 Here Comes the Sun

11 The Ballad of John and Yoko
12 Old Brown Shoe
13 Across the Universe
14 Let It Be
15 You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)

Disc 17

- John Lennon / guitar, piano, vocals
- Paul McCartney / bass, piano, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

Apple/Capitol/EMI 2009 stereo remasters of all 13 official Beatles albums plus Past Masters

Thanks to DocB for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set Music

Abbey RoadAbbey Road
Remastered
EMI 2012
Vinyl$17.99
Beatles HELP! LP - Japan - TOJP 7075 - EMI Odeon - Lyric Sleeve and obi US $45.00 [0 bids]
32m 35s
1 by The Beatles (CD, Nov-2000, Apple/Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
32m 37s
Beatles - Rubber Soul LP - 2003 Japan Issue Stereo DMM - TOJP 60136 - Near Mint US $45.00 [0 bids]
33m
*****2 BEATLES SHE LOVES YOU 45s WITH & WITHOUT "DON'T DROP OUT": both VG+!***** US $28.99 Buy It Now 33m 25s
THE BEATLES~YELLOW SUBMARINE b/w ELEANOR RIGBY ~JAPAN~7" 45 w/INSERT/SLEEVE~EX US $65.00 Buy It Now 34m 53s
LOS BEATLES FRANCK POURCEL LP EXCELLENT+ COLOMBIA IMPORTODEON ORIGINAL T-100544 US $20.00 [0 bids]
35m 32s
Beatles Magical Mistery Tour Original 1st UK LP+Booklet Parlophone YEX-1/1 MINT US $69.99 [0 bids]
36m 2s
BEATLES Jukebox Title Strips Vol. 3 US $10.00 Buy It Now 38m 39s
BEATLES '65 ORIGNIAL VINTAGE MONO VINYL LP T2228 JOHN LENNON PAUL McCARTNEY US $28.95 [0 bids]
40m 25s
Radio Show: GOODTIME OLDIES! #92-03 CRYSTALS, BEATLES, DION, BEACH BOYS, EAGLES US $19.99 Buy It Now 43m 6s
PAUL MCCARTNEY VINYL Wings LP Red Rose Speedway Record BEATLES ships us free US $21.99 Buy It Now 43m 7s
The Beatles - A hard day's night . LP MELODIYA US $17.99 Buy It Now 44m 4s
Chet Atkins - Picks on The Beatles (LP RCA LSP3531) VG+/VG+ US $14.99 Buy It Now 45m 40s
The Beatles Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band Original Rainbow Press Ex+! US $49.99 [0 bids]
45m 54s
The Beatles - Please Please Me Aust Parlophone EMI PCSO3042 US $34.13 Buy It Now 46m 30s
The Beatles "Live! at the Star-Club in Hamburg Germany;1962" EX German Import US $19.98 Buy It Now 47m 44s
THE BEATLES - PLEASE PLEASE ME - 12" VINYL LP - SEALED & MINT / 180 GRAM / 180g US $21.84 Buy It Now 58m 56s
NINA (NINA & FREDERIK) RARE SOLO LP 1971/ INCL. BEATLES 'APPLE SCRUFFS" COVER US $29.99 Buy It Now 59m 22s
THE BEATLES '65 MONO LP US $49.95 [0 bids]
59m 36s
THE BEATLES 1967-1970 LP US $49.95 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES 1962-1966 LP US $49.95 [0 bids]
1h
VINYL LP Beatles - Introducing The Beatles Vee Jay VJLP 1062 mono 1964 pressing US $183.60 [28 bids]
1h
VINYL 45 & Picture Sleeve Beatles - Yellow Submarine / Eleanor Rigby East Coast US $5.88 [4 bids]
1h
Aretha Franklin Beatles Cover 45 rpm LET T BE Atlantic Red Label MONO Queen Soul US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
SCRITTI POLITTI FEAT SHABBA RANKS 7" VINYL P/S SHE'S A WOMAN VS 1333 BEATLES EX US $7.21 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Plastic Ono Band - Don't Worry Kyoko 7" inch , john lennon , the beatles US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
The Beatles "Let it Be" Original 1970 US Pressing VG+ US $29.98 Buy It Now 1h 8m
THE BEATLES RENAISSANCE MINSTRELS VOLUME 1 LP 762 US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
KIDS BOSSA presents Beatles Covers CD NEW $2.99 S/H US $18.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
MEADOW. the. OH DARLING. ( BEATLES ) ORIGINAL CANADIAN COPY.MINT- 45 US $89.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
MARY HOPKIN - THOSE WERE THE DAYS (BEATLES PROD) ITALY 7"PS 1968 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Original 1964 Capitol 45 rpm record "I Feel Fine" by The Beatles US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles-Yellow Submarine LP Mono 1st pressing/Red lines 1969 US $51.88 [6 bids]
BEATLES Mythology 1966-1967 MINI LP CD US $17.09 Buy It Now 1h 18m
BEATLES HITS SABAN D.B.M DISCO BEATLEMANIA SEXY COVER ISRAELI LP US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 18m
The Beatles Unsurpassed Masters Vol, 5 (1969) Yellow Dog CD demos,outtakes COOL! US $64.00 [0 bids]
1962-1966 (Red) Remastered - Beatles US $19.39 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Beatles Birds Sing Out Of Tune Vol.2 Tako Records/misterclaudel import CD!!! US $150.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles Private Rarities II Another Collection Of Acetates & Demo Recordings US $200.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES WHITE ALBUM STEREO 180G 180 G IMPORT 2012 EU DE GERMANY OPTIMAL US $49.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES WITH THE BEATLES STEREO 180G 180 G IMPORT 2012 EU DE GERMANY OPTIMAL US $21.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES PAST MASTERS STEREO 180G 180 G IMPORT 2012 EU DE GERMANY OPTIMAL US $46.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES RUBBER SOUL STEREO 180G 180 G IMPORT 2012 EU DE GERMANY OPTIMAL US $24.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR STEREO 180G 180 IMPORT 2012 EU GERMANY OPTIMAL US $24.99 [0 bids]
rare Beatles LP get back a b acetate vinyl wizardo no tmoq US $42.00 [2 bids]
The Beatles- Revolver LP Mono black/yellow 1966 US $16.20 [1 bids]
Beatles for Sale by The Beatles (CD, Jul-1987, Capitol/EMI Records) US $7.49 Buy It Now 1h 36m
WITH THE BEATLES - 12" VINYL LP RECORD - SEALED & MINT / 180 GRAM / 180g US $21.84 Buy It Now 1h 38m
*IT WAS 50 YEARS AGO TODAY: BEATLES' 1st U.S. VISIT! 16 diff RIVER GROUP cards!* US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
THE BEATLES 1967-1970 - Vinyl double LP (pcsp 718) US $32.42 Buy It Now 1h 44m
TWO Factory-Sealed Beatles LP's. A HARD DAY'S NIGHT & BEATLES' FIRST LIVE US $165.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES-PAST MASTERS-JAPAN 2 CD Ltd/Ed F83 zd US $29.50 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles (CD, Jun-1987, Capitol) US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
The Beatles- Rubber Soul LP Mono black/yellow 1965 US $24.30 [0 bids]
The Beatles, 1 (2x Vinyl LP) NEW SEALED John Lennon Paul McCartney Number 1 Hits US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 51m
The beatles SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts US $10.00 [0 bids]
Beatles 65 high fidelity record US $15.00 [0 bids]
2h
The Beatles- A hard days night LP Mono black/yellow 1964 US $16.20 [0 bids]
2h
Elvis Presley the Beatles memorabilia elvis and us carrier bag card photo US $1.60 [0 bids]
The Beatles- Help! LP Mono black/yellow 1965 US $8.09 [0 bids]
BEATLES-YELLOW SUBMARINE-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed D73 US $20.50 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Beatles Gear All the Fab Four's Instruments From Stage to Studio First Edition US $37.95 Buy It Now 2h 17m
The Beatles- With the Beatles LP Mono black/yellow 1963 US $8.09 [0 bids]
BEATLES-1962-1966 & 1967-1970-FOUR YUGO CASSETTE TAPES US $26.00 Buy It Now 2h 22m
The Beatles- Abbey Road LP Apple PCS 7088 1969 US $8.11 [3 bids]
THE BEATLES SEVEN INCH WALL SIGN US $3.24 [0 bids]
Shared Vision: The Songs of the Beatles (CD, Oct-1994, Mercury) US $3.39 Buy It Now 2h 29m
BEATLES First! Featuring Tony Sheridan & Guests 2CD MINI LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
THE BEATLES SGT. PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND 1967 Capitol Like New Vintage US $5.99 [0 bids]
WITHNAIL AND I OST LP SEALED BEATLES JIMI HENDRIX KING CURTIS ORIGINAL US PRESS US $69.99 Buy It Now 2h 33m
THE BEATLES UNSEEN ARCHIVES US $8.11 [0 bids]
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES US $6.48 [0 bids]
The Beatles- Sgt.Pepper's lonely hearts club band LP 1967 US $8.09 [1 bids]
BEATLES / GEORGE HARRISON - DARK HORSE ( DUTCH APPLE 5C006-05909) 7PS 1974 US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 37m
BEATLES / JOHN LENNON - IMAGINE - VHS TAPE 1988 EXC US $6.12 Buy It Now 2h 39m
BEATLES - MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR - VHS TAPE 1988 EXC US $6.12 Buy It Now 2h 39m
BEATLES - RINGO STARR & HIS ALL-STARR BAND - VHS TAPE 1989 EXC US $6.12 Buy It Now 2h 39m
BEATLES / JOHN LENNON - GIMME SOME TRUTH - VHS TAPE 2000 NEW / STILL SEALED US $6.12 Buy It Now 2h 39m
BEATLES - PAUL McCARTNEY- PAUL IS LIVE IN CONCERT - VHS TAPE 1993 EXC US $6.12 Buy It Now 2h 39m
BEATLES - HELP! - VHS TAPE 1999 EXC US $6.12 Buy It Now 2h 39m
BEATLES / JOHN LENNON - RARE AND LIVE - VHS TAPE 1998 NEW / STILL SEALED US $6.12 Buy It Now 2h 39m
BEATLES-HELP-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed D73 US $20.50 Buy It Now 2h 40m
THE BEATLES GREGORIAN SONGBOOK RARE ALBUM US $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
THE BEATLES "Lady Madonna &The Inner Light" Rock-45 VG++ CAPITOL-2138 US $1.25 [1 bids]
ringo starr-beatles-goodnight vienna- only you - made in israel -different cover US $49.99 Buy It Now 2h 46m
BEATLES-PLEASE PLEASE ME-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed D73 US $20.50 Buy It Now 2h 47m
LOUIS CLARK ORCHESTRA THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES Cd US $16.07 Buy It Now 2h 48m
THE BEATLES, Magnet And Coaster, Brand New, Official Memoribillia. US $1.60 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ~ WITH THE BEATLES - 1987 CD ~ New, Very Rare Parlophone Release US $30.79 Buy It Now 2h 48m
THE BEATLES 1967-1970 - Rare 'unremastered' 2-CD - New / Let It Be Something A D US $34.03 Buy It Now 2h 48m
THE BEATLES - ABBEY ROAD Rare Deluxe Vinyl Box Set 5000 only printed New Sealed US $317.73 Buy It Now 2h 48m
THE BEATLES ~ ABBEY ROAD ~ Rare US 12" Vinyl LP ~ Brand New & Sealed US $61.59 Buy It Now 2h 48m
George Harrison (Beatles) single - Got My Mind Set On You / Lay His Head US $7.87 Buy It Now 2h 51m
All You Need is Love Beatles Songs Kids Classic 60s Rock Music for Little People US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
THE BEATLES GREEK 45's AT PARLOPHONE 44 US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 55m
THE BEATLES GREEK 45's AT PARLOPHONE 134 US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 55m
BAROQUE TO BEATLES BENNELONG STYLE LP Record US $16.85 Buy It Now 2h 57m
THE BEATLES JOHN PAUL GEORGE RINGO... & BERT ORIG CAST RECORDING BARBARA DICKSON US $16.62 Buy It Now 2h 58m
The Beatles 1 One CD Japan Brand NEW 2000 US $34.40 Buy It Now 3h
PAUL MAURIAT Rain & Tears SEXY COVER ISRAEL Lady Madonna Elenor Rigby BEATLES LP US $16.99 Buy It Now 3h 2m

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(84%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set reviews

Review by Finnforest
4 stars Career perfection

As bands go it doesn't get much better than The Beatles for great music and incredible songwriting. The question is, do you need their box set? For most fans of rock music the answer is Yes. If you already have copies of their best albums that sound fine to you I suppose you could skip this. But for fans stuck with old CDs or vinyl in poor shape, this is the perfect opportunity to get the whole show for a reasonable price.

I'm no audiophile but I know what I like, and to me these new remasters sound pretty damn good. The mix is quite nice and new things pop out here and there that I'd not heard before. The packaging is a joke of course, but 99% of box set packaging is a joke. Just something we have to deal with. Instead of proper jewel cases they come in these lame paper sleeves guaranteed to cause disc wear eventually and wear out pretty fast. The selling points are many however. First, you get everything. All of the proper studio albums are here, along with both parts of the fantastic "Past Masters" collection of rarities. All are lovingly presented in the best possible sound. Next, the booklets are well done. Each album's booklet features great photography, with dates and places for each photo, and come with lengthy historical and recording notes. George Martin's comments one each album are particularly interesting to read. Last, they throw in a bonus DVD with a mini-featurette of each album. The whole thing totals less than one hour, so it is pretty thin really, but nevertheless enjoyable. If you can't afford to purchase the whole set and wish to get a good sampling of the band's career by buying individual CDs, I'd recommend Please Please Me, Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour, and Let It Be-Naked. These are their four best albums and cover each of their stylistic phases well.

If you are a parent or uncle/aunt of teenagers, do them a favor and give them this box set for a birthday or Christmas present. Every kid should have the chance for a Beatles obsession phase and experience the days when music was special.

Send comments to Finnforest (BETA) | Report this review (#247885) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 02, 2009

Review by baz91
5 stars This is it. This is the boxset with it all. Every song released by The Beatles is here, remastered in beautiful stereo. As far as music goes, you'd be hardpressed to find a boxset with more influential music and masterpiece songs than right here. The Beatles are one of the greatest bands of all time, and their music is as wonderful today as it was all those years ago. With this boxset, you can discover a wealth of music that has entertained, puzzled and moved millions of people for nearly half a century.

However, the packaging of this boxset is quite bizarre. While most boxsets allow you to select an item without disturbing the others, this set makes you do a bit more work. Let me describe the experience of opening the box for the first time. Upon removing the dust sleeve, and opening the magnetic 'door' of the box, two albums beam up at you: 'Please Please Me' and 'Magical Mystery Tour'. These appear to be stacked on top of the other albums, and these two stacks are held in place by the packaging of the box itself. You're wondering exactly how to remove the stacks, when you notice a small black ribbon to the right of each stack. You investigate by pulling this ribbon, and sure enough, the albums appear to rise out of the box. You keep pulling to see how this string works and immediately the albums begin toppling out. You quickly realise that to get just one album, you have to remember the chronological order of The Beatles' albums then move the entire stack just to get that particular album. Putting the album away after you finish is even more of a nightmare.If you have taken the entire of the stack out, great care must be taken so that the ribbon is at the top when you finish replacing the albums, as it is easy for it to get stuck underneath them, therefore making it difficult to pick up the albums again. The design for the box itself is very poor. Compare with the far more straightforward Mono Box Set.

The packaging for the albums themselves, whilst not perfect, is a vast improvement on the grotty 80s CD reissues. Each album comes in a glossy card sleeve, each with it's own set of liner notes in a wonderful glossy book. The notes themselves are brilliant, extremely factual and containing interesting details of each album. These notes are decorated with lots of lovely pictures of The Beatles themselves. Everything from the original albums are there, all the artwork (including the inner gatefold pictures), all the original sleeve notes, even the original poster from The White Album, which is replicated in a miniature form. One aspect I particularly like is the White Album is donned with a sleeve that has 'The BEATLES' embossed on it, to replicate the original sleeve. If you're extremely serious about the CD packaging though, I suggest you check out the Mono Set, in which each album is lovingly replicated in the exact style of the original vinyl record, a mini-LP if you wish. The CDs themselves are a little hard to get to, but in this modern day when we mainly use a CD once or twice to upload it to a computer, this isn't much to complain about.

Now then, the sound. You should read other reviews on the issue of the sound quality, as I am definitely not the expert. Obviously, with 20 years comes much better remastering technology, and these albums certainly sound better than the 80s CDs, but you won't be thinking 'Wow, The Beatles sound so much better now!' Interestingly, the first 4 albums have only now been remastered in stereo, as the 80s versions of these were all in mono. On some of the songs, there is a big difference, the example that I'm thinking of is Tell Me Why from 'A Hard Days Night' in which the music sounds more subdued than it's mono partner. Indeed, there is the argument that the mono Beatles are the better Beatles: more time was spent preparing these tracks in mono than in stereo because people mainly bought mono albums, and stereo was an expensive luxury. Also, with the early albums, the stereo songs sound very unbalanced, as the vocals come from only one channel, and the rest of the music doesn't have much power. However, the later albums sound much better in stereo, and in fact, Abbey Road doesn't have a mono mix at all.

The comparison I've been mainly making is with the Mono Box Set, which is apparently a limited offer, but it seems to have been selling for a while. The mono set is more expensive and, of course, doesn't contain Abbey Road. Also the content of the albums differs between the two sets, eg Helter Skelter is shorter on the mono set, and Blue Jay Way appears without the intermittent backwards music. There are quite a few pros and cons for both the Stereo and the Mono set, it must be said, but since I do not own the Mono set, I cannot judge which is better.

This boxset is an expensive addition to your music collection, but an addition your ears will thank you for. If you already have the good albums, or are otherwise happy with your current collection, then there's no need to go rushing out to buy this. If on the other hand, you really like the Beatles, but only have a couple of the old CDs, this is a great way to restart, and indeed finish your collection. The music in this boxset is timeless, and no band is more worthy of a complete-collection boxset than The Beatles.

Send comments to baz91 (BETA) | Report this review (#440513) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 29, 2011

5 stars What can one say about The Beatles that hasn't already been said? Everyone knows and has at least one era of their life listened to them... Almost every band post-1967 was influenced by them. They helped start the Psychedelic Rock movement with albums like Rubber Soul, Revolver and Stg. Pepp ... (read more)

Report this review (#270055) | Posted by Utukku | Sunday, March 07, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE BEATLES "The Beatles Stereo Box Set"