THE BEATLES STEREO BOX SET

10 You Really Got a Hold on Me
11 I Wanna Be Your Man
12 Devil in Her Heart
13 Not a Second Time
14 Money (That's What I Want)
15 With the Beatles Documentary Multimedia Track

3 Baby's in Black
4 Rock and Roll Music
5 I'll Follow the Sun
6 Mr. Moonlight
7 Kansas City : Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
8 Eight Days a Week

14 Dizzy Miss Lizzy
15 Help! Documentary Multimedia Track

Disc 6
1 Drive My Car
2 Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
3 You Won't See Me

8 Within You Without You
9 When I'm Sixty Four
10 Lovely Rita
11 Good Morning Good Morning
12 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
13 A Day in the Life

11 Blackbird
12 Piggies
13 Rocky Racoon
14 Don't Pass Me By
15 Why Don't We Do It in the Road?
16 I Will

2 Something
3 Maxwell's Silver Hammer
4 Oh! Darling
5 Octopus's Garden
6 I Want You (She's So Heavy)
7 Here Comes the Sun

11 The Ballad of John and Yoko
12 Old Brown Shoe
13 Across the Universe
14 Let It Be
15 You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)

Disc 17

- John Lennon / guitar, piano, vocals
- Paul McCartney / bass, piano, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

Apple/Capitol/EMI 2009 stereo remasters of all 13 official Beatles albums plus Past Masters

Thanks to DocB for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set Music

Abbey RoadAbbey Road
Remastered
EMI 2012
Vinyl$17.99
Chet Atkins - Picks On The Beatles (1996) - Used - Compact Disc US $2.42 Buy It Now 29m 53s
ONE 33 RPM RECORD (LP) GREAT SONGS OF THE BEATLES US $2.99 [0 bids]
30m 47s
The Beatles For Sale Album Cover Steel Metal Wall Sign Retro Tin Nostalgia NEW US $20.28 Buy It Now 34m 53s
The Beatles Hard Days Night Album Steel Metal Wall Sign Retro Tin Nostalgia NEW US $20.28 Buy It Now 34m 53s
With The Beatles Album Cover Steel Metal Wall Sign Retro Tin Nostalgia White NEW US $20.28 Buy It Now 34m 54s
The Beatles Please Please Me Album Steel Metal Wall Sign Retro Tin Nostalgia NEW US $20.28 Buy It Now 34m 55s
The Beatles Chronology Of Albums Steel Metal Wall Sign Retro Tin Nostalgia NEW US $20.28 Buy It Now 34m 56s
THE BEATLES Revolver RARE ISRAELI ISRAEL CASSETTE US $40.00 Buy It Now 35m 37s
BEATLES ABBEY ROAD LP STILL SEALED SHRINK! SO 383 NO BAR CODE! Old CAPITOL ALBUM US $29.99 [1 bids]
36m 19s
THE BEATLES Abbey Road CASSETTE TAPE RARE ITALY EMI IMPORT US $12.97 Buy It Now 37m 39s
THE BEATLES The Complete BBC Sessions: Sure To Fall (CD in Mini LP sleeve OBI) US $18.00 [0 bids]
37m 56s
22 CD+G KARAOKE DISCS BEST SONGS 375+ SONGS ELVIS,LONESTAR,BEATLES,JEWEL x1 US $24.99 [0 bids]
38m 54s
22 CD+G KARAOKE DISCS BEST SONGS 375+ SONGS ELVIS,LONESTAR,BEATLES,JEWEL s5 US $24.99 [0 bids]
39m 5s
THE BEATLES - Magazine Poster US $7.64 Buy It Now 39m 13s
The Beatles Monthly Book No. 3 October 1963 Original Copy Excellent Condition US $42.42 Buy It Now 39m 57s
The Beatles LP Album Record Rubber Soul Capital US $8.99 Buy It Now 40m 35s
Let It Be, Beatles, Very Good Import US $9.64 Buy It Now 40m 58s
Four By The Beatles by Beatles Rock Capitol 1964 vg+ US $79.00 Buy It Now 41m 35s
Baby It's You by Beatles Rock Apple 1995 near mint US $15.00 Buy It Now 42m 15s
Eight Days A Week by Beatles Rock Starline 1965 vg++ US $9.95 Buy It Now 42m 27s
PUTOKAZI-WITH RESPECT FOR THE BEATLES EXTRA RARE EX YUGO SUZY CROATIA NM-/NM- US $29.00 Buy It Now 44m 2s
THE BEATLES-WHITE ALBUM RARE EX YUGOSLAVIA ORIGINAL.3 RD PRESSING 1981 EX/EX/EX US $48.00 Buy It Now 44m 2s
TRIBUTE TO THE BEATLES RARE EX YUGOSLAVIA ORIGINAL PRESSING WHITE LABEL EX-/EX+ US $26.00 Buy It Now 44m 3s
THE BEATLES HELP RARE ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1979 EX-/EX US $28.00 Buy It Now 44m 3s
THE BEATLES AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS 1977 VG+/EX US $19.00 Buy It Now 44m 3s
THE BEATLES-1962-1966-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST. PRESSING 1973 EX/NM/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 44m 3s
THE BEATLES YELLOW SUBMARINE RARE ITALY PRESSING 1977 EX/EX US $38.00 Buy It Now 45m 32s
Paul McCartney (Beatles) - From A Lover To A Friend - Deleted UK 3 Track CD US $8.47 Buy It Now 47m 9s
Paul McCartney (Beatles) - Celebration - UK 1 track promo CD US $15.26 Buy It Now 47m 9s
THE BEATLES A HARD DAY'S NIGHT RARE DIFFE. ITALY PRESSING 1976 EX/EX TO EX+ US $55.00 Buy It Now 47m 30s
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine Songtrack NEW LP US $28.06 Buy It Now 47m 47s
The Beatles - 1 NEW 2 x LP US $31.35 Buy It Now 47m 49s
The BEATLES - A HARD DAY'S NIGHT WARUS CIGARETTE TRADING CARDS FULL SET OF TEN US $47.51 Buy It Now 49m 38s
The Beatles - At The Hollywood Bowl - RARE Israel Made Israeli LP Gatefold US $29.99 Buy It Now 50m 25s
The Beatles Monthly Book No.6 Jan 1964 Original Copy Excellent Condition US $22.05 Buy It Now 52m 59s
The Beatles Monthly Book No.7 Feb 1964 Original Copy Excellent Condition US $22.05 Buy It Now 54m 40s
The Beatles - A Day in the Life - lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $33.93 Buy It Now 54m 49s
The Beatles - A Day in the Life - lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $25.38 Buy It Now 54m 49s
The Beatles - A Day in the Life - lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $20.28 Buy It Now 54m 49s
The Beatles - A Day in the Life - lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $15.19 Buy It Now 54m 49s
The Beatles - She Loves You - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $33.93 Buy It Now 55m 9s
The Beatles - She Loves You - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $25.38 Buy It Now 55m 9s
The Beatles - She Loves You - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $20.28 Buy It Now 55m 9s
The Beatles - She Loves You - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $15.19 Buy It Now 55m 9s
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand - poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $33.93 Buy It Now 55m 22s
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand - poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $25.38 Buy It Now 55m 22s
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand - poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $20.28 Buy It Now 55m 22s
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand - poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $15.19 Buy It Now 55m 22s
The Beatles - Let it Be - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $33.93 Buy It Now 55m 35s
The Beatles - Let it Be - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $25.38 Buy It Now 55m 35s
The Beatles - Let it Be - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $20.28 Buy It Now 55m 35s
The Beatles - Let it Be - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $15.19 Buy It Now 55m 35s
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by Beatles Rock Capitol 1976 near mint US $29.00 Buy It Now 55m 38s
The Beatles - yesterday - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $33.93 Buy It Now 55m 51s
The Beatles - yesterday - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $25.38 Buy It Now 55m 51s
The Beatles - yesterday - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $20.28 Buy It Now 55m 51s
The Beatles - yesterday - song lyric poster typography art print - 4 sizes US $15.19 Buy It Now 55m 51s
Can't Buy Me Love by Beatles Rock Capitol 1964 vg+ US $4.95 Buy It Now 56m 2s
THE BEATLES LA GRANDE STORIA DEL ROCK LP GATEFOLD COVER ITALY IMPORT 728 US $11.99 Buy It Now 58m 13s
The Beatles CD Box Toshiba EMI CP25-5751-66 16CD US $399.99 [0 bids]
58m 18s
The Beatles Monthly Book No.9 April 1964 Original Copy Excellent Condition US $25.44 Buy It Now 58m 55s
The Beatles LP The Early Beatles Capitol 2309 Mono Orig Rainbow Label RIAA5 US $32.99 [0 bids]
59m 17s
The Beatles Monthly Book No.10 May 1964 Original Copy Excellent Condition US $16.96 Buy It Now 1h
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles (1987) CD & SLEEVE ONLY US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h
The Beatles - Rubber Soul Vinyl LP US $43.27 Buy It Now 1h 2m
BEATLES Past Masters Vol 1 & 2 2x 180G 2012 Stereo Remastered Vinyl LP SEALED US $50.84 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Beatles- Yellow Submarine Soundtrack - 6214542 US $23.09 Buy It Now 1h 3m
45 rpm records & cases LOT Mostly 70s 80s Elvis Beatles some picture sleeves US $15.51 [8 bids]
BEATLES And i love Her/If i Fell Starline Mono X-6283 1981 Old Store Stock NM US $9.99 [0 bids]
Wings - Hi Hi Hi / C Moon - 1972 Swedish 45 w unique PS. (Beatles Paul McCartney US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
10-MINUTE TEACHER THE BEATLES HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE GUITAR DVD TUTORIAL US $8.45 Buy It Now 1h 8m
COUNT BASIE - On The Beatles + The Atomic Mr. Basie - CD (EU) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
MEET THE BEATLES WAX EXCELLENT+ 1964 STEREO ORIGINAL PRESS 3 BMI STEREO US $165.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
EXCELLENT + MEET THE BEATLES RARE STEREO BEAUTIFUL WAX WON'T BE BEAT! US $165.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
THE BEATLES White Album SWBO101 Apple vintage 1968 vinyl record LP US $65.00 [0 bids]
Vee Jay Beatles 45 Beatles Please Please me /From me to you US $15.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES-Help! Sound Track Gatefold Cover CD Mono/Stereo NEW! US Albums US $19.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES-Rubber Soul CD Mono/Stereo Brand New! US Albums US $19.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - REVOLUTION'S EVOLUTION - RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES-Revolver CD Mono/Stereo NEW US Albums US $19.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES - IN THE BEGINNING [THE BEATLES] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $5.95 Buy It Now 1h 15m
THE BEATLES - MAGICAL MYSTERY DEMOS - RARE US $8.99 [1 bids]
The Beatles - A/B Road Complete Get Back Sessions 83 CDs US $295.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Beatles Inner sleeve from 20 Greatest Hits Capitol SO 12245 US $0.92 [0 bids]
The Beatles Sgt Pepper Official Gel Pen US $5.08 Buy It Now 1h 18m
BEATLES PAUL McCartney DVD THE SPACE WITHIN US US $9.99 [1 bids]
Beatles Act Naturally/Yesterday Original 1st Capitol, STEAM CLEANED + SLEEVE US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
The Beatles - 1967-1970 2LP GATEFOLD ROCK 1978 GERMAN PRESS VERY GOOD PLUS US $19.90 Buy It Now 1h 23m
The Beatles 1st Live Recording Hamburg 1962 Vol.2 RARE Original USA STEREO LP US $14.24 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Beatles- Help (Remastered) - 3824152 US $23.09 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Beatles- Rubber Soul (Remast) - 3824182 US $23.09 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Beatles - Beatles `65 - B1970302 US $23.78 Buy It Now 1h 29m
The Beatles On Vee Jay 45 ---NO RESERVE---- US $5.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES"Something New"First 1964 US Stereo Capitol ST-2108 EX-/NM- Vinyl US $20.95 [0 bids]
BEATLES abbey road LP 16 track stereo pressing with apple logo aligned with side US $120.93 Buy It Now 1h 33m
BEATLES featuring tony sheridan LP still sealed 12 track (cn2007) uk contour 0 US $40.30 Buy It Now 1h 33m
BEATLES sgt peppers lonely hearts club band LP 13 track gatefold with striped in US $241.87 Buy It Now 1h 33m
BEATLES sgt peppers lonely hearts club band LP 13 track mono black/yellow sold i US $80.61 Buy It Now 1h 33m
New Day Tripper The Beatles Poster US $10.59 Buy It Now 1h 34m
New Day Tripper The Beatles Poster US $20.78 Buy It Now 1h 34m

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE BEATLES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(84%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

THE BEATLES The Beatles Stereo Box Set reviews

Review by Finnforest
4 stars Career perfection

As bands go it doesn't get much better than The Beatles for great music and incredible songwriting. The question is, do you need their box set? For most fans of rock music the answer is Yes. If you already have copies of their best albums that sound fine to you I suppose you could skip this. But for fans stuck with old CDs or vinyl in poor shape, this is the perfect opportunity to get the whole show for a reasonable price.

I'm no audiophile but I know what I like, and to me these new remasters sound pretty damn good. The mix is quite nice and new things pop out here and there that I'd not heard before. The packaging is a joke of course, but 99% of box set packaging is a joke. Just something we have to deal with. Instead of proper jewel cases they come in these lame paper sleeves guaranteed to cause disc wear eventually and wear out pretty fast. The selling points are many however. First, you get everything. All of the proper studio albums are here, along with both parts of the fantastic "Past Masters" collection of rarities. All are lovingly presented in the best possible sound. Next, the booklets are well done. Each album's booklet features great photography, with dates and places for each photo, and come with lengthy historical and recording notes. George Martin's comments one each album are particularly interesting to read. Last, they throw in a bonus DVD with a mini-featurette of each album. The whole thing totals less than one hour, so it is pretty thin really, but nevertheless enjoyable. If you can't afford to purchase the whole set and wish to get a good sampling of the band's career by buying individual CDs, I'd recommend Please Please Me, Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour, and Let It Be-Naked. These are their four best albums and cover each of their stylistic phases well.

If you are a parent or uncle/aunt of teenagers, do them a favor and give them this box set for a birthday or Christmas present. Every kid should have the chance for a Beatles obsession phase and experience the days when music was special.

Send comments to Finnforest (BETA) | Report this review (#247885) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 02, 2009

Review by baz91
5 stars This is it. This is the boxset with it all. Every song released by The Beatles is here, remastered in beautiful stereo. As far as music goes, you'd be hardpressed to find a boxset with more influential music and masterpiece songs than right here. The Beatles are one of the greatest bands of all time, and their music is as wonderful today as it was all those years ago. With this boxset, you can discover a wealth of music that has entertained, puzzled and moved millions of people for nearly half a century.

However, the packaging of this boxset is quite bizarre. While most boxsets allow you to select an item without disturbing the others, this set makes you do a bit more work. Let me describe the experience of opening the box for the first time. Upon removing the dust sleeve, and opening the magnetic 'door' of the box, two albums beam up at you: 'Please Please Me' and 'Magical Mystery Tour'. These appear to be stacked on top of the other albums, and these two stacks are held in place by the packaging of the box itself. You're wondering exactly how to remove the stacks, when you notice a small black ribbon to the right of each stack. You investigate by pulling this ribbon, and sure enough, the albums appear to rise out of the box. You keep pulling to see how this string works and immediately the albums begin toppling out. You quickly realise that to get just one album, you have to remember the chronological order of The Beatles' albums then move the entire stack just to get that particular album. Putting the album away after you finish is even more of a nightmare.If you have taken the entire of the stack out, great care must be taken so that the ribbon is at the top when you finish replacing the albums, as it is easy for it to get stuck underneath them, therefore making it difficult to pick up the albums again. The design for the box itself is very poor. Compare with the far more straightforward Mono Box Set.

The packaging for the albums themselves, whilst not perfect, is a vast improvement on the grotty 80s CD reissues. Each album comes in a glossy card sleeve, each with it's own set of liner notes in a wonderful glossy book. The notes themselves are brilliant, extremely factual and containing interesting details of each album. These notes are decorated with lots of lovely pictures of The Beatles themselves. Everything from the original albums are there, all the artwork (including the inner gatefold pictures), all the original sleeve notes, even the original poster from The White Album, which is replicated in a miniature form. One aspect I particularly like is the White Album is donned with a sleeve that has 'The BEATLES' embossed on it, to replicate the original sleeve. If you're extremely serious about the CD packaging though, I suggest you check out the Mono Set, in which each album is lovingly replicated in the exact style of the original vinyl record, a mini-LP if you wish. The CDs themselves are a little hard to get to, but in this modern day when we mainly use a CD once or twice to upload it to a computer, this isn't much to complain about.

Now then, the sound. You should read other reviews on the issue of the sound quality, as I am definitely not the expert. Obviously, with 20 years comes much better remastering technology, and these albums certainly sound better than the 80s CDs, but you won't be thinking 'Wow, The Beatles sound so much better now!' Interestingly, the first 4 albums have only now been remastered in stereo, as the 80s versions of these were all in mono. On some of the songs, there is a big difference, the example that I'm thinking of is Tell Me Why from 'A Hard Days Night' in which the music sounds more subdued than it's mono partner. Indeed, there is the argument that the mono Beatles are the better Beatles: more time was spent preparing these tracks in mono than in stereo because people mainly bought mono albums, and stereo was an expensive luxury. Also, with the early albums, the stereo songs sound very unbalanced, as the vocals come from only one channel, and the rest of the music doesn't have much power. However, the later albums sound much better in stereo, and in fact, Abbey Road doesn't have a mono mix at all.

The comparison I've been mainly making is with the Mono Box Set, which is apparently a limited offer, but it seems to have been selling for a while. The mono set is more expensive and, of course, doesn't contain Abbey Road. Also the content of the albums differs between the two sets, eg Helter Skelter is shorter on the mono set, and Blue Jay Way appears without the intermittent backwards music. There are quite a few pros and cons for both the Stereo and the Mono set, it must be said, but since I do not own the Mono set, I cannot judge which is better.

This boxset is an expensive addition to your music collection, but an addition your ears will thank you for. If you already have the good albums, or are otherwise happy with your current collection, then there's no need to go rushing out to buy this. If on the other hand, you really like the Beatles, but only have a couple of the old CDs, this is a great way to restart, and indeed finish your collection. The music in this boxset is timeless, and no band is more worthy of a complete-collection boxset than The Beatles.

Send comments to baz91 (BETA) | Report this review (#440513) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 29, 2011

5 stars What can one say about The Beatles that hasn't already been said? Everyone knows and has at least one era of their life listened to them... Almost every band post-1967 was influenced by them. They helped start the Psychedelic Rock movement with albums like Rubber Soul, Revolver and Stg. Pepp ... (read more)

Report this review (#270055) | Posted by Utukku | Sunday, March 07, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE BEATLES "The Beatles Stereo Box Set"