3000 DAYS

Pineapple Thief

Pineapple Thief 3000 Days album cover

Buy PINEAPPLE THIEF Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2009

1. God Bless the Child (4:46)
2. Shoot First (4:14)
3. Part Zero (7:28)
4. 137 (5:01)
5. We Love You (8:34)
6. Clapham (4:28)
7. Dead in the Water (5:33)
8. Kid Chameleon (7:01)
9. Tightly Unwound (Accoustic) (5:33)
10. Remember Us (16:06)

CD 2
1. The World I Always Dreamed Of (7:11)
2. Wretched Soul (4:59)
3. All You Need to Know (4:13)
4. Vapour Trails (8:56)
5. How Did We Find OUr Way (3:56)
6. I Will Light Up Your Eyes (7:23)
7. Subside (4:59)
8. Private Paradise (11:45)
9. Snowdrops (5:55)
10. Too Much To Lose (14:47)

Search PINEAPPLE THIEF 3000 Days lyrics

Search PINEAPPLE THIEF 3000 Days tabs

- Bruce Soord / vocals, guitar, programming
- Steve Kitch / keyboards
- Keith Harrison / drums, background vocals

CD Kscope (2009)

Thanks to proglucky for the addition

PINEAPPLE THIEF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINEAPPLE THIEF 3000 Days Music

3000 Days3000 Days
Kscope 2009

More places to buy PINEAPPLE THIEF music online Buy PINEAPPLE THIEF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PINEAPPLE THIEF DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PINEAPPLE THIEF 3000 Days ratings distribution

PINEAPPLE THIEF 3000 Days reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars I got this career retrospective to check out a bunch of different things from different albums to introduce myself to The Pineapple Thief and no matter how I try, I cannot get into it. It's sort of faux angsty-like a bad Nirvana meets Porcupine Tree. Not so sure that's the best way of putting it. ... (read more)

Report this review (#877058) | Posted by duclos | Monday, December 17, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Excellent compilation on 2 CDs, with long and short tracks, slow and fast songs. The Pineapple Thief has been compared to Porcupine Tree, Radiohead, etc. I saw them recently playing live, together with Riverside (october 2009). Unfortunately, The Pineapple Thief played only one hour, because t ... (read more)

Report this review (#259105) | Posted by ArjanDG | Sunday, January 03, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The Pineapple Thief (TPT) have been around for over 3,000 days now (hence the name for this retrospective collection) and they must be sick and tired of the comparisons with Porcupine Tree. I will not make many, because they are very different musically, other than to say they share the PT in ... (read more)

Report this review (#244454) | Posted by amcy | Tuesday, October 13, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINEAPPLE THIEF "3000 Days"