GRAVE

1. Morning Sun (5:53)
2. Imitations (3:57)
3. The Hunter (8:02)
4. Ohrwurm (3:11)
5. Please GŁnter Play The Bass (5:44)
6. Little Giant (7:16)

Bonus-Tracks:
7. Funky Stadtkommandant (8:15)
8. Grave Boogie (4:40)
9. Hey Little Lady (3:45)
10. Father Dead (5:44)
11. Get Out Of My Life (Imitations II) (2:04)
12. Death Driver (3:19)
13. Out Of Sight (2:38)

Search GRAVE Grave lyrics

Search GRAVE Grave tabs

- GŁnter Wendehake / bass guitar
- Thomas Lamp / bass guitar (track 10 to 13)
- Klaus Moritz / drums
- Wolfgang Kiesler / guitar
- Lutz Wowerat / guitar, vocals
- Anke Meyer / vocals (track 10 to 13)

Garden Of Delights CD reissue
Tracks 1 to 9 recorded in 1975. Tracks 10 to 13 recorded in 1989

GRAVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GRAVE Grave Music

Into the GraveInto the Grave
Extra tracks · Remastered
Century Media 2001
Into the GraveInto the Grave
Century Media 2015
Vinyl$23.98
Undertaker No Grave AN 1 Can Hold My Soul t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) USD $23.99 Buy It Now 36m 31s
Undertaker No Grave AN 2 Can Hold My Soul t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) USD $23.99 Buy It Now 36m 59s
Grave - Endless Procession Of Souls: Limited [CD New] USD $12.47 Buy It Now 38m
B. Fleischmann - I'm Not Ready For The Grave Yet [CD New] USD $17.92 Buy It Now 38m 11s
Grave With No Name - Whirlpool [Vinyl New] USD $36.77 Buy It Now 40m 52s
Grave With No Name - Whirlpool [CD New] USD $16.98 Buy It Now 41m 8s
Martha's Vineyard Fairies - Mass. Grave [CD New] USD $17.48 Buy It Now 42m 8s
Heinrich Dressel - Sighing Melodies Thru The Graves [Vinyl New] USD $31.49 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Nekromantix - Life Is A Grave & I Dig It [CD New] USD $14.94 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Winds Of Plague/Afb/Loyal To The Grave - Stronger Than All Split Ep [CD New] USD $11.48 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Imperial - This Grave Is My Poem [CD New] USD $10.10 Buy It Now 1h 3m
BOLT THROWER - VINTAGE AUSTRALIAN TOUR POSTER 1993 *RARE* AUTOPSY OBITUARY GRAVE USD $32.54 [2 bids]
Beck - One Foot In The Grave [CD New] USD $12.96 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Grave Digger - Excalibur [CD New] USD $12.56 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Grave Digger - Heart Of Darkness [CD New] USD $8.45 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Grave Digger - Tunes Of War [CD New] USD $7.31 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Josh Graves - Musical Documentary [CD New] USD $12.82 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Here I Come Falling - Oh Grave Where Is Thy Victory [CD New] USD $10.54 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Misery Inc - Yesterdays Grave [CD New] USD $19.78 Buy It Now 1h 16m
GRAVE - EXHUMED-A GRAVE COLLECTION (IMPORT) NEW CD USD $15.08 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Undertaker No Grave AN1 Can Hold My Soul hoodie sweatshirt (longsleve available) USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Undertaker No Grave AN2 Can Hold My Soul hoodie sweatshirt (longsleve available) USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Denyce Graves - Voce di Donna Christoph Willibald Gluck, Georges Bizet, George USD $3.89 Buy It Now 1h 35m
SHAKEY GRAVES - AND THE WAR CAME (IMPORT) NEW CD USD $27.44 Buy It Now 1h 41m
GRAVE DIGGER The clans are still LIVE WACKEN 2 CD +DVD USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Defiled - Grave Times [CD New] USD $12.65 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Raveonettes - Raven In The Grave [CD New] USD $22.49 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Nocturnal Blood - Devastated Graves-The Morbid Celebration [CD New] USD $11.75 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Six Feet Under - Vol. 2-Grave Yard Classics [CD New] USD $14.27 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Michale Graves wanderer CD USD $16.00 [0 bids]
Michel Lethiec - Grave-Double Concerto [CD New] USD $20.69 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Grave Digger - Masterpieces [CD New] USD $7.19 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Grave - Exhumed-A Grave Collection [CD New] USD $12.67 Buy It Now 2h 32m
5 DEATH/BLACK METAL PROMO CD, ASPHYX - GRAVE - LOST SOUL - TORCHBEARER - ELEND USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 45m
KRISTEN GRAVES - SLOW DOWN NEW CD USD $12.48 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Free* Shipping Unholy Grave BlindSpot A.D. split 7" vinyl Vulgar record lp Grind USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Dale Watson-From the Cradle to the Grave CD NEW USD $19.20 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Elan Vital - NEW Sealed CD USD $4.45 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Raveonettes - Raven In The Grave NEW LP USD $15.49 Buy It Now 5h 7m
The Reaper Grave Digger CD Japan Obi BVCP-705 Metal 1994 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 8m
WARM GRAVES - SHIPS WILL COME (UK) NEW CD USD $31.34 Buy It Now 5h 31m
PARAGON - STEELBOUND *RARE* PICTURE LP/VINYL ACCEPT GRAVE DIGGER SAXON USD $19.84 [0 bids]
Tunes of War [Remaster] by Grave Digger (CD, Jan-2007, BMG (distributor)) USD $12.29 Buy It Now 6h 29m
The Reaper [Remaster] by Grave Digger (CD, Nov-2006, MSI Music Distribution) USD $12.67 Buy It Now 6h 29m
Heart of Darkness [Remaster] by Grave Digger (CD, Nov-2006, MSI Music... USD $12.67 Buy It Now 6h 29m
All Hallowed Hymns (Compilation) - Grave Command (2014, Vinyl New) USD $21.59 Buy It Now 6h 31m
CHRISTA GRAVES - BULLYING: I'LL MAKE YOU STRONG NEW CD USD $15.73 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Cradle 2 the Grave [PA] by Original Soundtrack Cassette (New, Factory Sealed) USD $11.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
DENISE GRAVES - DENISE GRAVES NEW CD USD $12.17 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Cradle 2 the Grave - Original Soundtrack (2003) CD SPEEDYPOST USD $2.84 Buy It Now 7h 14m
David Murray Milford Graves Real Deal Japan CD DIW sealed USD $27.99 Buy It Now 7h 16m
45 Grave ?- A Devil's Possessions - Demos & Live 1980-1983 LP red vinyl #200 USD $7.93 [0 bids]
RADIUM - Into The Grave...Alive '81 +7" Single, LP Ltd 250 Black Vinyl 2014 NEW USD $34.00 Buy It Now 8h 33m
GRAVE DIGGER - THE CLANS WILL RISE AGAIN+1 Limited Edition Digipak (NPR 349) OOP USD $27.34 Buy It Now 8h 41m
KRISTEN GRAVES - NOW AINT THE TIME FOR TEARS NEW CD USD $23.22 Buy It Now 8h 41m
SOUL ASYLUM - GRAVE DANCERS UNION - CD ALBUM - MINT USD $4.54 Buy It Now 8h 59m
0 result found for "GRAVE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy GRAVE music online Buy GRAVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GRAVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GRAVE Grave ratings distribution

GRAVE Grave reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars This is pure German psychedelic, or Krautrock if you like. Nothing more and nothing less. More rocking than other, more electronic Kraut's, this is pure stoner's fantasy. This must have been done under influence of drugs, there's no other explanation.

This is album that is made by love and dreams that "we want to do something and we will do it, nothing can stop us". This is fun, enjoyment of their, music made for tripping and daydreaming.

Bonus tracks are somehow good, but more like good as the rest of album. There's even one rock'n'roll song guys. That's it, nothing more. Of course, I can say more and more words, do consistent review and I would do it if I were "Man of Many Words", but I'm not.

3(+), not so innovative Prog, even quite good though. But this review is not much better, so I suppose it's fine.

Post a review of GRAVE "Grave"