IV

Taipuva Luotisuora IV album cover

Buy TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Kuuvuori (5:46)
2. The Army Of Isopods (5:01)
3. Capricious Bonfire (6:43)
4. Ilman Rihlan Kiertämää (4:54)
5. Muting Glow (4:09)
6. Imiginary Blizzard (4:44)
7. Kvasikonforminen Äyriäinen (4:05)
8. Hopeful Sprout (4:16)
9. Kurki (7:27)

Search TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA IV lyrics

Search TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA IV tabs

- Esko Grundström / keyboards, kantele, woodwinds
- Ville Eriksson / guitars
- Juha Eriksson / bass
- Taneli Korpinen / drums

CD Kaakao Records KAAKAO019 (2009)

Thanks to DamoXt7942 for the addition
and to DamoXt7942 for the last updates

TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA IV Music

IVIV
Ais 2012
IIII
UUU Records
8 (+CD)8 (+CD)
Nordic Notes (Broken Silence) 2013
Vinyl$17.88

More places to buy TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA music online Buy TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA IV ratings distribution

TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA IV reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych Team
4 stars I have found - this TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA's IV should be called as the psychedelic-heavy-symphonic style or the widely-ranged eclectic sound!

Always I feel Northern-European hard rock has grand activity. Oh well, it doesn't mean at all TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA should be a hard rock outfit...but wait, relax yourself and listen to the first track Kuuvuori, and you may find in their sounds are Finnish flavour of wood, cold as ice but warm as a Finn. Indeed the song has more 'heavily symphonic' elements than psychedelic / space rock ones, and I feel they should have some Scandinavian Metal essence like TNT, a Norwegian HM pioneer (exactly typical stuffs are the first above-mentioned and Kvasikonforminen Äyriäinen I do feel), but they should simultaneously have the Hawkwind-tinged spacey machinegun I'm sure. Namely, we can enjoy on their albums or stage, an amazingly eclectic chandelier with huge amount of starshines in the dark space - let me say we can palpitate with a bulky mixed psychecleavhony(!!!) on the last track Kurki alright? :-)

Furthermore, they cannot overdrive in their works at all - as if every player's body and mind be floating in the space or on the sea, he can relax over shooting his instrumental arrows. (Yup, a quiet and cool but dynamic rock tune like Muting Glow, or an acoustically and gracefully symphonic stream like Imiginally Blizzard be in...) Therefore we can realize their sounds and style are Hawkishly spacey.

Absolutely enthusiastic and metallically fruitful fireworks displayed in our inner 'space' should be in the repetitions with simple phrases - I wanna say BRAVO for TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA and their new terrific treasure from 'cold and warm' Finland.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#241687) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 26, 2009

3 stars What I found more interesting in this fourth work of studio of this Finnish band TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA' "IV", is that, in spite of presenting a space-prog, with influences of knowner bands, as for instance OZRIC TENTACLES, QUANTUM FANTAY & HIDRIA SPACEFOLK, his sound presents in certain moments a ... (read more)

Report this review (#326730) | Posted by maryes | Saturday, November 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TAIPUVA LUOTISUORA "IV"