SPIT AT ME AND WREAK HAVOC ON MY FLESH

Experimental/Post Metal

Gnaw Their Tongues Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh album cover

Buy GNAW THEIR TONGUES Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. A Burned Offering (8:20)
2. Spit At Me and Wreak Havoc On My Flesh (5:52)
3. Stabmovement and Skinning Essay (7:08)
4. ...Gnaw Their Tongues in Pain (5:22)
5. Healing Open Wounds With Salt (3:00)
6. Seven Heads and Ten Horns (8:40)
7. Death, Suffering and Death (11:40)

Search GNAW THEIR TONGUES Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh lyrics

Search GNAW THEIR TONGUES Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh tabs

- Mories / All music and art

Self-released in January 2006
CD-R in handmade cardboard sleeve.

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

GNAW THEIR TONGUES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GNAW THEIR TONGUES Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh Music

Epiphanic Vomiting of BloodEpiphanic Vomiting of Blood
Crucial Blast 2008
All the Dread Magnificence of PerversityAll the Dread Magnificence of Perversity
Crucial Blast 2009
Per Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras VeneramusPer Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras Veneramus
Crucial Blast 2011
L'Arrivee De La Terne Mort TriomphanteL'Arrivee De La Terne Mort Triomphante
Crucial Blast 2010
For All the Slaves a Song of FFor All the Slaves a Song of F
PID 2009
Audio CD$99.95 (used)
NDE Krieg Blut Ehre Asche CD black industrial, gnaw their tongues abruptum NEW US $11.99 Buy It Now 8h 17m
DE MAGIA VETERUM The Deification CD DIGI avant black metal Gnaw Their Tongues US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Demonologists "Gnaw Their Tongues" 12" Vinyl US $25.00 Buy It Now 16h 35m
De Magia Veterum - The Divine Antithesis CD 2011 digi Gnaw Their Tongues US $9.99 [0 bids]
Gnaw Their Tongues - Arrivée de la Terne Mort Triomphante (2010) US $1.69 [1 bids]
DEMONOLOGISTS gnaw their tongues LP NEW mz.412 brighter death now grunt control US $19.99 [0 bids]
All the Dread Magnificence of Perversity [12 inch Analog] Gnaw Their Tongues LP US $73.47 Buy It Now 1 day
ACTUARY / WINTERS IN OSAKA Chosen Curse 7" dark industrial gnaw their tongues US $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Gnaw Their Tongues L`Arrivee De Las Terne Mort Triophante LP NEW (UK Import) US $26.26 Buy It Now 3 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - Per Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras Veneramus [Vinyl New] US $39.45 Buy It Now 3 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES Per Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras Veneramus CD aderlating NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ABRUPTUM - Casus Luciferi LP marduk burzum emite gnaw their tongues mayhem US $9.43 [1 bids]
ABRUPTUM - Evil Genius rare LP marduk burzum emite gnaw their tongues mayhem US $14.15 [0 bids]
ABRUPTUM - Maledictum MLP marduk burzum emit gnaw their tongues mayhem US $9.43 [0 bids]
Gnaw Their Tongues - Per Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras Veneramus CD US $18.61 Buy It Now 4 days
De Magia Veterum - The Divine Antithesis CD 2011 digi Gnaw Their Tongues US $14.95 Buy It Now 4 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES An Epiphanic Vomiting Of Blood CD NEW black industrial doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES / COREPHALLISM split 10" EP black noise industrial PURE FILTH US $11.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - Arrivee de la Terne Mort Triomphante (CD 2010) NEW US $5.03 Buy It Now 7 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - Per Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras Veneramus - CBR93CD US $21.01 Buy It Now 8 days
Gnaw Their Tongues & Alkerdeel - Dyodyo Asema [CD New] US $10.98 Buy It Now 8 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES-PER FLAGELLUM SANGUEMQUE TENEBRAS VEN... VINYL LP NEW US $39.46 Buy It Now 9 days
ADERLATING Spear Of Gold And Seraphim Bone Part One CD Gnaw Their Tongues NEW US $13.98 Buy It Now 11 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES - PER FLAGELLUM SANGUEMQUE, TENEBRAS VENERAMUS - NEW CD US $13.62 Buy It Now 12 days
DEMONOLOGISTS / GNAW THEIR TONGUES split LP White Vinyl black industrial mz.412 US $23.00 Buy It Now 12 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES & ALKERDEEL - DYODYO ASEMA (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $15.24 Buy It Now 12 days
CLOAK OF ALTERING Plague Beasts CD+ARTZINE gnaw their tongues aderlating seirom US $10.98 Buy It Now 12 days
EN NIHIL / DEMONOLOGISTS split CASSETTE death industrial gnaw their tongues NEW US $6.96 Buy It Now 13 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - L'arrivee De Las Terne Mort Triophante (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $22.14 Buy It Now 13 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES All The Dread Magnificence Of Perversity CD black industrial US $9.98 Buy It Now 14 days
HALLOWED BUTCHERY Funeral Rites for the Living LP weird doom gnaw their tongues US $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - Epiphanic Vomiting Of Blood CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 14 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - Per Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras Veneramus LP Vinyl Record US $44.55 Buy It Now 14 days
TENHORNEDBEAST Sacred Truth CD Endvra Locrian Sunn Gnaw Their Tongues Aun doom US $13.24 Buy It Now 16 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES - PER FLAGELLUM SANGUEMQUE TENEBRAS VENERAMUS NEW VINYL US $54.84 Buy It Now 16 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES - EPIPHANIC VOMITING OF BLOOD NEW CD US $22.20 Buy It Now 16 days
Per Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras Veneramus - Gnaw Their Tongues New US $45.60 Buy It Now 17 days
ADERLATING Gospel Of The Burning Idols CD gnaw their tongues black industrial US $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - Epiphanic Vomiting Of Blood [CD New] US $12.88 Buy It Now 20 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES - AN EPIPHANIC VOMITING OF BLOOD [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $13.62 Buy It Now 20 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES L'arrivée de la Terne Mort Triomphante CD black industrial US $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood [Digipak] by Gnaw Their Tongues (CD, May-2008,... US $9.91 Buy It Now 22 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - L'Arrivee De La Terne Mort Triomphante [CD New] US $12.98 Buy It Now 22 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES - L'ARRIVEE DE LA TERNE MORT TRIOMPHANTE NEW CD US $22.20 Buy It Now 22 days
FUNERARY CALL Sickness Falling LP ross bay black industrial gnaw their tongues US $15.98 Buy It Now 22 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - LArrivee De La Terne Mort Triomphante CD US $18.61 Buy It Now 23 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES "L'arrivee de la Terne.." CD abruptum in slaughter natives US $18.75 Buy It Now 24 days
THE HUMAN QUENA ORCHESTRA "The Politics of..." CD gnaw their tongues z'ev US $18.75 Buy It Now 24 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES "An Epiphanic.." CD ash pool US $17.04 Buy It Now 24 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES "Per Flagellum..." CD sunn o))) US $18.75 Buy It Now 24 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES - L'ARRIV,E DE LA TERNE MORT TRIOMPHANTE [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $15.60 Buy It Now 24 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES - L'ARRIVEE DE LAS TERNE MORT TRIOPHANTE NEW VINYL US $47.92 Buy It Now 24 days
MORS SONAT Comforts In Atrocity CD blackened noise Gnaw Their Tongues Nekrasov US $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - L'Arrivee De Las Terne Mort Triophante [Vinyl New] US $36.99 Buy It Now 25 days
GNAW THEIR TONGUES Per Flagellum Sanguemque Tenebras Veneramus 2x10" black doom US $35.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Gnaw Their Tongues - L'arrivee De Las Terne Mort Triophante NEW LP US $9.63 Buy It Now 25 days
L'arrivee De Las Terne Mort Triophante - Gnaw Their Tongues New US $39.64 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GNAW THEIR TONGUES music online Buy GNAW THEIR TONGUES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GNAW THEIR TONGUES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GNAW THEIR TONGUES Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh ratings distribution

GNAW THEIR TONGUES Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh" is the debut full-length studio album by Dutch experimental extreme metal act Gnaw Their Tongues. Gnaw Their Tongues is a one man act consisting of Mories who handles everything from music to artwork on the album. The album was self-released in January 2006.

The music on the album is dark, extreme, ambient, noisy, unpleasant, experimental but most importantly very intriguing. The music actually defies catagorization thatīs how unique I think it is. I find it deeply fascinating. Iīll try and describe it like this: The basis in the music is droning and dark distorted bass/ guitars and what sounds like programmed/ sampled drums (they could be real though. Iīm not sure), but on top of those add layers upon layers of samples, sounds (eerie sounding keyboards/ synths/ piano/ strings) and voices. And weīre talking really unpleasant samples of tortured screams, moaning, blood dripping, creepy heavy breathing, autopsy details, mad preachers and other unpleasantries. The vocals are raspy and tortured screams which mostly appear low in the mix. The perfect soundtrack to a torture scene or one of those rare horror movies that are actually scary. To be honest I have no idea how this music is made. Iīm a musician myself but this goes beyond my knowledge in music. There are tons of little details going on at any given moment on the album and the music on "Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh" certainly wouldnīt work as background music. This is a demanding listen and it deserves to be dealt with accordingly. Thereīs a dark, filthy atmosphere on the album and I kind of feel like a naughty child listening to something mommy definitely wouldnīt approve of. A filthy and shameful feeling yet at the same time exciting and addictive. Itīs like people passing by a traffic accident. They know itīs wrong to look but they canīt help themselves.

While the music is somewhat rooted in black metal, thereīs very little on "Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh" that resembles traditional black metal. The track that resembles traditional old school black metal the most is "Healing Open Wounds With Salt" but "...Gnaw Their Tongues in Pain" and "Seven Heads and Ten Horns" also feature some faster paced sections that could be viewed as somewhat traditional. Most of the album is slow and droning though. With song titles like "Death, Suffering and Death", "Healing Open Wounds With Salt" and "...Gnaw Their Tongues in Pain" itīs easy to imagine the lyrical content on the album.

The production is raw, noisy and chaotic upon first listen but repeated listens have meant that the sound has opened up to me and Iīve begun to understand and enjoy the album even more. I think this sound is as close to perfection as youīll get for the music on this album. Itīs not often I enjoy productions as noisy and distorted as this one but under the right circumstances a raw production like this one can work wonders.

I know itīs big words but I donīt hesitate to call Mories a genius on the grounds of this album. He is probably in the mad and bizarre genius end of the spectrum but Iīm sure heīll take that as a compliment rather than an insult. I canīt wait another minute before I get my hands on another release in his extensive discography. Calling this a promising debut album would be an understatement of the big ones. Iīd rather call it a mindblowing and extremely innovative release. The fact that the album is available for download on Gnaw Their Tongues myspace for a "Pay What You Want" download fee (the original pressing is out of print) just makes this release even more attractive. A 4.5 star rating is more than deserved and I might upgrade this one to a full 5 in time. This is what I call truly progressive and innovative music. Iīve been repulsed and Iīve been frightened while listening to this album and more than one time have I been forced to turn the music off because I just couldnīt handle it anymore. Yet I keep coming back because some dark perverted part of me seems to crave this. Itīs taken me almost a year before I felt confident enough to write about this album. I hope I did it justice.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#266615) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Post a review of GNAW THEIR TONGUES "Spit at Me and Wreak Havoc on My Flesh"