NEPTUNE WITH FIRE

Ancestors Neptune with Fire album cover

Buy ANCESTORS Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. Orcus Avarice (16:46)
2. Neptune with Fire (21:38)

Search ANCESTORS Neptune with Fire lyrics

Search ANCESTORS Neptune with Fire tabs

- Justin Maranga / guitar, vocals
- Nick Long / bass, vocals
- Brandon Pierce / drums
- Chico Foley / electronics, keyboards, vocals
- J. Christopher Watkins / organ, vocals

CD North Atlantic Sound (2008)

Thanks to TheProgtologist for the addition
and to LiquidEternity for the last updates

ANCESTORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANCESTORS Neptune with Fire Music

North Atlantic Sound 2008
Invisible WhiteInvisible White
Tee Pee 2011
Vinyl$12.71
DEMON CHILD - Shadow Cult (CD 2002) Black Metal Dark Funeral Ancestors Blood US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Chandra Sheila - Weaving My Ancestors' Voices NEW CD US $12.14 Buy It Now 2h 58m
ANCESTORS - IN DREAMS & TIME NEW VINYL US $31.24 Buy It Now 3h 35m
ANCESTORS - NEPTUNE WITH FIRE NEW VINYL US $23.10 Buy It Now 4h 54m
ANCESTORS (L.A.) - INVISIBLE WHITE [EP] [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $7.21 Buy It Now 6h 4m
Invisible White - Ancestors New & Sealed CD US $15.23 Buy It Now 13h 24m
Elks Destined For The Sun CD ancestors hot lunch Tee Pee Records PROMO COPY!!!! US $5.39 Buy It Now 15h 35m
1 CENT CD: Armen Donelian 'Sayat-Nova: Songs of My Ancestors' piano 2CD 2014 US $4.85 [2 bids]
Neptune With Fire - Ancestors (2008, Vinyl New) US $15.34 Buy It Now 23h 9m
Ancestors - In Dreams & Time [Vinyl New] US $21.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Ancestors - Neptune With Fire [Vinyl New] US $15.98 Buy It Now 1 day
VARIOUS - Early Rappers: Hipper Than Hop - The Ancestors Of Rap - 2xLP US $46.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Nekrasov 'Form Of Thought...' LP Velvet Cacoon Abyssic Hate Ancestors Prurient US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CHRISSY ZEBBY TEMBO & NGOZI FAMILY: My Ancestors LP (Germany, 180 gram reissue) US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Ancestors - Neptune With Fire Vinyl Record LP US $19.17 Buy It Now 1 day
CHRISSY ZEBBY "MY ANCESTORS" RE SHADOKS ZAMROCK 1973 US $34.00 [0 bids]
MANDALABAND-III BC-ANCESTORS-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G35 US $33.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Weaving My Ancestors Voices US $1.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rubbadubb - Tribute To Our Ancestors (Soul) 12" US $13.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Ancestors US $5.66 Buy It Now 2 days
Sheila Chandra - Weaving My Ancestors' Voices (NEW CD) US $15.52 Buy It Now 3 days
IVAN NEVILLE If My Ancestors Could See Me Now POLYDOR NM! Shrink US $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Dance with the Ancestors by Ethnic Heritage Ensemble (CD, Aug-1993, Cham) NEW.. US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Rubbadubb - Tribute To Our Ancestors 12" US $10.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Ancestors - Brigadoon (1995) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 3 days
TIGER-TIGER: Thank You Ancestors (rock & pop vinyl 45) US $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Royal Hartigan Ensemble Ancestors CD US $18.77 Buy It Now 3 days
All Our Ancestors TUU CD US $12.62 Buy It Now 3 days
Sheila Chandra - Weaving My Ancestors Voi (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $3.29 Buy It Now 4 days
OBERY WILSON. IF YOU WERE THERE / MY ANCESTORS. US $67.15 Buy It Now 4 days
Ancestors In Dreams And Time LPx2 USA 707239013916 Tee Pee Records new US $12.48 [0 bids]
Ancestors Invisible White LP USA 707239012810 Tee Pee Records new US $8.98 [0 bids]
SEALED / CHRISSY ZEBBY TEMBO MY ANCESTORS / SHADOKS NEW US $249.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DALOT - ANCESTORS NEW CD US $20.87 Buy It Now 4 days
Ancestors "Of Sound Mind" -ADVANCE PROMO CD!!! US $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Of Sound Mind Ancestors CD US $9.36 Buy It Now 4 days
Ancestors Invisible White Vinyl LP US $15.08 Buy It Now 4 days
Dalot Ancestors CD US $15.98 Buy It Now 4 days
In Dreams and Time Ancestors Vinyl LP US $21.98 Buy It Now 4 days
In Dreams and Time Ancestors CD US $9.09 Buy It Now 4 days
Ancestors Invisible White CD US $7.20 Buy It Now 4 days
RUBBADUBB 3 TRACK CD "TRIBUTE TO OUR ANCESTORS / REMIX / DESTINY" US $4.62 Buy It Now 5 days
Sheila Chandra -Weaving My Ancestors' Voices CD (1992) - RealWorld Records US $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Ivan Neville: If My Ancestors Could See Me Now LP Ex US $7.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Ancestors - The W.E.S. Group (CD 2006) US $10.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Weaving My Ancestors' Voices by Sheila Chandra (CD, May-1992, EMI) US $1.50 [0 bids]
If My Ancestors Could See Me Now by Ivan Neville (Cassette, Sep-1995, Iguana ... US $7.99 [0 bids]
Armen Donelian/Sayat-Nova-Songs of My Ancestors (Armenia)-UNPLAYED 2 CD-Jazz US $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
ANCESTORS Invisible White LP new sealed w/ free digital download US $20.99 Buy It Now 6 days
RENEE ROSNES Ancestors 1996 CD US $10.00 [0 bids]
ACROSS TUNDRAS / HELLBENDER 7" COL KYUSS EARTH ADRIFT SLO BURN UNIDA ANCESTORS US $10.99 Buy It Now 7 days
HALLOW Hallow Soundtrack 2LP mark mccoy black noise/blackened hardcore ancestors US $34.98 Buy It Now 7 days
IVAN NEVILLE - THANKS / IF MY ANCESTORS COULD SEE ME NOW (2 x CD) NEW US $4.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Ancestors Invisible White 12" EP sealed Mint free digital download US $16.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Various Artists Korea: Ritual Music For The Royal Ancestors CD US $15.51 Buy It Now 7 days
All Our Ancestors - Tuu (1995, CD New) US $10.33 Buy It Now 7 days
ANCESTORS OF RAP / VARIOUS (UK) NEW CD US $29.32 Buy It Now 7 days
Who do you think you are? Surrey Ancestors (BBC) US $3.34 Buy It Now 8 days
Who do you think you are? Ess** ancestors US $3.34 Buy It Now 8 days
Who do you think you are? Somerset Ancestors, US $3.34 Buy It Now 8 days
Who do you think you are? Welsh ancestors (BBC) US $3.34 Buy It Now 8 days
Who do you think you are? Oxfordshire ancestors US $3.34 Buy It Now 8 days
Ivan Neville NM USA PDO 1988 CD If My Ancestors Could See Me Now (son of Aaron) US $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Tuu - All Our Ancestors [CD New] US $15.61 Buy It Now 8 days
IVAN NEVILLE 'If My Ancestors Could See Me Now' NOS LP Turntable Vinyl! US $10.95 Buy It Now 8 days
ANCESTORS BLOOD - A Dark Passage from the Past (CD 2009) Black Metal Isengard US $15.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Randy Weston - Spirits of Our Ancestors (1992) 2 CD QUALITY CHECKED US $27.10 Buy It Now 9 days
Akemi Iwase CD - Lotus Garden For My Ancestors & My Children - Moon Blossom US $18.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Ivan Neville - If My Ancestors... - Rock LP SEALED US $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
ANCESTORS: Invisible White 12 (w/ free digital download) Rock & Pop US $14.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Weaving My Ancestors' Voices by Sheila Chandra CD US $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
1992 SHEILA CHANDRA Weaving My Ancestors Voices CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Spirits of Our Ancestors by Randy Weston (CD, Mar-1992, 2 Discs, Antilles) US $42.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Taumbu International Ensemble/ Song To The Ancestors/CD US $19.95 Buy It Now 9 days
IVAN NEVILLE-IF MY ANCESTORS COULD SEE ME NOW/ 1988 US $9.00 Buy It Now 9 days
YY CD ALBUM..TRANSGLOBAL UNDERGROUND.BACKPACKING ON THE GRAVES OF OUR ANCESTORS US $18.69 Buy It Now 9 days
Ancestors Blood - Return of the Ancient Ones CD 2013 repress atmospheric pagan US $13.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Who do you think you are? Northamtonshire ancestors- (BBC) US $3.34 Buy It Now 10 days
Ancestors - Invisible White (Music CD) US $22.20 Buy It Now 10 days
Sheila Chandra - Weaving My Ancestors' Voices (Music CD) US $22.42 Buy It Now 10 days
Gary Richard : Spirits of the Ancestors CD (1995) US $6.62 Buy It Now 10 days
ANCESTORS - OF SOUND MIND NEW VINYL US $31.24 Buy It Now 10 days
ANCESTORS**OF SOUND MIND**CD US $12.95 Buy It Now 10 days
SHEILA CHANDRA**WEAVING MY ANCESTORS VOICES**CD US $10.14 Buy It Now 10 days
IVAN NEVILLE if my ancestors could see me now LP Record SEALED 1988 US $22.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Cry Of The Ancestors-Narasirato Pan Pipers Solomon Is Lands CD US $10.53 Buy It Now 10 days
IVAN NEVILLE if my ancestors could see me now LP Mint- 834 896-1 DMM Audiophile US $8.80 Buy It Now 10 days
CRY OF THE ANCESTORS - NARASIRATO PAN PIPERS - SOLOMON IS LANDS (W/BOOK) NEW CD US $21.64 Buy It Now 10 days
Narasirato Pan Pipers - Solomon Islands-Cry Of The Ancestors (CD New) US $9.31 Buy It Now 10 days
Ancestors Of Rap [CD New] US $25.00 Buy It Now 10 days
LOU RAWLS - MY ANCESTORS US $3.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Ancestors - In Dreams and Time (Music CD) US $27.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Ancestors - Of Sound Mind (Music CD) US $27.98 Buy It Now 11 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-IVAN NEVILLE-If My Ancestors Could See Me Now-Polydor ?- 834 89 US $14.98 Buy It Now 11 days
ANCESTORS - INVISIBLE WHITE NEW CD US $16.26 Buy It Now 11 days
RENEE ROSNES**ANCESTORS**CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Ancestors - Of Sound Mind [Vinyl New] US $21.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Narasirato Pan Pipers - Solomon Islands-Cry Of The Ancestors [CD New] US $12.81 Buy It Now 11 days
Ancestors - Of Sound Mind [CD New] US $11.58 Buy It Now 11 days
Ancestors - Invisible White [CD New] US $10.19 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy ANCESTORS music online Buy ANCESTORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANCESTORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANCESTORS Neptune with Fire ratings distribution

ANCESTORS Neptune with Fire reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars Neptune with Fire is the debut full-length studio album by American (Los Angeles, California) doom/ stoner metal act Ancestors. The album was released in February 2008 by North Atlantic Sound.

The music on the album is predominantly instrumental/ jamming doom/ stoner metal. There are vocals on the album ( and some pretty great ones too) but the music is mostly instrumental. Neptune with Fire consists of only two tracks, but both tracks exceed 15 minutes in length to make the albumīs playing time 38:40 minutes. In addition to guitars, bass, drums and vocals there are two keyboard players in the lineup playing organ, various keyboards and electronics. Itīs all very tasteful though and the album has a very organic sound. Because of the very long playing times, the two songs have a lot of time to develop, but while both tracks go through a couple of transitions during the playing time, there are actually very few sections in each song. Most sections go on for a long time, while solos are being played. So if you enjoy laid back and pleasant sounding jamming stoner metal Neptune with Fire is definitely recommendable.

Neptune with Fire is a good album with great musicianship and a warm organic production, but the songwriting could have been a bit more focused if you ask me. My attention has a tendency to wander when the solos ( which are well played but not flashy or especially adventurous) just go on and on and on. Fans of the genre might appreciate the jamming element more than I do though. A 3 star rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#389616) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 29, 2011

Post a review of ANCESTORS "Neptune with Fire"