QUARTET (I'M ALIVE)

Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe

Anderson Bruford Wakeman  Howe Quartet (I'm Alive) album cover

Buy ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1989

1. Quartet (I'm Alive) (3:27)

Search ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE Quartet (I'm Alive) lyrics

Search ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE Quartet (I'm Alive) tabs

- Jon Anderson / Vocals
- Bill Bruford / Drums
- Rick Wakeman / Keyboards
- Steve Howe / Guitars
- Tony Levin / Bass, Stick

Released in 1989, under Arista Records. Single.

Thanks to progkidjoel for the addition

ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE Quartet (I'm Alive) Music

More places to buy ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE music online Buy ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE Quartet (I'm Alive) ratings distribution

ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE Quartet (I'm Alive) reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars This single has a different version of the last part ("I`m Alive") of the "Quartet" song from ABWH`s abum, maybe done for radio playing. I never listened to this single version being played in radio stations in my city. But the differences are: some electronic drums playing by Bill Bruford; an extended instrumental section with some solos by Rick Wakeman and Steve Howe; a different ending with an added fade out; some mixing differences in comparison to the original version; some added extra backing vocals at the end of the song.

This version does not sound bad...but I prefer the full lenght version from the album with all the other sections of "Quartet" intact and with all the original arrangements. So...this single is maybe mainly interesting for the most die-hard fans and collectors of ABHW`s recordings who want to have in their collections all the music which was officially released from this band.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1196582) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 21, 2014

Post a review of ANDERSON BRUFORD WAKEMAN HOWE "Quartet (I'm Alive)"