IT'S ALL HAPPENING

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Iwrestledabearonce It's All Happening album cover

Buy IWRESTLEDABEARONCE Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. You Ain't No Family (3:45)
2. White Water In The Morning (3:50)
3. Danger In The Manger (2:19)
4. I'm Cold And There Are Wolves After Me (2:58)
5. Tastes Like Kevin Bacon (3:19)
6. The Cat's Pajamas (3:22)
7. Pazuzu For The Win (3:59)
8. Black-Eyed Bush (2:27)
9. Eli Cash vs. The Godless Savages( 3:54)
10. See You In Shell (3:21)

Search IWRESTLEDABEARONCE It's All Happening lyrics

Search IWRESTLEDABEARONCE It's All Happening tabs

- Krysta Cameron / vocals
- Steven Bradley / guitars, programming, keyboards, samples
- John Ganey / guitar, programming, keyboards, samples
- Mikey Montgomery / drums, vocals
- Mike "Rickshaw" Martin / bass

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IWRESTLEDABEARONCE It's All Happening Music

Vinyl$12.31
Late for NothingLate for Nothing
Century Media 2013
Vinyl$19.54
It's All Happening: The It's All Remixed Edition (2CD/DVD)It's All Happening: The It's All Remixed Edition (2CD/DVD)
Limited Edition
Century Media 2010
RUNNING IT FOR EVERYBODYRUNNING IT FOR EVERYBODY
INDIE (JAPAN)
It's All HappeningIt's All Happening
EMI Import 2009
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody [CD New] US $13.60 Buy It Now 1h 7m
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - RUINING IT FOR EVERYBODY [CD/DVD] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $15.40 Buy It Now 14h 35m
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - IT'S ALL HAPPENING [CD BOXSET] [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $14.83 Buy It Now 17h 26m
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing NEW CD US $16.61 Buy It Now 1 day
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Beheaded:T-shirt:NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 1 day
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Purple Logo On Black:T-shirt:NEW:LARGE ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 1 day
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Purple Logo On Black:T-shirt:NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 1 day
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Purple Logo On Black:T-shirt:NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 1 day
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody (2011) - New - Long Play Reco US $12.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing (NEW CD) US $20.34 Buy It Now 3 days
LATE FOR NOTHING BY IWRESTLEDABEARONCE (CD) US $20.96 Buy It Now 4 days
ITS ALL HAPPENING BY IWRESTLEDABEARONCE (CD) US $18.02 Buy It Now 4 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE-LATE FOR NOTHING CD NEW US $22.22 Buy It Now 5 days
Iwrestledabearonce Its All Happening Cd US $9.99 [0 bids]
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing - 9983292 US $20.59 Buy It Now 6 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE [IWRESTLEDABEARONCE] - NEW CD US $14.75 Buy It Now 6 days
Ruining It for Everybody - Iwrestledabearonce New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.87 Buy It Now 6 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing (2013) - New - Compact Disc US $11.83 Buy It Now 6 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody (2011) - New - Compact Disc US $11.83 Buy It Now 6 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody [CD New] US $13.93 Buy It Now 8 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - LATE FOR NOTHING [727701902920] - NEW CD US $11.19 Buy It Now 8 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Brother:T-shirt:NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 8 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Brother:T-shirt:NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 8 days
Iwrestledabearonce Ruining If For Everybody Limited /1000 Birthday Splatter Mint US $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Iwrestledabearonce - 2007 Self-Titled EP CD (NEW) - Bucket of Truth Recordings US $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW Late For Nothing * by Iwrestledabearonce CD (CD) US $23.39 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW It's All Happening by Iwrestledabearonce CD (CD) US $23.39 Buy It Now 11 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Iwrestledabearonce (2009) - Used - Compact Disc US $14.94 Buy It Now 11 days
RUINING IT FOR EVERYBODY BY IWRESTLEDABEARONCE (CD) US $22.61 Buy It Now 11 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Brother:T-shirt:NEW:LARGE ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 12 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Hold My Shirt:T-shirt:NEW:LARGE ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 12 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Hold My Shirt:T-shirt:NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 12 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody (AUDIO CD+DVD) [July 2011] LTD ED. US $12.99 Buy It Now 13 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE Ruining it for Everybody VINYL LP RECORD Brand New! US $18.98 Buy It Now 13 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE:Hold My Shirt:T-shirt:NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 13 days
Late for Nothing - Iwrestledabearonce New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.63 Buy It Now 15 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing (Music CD) US $25.19 Buy It Now 16 days
iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody (CD/DVD) US $12.00 Buy It Now 18 days
iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody US $9.50 Buy It Now 18 days
iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing US $9.00 Buy It Now 18 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - IT'S ALL HAPPENING [CD] [1 DISC] [5051099790421] - NEW CD US $18.09 Buy It Now 18 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - LATE FOR NOTHING NEW CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 20 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - BEARY SCARY MOVIE NEW DVD US $16.98 Buy It Now 20 days
It's All Happening - Iwrestledabearonce New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $15.87 Buy It Now 22 days
Ruining It for Everybody - Iwrestledabearonce New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.25 Buy It Now 22 days
Ruining It for Everybody [Limited Edition] by Iwrestledabearonce (Vinyl,... US $12.96 Buy It Now 22 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - RUINING IT FOR EVERYBODY (LTD) NEW VINYL US $23.45 Buy It Now 22 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE**LATE FOR NOTHING**CD US $15.18 Buy It Now 22 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing [CD New] US $17.68 Buy It Now 23 days
Iwrestledabearonce - It's All Happening [CD New] US $17.81 Buy It Now 23 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody [Vinyl New] US $15.28 Buy It Now 23 days
Ruining It For Everyone by Iwrestledabearonce (CD, Jul-2011, Century Media... US $11.01 Buy It Now 23 days
Late for Nothing * by Iwrestledabearonce (CD, Aug-2013, Century Media (USA)) US $14.74 Buy It Now 23 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE**RUINING IT FOR EVERYBODY(LTD)**LP US $16.64 Buy It Now 23 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - IT'S ALL HAPPENING NEW CD US $18.51 Buy It Now 23 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - IT'S ALL HAPPENING: THE ITS ALL REMIXED EDITION NEW CD US $23.88 Buy It Now 23 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE [IWRESTLEDABEARONCE] - NEW CD US $15.28 Buy It Now 24 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Its All Happening (2009) - Used - Compact Disc US $3.76 Buy It Now 24 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing CD CENTURY ME US $22.23 Buy It Now 24 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Its All Happening CD CENTURY MEDIA US $15.18 Buy It Now 24 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Its All Happening CD US $20.35 Buy It Now 24 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing CD CENTURY MEDIA US $17.62 Buy It Now 24 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody CD CENTURY MEDIA US $18.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody CD US $19.82 Buy It Now 24 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - RUINING IT FOR EVERYBODY - BONUS DVD NEW CD US $23.88 Buy It Now 24 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - RUINING IT FOR EVERYBODY NEW CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 24 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - LATE FOR NOTHING NEW CD US $26.94 Buy It Now 24 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody Vinyl Record LP US $20.03 Buy It Now 24 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - LATE FOR NOTHING NEW VINYL US $29.03 Buy It Now 25 days
Iwrestledabearonce by Iwrestledabearonce (CD, Jan-2009, Tragic Hero Records) US $15.19 Buy It Now 25 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - RUINING IT FOR EVERYBODY [IWRESTLEDABEARONCE] - NEW CD US $10.95 Buy It Now 26 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - IT'S ALL HAPPENING [CD] [1 DISC] [727701860428] - NEW CD US $9.01 Buy It Now 26 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing (2013) - Used - Compact Disc US $3.90 Buy It Now 26 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing [Vinyl New] US $20.45 Buy It Now 26 days
Late for Nothing - Iwrestledabearonce New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $25.84 Buy It Now 26 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing [CD New] US $12.40 Buy It Now 27 days
Ruining It for Everybody - Iwrestledabearonce New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $21.74 Buy It Now 27 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - LATE FOR NOTHING [5051099832923] - NEW CD US $14.70 Buy It Now 27 days
Iwrestledabearonce Iwrestledabearonce CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 27 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE - Carnage Neon Green:Singlet/Tank Top:NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 27 days
Iwrestledabearonce - It's All Happening [CD New] US $11.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Late For Nothing - Iwrestledabearonce US $12.30 Buy It Now 28 days
It's All Happening - Iwrestledabearonce New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $23.66 Buy It Now 28 days
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE 35"X25" INCH MOSAIC WALL POSTER METALCORE IWABO US $19.92 Buy It Now 28 days
Late for Nothing [8/6] by Iwrestledabearonce (CD, Aug-2013, Century Media (USA)) US $9.46 Buy It Now 28 days
Iwrestledabearonce - Late For Nothing LP Vinyl Record US $25.46 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy IWRESTLEDABEARONCE music online Buy IWRESTLEDABEARONCE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for IWRESTLEDABEARONCE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE It's All Happening ratings distribution

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE It's All Happening reviews

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars Back when I was still studying for my degree at the University and had a lot more free time on my hands, I used to play a little game where I picked a random artist on ProgArchives or any related website and look them up on Spotify. I would then be obliged to hear at least one album by that artist or band. In retrospect, I can definitely recommend this type of activity since it gave me an opportunaty to hear my different acts, especially in the Avant-garde and Tech Metal genres, that I would have otherwise completely overlooked. Surprisingly enough, this game turned out to be more of a hit than a miss for me, which is something I really wasn't expecting considering that I tend to be critical even of the more popular titles out there.

About a year ago when I played the game and stumbled on a weird sounding band called Iwrestledabearonce (or I/wrestled/a/bear/once) it felt like the group had a sense of humor so I immediately looked them up and discovered It's All Happening. The first sounds of You Ain't No Family really caught me by surprise since the description said that this was Avant-garde metal. There are a few instances where Iwrestledabearonce sound like Unexpect but the overall feel is more similar to bands like Protest The Hero and especially Between The Buried And Me. So you can definitely expect loud distorted electric guitar riffs and guttural vocals, but the new twist is that the vocalist is called Krysta Cameron! Even though I have heard other female death metal singers like Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy doing this before I still found Krysta Cameron's performance mighty impressive because she also manages to throw in a few clean vocal moments where she almost sounds like a mix between Dagmar Krause and Bj÷rk!

The opening track covers a lot of ground over its mere 4 minute course and ends with a completely unexpected Country themed outro. That's only one of the many twists that Iwrestledabearonce have in store on this debut album and the followup White Water In The Morning takes things even further with an electronic beat that comes out of nowhere half through the performance. Danger In The Manger is a personal favorite of mine because it mixes in so many different themes and styles while keeping itself at only 2:20 minute mark! Tastes Like Kevin Bacon adds a full fledged disco beat to the otherwise very heavy sounding grindcore composition but there are many other surprises further on into the track. I might as well stop my song-by-song description since I don't intend to give away all the goodies that are embedded into this heavily condensed album.

It's been almost a year since I listened to It's All Happening for the first time and the album has received quite a few revisits from me since then. The experience might be considered too short for a studio release with only 33 minutes of material to back it up, but that's actually a good thing since the album automatically invites itself on my playlist without making me want to consider whether I actually want to listen to Tech Metal at the time. It's All Happening is an excellent album that I can easily recommend to any prog rock music collection that wants to keep itself with the time and invest into some young talent. I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open for anything new that will surface from the Iwrestledabearonce camp any time in the future since this unpolished diamond can only get better from here on!

***** star songs: You Ain't No Family (3:46) Danger In The Manger (2:20) The Cat's Pajamas (3:23) See You In Shell (3:22)

**** star songs: White Water In The Morning (3:51) I'm Cold And There Are Wolves After Me (2:59) Tastes Like Kevin Bacon (3:20) Pazuzu For The Win (4:01) Black-Eyed Bush (2:28) Eli Cash Vs. The Godless Savages (3:56)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#290861) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 18, 2010

Post a review of IWRESTLEDABEARONCE "It's All Happening"