BARBARO (MA NON TROPPO)

Studio Album, released in 2009

CD:

1. Vertiges (16:25)
2. A Last Drop (11:25)
3. Jack The Ripper (16:22)

DVD:

Live at Rock In Opposition ? France Event, 2007

Electric Concert : Sunday, April 15

1. Jack The Ripper (16:01)
2. Ceux d'en Bas (suite) (12:46)
3. Promenade au Fond d'un Canal (26:14)

Two Pianos and Percussion: Saturday, April 14

4. Souls For Sale (24:14)
5. Vertiges (17:55)

Live at Gouveia Art Rock Festival ? Portugal, April 2006

6. The Limping Little Girl (12:43)
7. A Last Drop (11:36)
8. Vertiges (10:24)

Bonus archival videos

9. Present C.O.D. (7:27)
10. Present 94 (8:38)
11. Delusions At Orion (17:18)
12. Present 2001 in Wurzburg (6:39)

Total time: 173 minutes

-Pierre Desassis- saxaphone
-Udi Koorman- sound
-Laurent Van Gorp- tube

AD HOC RECORDS

Thanks to sinkadotentree for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PRESENT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PRESENT Barbaro (Ma non troppo) Music

The Kinks PRESENT A SOAP OPERA Limited Edition 180g Vinyl Gatefold NEW SEALED LP US $19.99 [0 bids]
31m 30s
MICHEL POLNAREFF Passe Present 3-D Jacket Limited Edition 2 CD FRANCE NEW B3135 US $9.90 [0 bids]
35m 20s
THE MOODY BLUES THE PRESENT 1983 US $1.99 [0 bids]
48m 25s
HANDCUTS RECORDS PRESENT FIRST COLLECTION 2005 JAPAN CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
51m 8s
CRANIUM'S The Kinks PRESENT A SOAP OPERA orig RCA Lp US $19.99 Buy It Now 57m 28s
HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I by Michael Jackson (CD, Jun-1995, 2... US $9.99 [0 bids]
SLAMMIN RECORDS PRESENT'S LIMITED VINYL CRACKER BEATS VOL VIII HIP-HOP ELEMENTS US $20.00 [0 bids]
Andy Williams - Christmas Present Record US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Michael Jackson History Past Present & Future Book 1 Cassette Tape in Case US $6.99 [0 bids]
Oregon ~ Music of Another Present Era ~ '72 Vanguard EX Vinyl LP 1A/1A Jazz Rock US $9.95 [0 bids]
VINYL LP Times New Viking - Present The Paisley Reich / Etched Vinyl / Lo-Fi Roc US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
P Diddy & Bad Boy Records Present: We Invented the Remix by P Diddy US $6.00 [0 bids]
The Moody Blues The Present Vinyl LP NM- Gatefold Polygram Records 1983 US $5.89 Buy It Now 2h 45m
The Wombats - This Modern Glitch ( Proudly Present, 2011) US $9.09 Buy It Now 2h 56m
First Serve - De La Soul's Plug 1 & Plug 2 Present... (2012) US $14.59 Buy It Now 3h 2m
FRANK SINATRA TRILOGY PAST PRESENT FUTURE 3 LP SET REPRISE RECORDS US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Grand Ole Opry Past and Present Lp Record Album Hilltop JS-6022-VG DISC US $8.49 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Wedding Present, Seamonsters Audio CD US $8.66 Buy It Now 3h 25m
The Riddler Cato K Present: ULTRA 2009 - 2 CD SET US $14.95 Buy It Now 3h 47m
History Past, Present and Future Book I by Michael Jackson New US $0.99 [0 bids]
TOTO PAST TO PRESENT 1977-1990 CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 34m
ABC PRESENT TOO LATE THE HERO ONE SIDED RADIO SPOT 1970 MICHAEL CAINE WAR FILM US $5.00 [0 bids]
TAKE THAT - THE GREATEST DAY -- TAKE THAT PRESENT: THE CIRCUS LIVE [CD] - NEW CD US $14.36 Buy It Now 5h 37m
Spirit of Xmas Present, Spirit of Christmas Present, Good US $6.39 Buy It Now 6h 50m
Smokin Beats Present - Smokin Beats Volume 5 #122298 US $4.85 Buy It Now 6h 59m
Johan S Present - Time 4 Love - 4 Liberty #103320 US $4.85 Buy It Now 7h
Sounds & Shigaku Present: Beautiful Happiness - LP Vinyl Record US $32.45 Buy It Now 7h 25m
, Neptunes Present Audio CD US $4.28 Buy It Now 7h 31m
Nurse With Wound ?- Present The Sisters Of Pataphysics US $45.00 Buy It Now 7h 34m
MCCORMACK,JOHN / PATTERSON,...-GREATEST IRISH TENORS PAST & PRESENT CD NEW US $18.03 Buy It Now 8h 2m
Nukleuz Present - Hardbeat EP 19 (Part 1) - 2001 #70579 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Nukleuz Present - The Hardcore EP 4 - Nukleuz #161091 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Nukleuz Present - Noise Maker Vol.1 - Nukleuz #31940 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Nukleuz Present - Blunted Beats EP - Nukleuz #41809 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Nukleuz Present - Summer Edition (Disc 2) #108815 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Oko Tek & Delphi Present - Tomorrow's Own #156188 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Wulf N'Bear Present Space Groover - Jovian #101646 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Trouble On Vinyl Present - Tov 50 EP - 2002 #79418 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Dust 2 Dust Present - This Is Quaint (Sampler) #21199 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 47m
Hard Leaders Present - Listen Up (Sampler) #86405 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 47m
Circulation Present - Emerald - Circulation #71040 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 47m
Bolshi Records Present - Donuts 2 Sampler Bolshi #31318 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 47m
Tetsuo Artists Present - Unreleased Remix EP #231241 US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 47m
Sugar - Kaze to Hanataba / Present / Heart Japan CD-NEW US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 52m
GIRA MUNDO - Music of the Present Age - Japan CD - NEW US $14.24 Buy It Now 8h 52m
Pure Energy Rachel Holmes & Ceri Hannan Present HiiT 2 - Aerobics Music CD US $33.18 Buy It Now 9h 29m
NORTHERN SOUL (LANCASHIRE) - SET OF 4 COASTERS - BRAND NEW - GIFT / PRESENT US $9.08 Buy It Now 10h 25m
MY HEART IS EVER PRESENT - NEW CD US $12.31 Buy It Now 10h 45m
Various Heart & Soul Present Songs Of Joy Division (LP,Brand New) US $17.13 Buy It Now 10h 51m
SPROUTS ARE EVIL KEYRING VEGETABLE FUNNY DINNER FUN CHRISTMAS GIFT PRESENT US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 12m
JUSTIN BIEBER I LOVE HEART SCHOOL SHOPPING TOTE BAG SEXY BIRTHDAY GIFT PRESENT US $10.54 Buy It Now 11h 12m
YES - IN THE PRESENT: LIVE FROM LYON [CD BOXSET] [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $129.59 Buy It Now 11h 18m
NORTHERN SOUL (YORKSHIRE) - SET OF 4 COASTERS - BRAND NEW - GIFT / PRESENT US $9.08 Buy It Now 11h 26m
BLINK 182 BLACK PLECTRUM RING IN GIFT BOX IDEAL GIFT PRESENT US $6.48 Buy It Now 11h 27m
Jackson, Michael-History Past, Present and Future Book I-Audio CD US $8.47 Buy It Now 11h 28m
THE MOODY BLUES " THE PRESENT " VINYL LP GATEFOLD 1983 EX/EX US $11.35 Buy It Now 11h 35m
Fire & Ice Present - Beyond My Control - XTC #28387 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Sapho Records Present - On A Sapho Tip Volume 1 #247789 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Black Jack Present F.Monteco Funky But Cheak EP #26538 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Milk N 2 Sugar Present - Mn2S EP Vol.3 - 2003 #104388 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Clubbee Records Present - I Gotta Get Laid #46352 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Past, Present & Future (Part 7) - INK - 2005 #170262 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Past, Present & Future (Part 2) - INK - 2005 #170316 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Jaimy & Kenny D. Present P.M.S - Do You Care? #59516 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Past, Present & Future (Part 8) - INK - 2005 #170264 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Past, Present & Future (Part 9) - INK - 2005 #170279 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Past, Present & Future (Part 6) - INK - 2005 #170258 US $4.85 Buy It Now 11h 53m
THE KINKS PRESENT "Schoolboys In Disgrace" LP "STERLING" RCA Vinyl Album US $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 59m
Present/Future by Eagle-Eye Cherry (CD, Oct-2001, MCA (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Busted : A Present for Everyone CD (2003) US $3.25 Buy It Now 12h 16m
45 RPM Jimmy Beaumont & Skyliners CLASSIC 123 Christmas Present NM US $3.00 [0 bids]
Present Age In Praise Of Folly E451874 Very Good Audio CD US $4.36 Buy It Now 12h 37m
8 Track Cassette A Christmas Present US $1.99 Buy It Now 12h 38m
Big Boi and Dre Present...Outkast [PA] by OutKast (CD, Dec-2001, LaFace) US $3.99 [0 bids]
BEYOND PUNK - CD - MOJO PRESENT 15 TRACKS US $4.69 Buy It Now 13h 10m
THE STATLER BROTHERS-CHRISTMAS PRESENT-VINYL-NM-MERCURY-OLD TOY TRAINS US $12.99 [0 bids]
JO STAFFORD & PAUL WESTON PRESENT THE PIANO ARTISTRY OF JON & DARLENE EDWARDS US $7.99 [0 bids]
Past & Present - Volume Two - Past 2 - 2000 #54713 US $4.85 Buy It Now 13h 40m
Nukleuz Present - Hardbeat EP 24 - Nukleuz Blue #125924 US $4.85 Buy It Now 13h 40m
Nukleuz Present - Hardbeat EP 26 - Nukleuz Blue #168812 US $4.85 Buy It Now 13h 40m
Sammy - Future Is Present - Enterpress - 1998 #164449 US $4.85 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Novaya - What Is Love - Djs Present - 1996 #414895 US $4.85 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Lab Records Present - In-Different - Lab Records #80542 US $4.85 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Present - Sass Jordan New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $26.75 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Oliver Moldan Present Prawler - Marra Cash #169703 US $4.85 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Wedding Present - Tommy (NEW CD) US $15.00 Buy It Now 13h 46m
Al Stewart~Original US LP Past present & future EX 1974 Folk Rock Art Rock US $15.31 Buy It Now 13h 49m
Wedding Present - Saturnalia (NEW CD) US $15.00 Buy It Now 13h 59m
The Wedding Present - Bbc Sessions 1992 - 1995 (NEW CD) US $15.00 Buy It Now 13h 59m
George Colligan - Past-Present-Future (NEW CD) US $21.49 Buy It Now 13h 59m
THE WEDDING PRESENT - BIZARRO [CAMDEN DELUXE BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD US $8.38 Buy It Now 14h
Wishbone Ash - Past and & Present (NEW CD) US $12.57 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Michael Ball - Past and & Present: The Very Best CD US $10.94 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Steeleye Span - Present (NEW CD) US $19.87 Buy It Now 14h 7m
Apollo - Past, Present, Future (NEW CD) US $18.25 Buy It Now 14h 16m

More places to buy PRESENT music online Buy PRESENT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PRESENT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PRESENT Barbaro (Ma non troppo) ratings distribution

PRESENT Barbaro (Ma non troppo) reviews

4 stars 4.5 stars.It's been 8 long years since the last PRESENT album ("High Infidelity") so I was very anxious to get the new one. I received it about a week ago and have been giving it plenty of spins. Interesting that the core six of the lineup from "High Infidelity" are still here. Roger Trigaux and his son Reginald on guitars, Pierre Chevalier on piano and keyboards, Dave Kerman on drums and percussions, Keith Macksoud on bass, and Matthieu Safatly on cello. We also get Pierre Desassis on sax, and our own Udi Koomran is back to make sure this sounds perfect (and it does). This comes with a 3 hour DVD of live material as well. I'm going to focus on the studio album only. One of the first things I noticed is that this album has no vocals, it's an all-instrumental affair.The length of this cd is just over 44 minutes of music, which for me is really refreshing after all those 70 plus minute cds we seem to get these days. Three tracks including a cover of UNIVERS ZERO's "Jack The Ripper" from their "Heresie" album. Maybe it's just me but this new PRESENT album has more in common with their first two records then the ones inbetween.

"Vertiges" is a good example of this with the collage of sounds that fill the soundscape. It's just a joy to try to pick out all the different sounds that come and go. Some great piano then it settles with cello. Some huge bass comes and goes as well. This is great as the tempo continues to shift. Intense 6 1/2 minutes in. Sax 8 minutes in. A haunting calm before 10 minutes then it kicks back in after 11 minutes. Great section. Eerie sounds as it settles before 12 minutes. Lots of cello and abrupt outbursts. The tempo starts to pick back up before 14 minutes. Nice bass lines here with guitar. The piano that follows really impresses.

"A Last Drop" opens with piano then these prominant bass lines join in. So much going on though. Check out Kerman ! This builds to an intense climax then an eerie calm follows. A pleasant calm after 7 minutes then it kicks back in. It's building. This is amazing ! It settles once again after 8 1/2 minutes pretty much to the end. "Jack The Ripper" has this dark and haunting intro (surprise) as cello joins the sparse piano. More intense after 2 1/2 minutes as it builds. It then settles with guitar and cello 5 minutes in. It kicks back in with slicing cello and some fat bass. A dead calm 7 minutes in then strange sounds come in as it builds. So intense 10 minutes in then we get a calm. It's building again with piano this time and strange guitar sounds. Suspense until 14 1/2 minutes in. It then picks back up 15 minutes in to the end.

This has to be in my top three of favourite PRESENT albums although they all are so good.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#248200) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Review by TheGazzardian
4 stars Present's latest features three extended compositions, one of which is a cover of a Univers Zero track. This album costs a pretty penny, partially because it comes packaged with a DVD of live material, and it might be hard to consider shelling over that much money for what is really just two new compositions.

Let me tell you that you won't feel like you wasted a cent.

The music on this album is absolutely superb. It is my first experience with the Belgian RIO scene but boy did it make me care a lot. From the first ten seconds of the opening track, "Vertiges", I was absolutely captivated and knew that my money had not gone to waste.

The sound of the album is dense, aggressive, dark, dangerous, and at times even a little frightening. This is not a band trying to win you over with catchy hooks or melodies. The music is incredibly well crafted dramatic darkness. The entire band is very talented, and the interplay between the instruments really works well.

I haven't listened to the original version of Jack The Ripper unfortunately (I've only recently begun my journey through the music of Univers Zero, starting with their most recent as well) but the version on this album is definitely an enjoyable listen. Whenever I play it, if my roommate happens to overhear, he always comments that it sounds like I am listening to "Serial Killer Music" (which I have since informed him means the band is probably doing their job right, given the subject matter).

So, musically satisfied from the CD, I moved on to the DVD, and it too was an excellent experience. My favorite clips are the three from their electric concert at RIOFest 2007. Their first track is Jack The Ripper, and it is amazing how well they are able to pull it off live. Each band member seems to get their own personality through the show too. The bassist always makes me think of what Malcolm Reynolds (from Firefly) would be like if he played bass. No idea why, maybe it's the haircut. Pierre Chevalier is like the Lex Luthor of keyboards. Bandleader Roger Trigaux is like the mad scientist of the group. (His presence conducting the last track, Proemanade... is somewhat terrifying). Drummer Dave Kerman just seems like he's having a good time, yet at the same time his skill with the instrument is apparent. And so forth.

There are also some surprising moments on the two tracks that aren't covered on the album - the ghoulish vocals of the Trigaux clan on Ceux d'en Bas really made an impression on me, as did the appearance of Laurent Van Gorp on tube at the end of Promenade... (watch the video, you'll see what I mean).

The other videos are all interesting as well - the grand piano version of Vertiges was pretty different from the album version for example, but still an interesting listen. (I do prefer the live version from the 2006 set though, I like the way it sounds with more instruments).

Ultimately - a great purchase from a great band, I mean if it weren't for the price tag, I'm pretty sure this album would have created a lot more buzz around here by now.

Send comments to TheGazzardian (BETA) | Report this review (#307723) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 31, 2010

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars 4.5 stars really!!!

Intro: It had been a while since present had released a new studio album (Hi Indefidelity dated from the first part of the 00's), and the live album (of a 90's tour) only partly quenched our thirst for more of the same (Ma Non Troppo, if possible ;o)))) ?. And to say the least, our patience got only half-rewarded?. Only three tracks (rather long, though) for a rather short album (by today's standards), and one of them being a re-visitation of an UZ's early classic. But to make-up for that, the ReR label added a superb and much-awaited-for DVD containing almost all of the available live Present footage all era included. The two discs come in a Cd + DVD package that's become a bit Cuneiform's trademark (ReR is a close collaborator and most of Present's discography in on Feigelbaum's label) and thus making it an absolute must for fans. The modern (now) line-up is fairly much the same as it was when I'd last seen them in 04 at Studio Athanor (an evening spent first in a UZ concert played a mile away, then in the company of Guy Seghers for a gigantic amounts of laugh and chicks a-go-go >> I kid you not, at a Present concert!!!), and it's quite a joy to hear their communion in the studios, sort of an intergenerational paternal:child friendly and musical confrontation: Roger, Chevalier and Kerman "crossing blades" with Reginald, Safaty and Desassis

First the studio album: the two "new" tracks are your typical Present tracks, even if with the "new" expanded line-up, there is little possible confusion and you couldn't possibly confuse it with any other band in the world, UZ included. Even the Jack the Ripper (present ? so to speak - on UZ's Hérésie album) sounds like the typical Present tune, despite a DD compositional touch that (thankfully) couldn't be expunged and Udi Koomran's production is absolutely phenomenal, even if this is hardly an incident, given the man's usual talent. Vertiges is pure bliss, while Last Drop (the one that overflowed the teacup) drips suaveness with its classical influences. These "songs" have obviously existed for a while, since Last Drop was played live in 06 and Vertiges since 07.

Next come the DVD: the main attraction of this double-disc set, and also produced by the mega-fine Udi, even if he had to deal with the original sound quality of the historical footages. Starting oiut with the RIO 2007 set (Trigaux is one of the co-organizers), comprising of only three tracks, all of them from the old days, including UZ's Ripper, the classic Ceux D'En Bas (from their N°6) and the ultra-classic Promenade Au Fond d'Un Canal, the latter having an outstanding self-destructing finale, when some human beast dressed as a wild Scot/Pict savage ala Braveheart comes in the forefront and starts hitting binary-ly a metal bar with a hammer as the band's crescendos until they reach the point of no return when Roger destroys his guitar on the stage and on his keyboard, while Kerman is chaining his skin and the whole group goes bezerk. A sure way to get a standing ovation, which they'll get. The second part is the next day's acoustic concert involving two pianos (Chevalier and De Vleeshouwer) and tons of percussions, including two and a half drum sets (Kerman and as a surprise appearance Daniel Denis, while Roger bangs as he can ion a partial set) and other hitting instruments (I think they're seven on stage at one point), the whole thing on some visual effects (in the type UZ had developed for their Implosion tour in 04), thus giving an awesome unique experience concert to the first Carmeaux RIO festival. Just as much a treat as the next day's normal set, probably a tad more enjoyable due to its unique one-shot-only nature . more stuff on the DVD: the previous year, Present had participated to the Portuguese festival in Gouveia and had given a solid, but "normal" set (given the usual festival set length), providing a fairly different set than Carmeaux's (but filmed in 4/3 format), including the classic Limping Girl (again from N°6). Further down (and a bit accessorily), we get some excerpts of the Trigaux father and son COD (side-) project on two electric guitars. Another treat is the outdoors Carmeaux' prior-to-RIO festival's 94 edition excerpt, where Present played (with Daniel on drums), while other tidbits date from Wurzburg's 01 festival and an Orion appearance.

Conclusion: If you're anywhere close to a RIO-Zeuhl-Avant-prog fan, this double- disc package is an absolute must (in good part due to the DVD, but not just that) and one to treasure away, much the same way you would, once Daniel and Steve agree to release the much-awaited UZ future DVD to come (hint, hint, guys ;-)))). But let's leave the wishful thinking to the fantasy realm and head back to the Present reality. Definitely not a cheap artefact, but it's definitely worth the investment and it might even be adequate as best possible introduction to a newbie to Present's musical realm.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#375077) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 07, 2011

Review by Starhammer
4 stars Ode to a dark alleyway....

After an eight year gap from their last 'burst' of activity the Belgian RIO royalty deliver the goods again.

The Good: I've always enjoyed Present's albums from the 1980s but found their overall effect to be diluted by weak production. In contrast this album provides all the brooding tension of their earlier works, but in a high fidelity package. I also love the variation found on this release, from the darkly atmospheric Vertiges, to the more upbeat, almost groovy A Last Drop.

The Bad: I prefer the opening two tracks to the Univers Zero cover, Jack the Ripper, although this is marginal and may just be because they're fresher.

The Verdict: Turn off the lights and turn up the volume.

Send comments to Starhammer (BETA) | Report this review (#439499) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Review by Warthur
4 stars I wasn't impressed by Present's comeback album Certitudes, which I thought fell far short of their first two great studio albums, but Barbaro has convinced me that I really need to take take another look at the albums that followed Certitudes, because there's some great stuff on here. Even if you set aside the fantastic DVD that comes with this set and is stuffed full of juicy live performances from the band, the CD comes with two great chamber rock spookfests as well as a fine performance of Jack the Ripper, one of Roger Trigaux' Univers Zero-era compositions which had pride of place on their classic Heresie. On the whole, because of the inclusion of this cover version I am inclined to consider this a DVD set which happens to have an EP attached, but the whole package is good enough to make me want to explore latter-day Present a bit more.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#744065) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2012

5 stars Barbaro got my attention on the list of 'TOP 100 Little Known But Highly Rated Studio Albums of All Time''. I did not hesitate to get the album since I am really interested in rock in opposition and Belgian progressive music at the same time. Musicianship limits was really pushed hard in this al ... (read more)

Report this review (#300681) | Posted by omardiyejon | Monday, September 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Six stars. Best music of all time. This is the definition of 21st century progressive music. Summary: unequalled compositions and musicianship. After an intensive listen to Barbaro (ma non troppo), Close to the Edge or Thick as a Brick seems to have the musical appeal of a nursery rhyme or "t ... (read more)

Report this review (#271908) | Posted by spleenache | Sunday, March 14, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Present is one of those bands that just keeps getting better with each release. They've released some amazing stuff since their comeback with Certitudes (if we don't count the C. O. D. Performance) and each release bested its predecessor. The last studio album came in 2001, so expectations were nat ... (read more)

Report this review (#250035) | Posted by maribor | Wednesday, November 11, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PRESENT "Barbaro (Ma non troppo)"