THE THOMAS TRACKS (DEMO)

5Bridges

5Bridges The Thomas Tracks (demo) album cover

Buy 5BRIDGES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2008

1. On Calpe's Rock (6:09)
2. The Curse of Eternity (9:44)
3. Batavian Revolt (11:17)
4. Amazons & Haven (11:40)

Search 5BRIDGES The Thomas Tracks (demo) lyrics

Search 5BRIDGES The Thomas Tracks (demo) tabs

- Piet Roelofsen / vocals
- Enzo Gallo / guitars
- Luke d'Araceno / keyboards
- Martin Thoolen / bass
- Rob van der Linden / drums

demo release

Thanks to progrules for the addition

5BRIDGES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy 5BRIDGES The Thomas Tracks (demo) Music

The Thomas TracksThe Thomas Tracks
5bridges Records

More places to buy 5BRIDGES music online Buy 5BRIDGES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for 5BRIDGES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

5BRIDGES The Thomas Tracks (demo) ratings distribution

5BRIDGES The Thomas Tracks (demo) reviews

Review by progrules
4 stars This demo was shoved in my hands about a year ago by a friend and he specifically asked me what this new and unknown band sounded like in my opinion. The only band I could think of was Genesis obviously thanks to Roelofsen's voice which resembles it about 90%. He agreed but also mentioned several other names of bands which I don't even remember because I totally disagreed. This is so Genesis retro prog, it almost equals The Watch and Puppet Show in this respect.

Another thing that struck me when hearing this is the strong compositions it contained. Apart from the first track that is clearly the lesser of the four, the other three are battling for first place as best song and really this is a tough call. All three are amazing but in the end Curse of Eternity probably wins. And funny enough it's the only track that's not on the official release by 5Bridges.

Up till now I'm still hesitant to buy the real album because I have the feeling on this demo the best four songs are featured. If not, it's my bad luck because I think I will leave it with this demo. It's a great demo but if you don't have it yet, go for the whole album and you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#247953) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Post a review of 5BRIDGES "The Thomas Tracks (demo)"