WAKEN THE NIGHTMARE

Buy MORPHELIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

Disc 1:
1. Walk Through The Park
2. The En-Trance (From The Outside Coming In)
3. Hunt In The Hall
4. In The Captain's Room
5. Never-Ending Steps
6. Blue Chamber
7. 365 Windows (From The Inside Looking Out)
8. Mirror Labyrinth (Lost In The Way)
9. From The Room Of Silence

Disc 2:
10. Imaginos (A Taste Of Evil)
11. On The Roof (A Taste Of Freedom)
12. In The Hall Of Stormy Oceans
13. The End Is The Beginning Of The End (From the Inside Coming Out)

Total time 117:15

Search MORPHELIA Waken the Nightmare lyrics

Search MORPHELIA Waken the Nightmare tabs

- Kurt Stwrtetschka / Vocals
- Guido Fröhlich / Guitars
- Renko Rickerts / Bass
- Günter Grünebast / Keyboards
- Elmar de Groot / Drums

2CD Vossphor Records (2009)

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

MORPHELIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MORPHELIA Waken the Nightmare Music

PrognocircusPrognocircus
Waken The NightmareWaken The Nightmare
Morphelia

More places to buy MORPHELIA music online Buy MORPHELIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MORPHELIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MORPHELIA Waken the Nightmare ratings distribution

MORPHELIA Waken the Nightmare reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Oh hi, let me introduce you to just another neo-prog from Germany (no insult taken please, I could easily said the same thing with other bands, something like "let me introduce you to another prog from UK"). But here I see strong chance of compare it with Martigan and others. Unfortunately, I don't want to pursue this path of compare everything with anything else, so let's focus just on music, shall we ?

Pleasant, forgiving, melodic, promising and giving. Feeling of fresh originality is always pleasant and I seek it more and more music I know, love and own. Not necessarily being experimental, just sounding new, or using sound patterns in new way. And this double CD monster, with its interesting lyrics (In the Captain's Room for example). And I don't care what exactly makes this music good, that's for you to find out, but I just enjoy that it works. A lot.

In fact, I hesitate between two best ratings at the moment to be honest. So first CD is perfect, there's little room to negative things, but second one is big mystery for me.

5(-), the answer (to the eternal question of life, universe and everything) is that their last stands is worth of masterpiece rating. Bring it on, more shine for this mildly dark band.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#258452) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 stars Well, to say that this double cd is my #1 release from 2009 is saying a lot, considering I am a huge IQ fan and they released an album this year also. This album is a big step up from their debut release "Prognocircus" 6 years earlier, which is pretty good itself. It is certainly not easy coming u ... (read more)

Report this review (#996166) | Posted by emperorken | Thursday, July 11, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Morphilia creates a two disc CD with their album Waken the Nightmare. Usually when it comes to albums, I usually say the more songs the better. Most of the time, it works out nicely. In this album they focus on quantity over quality and it hurts the album as a whole. Now I am not saying this is ... (read more)

Report this review (#270833) | Posted by sirfragalot86 | Tuesday, March 09, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MORPHELIA "Waken the Nightmare"