THE BEST OF EMERSON LAKE & PALMER

Emerson Lake & Palmer

Emerson Lake & Palmer The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer  album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Live, released in 2003

1. Fanfare For The Common Man (2:46)
2. Karn Evil 9 : First Impression / Third Impression (18:53)
3. A Time And A Place (3:07)
4. Bitches Crystal (4:27)
5. Still...You Turn Me On (3:03)
6. Lucky Man (2:53)
7. Piano Improvisation (9:40)
8. Take A Pebble (2:40)
9. Knife Edge (6:09)
10. Honky Tonk Train Blues (3:37)
11. From The Beginning (4:10)
12. Hoedown (4:53)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards, synths
- Greg Lake / vocals, bass, electric & acoustic guitar
- Carl Palmer / drums, percussion

This album is made up entirely of selected tracks from the 1998 album "Then and now".

and to easy livin for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer Music

Emerson Lake & Palmer - On Tour With - Superstar Radio Network -1977 Promo Vinyl US $8.99 Buy It Now 48m 15s
MFSL-UDCD-621 EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER "TRILOGY " (24KARAT GOLD-CD/USA/NEARMINT) US $99.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Pictures At An Exhibition Emerson Lake & Palmer Cotillion ELP 66666 US $2.97 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Vtg Vinyl LP Record Album Emerson Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery Manticore US $0.99 [0 bids]
ATL-19211 EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Love Beach OOP NEW 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Emerson Lake & Palmer BRAIN SALAD SURGERY Remastered very good CD US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery (7" Flexi Disc) US $16.56 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Greg Lake - Self Titled 1st Solo King Crimson Shrink ELP Emerson Lake Palmer US $3.50 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer : Works 2 CD (1993) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 46m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - FANFARE: THE 1997 WORLD TOUR (IMPORT) NEW CD US $16.95 Buy It Now 2h 53m
ORIGINAL PRESS KIT Emerson Lake & Palmer Bio 1992 PHOTO US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 12m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy ROCK LP ATLANTIC Gatefold ORIG INNER US $9.99 [0 bids]
Lot of 2 EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Cassette Tapes Brain Salad Surgery & Black Moon US $6.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER UK 1971 LP PICTURES AT EXHIBITION US $19.54 Buy It Now 3h 37m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Love Beach P-10603A LP Ac4762 US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE PALMER self titled LP 1977 reissue Atlantic SD19120 Greg Keith Carl US $4.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer: Self Titled (LP) Cotillion SD-9040 Stereo 1971 US $3.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer: Tarkus (LP) Cotillion SD-9900 Stereo 1971 US $3.00 [0 bids]
^ EMERSON LAKE & PALMER love beach JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 58m
^EMERSON LAKE & PALMER works vol.2 JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 5h
* EMERSON LAKE & PALMER in concert VICP-60644 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $34.99 Buy It Now 5h
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Pictures at an Exhibition Japan Mini-LP CD VICP-63178 ELP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends - Triple Vinyl LP - MC 3-200 US $4.95 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery LP TD-1340 1973 Taiwan US $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 25m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER CD King Biscuit Flower Hour (9/27-10/3-93) (PROMO ONLY) US $29.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER----LOVE BEACH LP...SHARP!!! US $1.49 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends 2 CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 4m
Emerson Lake & Palmer: Brain Salad Surgery (1973 Manticore Lp)VG++ US $9.95 Buy It Now 6h 6m
Emerson Lake & Palmer: Works Volume 1 (Beautiful MINT- 2LP) Atlantic SD-2-7000 US $18.95 Buy It Now 6h 13m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER 'Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970' CD US $14.87 Buy It Now 6h 31m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Pictures at an Exhibition JP ELP EL&P LP E2488 US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 29m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ELP WORKS VOLUME 1 & 2 LP LOT US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 46m
Emerson Lake & Palmer ELP Lucky Man/Knife's Edge 45 RPM RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h
A867 EMERSON LAKE & PALMER / WORKS VOLUMN 1 JAPAN DOUBLE CD 55XD-668~9 OBI US $69.99 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Vinyl LP Record Self Titled 1971 US $2.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP - WORKS Volume 2 LP 12" ISRAEL ISRAELI PRESS PROG US $22.99 Buy It Now 9h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - TARKUS MINI LP JAPAN CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 16m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-In Concert Japan LP US $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 18m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Love Beach SEALED LP US $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 31m
ELP/Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an exhibition+1 Hungary unique CD S/S US $23.90 Buy It Now 10h 26m
ELP/Emerson Lake & Palmer - I. + 4 bonus rare Hungary issue unique CD OOP S/S US $24.90 Buy It Now 10h 26m
ELP/ EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Works prog double LP INDIA issue near mint top copy US $26.50 Buy It Now 10h 26m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER - In Concert - 1979 LP SEALED/SD 19255/FREE SHIPPING US $39.99 Buy It Now 10h 32m
* EMERSON LAKE PALMER TARKUS / JAPAN MINI LP CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 10h 46m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - THEN & NOW - SEALED - 2 X CD US $6.95 Buy It Now 11h 31m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER WORKS VOLUME 2 JPN MINI LP CD 1999 EDITION US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition - Vinyl LP - Island - HELP 1 US $12.43 Buy It Now 12h 8m
Emerson Lake Palmer / Pictures At An Exhibition 180gm Vinyl LP MOV Brand New US $35.13 Buy It Now 12h 14m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Emerson Lake & Palmer (remastered) - 180 gram vinyl LP US $33.32 Buy It Now 12h 21m
Emerson Lake & Palmer / Emerson Lake & Palmer 180gm Double Vinyl LP MOV New US $40.20 Buy It Now 12h 24m
Emerson Lake & Palmer / Tarkus 180gm Double Vinyl LP MOV Brand New US $40.20 Buy It Now 12h 24m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy Japan Vinyl LP RARE OBI STRIP P10113A US $29.76 Buy It Now 13h 3m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP)Love Beach-Atlantic-KSD 19211-Canada-VG+/Ex US $13.25 Buy It Now 13h 45m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - LIVE IN ANAHEIM 1975 - ULTRA RARE - CD -SGRS N. 007 US $38.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy mini LP CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Black Moon CD 1992 US $5.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $36.45 Buy It Now 14h 26m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $36.45 Buy It Now 14h 46m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Brain Salada Surgery '86 JAPAN CD 1st Sticker Obi 32XD-514 US $69.80 Buy It Now 15h 13m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Volume 1 2 LP Albums 1977 US $4.88 [0 bids]
The Best of Emerson, Lake & Palmer US $6.74 Buy It Now 16h 3m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER IN THE HOT SEAT JAPAN CD OOP B/T US $16.99 Buy It Now 16h 9m
The Return of the Manticore - Disc 2 Only - Emerson, Lake & Palmer US $3.95 Buy It Now 16h 12m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Encores Legends Paradox A Tribute To The Music Of ELP" CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Tarkus" CD 1971 RHINO ELP Leadclass Ltd *Free US Shipping US $7.99 Buy It Now 16h 15m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER LP~TRILOGY~1972 USA 1ST PRESS~COTILLION SD9903 PROG YES US $4.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(2x12" Vinyl LP Trifold)Works Volume 1-VG/VG US $16.99 Buy It Now 16h 56m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $36.45 Buy It Now 17h 20m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Works 2 - Excellent Condition LP Record Atlantic K 50422 US $11.52 Buy It Now 17h 31m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - The Atlantic Years (CD 1992) US $18.99 Buy It Now 17h 32m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Emerson Lake and Palmer (CD) Original Atlantic Version US $13.99 Buy It Now 17h 40m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery (CD 2007) Shout Remaster Digipak US $12.99 Buy It Now 17h 48m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Tarkus MFSL 200 GRAM 1/2 SPEED Sealed LP NUMBERED LIMITED US $297.49 Buy It Now 17h 50m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Live At The Royal Albert Hall (CD 1993) Victory Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 54m
VTG Emerson Lake & Palmer 'In Concert' Vinyl Record; 1979 Stereo US $12.00 Buy It Now 17h 58m
VTG Emerson Lake & Palmer 'Trilogy' Vinyl Record; 1972 Rare US $12.00 Buy It Now 17h 58m
VTG Emerson Lake & Palmer 'Welcome Back My Friends...' Vinyl Record; 1974 3Pack US $12.00 Buy It Now 17h 58m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER TARKUS 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $41.43 Buy It Now 18h 3m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Live In Poland (CD 2002) Castle/Sanctuary Records US $15.99 Buy It Now 18h 20m
LP EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - IN CONCERT (ATLANTIC K 50652) 1979 BRITISH ORIGINAL US $15.67 Buy It Now 18h 22m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER (STEVE WILSON MIX) 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $41.43 Buy It Now 18h 24m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Best of the Bootlegs (2 CD 2004) NEW Sanctuary Records US $18.99 Buy It Now 18h 30m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP Welcome Back My Friends...triple live LP EX vinyl !!! US $8.95 Buy It Now 18h 33m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ELP "Black Moon" RARE vinyl LP U.K. import 1992 NM!!! US $129.95 Buy It Now 18h 35m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP Works double LP vinyl is NM! US $6.95 Buy It Now 18h 35m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (CD 2007) BRAND NEW Shout Remaster US $15.99 Buy It Now 18h 36m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP self titled debut LP RARE Spain import vinyl is NM! US $19.95 Buy It Now 18h 37m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Trilogy (IANT TD-1138) Asian Release US $5.00 Buy It Now 18h 44m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - In The Hot Seat CD US $10.76 Buy It Now 18h 46m
The Return of the Manticore Emerson, Lake & Palmer (4) CD Box US $64.00 Buy It Now 19h
Import Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Cassette Tape - TESTED US $2.49 Buy It Now 19h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-Lot of 2 vintage adverts US $4.96 Buy It Now 19h 6m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, Emerson Lake & Palmer LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 19h 6m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS 180GM LP VINYL NEW US $56.35 Buy It Now 19h 9m
Emerson Lake Palmer ELP In Concert German Picture Sleeve 7'' Single 45rpm US $6.99 Buy It Now 19h 19m
Great Prog Rock Lot! 10 Pink Floyd/Emerson Lake Palmer/King Crimson/Yes +3 More! US $56.51 Buy It Now 19h 20m
Heavy Psych Prog ROCK LP - EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS" US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 39m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER WELCOME BACK 3 LPS US $16.00 Buy It Now 20h 11m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-7 TITLE-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD SET BD50 US $236.99 Buy It Now 20h 21m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER COTILLION SD 9040 33 RPM RECORD US $7.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer reviews

Review by clarke2001
3 stars For the sake of the accuracy: the full, official name of this compilation is "Fanfare: The Best Of Emerson Lake And Palmer - Live". It's on of the dozen live compilations published so far. What can I say about this one? It's always tricky to rate the compilations. Die hard-fans are usually looking for previously unreleased songs, takes, unusual live versions, songs that are rarely performed live, bootlegs etc. Newcomers will look for some "Best of" type of compilations, something more approachable. Perhaps no compilation could be that bad not to be a good introduction.

So, what was the purpose of this one, except for earning extra money on band's and publisher's account? According to Mr. Joey Webb's foreword in the inner sleeve (I guess he was the compilation editor), "(This compilation is) a good cherry-picking of the early ELP catalogue, taking highlights from their early albums, such as their eponymous debut, and it's follow-up, "Tarkus", and taking in chunks of "Brain Salad Surgery". Topped and tailed by two Aaron Copland pieces (...), makes a suitably high-stepping end to a punchy live distillation of their many peaks."

(taken from compilation's inner sleeve, Joey Webb, April 2003, with minor shortenings)

Well, is it a cherry-picking or a prune?

The compilation consists of twelve tracks: Copland's "Fanfare" and "Hoedown", two Tarkus' pieces - "A Time And A Place" and "Bitches Crystal"; and "Knife Edge", "Honky Tonk Train Blues" and "From The Beginning"- they were all recorded on '97/'98 tour. The rest of the tracks - "Karn Evil 9" , two unavoidable acoustic ballads, and continuous float of "Piano Improvisations" and "Take A Pebble" were recorded at concert in California in 1974.

"Fanfare For The Common Man" is...well...common opener for a concert. Correctly performed, ELP's new digitalized sound, no prolonged solos. Forgettable. Compilation continues in much better manner, with "Karn Evil 9", but the first thing you'll notice is that the sound is not perfect. It's somewhat distant, echoey, like from a barrel. After a second or two you will realise that carnival started without Pt. 1 of the "First Impression"! It goes straight-to your-face with the "Welcome back..." lyrics of a known hit and proceeds with the entire epic (except for few truncated parts, such are some nice piano jazzy parts and calypso-steel drum section).No, wait a second. There is no Second Impression at all! Although it is listed on CD. The same applies for this track as for a "Tarkus" track on their "Live At The Royal Albert Hall": is neither here nor there. It's not just a brief excerpt, but it is not a magnificent piece in it's full entirety neither. However, musicians here are in the top form, performance is outstanding. Palmer's drum solo is VERY long, spectacular, but boring. Okay, maybe that's just me, I don't love drum solos of any kind. I guess it wouldn't be boring if one is able to see Palmer's revolving drum-set and his pulling of bell's chords with his teeth, because his hands were way too busy raping the gongs. Of course, there's a lack of visual experience with a CD. The other, maybe trivial thing worth mentioning is the very end of the epic. It's ending with programmed sequence that is speeding up, and in this performance Keith pulled out the fast possible speed from the sequencer, I think above 1000 Hz! (you can't count hundreds of beats-per-minute anymore!) Painful for the ears and literally brain-damaging (salad surgery?).

"A Time And A Place" is one of those rare 70's songs that actually sounds good with modern, digital sounds. The only annoying thing, really annoying, is Lake's way of singing. Okay, his voice changed, I can accept that. But his tension to improvise all the known vocal melodies and to sing in pentatonic scales is really obnoxious. He is killing all the magic much more efficient than Emerson's digital strings are: the song that should sound nasty sounds like a blues ballad. This is present not only in this particular song or on this particular compilation, it's a ubiquitous fact in the ELP's comeback-career in a whole. I remember how excited I was when I heard this song for the first time. So raging! Reminded me of THE BEATLES' screams in "Helter Skelter". But that magic is gone for good. Anyway, I you can digest Lake's new way of singing, the rest is well-done, cleverly rearranged song.

Everything that I said for "A Time And Place" could apply for another Tarkus' gem, "Bitches Crystal". Only the new digital arrangements are less present because song is played mostly on piano.

I guess that we, average ELP-fans are forced to listen to the two best-known Lake's acoustic ballads over and over again. Indeed, "Still...You Turn Me On" and "Lucky Man" are present on almost every compilation, live or in studio, from 70's until today. Someone get me a ladder! Surprisingly, these two are not so bad, they actually sound quite nice. Especially "Lucky Man" sounds very folkish. Lake wasn't singing pentatonic scales yet.

Mr. Emerson's piano improvisations are always astonishing, despite the fact that he's always repeating the same patterns through the stones of years. This one is including "Fugue" excerpt (bravo!) and "Little Rock Getaway" that I can stand anymore. Of course, piano solo floats into the "Take And Pebble", a very emotional performance from the trio, Emerson playing without being clumsy.

After the romantic piano melodies, the compilation is taking us back to the nineties and to the digital soundscapes again; this time with the "Knife Edge", overall not bad performance but with the little bit annoying arrangements. After that, band successfully manages to squeeze out all the sense of the "Honky Tonk Train Blues". It sounds like an average rubbish blues, not the Lewis' blues masterpiece comparable to geniuses such are Mussorgsky and Ginastera. Lewis' revolutionary interpretation of locomotive sounds inside the blues pattern is simply not working here. Pity. Well, after the worst, things can only get better and I dare to say the highlights are the two last songs: "From The Beginning", beautiful semi-acoustic ballad, to often overlooked by the band-members themselves. It's lacking loveliest electric guitar arrangements in the entire ELP's career, but features lovely prolonged keyboard solo.

The compilation closes with 90's performance of "Hoedown". If you think it's an outstanding performance, believe me it's not, actually this the worst Emerson's live performance. Keith played very clumsy the vivid country solo in the first part of the song : skipping fast sixteenth notes, hitting the wrong keys, terrible. However, I like this one the most because band sounds so sincere, like they were enjoying, not only doing their contractual obligations. As song goes, it gets much better; the keyboards are howling and squealing under Keith's fingers, utilising on of the best sample-and-hold featured works here (randomly modulated sound timbre, the best example is that bleep-burp-buzzing sound at the beginning of the First Impression Pt. 2). Again, visual component is missing and it's really hard to say is Keith raping the keyboards, leaning on them, stabbing them with knives or simply pressing one key and letting the digital technology to do the job. Even if the last one is the case, I'm saluting Keith and especially his sound technician, Will Alexander, because of the extraordinary good job done on programming the patches. I'm able to fully appreciate this because I'm a keyboard player, but I'm often wondering how many things I'm not able to appreciate simply because I don't understand the matter. I think Emerson, Lake and Palmer are three geniuses, but there must be something above, so to say. Some of my friends, who are classically trained musicians are telling me the things about ELP's music that I am not able to fully understand, and I am not a newcomer in music area. I guess most of us (including me) are able to see only the top of the iceberg.

Overall impression: this compilation is a mixture of brilliant highlights and terrible disasters, with some average moments thrown in. The set of the tracks is not bat itself, but the performances should have been chosen better. Design of the CD is nothing to die for, when you open the case you'll see the foreword printed upside-down - the details are printed in a form of the poster bended in quarters rather than a booklet. Pictures of the band itself are not very spectacular.

And the worst thing about this compilation is:all of these tracks are published before! On the same CD!! Check "Then And Now". So I guess this is some sort of a poor man's compilation, no matter if the listener is a newcomer or a fan. A nice little document, but the purpose is questionable. Considering all the "pros" and "cons", I'm rating it with 2,5 stars.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#99201) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, November 17, 2006

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Nothing new here

"The best of Emerson Lake and Palmer live" contains only selected tracks from the 1998 album "Then and now". The rather ambiguous title does not mean that these are the best live recordings but that the tracks are, in the compiler's view, ELP's best songs.

The track selections and sequencing are both sloppy and haphazard. Five of the tracks are from the 1974 Cal Jam concert, the rest are from 1997/8. They are however mixed together with no discernible logic. There are two flaws in this. Firstly, the 1974 recordings are of bootleg quality, while those from 1997/8 are of a high quality. Secondly, Lake's voice changed so much in the intervening period, that it sounds like there are two different lead vocalists at work here.

The 1974 recordings are actually just taken from two tracks. "Karn evil 9's" first (part 2 only) and third impressions are joined together, while the "Take a pebble" medley incorporates several other Lake songs plus Emerson's Piano improvisations.

All the other tracks are from the comparatively recent recordings. All the longer tracks from these recordings are however ruthlessly omitted, leaving only the short, generally lighter numbers such as "Hoedown", "Knife edge", and "From the beginning".

In short, go for the infinitely superior "Then and now", and you'll get everything here, plus a whole lot more.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#115068) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 14, 2007

1 stars The worst ELP album I ever bought! The sound is muffled and the live recordings are some of the most horrible recordings I've heard. My 1974 vinal record of "Welcome Back My Friends..." sounds way better than this CD! Invest in one of the studio recordings and you will be much happier. ... (read more)

Report this review (#18920) | Posted by | Friday, October 01, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "The Best Of Emerson Lake & Palmer "