THE DRAGONFLY FROM THE SUN

Deyss

Deyss The Dragonfly From The Sun album cover

Buy DEYSS Music
Studio Album, released in 2000

1. Apocagenese (Introduction) (5:40)
2. Deyssexperience (9:19)
3. Back To The Future (14:02)
4. Cheveux D'Or (4:40)
5. Times To Forget (7:47)
6. California 79 (14:58)
7. Untouchable Ghost (6:47)
8. Old Memories (1:52)

Search DEYSS The Dragonfly From The Sun lyrics

Search DEYSS The Dragonfly From The Sun tabs

- Giustino Salvati /keyboards
- Giovanni De Vita / guitar
- Sebastien Pagano / bass
- Nicolas Simon / drums

CD Musea Records FGBG 4320.AR (2000) France

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

DEYSS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DEYSS The Dragonfly From The Sun Music

Dragonfly From the SunDragonfly From the Sun
Musea Records France 2006

More places to buy DEYSS music online Buy DEYSS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DEYSS The Dragonfly From The Sun ratings distribution

DEYSS The Dragonfly From The Sun reviews

Review by Greger
4 stars I don't understand that much of the text in the CD booklet as it's entirely written in French. What I can find out from the booklet is that this Swiss band was formed in the seventies. They released their debut album "At King" in 1985 on the French Musea label (FGBG 4017 AR). Two years later, in 1987, Musea released their follow up album "Vision in the dark". The music on this album though was recorded live during spring 1979. Unfortunately the recording isn't very good so I think that if you haven't heard the band before, it might be hard to decide whether this is really good or not. What you hear though is typical 70's instrumental progressive rock in the same vein as CAMEL, EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER, GENESIS, PINK FLOYD and YES with many extended soloing, rhythm changes and skilled musicians. The music is very good and I really would've wanted to hear a proper studio album with these tracks. I think that DEYSS will have a new album out later this year. I have a feeling that it will be something really great.
Review by UMUR
1 stars This is looked upon by many reviewers as a good neo prog album, but I must say it turns me completely of. The music is bad and and the sound quality disasterous. This is not worth my or your time. This is absolutely only for the all eating neo prog fan. I cannot recommend this at all. 1 star is fair here.

1 stars Thick cd jewel case includes one disc and 52 (yes 52!) pages booklet with many rare photos and written in French detailed early days history. Looks great. A pity music isn't great. It's early days rough demo or live material. Young teenagers plays on weak instruments with weak skills. Album on ... (read more)

Report this review (#41076) | Posted by janus | Sunday, July 31, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DEYSS "The Dragonfly From The Sun"