IMMIGRANT SONG / HEY, HEY, WHAT CAN I DO

Led Zeppelin Immigrant Song / Hey, Hey, What Can I Do album cover

rock music collection

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1970

A. Immigrant Song ( 2:21)

B. Hey, Hey, What Can I Do (3:53)

Jimmy Page ,
John Bonham ,
John Paul Jones ,
Robert Plant

Atlantic 45-2777

Thanks to snobb for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey, Hey, What Can I Do Music

LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song & Hey Hey What Can I Do? JAPAN PICTURE INSERT 7" 45 USD $41.29 Buy It Now 11h 24m
1990 Led Zeppelin, Immigrant Song, Cassette Tape Hey Hey What Can I do *rare* USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23h 52m
LED ZEPPELIN - IMMIGRANT SONG / HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO 7" 1976 JAPAN PRESS VG/VG+ USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin--Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do 7" 45 RARE USD $5.50 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin--Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do 7" 45 RARE Japan USD $9.50 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do (1990) US 2 Track Single USD $8.88 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song b/w Hey What Can I Do 452777 7" 45rpm Vinyl VG+ nr++ USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin: Immigrant Song / Hey, Hey, What Can I Do, 7 in Japanese Record USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LED ZEPPELIN. IMMIGRANT SONG /HEY HEY, WHAT CAN I DO. AUSTRALIAN RELEASE USD $10.33 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN - Immigrant Song/Hey Hey What Can I Do (Cassette Single) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Led Zeppelin: Immigrant Song Hey What Can I Do Single rare cassette USD $18.95 Buy It Now 4 days
2 LED ZEPPELIN 45'S-D'yer Mak'er, The Crunge, Immigrant Song, Hey What Can I Do USD $15.95 Buy It Now 5 days
LED ZEPPELIN:Immigrant Song-Hey,Hey What Can I Do-France 7" Atlantic Juke Box SL USD $64.98 Buy It Now 7 days
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do 7" Vinyl Single 45 PS Japan USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do 45 rpm EX CLEAN Vinyl USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LED ZEPPELIN IMMIGRANT SONG / HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO atlantic 650 226 L French USD $31.96 Buy It Now 8 days
LED ZEPPELIN IMMIGRANT SONG / HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO ORIG GREEK 7" ATLANTIC RARE! USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8 days
LED ZEPPELIN - Immigrant Song/hey Hey What Can I Do - CD - **Excellent** USD $52.95 Buy It Now 9 days
LED ZEPPELIN IMMIGRANT SONG/HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO 45 VINYL 45-2777 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
LED ZEPPELIN - IMMIGRANT SONG / HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO - THELEMA - 45 Record VG USD $9.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song c/w Hey, Hey, What Can I Do JPY/600, 7" JAPAN 45 USD $27.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Immigrant Song/Hey Hey What Can I Do USD $30.21 Buy It Now 12 days
Cassette Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti Immigrant Song/Hey What Can I Do Single USD $18.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Led Zeppelin ?- Immigrant Song / Hey, Hey, What Can I Do 1970 US 7" vinyl single USD $28.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do 1st orig ATLANTIC OLDIES 7" USD $5.10 Buy It Now 15 days
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song c/w Hey, Hey, What Can I Do JPY/500, 7" JAPAN 45 USD $27.99 Buy It Now 16 days
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do rare 45 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 20 days
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song & Hey Hey What Can I Do? 7" 45 rpm vinyl record NEW USD $41.29 Buy It Now 22 days
LED ZEPPELIN 45 THE IMMIGRANT SONG/HEY,HEY WHAT CAN I DO ATLANTIC 2777 USD $7.00 Buy It Now 24 days
LED ZEPPELIN- IMMIGRANT SONG/HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO 1970 ORIGINAL 45 HARD ROCK USD $14.99 Buy It Now 24 days
LED ZEPPELIN IMMIGRANT SONG / HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO HOLLAND rare 7" on Atlantic USD $38.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LED ZEPPELIN IMMIGRANT SONG / HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO rare 7" from SOUTH AFRICA USD $69.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do 45 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 26 days
LED ZEPPELIN- IMMIGRANT SONG/HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO 1970 ORIGINAL 45 HARD ROCK USD $5.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LED ZEPPELIN ~ IMMIGRANT SONG/HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO ~1970 GERMANY w/ PS ~ RARE USD $20.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Led Zeppelin vg+ original 7 Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do USD $24.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy LED ZEPPELIN music online Buy LED ZEPPELIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey, Hey, What Can I Do ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(44%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(32%)

LED ZEPPELIN Immigrant Song / Hey, Hey, What Can I Do reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of LED ZEPPELIN "Immigrant Song / Hey, Hey, What Can I Do"