IMAGINE MY SURPRISE

Toni Torrence Vocals
Edward Vernon Vocals

LP: Scorpio Records,

CD: Scorpio Distribution 8333, 1997

re-released on CD by Sony Japan (2008)

Thanks to snobb for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

DREAMS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DREAMS Imagine My Surprise Music

Dreams -  Dreams/Imagine My SurpriseDreams - Dreams/Imagine My Surprise
BGO 2015
Imagine My SurpriseImagine My Surprise
Sony Music Special Products 1998
Dreams Dreams/Imagine My Surprise Mainstream JazzDreams Dreams/Imagine My Surprise Mainstream Jazz
Records
DREAMS, IMAGINE MY SURPRISE by DreamsDREAMS, IMAGINE MY SURPRISE by Dreams
BGO
DREAMS - IMAGINE MY SURPRISE., C 30960 COLUMBIA; LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 48m
EX/EX- !! Dreams/Imagine My Surprise/1972 CBS LP USD $34.26 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Dreams "Imagine My Surprise" (C 30960) Vinyl / LP / Timing Strip / VG+ USD $9.75 Buy It Now 15h 24m
Dreams- Imagine My Surprise- Cobham/Brecker Bros.- new/sealed 8 track tape USD $7.50 Buy It Now 23h 8m
Dreams/Imagine My Surprise by Dreams (CD, May-2010, 2 Discs, Beat Goes On) USD $14.58 Buy It Now 1 day
Dreams/Imagine My Surprise - 2 DISC SET - Dreams (2010, CD New) USD $15.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Dreams - Dreams/Imagine My Surprise [CD New] USD $17.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Dreams/imagine My Surprise - Dreams New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $31.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Dreams - Imagine My Surprise - 1970's/1980's Vinyl LP USD $31.15 Buy It Now 2 days
Dreams - Dreams/Imagine My Surprise CD USD $27.59 Buy It Now 3 days
Imagine My Surprise ~ Dreams ~ Extremely Rare USD $23.76 Buy It Now 5 days
DREAMS Imagine My Surprise LP Columbia C 30960 US 1971 VG SIGNED COPY 1C USD $33.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Dreams Imagine My Surprise 8 Track Tape TESTED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
DREAMS sealed Imagine My Surprise 1972 Brecker Bros jazz/rock group 2nd StereoLP USD $16.99 Buy It Now 7 days
**RaRe**1st Pressing 1971 Funk Jazz Fusion DREAMS "Imagine My Surprise" Vinyl LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Dreams Dreams - Imagine My Surprise (Columbia) Lp Reissue New USD $29.00 Buy It Now 10 days
DREAMS - Imagine My Surprise - LP - Original Columbia 360 Label USD $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SEALED 8-Track DREAMS Imagine My Surprise jazz 1971 Columbia USD $11.98 Buy It Now 11 days
DREAMS, IMAGINE MY SURPRISE Dreams Audio CD USD $24.19 Buy It Now 13 days
Imagine My Surprise Dreams (70s) UK vinyl LP album record 64597 CBS 1972 USD $74.67 Buy It Now 15 days
DREAMS Imagine My Surprise LP Brecker Brothers Jazz funk psych Steve Cropper USD $10.80 Buy It Now 15 days
DREAMS/IMAGINE MY SURPRISE NEW CD USD $14.55 Buy It Now 16 days
079892833324 Imagine My Surprise by Dreams (1997) - RARE FAST POST CD USD $31.13 Buy It Now 19 days
Dreams-Imagine My Surprise VINYL LP NEW USD $15.72 Buy It Now 22 days
DREAMS-IMAGINE MY SURPRISE (BILLY COBHAM)-COLUMBIA C 30960 NEW SEALED LP USD $16.98 Buy It Now 23 days
DREAMS-Imagine My Surprise VINYL LP UK 1st PRESSING TOP COPY USD $36.58 Buy It Now 23 days
DREAMS-imagine my surprise '72 UK CBS LP ORIG. JAZZ PROG. BILLY COBHAM USD $38.93 Buy It Now 23 days
DREAMS: Imagine My Surprise LP (UK, original orange label, v. sl cw, few lite s USD $25.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Dreams/Imagine My Surprise - 2 DISC SET - Dreams (CD Used Very Good) USD $15.56 Buy It Now 25 days
DREAMS: Imagine My Surprise LP (w/ company inner sleeve, drillhole, cover in sh USD $15.00 Buy It Now 28 days
DREAMS Imagine my Surprise BILLY COBHAM Columbia SEALED VINYL LP USD $16.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy DREAMS music online Buy DREAMS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DREAMS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DREAMS Imagine My Surprise ratings distribution

DREAMS Imagine My Surprise reviews

Review by snobb
2 stars Second and final album from not very well known brass-fusion band Dreams. Brecker brothers and Billy Cobham are still on board, but guitarist John Abercrombie is gone. The only other member stayed from debut recordings, is vocalist Edward Vernon.

Musically trying to develop same direction as on their debut, band made similar mistake, as their much more popular colleagues - instead of brass jazz improvs around basic rock sound, they softened and rounded their music, as result they sound as Chicago from mid 70-s. Brass- pop-rock.

Nothing strange band was disbanded soon after release and all musicians went their own ways. Far not such interesting, as their debut. Mostly collectors item.

Post a review of DREAMS "Imagine My Surprise"