IMAGINE MY SURPRISE

Toni Torrence Vocals
Edward Vernon Vocals

LP: Scorpio Records,

CD: Scorpio Distribution 8333, 1997

re-released on CD by Sony Japan (2008)

Thanks to snobb for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

DREAMS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DREAMS Imagine My Surprise Music

Dreams/Imagine My SurpriseDreams/Imagine My Surprise
101 DISTRIBUTION 2010
Imagine My SurpriseImagine My Surprise
Sony Music Special Products 1998
Dreams Dreams/Imagine My Surprise Mainstream JazzDreams Dreams/Imagine My Surprise Mainstream Jazz
Records
Imagine My Surprise by Dreams [Music CD]Imagine My Surprise by Dreams [Music CD]
Sony Japan
Dreams: Imagine My Surprise LP USD $11.19 Buy It Now 1 day
079892833324 Imagine My Surprise by Dreams (1997) - RARE FAST POST CD USD $31.27 Buy It Now 2 days
Dreams "Imagine My Surprise" CBS 1972 USD $5.79 [0 bids]
DREAMS Imagine My Surprise LP 9 Track Light Wear To Cover UK Cbs 1972 USD $14.03 Buy It Now 3 days
Dreams 2 CD set Dreams + Imagine My Surprise NEW SEALED USD $10.99 [0 bids]
Dreams/Imagine My Surprise by Dreams (CD, May-2010, 2 Discs, Beat Goes On) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DREAMS Imagine my Surprise BILLY COBHAM Columbia SEALED VINYL LP USD $16.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DREAMS-Imagine My Surprise VINYL LP UK 1st PRESSING TOP COPY USD $36.75 Buy It Now 5 days
DREAMS-IMAGINE MY SURPRISE (BILLY COBHAM)-COLUMBIA C 30960 NEW SEALED LP USD $16.98 Buy It Now 6 days
DREAMS Imagine My Surprise [on Columbia 30960] USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DREAMS: Imagine My Surprise (rock & pop vinyl LP) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 8 days
DREAMS-IMAGINE MY SURPRISE-LP-NM-CBS-JAZZ ROCK USD $21.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DREAMS - IMAGINE MY SURPRISE., C 30960 COLUMBIA; LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
EX/EX- !! Dreams/Imagine My Surprise/1972 CBS LP USD $34.42 Buy It Now 13 days
Dreams- Imagine My Surprise- Cobham/Brecker Bros.- new/sealed 8 track tape USD $7.50 Buy It Now 13 days
Dreams - Imagine My Surprise - 1970's/1980's Vinyl LP USD $31.29 Buy It Now 14 days
DREAMS Dreams/Imagine My Surprise. BGO 2CD USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15 days
SEALED 8-Track DREAMS Imagine My Surprise jazz 1971 Columbia USD $13.98 Buy It Now 16 days
DREAMS - IMAGINE MY SURPRISE lp *RARE -FUNK - CROPPER,BRECKER- SAMPLES USD $5.98 Buy It Now 16 days
DREAMS , Imagine My Surprise , cover art: Gahan Wilson , LP , VG+ USD $4.27 Buy It Now 17 days
Imagine My Surprise ~ Dreams ~ Extremely Rare USD $27.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Dreams Imagine My Surprise 8 Track Tape TESTED USD $15.00 Buy It Now 18 days
DREAMS sealed Imagine My Surprise 1972 Brecker Bros jazz/rock group 2nd StereoLP USD $16.99 Buy It Now 20 days
**RaRe**1st Pressing 1971 Funk Jazz Fusion DREAMS "Imagine My Surprise" Vinyl LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Imagine My Surprise Dreams (70s) UK vinyl LP album record 64597 CBS 1972 USD $75.02 Buy It Now 21 days
Dreams Imagine My Surprise CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Dreams Dreams - Imagine My Surprise (Columbia) Lp Reissue New USD $23.50 Buy It Now 22 days
DREAMS: Imagine My Surprise (rock & pop LP) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 27 days
DREAMS - DREAMS/IMAGINE MY SURPRISE - NEW CD BOXSET USD $19.52 Buy It Now 27 days
Imagine My Surprise - Dreams (Billy Cobham/Brecker Bros.) New & Sealed LP Free S USD $23.22 Buy It Now 28 days
DREAMS Imagine My Surprise LP Brecker Brothers Jazz funk psych Steve Cropper USD $12.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Imagine My Surprise - Dreams (Billy Cobham/Brecker Bros.) (2011, Vinyl New) USD $17.14 Buy It Now 28 days
Dreams (Billy Cobham/Brecker Bros.) - Imagine My Surprise [Vinyl New] USD $17.04 Buy It Now 28 days
Dreams-Dreams/Imagine My Surprise CD NEW USD $22.53 Buy It Now 28 days
Dreams .. Imagine My Surprise USD $16.49 Buy It Now 29 days
DREAMS - IMAGINE MY SURPRISE NEW VINYL USD $21.99 Buy It Now 29 days
LP imagine my surprise ~ USD $19.73

More places to buy DREAMS music online Buy DREAMS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DREAMS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DREAMS Imagine My Surprise ratings distribution

DREAMS Imagine My Surprise reviews

Review by snobb
2 stars Second and final album from not very well known brass-fusion band Dreams. Brecker brothers and Billy Cobham are still on board, but guitarist John Abercrombie is gone. The only other member stayed from debut recordings, is vocalist Edward Vernon.

Musically trying to develop same direction as on their debut, band made similar mistake, as their much more popular colleagues - instead of brass jazz improvs around basic rock sound, they softened and rounded their music, as result they sound as Chicago from mid 70-s. Brass- pop-rock.

Nothing strange band was disbanded soon after release and all musicians went their own ways. Far not such interesting, as their debut. Mostly collectors item.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#277722) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post a review of DREAMS "Imagine My Surprise"