PSYCHOSOLSTICE

Pinkroom

Pinkroom Psychosolstice album cover

Buy PINKROOM Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Path Of Dying Truth (7:20)
2. Buried Hopes (3:54)
3. Dispersion (5:24)
4. Quietus (5:30)
5. 2am (6:26)
6. Curse (7:42)
7. Moodroom v.2 (4:37)
8. Stonegarden (6:46)
9. Days Which Should Not Be (6:25)
10. Recognized (2:40)

Search PINKROOM Psychosolstice lyrics

Search PINKROOM Psychosolstice tabs

- Mariusz Boniecki / vocals, guitars, key, samples
- Marcin Kledzik / drums, percussion

guest musicians:
- Kacper Ostrowski / bass guitar
- Mikolaj Zielinski / second vocals (1)
- Anna Szczygiel / cello (7,9)
- Maciej Feddek / guitar noise (9)

CD Creative Farm (2009 POL)

Thanks to Rivertree for the addition

PINKROOM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINKROOM Psychosolstice Music

Unloved ToyUnloved Toy
Creative Farm
PsychosolsticePsychosolstice
Creative Farm Production

More places to buy PINKROOM music online Buy PINKROOM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PINKROOM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PINKROOM Psychosolstice ratings distribution

PINKROOM Psychosolstice reviews

4 stars PINKROOM are a new band out of Poland who have been causing a bit of a buzz. They remind of RIVERSIDE at times, while others mention modern PORCUPINE TREE mainly because they contrast those atmospheric sections with the heavy passages quite well. This band is a duo with several guests helping out.

"Path Of Dying Truth" has become a favourite track of mine. Love the mood and atmosphere. It reminds me of OPETH's "Damnation" but it's not quite as dark or melancholic. Vocals are laid back and well done. Nice guitar solo before 6 minutes. "Buried Hopes" is mellow early with percussion and guitar but that is blown away rather quickly. It settles again when vocals arrive. Great sound here. Contrasts continue. "Dispersion" opens with drums and guitar before vocals join in. A heavier sound after 1 1/2 minutes as vocals stop. Contrasts continue. "Quietus" features this tribal-like drumming with vocals early. Love the instrumental section 2 minutes in that reminds me of RIVERSIDE. It kicks in before 3 1/2 minutes. Nice. Back to the tribal-like drumming late.

"2AM" is an instrumental. Lots of atmosphere to start as it's kind of spacey with a beat. Other sounds join in as it builds some but not a lot. The riffs kick in quickly on "Curse" with vocals right behind. It turns atmospheric then vocals and ripping guitar return. "Moodroom V.2" opens with bass, guitar and drums. This sounds almost "Discipline"-like as in KING CRIMSON. Horns join in and some cello before 2 minutes. Riffs after 3 1/2 minutes. Cello is back late. "Stonegarden" opens with samples and electronics. Keyboards then reserved vocals join in too. It kicks in before 3 1/2 minutes as contrasts continue. "Days Which Should Not Be" opens with abrasive guitar then it settles quickly with vocals and a beat. It gets heavier as contrasts continue. Cello 4 1/2 minutes in.

An excellent debut, and I know many out there will go nuts over this. A solid 4 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#283342) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, May 24, 2010

4 stars This was a surprising discovery, thanks to iTunes' "Listeners Also Bought" suggestion line. Kind of a mix of Porcupine Tree, Sylvan, tinyfish, and King Crimson, all on the heavy side. My favorites, of course, are the songs with more delicate, spacious and melodic parts like the CYNIC and FEN-l ... (read more)

Report this review (#917385) | Posted by BrufordFreak | Thursday, February 21, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars After my first listen through, I was already composing a review in my head, thinking that Pinkroom had an album worth raving about and that I would give them 5 stars, hands down. But I had a chance to listen to the album again and the second time I was not so deeply impressed. Now I have liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#906518) | Posted by FragileKings | Tuesday, February 05, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I have just listened to this album for the 1st time. Quite astonishing. Its classy and yet gutsy. I agree with others that there is definitely Porcupine tree influences in there. I also think that being Polish there are also traits of Riverside too, however that is no bad thing, they too are terr ... (read more)

Report this review (#460990) | Posted by simonc12345 | Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I fell in love. This cd is extremely good quality recording and composing with incredible strength. We will find influences of PORCUPINE TREE, KING CRIMSON (especially the 80's KC, when Fripp started its work with the school Guitar Craft), PINK FLOYD (in their line more melodic, not psychedelic) ... (read more)

Report this review (#411865) | Posted by David Saez | Sunday, March 06, 2011 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Psychosolstice is an incredible debut album. Hell, it's an incredible album regardless of how you look at it. It's quite clear from the very beginning that a lot of love went into the making of this album. It is no doubt a very well crafted and consistent album, with no weak or filler material th ... (read more)

Report this review (#366096) | Posted by AgentSpork | Monday, December 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I listened to this album before I knew anything about the band, and I was impressed. I then learned that it's the first effort from a band that's mainly two guys from Poland with a few guest musicians, and was even more impressed. Sound-wise, it's almost like a cross between Porcupine Tree a ... (read more)

Report this review (#285899) | Posted by dan_awesome | Thursday, June 10, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Well this album is an interesting piece of music. While it is an excellent album it suffers from one huge flaw, more on that later. The songs are all well crafted, and each one blends nicely. There is not a bad song on the CD. This CD's major flaw is it sounds almost exactly like a Porcupine Tr ... (read more)

Report this review (#276353) | Posted by sirfragalot86 | Sunday, April 04, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINKROOM "Psychosolstice"