IT'S ALL ABOUT

- Greg Ridley / bass, guitar
- Gary Wright / organ, keyboards, vocals

Vinyl LP Island ILPS9080
CD Gone Beat SPT 77009

Thanks to Chris s for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

SPOOKY TOOTH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH It's All About Music

Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Repertoire 2005
Imports 2010
Bell
Vinyl$156.00 (used)
IT'S ALL ABOUT LP UK ISLAND 1968 10 TRACK PINK RIMMED LABEL MATRIX A3U/B3U (ILPS9080)IT'S ALL ABOUT LP UK ISLAND 1968 10 TRACK PINK RIMMED LABEL MATRIX A3U/B3U (ILPS9080)
ISLAND
Audio CD$23.95 (used)
CD lost in my dream ~ an anthology 1968-1974 ~ USD $18.29
LP spooky two ~ USD $22.21
CD you broke my heart, so... ~ USD $10.55

More places to buy SPOOKY TOOTH music online Buy SPOOKY TOOTH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPOOKY TOOTH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPOOKY TOOTH It's All About ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(15%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(37%)

SPOOKY TOOTH It's All About reviews

Review by Guillermo
2 stars Not a very interesting album for my taste, this first album by Spooky Tooth shows the band in a more Pop Rock and Psychedelic style, with all members of the band playing very well their instruments, and with very good lead and backing vocals by Mike Harrison and Gary Wright. Sometimes these vocals sound a bir "dramatic" in some songs, and they also use the harpsichord in some songs, an instrument which I think it was not very often used in bands of the sixties. Sometimes the music becomes heavier, but I can say that most songs are a bit more Pop Rock than in the next album titled "Spooky Two", which in my opinion is heavier and more "dark" and in general much better than this first album. Their first album really sounds a bit dated in sound, and the recording and mixing are good but showing the passing of time. I can say the same about the cover design. "Spooky Two" is a much better album than this and for this reason is more remembered and considered as their best album, I think. For collectors and fans only.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1086473) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 06, 2013

Post a review of SPOOKY TOOTH "It's All About"