BIRTHRIGHT

12 Devil's Got To Burn 9:32

Search JAMES BLOOD ULMER Birthright lyrics

Search JAMES BLOOD ULMER Birthright tabs

Guitar, Vocals, Flute - James Blood Ulmer

CD: Hyena Records TMF 9335 (US)

Track 12 begins with "Devil's Got To Burn", which is about 4:52 long, then a pause follows, from about 6:05 JBU plays the flute until end of the track.

Thanks to snobb for the addition

JAMES BLOOD ULMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JAMES BLOOD ULMER Birthright Music

BirthrightBirthright
HYENA Records 2005
0 result found for "JAMES BLOOD ULMER"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy JAMES BLOOD ULMER music online Buy JAMES BLOOD ULMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JAMES BLOOD ULMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JAMES BLOOD ULMER Birthright ratings distribution

JAMES BLOOD ULMER Birthright reviews

Review by admireArt
COLLABORATOR PSIKE Team
4 stars One man, one guitar, one voice and his ethereal Blues universe!

I must forewarn you! This could hardly be considered PROG!

This my friend, is called ĘThe Blues" and in its purest form. So, maybe even "Blodders" , will feel kind of surprised! Yep! " Birthright", 2005, is master bluesman James "Blood" Ulmer's retribution to the MUSIC roots, that so encouraged him to be what he became.

Sitting down by himself, the skillful guitarist / flutist, composer James "Blood" Ulmer, takes on sigle handedly an intense and personal trip into the nakedness of the primal blues composition's style. Delivering an intimate repertoire of 10 new own pen-written songs (+ 2 covers), which masterful simplicity, could only be compared to the LEGENDS that brought on this musical style.

To name some references I will think of Muddy Waters, Howling Wolf, Lightnin' Hopkins and the beloved Willie Dixon (there is a cover of his trend-setting "I Ain't Superstitious".), just to suggest where this album heads on.

So I will address mainly BLUES and Rock followers, maybe some Jazz/Fusioners, and then any other curious Prog cat who may enjoy this kind of musical style.

I myself, grew up with the music of those legends. And James "Blood" Ulmer can stand alongside any of those masters, is his own earned " Birthright " to do so!

Easy ****4.5 PA stars!

Post a review of JAMES BLOOD ULMER "Birthright"