GHOSTS I-IV

Total time 110:00

Search NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV lyrics

Search NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV tabs

- Trent Reznor / performance, production, art direction
- Alessandro Cortini / guitars (tracks 1.4, 1.11, 1.17, 2.2, 2.6, 2.10), bass (track 1.4), dulcimer (track 2.4), electronics (tracks 2.1, 2.4, 2.11, 2.15)
- Adrian Belew / guitars (tracks 1.3, 1.4, 1.7, 1.10-1.11, 1.14, 1.16, 2.3, 2.7, 2.9, 2.13, 2.14, 2.17), electronics (track 2.7), marimba (track 2.12)
- Brian Viglione / drums (tracks 2.1, 2.4)

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

NINE INCH NAILS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV Music

Ghosts I - IVGhosts I - IV
The Null Corporation 2008
NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV 4LP THE NULL CORPORATION NEW SEALED USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6h 39m
Ghosts I-Iv - 2 DISC SET - Nine Inch Nails (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.50 Buy It Now 19h 17m
NINE INCH NAILS (NIN):GHOSTS I-IV.RARE Original US STILL SEALED 4 x LP -2008- USD $68.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Ghosts I-Iv - Nine Inch Nails (2008, CD New) USD $14.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv [CD New] USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ghosts I-IV by Nine Inch Nails (CD, Mar-2009, 2 Discs, The Null... USD $17.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Ghosts I-IV [Digipak] by Nine Inch Nails (CD, Mar-2009, 2 Discs, The Null... USD $16.49 Buy It Now 1 day
GHOSTS I-IV BY NINE INCH NAILS (CD) USD $21.37 Buy It Now 2 days
Nine Inch Nails ?- Ghosts I-IV Box Set, Limited Edition 4 × Vinyl LP 2 × CD DVD USD $763.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Ghosts I - IV, Nine Inch Nails, New USD $15.59 Buy It Now 3 days
Nine Inch Nails Ghosts I-IV 4 LP Vinyl Record Set NIN Industrial Rare Reznor NM USD $29.99 [0 bids]
NINE INCH NAILS - GHOSTS I-IV [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD BOXSET USD $12.85 Buy It Now 4 days
Nine Inch Nails NIN Ghosts I-IV Ultra Deluxe Limited Edition USD $473.65 Buy It Now 6 days
NINE INCH NAILS-GHOSTS I-IV-CD (2) NULL NEW USD $20.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts I-IV" Deluxe Limited 4-Disc Set / Trent Reznor Signed! USD $395.00 [0 bids]
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv CD USD $144.09 Buy It Now 8 days
Nine Inch Nails NIN Ghost I-IV Ultra Deluxe LP 0892/2500 USD $700.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Nine Inch Nails GHOSTS I - IV Limited Deluxe Edition (w/ Book, DVD USD $154.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Nine Inch Nails-Ghosts I-iv [digipack With Booklet] CD NEW USD $15.86 Buy It Now 13 days
NINE INCH NAILS GHOSTS I-IV LP VINYL MINT BRAND NEW STILL SEALED NIN USD $165.52 Buy It Now 14 days
Nine Inch Nails NIN - Ghosts I-IV ULTRA DELUXE EDITION vinyl, CD, DVD, BD #1857 USD $625.00 Buy It Now 14 days
NINE INCH NAILS - GHOSTS I-IV [4 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET USD $111.85 Buy It Now 17 days
Nine Inch Nails " Ghosts I-IV " (Brand New Digipak 2 CD Set) USD $13.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv [CD New] USD $13.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv [CD New] USD $114.83 Buy It Now 21 days
Ghosts I-IV NINE INCH NAILS Nice* 2cds DigiPak TRENT REZNOR Booklet ATTICUS ROSS USD $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Ghosts I - IV by Nine Inch Nails USD $7.62 Buy It Now 21 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV (2009) | BRAND NEW & SEALED CD USD $31.31 Buy It Now 21 days
Nine Inch Nails GHOSTS I-IV Limited Deluxe Edition Box Set CD Blu-ray BRAND NEW USD $200.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv CD NULL CORPORATION USD $18.99 Buy It Now 22 days
NINE INCH NAILS - GHOSTS I - IV (DIGIPAK) NEW CD USD $18.59 Buy It Now 22 days
Nine Inch Nails GHOSTS I - IV Limited Deluxe Edition w/ Book, DVD USD $107.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-iv (2008) - Used - Compact Disc USD $4.10 Buy It Now 27 days
0 result found for "NINE INCH NAILS"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy NINE INCH NAILS music online Buy NINE INCH NAILS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NINE INCH NAILS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV ratings distribution

NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV reviews

Review by Warthur
4 stars Possibly my favourite Nine Inch Nails release, Ghosts I-IV finds Trent Reznor fully indulging a side of his music which had only surfaced as very occasional instrumental snippets on previous albums (aside from the Quake soundtrack). This fully instrumental ambient industrial album is essentially Reznor's answer to Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Works Vol. II, immersed as it is in an experimental tradition which can be traced back by the attentive listener to the electronic delvings of Brian Eno and Robert Fripp back in the 1970s. (Fripp sideman Adrian Belew even appears on some tracks.) All the sonic genius of Reznor with none of the embarrassingly bad lyrics or insincere stabs at the mainstream? Yes, please!

5 stars A PIECE OF MUSIC THAT WILL CHILL YOU TO THE BONE WHILE SEDATING YOU PEACEFULLY.  This is to date, TRENT REZOR's strongest prog-related release with 36 incredible, chilling and mesmerizing instrumental tracks. GHOSTS is a dual disc album that is an essential example of how dark gothic, industrial ... (read more)

Report this review (#884054) | Posted by progbethyname | Saturday, December 29, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This is i big step away from the former releases of NIN, Reznor is now exploring a more experimental music, that you would normaly find on recordings by ambient composers or musicians more interested in experimental recording than in Rock itself. You still find elements of Industrial, but its ... (read more)

Report this review (#276592) | Posted by tamijo | Tuesday, April 06, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NINE INCH NAILS "Ghosts I-IV"