GHOSTS I-IV

Total time 110:00

Search NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV lyrics

Search NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV tabs

- Trent Reznor / performance, production, art direction
- Alessandro Cortini / guitars (tracks 1.4, 1.11, 1.17, 2.2, 2.6, 2.10), bass (track 1.4), dulcimer (track 2.4), electronics (tracks 2.1, 2.4, 2.11, 2.15)
- Adrian Belew / guitars (tracks 1.3, 1.4, 1.7, 1.10-1.11, 1.14, 1.16, 2.3, 2.7, 2.9, 2.13, 2.14, 2.17), electronics (track 2.7), marimba (track 2.12)
- Brian Viglione / drums (tracks 2.1, 2.4)

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

NINE INCH NAILS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV Music

Ghosts I - IVGhosts I - IV
The Null Corporation 2008
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-iv (2008) - Used - Compact Disc USD $4.04 Buy It Now 3 days
ULTRA Deluxe LIMITED Edition Nine Inch Nails NIN Ghost's i-iv Box Set (i-iv) USD $391.20 Buy It Now 5 days
Ghosts I-Iv - 2 DISC SET - Nine Inch Nails (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Ghosts I-Iv - Nine Inch Nails (2008, CD New) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv [CD New] USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Ghosts I-IV [Digipak] by Nine Inch Nails (CD, Mar-2009, 2 Discs, The Null... USD $12.52 Buy It Now 7 days
NINE INCH NAILS (NIN):GHOSTS I-IV.RARE Original US STILL SEALED 4 x LP -2008- USD $70.42 Buy It Now 7 days
GHOSTS I-IV BY NINE INCH NAILS (CD) USD $21.37 Buy It Now 8 days
Nine Inch Nails ?- Ghosts I-IV Box Set, Limited Edition 4 × Vinyl LP 2 × CD DVD USD $781.62 Buy It Now 9 days
NINE INCH NAILS GHOSTS I-IV NEW SEALED VINYL RECORD 4 DISCS FREE UK SIGNED POST USD $37.90 [0 bids]
Nine Inch Nails Ghosts I-IV Ultra Deluxe Edition #1685/2500 USD $677.77 Buy It Now 10 days
NINE INCH NAILS-GHOSTS I-IV-CD (2) NULL NEW USD $19.89 Buy It Now 12 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv CD USD $144.09 Buy It Now 14 days
Nine Inch Nails-Ghosts I-iv [digipack With Booklet] CD NEW USD $15.86 Buy It Now 19 days
NINE INCH NAILS GHOSTS I-IV LP VINYL MINT BRAND NEW STILL SEALED NIN USD $169.51 Buy It Now 19 days
Nine Inch Nails NIN - Ghosts I-IV ULTRA DELUXE EDITION vinyl, CD, DVD, BD #1857 USD $625.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Nine Inch Nails GHOSTS I-IV Limited Deluxe Edition Box Set (3 CDs + 1 Blu-ray) USD $199.99 Buy It Now 19 days
NINE INCH NAILS - GHOSTS I - IV (W/BOOK) (+DVD) (DLX) NEW CD USD $139.28 Buy It Now 21 days
Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts I-IV" Deluxe Limited 4-Disc Set / Trent Reznor Signed! USD $395.00 Buy It Now 23 days
NINE INCH NAILS - GHOSTS I-IV [4 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET USD $111.85 Buy It Now 23 days
Nine Inch Nails " Ghosts I-IV " (Brand New Digipak 2 CD Set) USD $13.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv [CD New] USD $114.83 Buy It Now 26 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV (2009) | BRAND NEW & SEALED CD USD $35.24 Buy It Now 27 days
LRX: NINE INCH NAILS NIN GHOSTS I-IV VINYL Trent Reznor FACTORY SEALED USD $90.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv CD NULL CORPORATION USD $18.99 Buy It Now 28 days
NINE INCH NAILS - GHOSTS I - IV (DIGIPAK) NEW CD USD $19.04 Buy It Now 28 days
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-Iv [CD New] USD $12.99 Buy It Now 28 days
NINE INCH NAILS - GHOSTS I-IV [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD BOXSET USD $11.98 Buy It Now 28 days
Ghosts I-IV [Digipak] by Nine Inch Nails (CD, Mar-2009, 2 Discs, The Null... USD $8.99 Buy It Now 29 days
0 result found for "NINE INCH NAILS"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy NINE INCH NAILS music online Buy NINE INCH NAILS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NINE INCH NAILS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV ratings distribution

NINE INCH NAILS Ghosts I-IV reviews

Review by Warthur
4 stars Possibly my favourite Nine Inch Nails release, Ghosts I-IV finds Trent Reznor fully indulging a side of his music which had only surfaced as very occasional instrumental snippets on previous albums (aside from the Quake soundtrack). This fully instrumental ambient industrial album is essentially Reznor's answer to Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Works Vol. II, immersed as it is in an experimental tradition which can be traced back by the attentive listener to the electronic delvings of Brian Eno and Robert Fripp back in the 1970s. (Fripp sideman Adrian Belew even appears on some tracks.) All the sonic genius of Reznor with none of the embarrassingly bad lyrics or insincere stabs at the mainstream? Yes, please!

Review by TCat
5 stars What kind of album do you expect to have when Nine Inch Nails releases a double album of all instrumental music? Is it going to all be like soft new age music? Is it going to be experimental? Is it going to be loud and noisy? Well, I wasn't sure what to expect, but with Trent Reznor's work with soundtracks, I kind of expected mostly soft, atmospheric music not unlike new age style music. Well, you do get some atmospheric beauty here. But you get so much more than that too. There is some harsh music, some industrial sounding music, some electronic, some experimental music....really there is a lot of everything here, and it is all some of the best and most progressive music ever put out by Nine Inch Nails.

Reznor's contract with the music labels had ended and he finally had the freedom to do the type of album he had been dreaming about for a long time. The music is still surprisingly very NINs-like and there are times when you know who you are listening to. But, in most cases, the music is so much more deeper than this. And you never know what's coming next. Beautiful soundscapes with a lot of the slightly muted piano, piano that sounds like the brightness has been toned down and there is that slight feel of uneasiness, even in the most relaxing tracks.

Other times, you get jolts of tense textures, very often similar to other NINs music, sometimes repetitive as you would expect from industrial music, and other times very innovative and experimental. I did not expect this much variety from this album, and that is a very pleasant surprise that so many styles and sounds are explored here. Sometimes keyboards take the lead and other times guitar leads the soundscapes, helped along many times by none other than King Crimson frontman Adrian Belew, who at times even brings echoes of the ProjeKcts. Other times you get the experimental electronic sounds that echo the sounds of Eno or other greats. Many times the music is simple and beautiful, other times it is complex or harsh.

Those who really explored this music discovered that there were pictures that accompany the tracks here. Many of these pictures were what inspired the sounds of these tracks and they are available at the NIN wiki site with a track by track description of the music for those who are interested. It doesn't really do any service to you however for me to analyze and evaluate the music on a track by track basis here, because there is so much going on here that is beyond words. Just know that this is an amazing collection of inspiration and art. This album is also the reason why NIN belongs in the Archives. This is definitely a masterpiece of instrumental neo-prog and is an essential work for those who are not satisfied with only listening to progressive music of the past. 5 stars.

5 stars A PIECE OF MUSIC THAT WILL CHILL YOU TO THE BONE WHILE SEDATING YOU PEACEFULLY.  This is to date, TRENT REZOR's strongest prog-related release with 36 incredible, chilling and mesmerizing instrumental tracks. GHOSTS is a dual disc album that is an essential example of how dark gothic, industrial ... (read more)

Report this review (#884054) | Posted by progbethyname | Saturday, December 29, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This is i big step away from the former releases of NIN, Reznor is now exploring a more experimental music, that you would normaly find on recordings by ambient composers or musicians more interested in experimental recording than in Rock itself. You still find elements of Industrial, but its ... (read more)

Report this review (#276592) | Posted by tamijo | Tuesday, April 06, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NINE INCH NAILS "Ghosts I-IV"