MARCH OF THE PIGS

Nine Inch Nails March of the Pigs album cover

Buy NINE INCH NAILS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1994

US Release

1. March of the Pigs (2:58)
2. Reptilian (8:39)
3. All the Pigs, All Lined Up (7:25)
4. Underneath the Skin (7:13)

UK Release (Disc One)

1. March of the Pigs (clean version) (3:03)
2. All the Pigs, All Lined Up (7:25)
3. A Violet Fluid (1:03)
4. Big Man With a Gun (1:36)

UK Release (Disc Two)

1. March of the Pigs (LP Version) (2:58)
2. Underneath the Skin (7:14)
3. Reptilian (8:39)

Search NINE INCH NAILS March of the Pigs lyrics

Search NINE INCH NAILS March of the Pigs tabs

- Trent Reznor / vocals, arranger, programming, producer, engineer, digital editing, mixing

Thanks to AgentSpork for the addition

NINE INCH NAILS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NINE INCH NAILS March of the Pigs Music

March Of The PigsMarch Of The Pigs
Single
Atlantic/Q Records 1994
March of the Pigs 2March of the Pigs 2
Single · Import
Universal Import 2005
Audio CD$22.34 (used)

Nine Inch Nails Limited Edition Etched 7" March Of The Pigs/ A Violent Fluid PS USD $75.00 Buy It Now 10h 12m
nine inch nails: march of the pigs CD NEW - Factory Sealed USD $18.95 Buy It Now 11h 21m
March of the Pigs [Single] by Nine Inch Nails (CD, Feb-1994, Interscope/Halo Sev USD $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Nine Inch Nails March of Pigs & A Violent Fluid 45 RPM 7" Vinyl Record Etched USD $169.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nine Inch Nails march of the pigs - CD Compact Disc USD $5.44 Buy It Now 2 days
NINE INCH NAILS MARCH OF THRE PIGS EP FROM 1994 FIRST PRESS OOP TRENT REZNOR NIN USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NINE INCH NAILS March Of The Pigs CD UK Island 1994 4 Track Part 1 Digi Pack USD $10.33 Buy It Now 3 days
NINE INCH NAILS / NIN march of the pigs ( rock ) - uk - LIMITED EDITION 9" vinyl USD $79.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Nine Inch Nails : March Of The Pigs CD USD $3.97 Buy It Now 4 days
NINE INCH NAILS - MARCH OF THE PIGS (DIGIPAK CD SINGLE 1994) [CD1] USD $9.21 Buy It Now 4 days
NINE INCH NAILS - March Of Pigs 2 - CD - Single Import - **Excellent Condition** USD $35.49 Buy It Now 6 days
NINE INCH NAILS - March Of Pigs 2 - CD - Single Import USD $34.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Nine Inch Nails : March Of The Pigs CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
NINE INCH NAILS MARCH OF THE PIG RIGINAL ADVERT 16 X 12" POSTER SIZE 2 APR 1994 USD $17.11 Buy It Now 7 days
March of the Pigs [Single] by Nine Inch Nails (CD, Mar-1994, Universal/Polygram) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
March Of The Pigs Nine Inch Nails MUSIC CD USD $5.48 Buy It Now 7 days
NEWSPAPER CLIPPING/ADVERT 2/4/94PGN07 15X11" NINE INCH NAILS : MARCH OF THE PIGS USD $14.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Nine Inch Nails - March Of The Pigs 7" Etched Vinyl USD $39.44 Buy It Now 10 days
Nine Inch Nails March of the Pigs Promo One Sided Casette 1994 EXTREMELY RARE! USD $180.00 Buy It Now 11 days
NINE INCH NAILS MARCH OF THE PIG ORIGINAL ADVERT 16 X 12" POSTER SIZE 2 APR 1994 USD $17.11 Buy It Now 12 days
NINE INCH NAILS MARCH OF THE PIGS CD E.P VGC USD $4.39 Buy It Now 12 days
Nine Inch Nails - March Of The Pigs Rare Promo Cd 6 Tracks 94 All The Pigs Viole USD $47.89 Buy It Now 13 days
NINE INCH NAILS - March of the Pigs - CD ** Very Good Condition ** USD $14.76 Buy It Now 14 days
Nine Inch Nails March of the Pigs Ltd Edition 1st Original 1994 Vinyl EX+ EX+ USD $79.01 Buy It Now 17 days
NINE INCH NAILS - March Of Pigs - CD - **Mint Condition** USD $15.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Nine Inch Nails March Of The Pigs US 5 Track CD EP USD $11.75 Buy It Now 18 days
RARE! Nine Inch Nails March Of The Pigs 7" Single Sided Etched Vinyl Ltd Edition USD $98.12 Buy It Now 19 days
Nine Inch Nails: March Of The Pigs Single Audio CD USD $3.98 Buy It Now 19 days
NINE INCH NAILS - March of the Pigs - CD ** Brand New ** USD $24.95 Buy It Now 20 days
NINE INCH NAILS - March Of The Pigs Pt 1 - CD - Single Import - **SEALED/ NEW** USD $47.95 Buy It Now 21 days
Nine Inch Nails CD LOT The Perfect Drug - March of the Pigs USD $15.99 Buy It Now 21 days
March of the Pigs Nine Inch Nails (CD March 1994 Universal/Polygram USD $20.00 Buy It Now 22 days

More places to buy NINE INCH NAILS music online Buy NINE INCH NAILS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

NINE INCH NAILS March of the Pigs ratings distribution

NINE INCH NAILS March of the Pigs reviews

Review by Chicapah
4 stars This review might be more accurately labeled "The ongoing confessions of a Nine Inch Nails junkie, part whatever." I've never really understood why this group's music appeals to me yet I've come to accept that it just does and not let myself worry about it too much. It's how I roll so I reckon it's that different-strokes-for-different-folks syndrome in action that makes human beings so eccentric and unmanageable. For instance, I've never "gotten" Andy Warhol's Op Art stuff but Picasso's weird cubist work draws me in every time. Go figure. The fact is, if NIN's material is a big turn off for you then you've discovered that by now and my admiration for them won't change your opinion one iota. I can only speak as one who enjoys most everything they put out, including their singles of which there are many. So indulge me or move on to the next review. It's your call.

"March of the Pigs" is presented verbatim as it is on the groundbreaking CD "The Downward Spiral." All I can say is if you don't know already how nerve-grinding and abrasive this band's music can be at times then this will be a real eye-popper and pants-ripper for you. It's an incredibly aggressive, high-velocity angry attack on the senses that features two shockingly serene piano breakdown moments that grant your brain a couple of breathers in the nick of time. It's an exhilarating three-minute ride through rocky fields of mayhem. "Reptilian" is a Dave Ogilvie remix of "Reptile" from the same classic album. It's a thrilling, smashingly percussive piece of industrial- flavored prog rock wherein he manipulates gang leader Trent Reznor's explosive drum sounds and synthesized noise samples to create a towering specimen of modern aural art that's spellbinding in a disturbing way. At 8:40 in length it's a wild excursion for your ears. "All the Pigs All Lined Up" is a seven and a half minute remix of the disc's namesake single. I find NIN's overindulgent extravaganzas such as these intriguing because I see them as creative exercises in accentuating different aspects of the original tracks that were either buried in the mix or left out altogether. In this case it's what sounds like a live audience's enthusiastic responses and a segment featuring feral hogs snorting and rooting around in a pen. "A Violet Fluid" is a somewhat short interlude that offers up some punchy Reznorisms. The final entry is "Underneath the Skin," another extended remix by Ogilvie of "Reptile." It's a rhythmic exploration of studio-induced scrapes and bruises arranged in an ever-changing mosaic of alien textures and tortured tones. I'll put it this way. If you're looking for catchy melodies this is the last place you'll wanna be. Trust me.

If you're open-minded and willing to take a walk on the wild side then perhaps Nine Inch Nails will tickle your fancy as it does mine. Keep in mind they might prove disastrous to your equilibrium, though. It's the nature of the beast. Don't ask me to explain my obsession with them because it can't be dissected or debated. I will say this. If you liked what you heard on "The Downward Spiral" album then you'll like this 5-song collection, too. As their singles go this one is relatively tractable and tame so I doubt it'll cause any permanent brain damage unless you play it for the uninitiated without warning. 3.8 stars.

Post a review of NINE INCH NAILS "March of the Pigs"