KICK UP THE FIRE, AND LET THE FLAMES BREAK LOOSE

The Cooper Temple Clause

The Cooper Temple Clause Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose album cover

Buy THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE Music
Studio Album, released in 2003

1. The Same Mistakes (4:52)
2. Promises, Promises (3:26)
3. New Toys (5:26)
4. Talking to a Brick Wall (5:59)
5. Into My Arms (6:12)
6. Blind Pilots (4:01)
7. A.I.M. (4:58)
8. Music Box (6:28)
9. In Your Prime (2:14)
10. Written Apology (10:10)

Total time 53:40

Search THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose lyrics

Search THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose tabs

- Benedict Gautrey / vocals
- Tom Bellamy / guitar, synthesizer, bass
- Daniel Fisher / bass, guitar
- Angus Hammond / bass
- Kieran Mahon / keyboards
- Jon Harper / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose Music

Kick Up the Fire & Let the Flames Break LooseKick Up the Fire & Let the Flames Break Loose
RCA 2004
THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE - KICK UP THE FIRE AND LET THE FLAMES BREAK LOOSE + DVD USD $2.35 [0 bids]
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose by The Cooper Temple Clause USD $1.00 Buy It Now 15h 29m
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose The Cooper Temple Clause MUSIC USD $7.66 Buy It Now 15h 30m
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose The Cooper Temple Clause MUSIC USD $7.48 Buy It Now 15h 30m
Cooper Temple Clause : Kick Up The Fire and Let The Flames Break Loose [CD + DVD USD $3.25 Buy It Now 1 day
COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE Kick Up The Fire And Let The Flames Break Loose CD 10 Track USD $8.28 Buy It Now 2 days
COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE Kick Up The Fire And Let The Flames Break Loose CD 10 Track USD $17.04 Buy It Now 2 days
The Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up the Fire And Let the Flames Break Loose + DVD USD $7.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Cooper Temple Clause : Kick Up the Fire and Let the Flames Break Loose CD (2003) USD $3.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose by The Cooper Temple Clause CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose by The Cooper Temple Clause (CD USD $6.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose by The Cooper Temple Clause CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Cooper Temple Clause : Kick Up the Fire and Let the Flames Break Loose CD (2003) USD $3.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose by The Cooper Temple Clause... USD $4.00 Buy It Now 7 days
CD . The Cooper Temple Clause . Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Cooper Temple Clause-Kick Up the Fire and Let the Flames Break Loose CD Content/ USD $4.77 Buy It Now 8 days
Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose CD USD $7.87 Buy It Now 8 days
The Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose [... USD $2.43 Buy It Now 13 days
The Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose... USD $3.95 Buy It Now 14 days
The Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose new USD $4.72 Buy It Now 14 days
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose The Cooper Temple Clause MUSIC USD $7.55 Buy It Now 14 days
Cooper Temple Clause : Kick Up the Fire and Let the Flames Break Loose CD (2003) USD $2.42 Buy It Now 15 days
The Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose... USD $3.14 Buy It Now 16 days
The Cooper Temple Clause-Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose CD/DVD USD $7.88 Buy It Now 19 days
The Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up the Fire And Let the Flames Break Loose CD USD $4.72 Buy It Now 21 days
Cooper Temple Clause : Kick Up The Fire and Let The Flames Break Loose [CD + DVD USD $4.07 Buy It Now 22 days
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose The Cooper Temple Clause MUSIC USD $7.94 Buy It Now 23 days
Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose The Cooper Temple Clause MUSIC USD $7.55 Buy It Now 24 days
The Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose... USD $4.09 Buy It Now 24 days
Cooper Temple Clause-Kick Up the Fire and Let the Flames Break Loose CD Content/ USD $4.77 Buy It Now 25 days
THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE - KICK UP THE FIRE AND LET THE FLAMES BREAK LOOSE CD USD $3.36 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE music online Buy THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose ratings distribution

THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Pretty good and sweet album!

A couple of years ago a friend introduced me to this band and little by little I could appreciate them until I really enjoyed them. Well, actually my only experience is this 2003 album called "Kick up the Fire and let the Flames break loose", but for what I've read, this may be their most representative album. Never thought they were a progressive rock band, but now they are included to the archives, I can write this review.

The Cooper Temple Clause were a UK band formed in the late 90´s, they only released three albums, this was their second. It features ten compositions and a total time of 53 minutes of pretty good alternative rock (yeah, with some hints of prog, if you wish). The opener track is actually my favorite, "The Same Mistakes" is a song a truly enjoy and play very often, I like how it starts delicate and then becomes stronger, with fabulous keyboard atmospheres and a great voice.

"Promises promises" is a much heavier track, a decent one but not really my cup of tea, however, it is catchy an easy to sing. "New Toys" contrasts with the previous one, this is soft and so electronic. The atmosphere is sweet almost all the time, the guitar and keyboard work is wonderful here, and that along by the voice make a great song. This is one of their best compositions, without a doubt.

"Talking to a Brick Wall" is a strange but original composition, the noises and voices complement each other and create a darker sound. Then the song changes a little bit, more evident in the chorus, where the voices remind me a bit to Liam Gallagher. "Into my Arms" shares calm and even peace, it is so soft that you can feel relaxed, or maybe with sorrow, it may make you think. Musically is not their best, of course, though the last two minutes of electronic music sounds pretty cool.

"Blind Pilots" might be the catchiest of them all, which does not mean it loses quality, not at all, but it is easily recognizable and lovable, a nice example of an alternative I-want-to-sing- that song. "AIM" is a nice track where the electronics predominate once again. I like that combination of aggressive electronic sound with soft and even sweet voice. This is another of my favorite tracks, the chorus is addictive and once again, catchy, but cool. The last minutes are heavier, great.

"Music Box" may be one of the reasons people link the band with prog rock. It starts soft and slowly progresses, the guitar sound is pretty cool all over the track, and the keyboard noises create tense atmospheres, which make a really interesting song. After a couple of minutes it is progressing and becoming heavier, tenser, nervous, but at the same time outstanding, until it stops. But wait, stopped just for some seconds because then explodes and becomes more powerful. An excellent track!

"In Your Prime" is the shortest and probably the weakest track. Some noises and vocals, nothing more. On the other hand, "Written Apology" is the longest song, a ten-minute track that works as a summary of this album's sound, I mean, the efficient and predominant electronic sound, accompanied by guitars and the softness of the voice. Here, there is also a nice piano that gives a relaxed mood that continues for some minutes. Then the music begins to progress and change the direction, until it turns really different. A cool and interesting song to close this cool album.

Honestly, I really like this album, I enjoy it every single time I play it, my personal rating would be four stars, and I would actually recommend it, but for this site, I believe three stars is more accurate. I invite you to listen to it if you like alternative rock, with electronic sound and mellow vocals.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#435194) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, April 18, 2011

4 stars I had only heard 2 songs from these guys and I woudln't have called them prog, but then I got this album, and I discovered why. This is another one of my charity shop finds, and I was glad beacause I had been looking for this album for ages. The sound theseguys make is quite interesting, mix ... (read more)

Report this review (#288618) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Tuesday, June 29, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE "Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose"