TURBULENCE AND TRANQUILITY

Illusion

Illusion Turbulence And Tranquility album cover

Buy ILLUSION Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Now Is The Nothing (4:28)
2. Bible Black (4:13)
3. I Am What Might Have Been (4:41)
4. Of Time And The River (2:44)
5. You Lied (3:28)
6. All Too Clearly (4:11)
7. The Despised (6:10)
8. Tapping (4:20)
9. Immaculant Deception (5:04)
10. Die A Little More Tonight (3:27)
11. A Winter's Tale (3:42)
12. Nevermore (4:46)

- Jon Roybal / Drums/Vocals/Keyboards
-Ron Smith / Bass/Acoustic Guitar/Vocals
-Doug Tucker / Vocals/Acoustic Guitar

Legacy Media group

Thanks to sinkadotentree for the addition
and to sinkadotentree for the last updates

ILLUSION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ILLUSION Turbulence And Tranquility Music

Steed
Vinyl$11.00 (used)
Out of the MistOut of the Mist
Esoteric 2011
GUNS N' ROSES USE YOUR ILLUSION 1+INNER EXYU 2LP N/MINT US $122.99 Buy It Now 44m 41s
GUNS N' ROSES USE YOUR ILLUSION 2+INNER EXYU 2LP N/MINT US $122.99 Buy It Now 44m 43s
TWELFTH NIGHT ART & ILLUSION RARE 5 TRACK MINI LP IN GREAT SLEEVE * ONE ONLY * US $18.59 Buy It Now 53m 18s
Grand Illusion - Prince Of Paupers +1BonusTrack KOREA CD *SEALED* US $15.90 Buy It Now 59m 48s
POWER QUEST master of illusion cd ( stratovarius ) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
STYX THE GRAND ILLUSION LP HAS POSTER US $16.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
K-Pop M.I.B. - Illusion (EP) (MIB01EP) US $12.49 Buy It Now 1h 57m
GRAND ILLUSION - Prince Of Paupers CD + BONUS TRACK $2.99 Ship US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Christ Illusion, Slayer, New US $25.94 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Artical - Illusion X [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Guns "N" Roses " Use Your Illusion I " Used CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
DE JONG MICHAEL - THE GREAT ILLUSION - MWCD1017 US $20.34 Buy It Now 3h 2m
The Grand Illusion [HDCD] Styx (Audio Fidelity) Gold CD! US $37.50 [5 bids]
Use Your Illusion I by Guns N' Roses (CD, Sep-1991, Geffen) US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Lot of 2 Styx " Grand Illusion" & The Who "It's Hard" US $0.99 [0 bids]
JUNIOR CAMPBELL, SWEET ILLUSION / ODE TO KAREN. ORIGINAL 1973 DERAM SINGLE US $1.68 [0 bids]
Just an Illusion by Najee (CD, Jun-1992, EMI Music Distribution) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Tom Collier Illusion LP T.C. TC-8801 Vinyl US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Original Guitar Music Mp3 MY ILLUSION Frank Ashley and Friends Vegas Kick Ass NR US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 55m
RENAISSANCE - Illusion (Repertoire #REP 4513-WY - Germany, 1995) - IMP CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Use Your Illusion I by Guns N' Roses (CD, Sep-1991, Geffen) US $3.25 [7 bids]
THE ILLUSION a -(45)- DID YOU SEE HER EYES / FALLING IN LOVE - STEED - 718 -1969 US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 43m
Protected Illusion - Watching the Wake 80´s Thrash US $11.69 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Nocturnal Rites: Grand Illusion CD 2006 Century Media Records USA CMR 8292 US $9.95 Buy It Now 6h 4m
GUNS N' ROSES / USE YOUR ILLUSION I / CASSETTE TAPE / GEFFEN (INDONESIA) 1991 US $7.11 Buy It Now 6h 7m
Chalice An Illusion To The CD NEW (UK Import) US $14.62 Buy It Now 6h 10m
XRCD VICJ 61173: MASATO HONDA - Illusion - OOP 2004 JAPAN OBI Factory SEALED US $69.99 Buy It Now 6h 17m
GUNS N' ROSES use your illusion I CROATIAN 1991 CASSETTE US $18.00 Buy It Now 6h 21m
GUNS N' ROSES use your illusion II 1991 TRANSPARENT CROATIAN CASSETTE US $14.00 Buy It Now 6h 21m
Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion I Longbox with CD US $21.50 [8 bids]
Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion II Longbox with CD US $21.50 [6 bids]
Use Your Illusion II [PA] by Guns N' Roses (CD, 1991, Geffen) CD US $2.49 Buy It Now 6h 34m
Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion I Longbox with CD US $20.49 [7 bids]
Styx-Grand Illusion/Pieces of Eight-Live US $20.20 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion II Longbox with CD US $20.49 [3 bids]
GUNS N' ROSES - USE YOUR ILLUSION I - CASSETTE TAPE - STICKERED CASE US $11.87 Buy It Now 6h 45m
Use Your Illusion I by Guns N' Roses (CD, Sep-1991, Geffen) US $5.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
NAJEE ~ Just an Illusion by Najee (Cassette, Jun-1992, EMI Music Distribution) US $4.98 Buy It Now 6h 50m
SARAH MCLACHLAN Laws of Illusion VINYL LP NEW/SEALED US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 3m
Guns n Roses Use Your Illusion II inc Breakdown + Cassette Tape - TESTED US $8.49 Buy It Now 7h 25m
? The Illusion (w/"Did You See Her Eyes") (Taiwanese) US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 30m
Use Your Illusion I by Guns N' Roses (CD, Sep-1991, Geffen) US $5.00 [0 bids]
GUNS N' ROSES - Use Your Illusion II - 1991 - CD - GEFD-24420 US $2.49 [0 bids]
THE ILLUSION LP SELF TITLED FIRST ALBUM STEED US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 28m
220 VOLT-Lethal Illusion-97 CD US $0.99 [1 bids]
ISOTOPE Illusion Orig 1975 US SEALED LP Mint! US $110.00 Buy It Now 8h 57m
HURRICANE #1 - JUST ANOTHER ILLUSION 7" VINYL PS US $6.77 Buy It Now 8h 59m
Guns & Roses Use Your Illusion US $3.00 [0 bids]
* GUNS N' ROSES - Use Your Illusion I US $3.50 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Illusion of Progress [PA] by Staind (CD, Aug-2008, Atlantic (Label)) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion I & II 2x CD Box Set PROMO #0772 / 2000 US $69.99 [1 bids]
lot of 2 HARD ROCK cd's GUNS and ROSES illusion AC/DC razors edge GOOD US $3.00 [1 bids]
THE ILLUSION DID YOU SEE HER EYES b/w FALLING IN LOVE US $0.20 [0 bids]
THE ILLUSION WAIT A MINUTE b/w COLLECTION WHITE LABEL PROMO STEREO US $8.00 [0 bids]
Rare Soul/Funk 45 Soulful Illusion - Soulful Illusion TUDOR ORIG Gene Page 70s US $31.00 [5 bids]
PARADISE LOST-Tragic Illusion 25-2013 CD US $1.36 [2 bids]
Styx - The Grand Illusion LP VG+ US $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 47m
FRANCE JOBIN - ILLUSION OF INFINITESIMAL NEW CD US $29.46 Buy It Now 10h 49m
Sweetest Illusion by Basia ( CD, 1989) US $0.99 [0 bids]
ILLUSION - I LIKE IT LOUD - OOP 1986 GOLD STAMP PROMO HAIR METAL LP - VG+ NM US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 19m
Styx The Grand Illusion Vinyl LP SP-4637 US $3.00 Buy It Now 11h 21m
Life Illusion - Into the Darkness of my Soul CD US $0.01 [0 bids]
Illusion Of Safety - Time Remaining / Experimental Music US $3.25 [0 bids]
Sweetest Illusion by Basia (CD, May-1994, Epic (USA)) US $3.99 Buy It Now 12h 3m
Shatter Their Illusion Shed My Wings CD NEW (UK Import) US $14.62 Buy It Now 12h 6m
Christ Illusion [PA] by Slayer (CD, Aug-2006, American Recordings (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
ILLUSION OUT OF THE MIST JAPAN MADE SHM MINI LP CD NEW OUT OF PRINT UICY-94096 US $57.99 Buy It Now 14h 20m
RENAISSANCE ILLUSION JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD NEW OUT OF PRINT UICY-94095 US $45.99 Buy It Now 14h 51m
Styx The Grand Illusion LP Record VG++ to Near Mint 1977 Pressing US $16.00 Buy It Now 15h 18m
Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion 2 [CD New] US $9.00 Buy It Now 16h 38m
Chaos As Shelter - Midnight Prayer Illusion 2CD USA 19trk US $10.94 Buy It Now 16h 45m
e2102 / CD / BASIA - THE SWEETEST ILLUSION - JAPAN press - OBI - LYRICS US $3.19 Buy It Now 17h 9m
Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion II new sealed cd US $8.98 Buy It Now 17h 23m
ORIENT EXPRESS-ILLUSION US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 25m
GUNS N' ROSES- USE YOUR ILLUSION II US $15.99 Buy It Now 17h 25m
Blind Illusion - Sane Asylum CD US $18.18 Buy It Now 17h 42m
STYX grand illusion LP 8 track sleeve has sticker tear on front (amlh64637) uk a US $8.47 Buy It Now 17h 54m
JOANNE BRACKEEN - NEW TRUE ILLUSION With CLINT HOUSTON VG+ M (TIMELESS) LP US $31.95 Buy It Now 18h 8m
Music CDs Lot of 4 GUNS N' ROSES Appetite, Illusion II, Spaghetti, Live 2 disc US $16.88 Buy It Now 18h 16m
Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion I 2 LP Vinyl Record LP US $34.57 Buy It Now 18h 21m
Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion Ii Explicit Version Deluxe Ed. 2 LP Record LP US $34.57 Buy It Now 18h 21m
Illusion Suite - Final Hour CD US $16.62 Buy It Now 18h 36m
FOX TAILS OF ILLUSION 1975 PAPER LABELS CASSETTE US $6.79 Buy It Now 18h 40m
Sarah Mclachlan - Laws Of Illusion 2 LP Gatefold Vinyl Record LP US $21.32 Buy It Now 18h 54m
GUNS N' ROSES - Platinum Disc LP - ILLUSION 1 US $186.72 Buy It Now 18h 57m
IMAGINATION - JUST AN ILLUSION 7" VINYL US $6.77 Buy It Now 19h 16m
ANACRUSIS - REASON CD THRASH METAL FLOTSAM AND JETSAM CORONER BLIND ILLUSION US $7.90 [0 bids]
Lord Of Illusion, Original Soundtrack, Good Soundtrack US $3.82 Buy It Now 20h 7m
Just an Illusion by Najee (CD, Jun-1992, EMI Music Distribution) US $4.99 Buy It Now 20h 24m
Mclachlan, Sarah Laws Of Illusion CD NEW (UK Import) US $8.40 Buy It Now 20h 25m
JOE WALSH - A LIFE OF ILLUSION 7" VINYL US $7.62 Buy It Now 20h 34m
Use Your Illusion I by Guns N' Roses CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 20h 53m
Use Your Illusion II by Guns N' Roses CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 20h 58m
BLIND ILLUSION - THE SANE ASYLUM CD THRASH METAL CORONER REALM MEKONG DELTA US $7.90 [0 bids]
21h
Use Your Illusion II [PA] by Guns N' Roses (CD, Sep-1991, Geffen) US $6.63 Buy It Now 21h 10m
STYX - THE GRAND ILLUSION 1990 US CD * NEW US $11.87 Buy It Now 21h 46m
GUNS N' ROSES-Use Your Illusion I - CD-2002 Chinese issue Picture Disc (B0031) US $14.07 Buy It Now 21h 49m
Nocturnal Rites - Grand Illusion (2006) - Used - Compact Disc US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 54m
Imagination(7"Vinyl)Just An Illusion-VG/Ex US $6.77 Buy It Now 22h 12m
Imagination(7" Vinyl)Just An Illusion-VG/VG US $5.08 Buy It Now 22h 12m

More places to buy ILLUSION music online Buy ILLUSION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ILLUSION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ILLUSION Turbulence And Tranquility ratings distribution

ILLUSION Turbulence And Tranquility reviews

3 stars ILLUSION are a four piece band out of Detroit who play a guitar driven brand of music with a vocalist who sounds like a cross between Guy Manning and Gord Downie (TRAGICALLY HIP). Actually the HIP (as we call them up here) are a good refernce point as ILLUSION play a hard rocking style of music with a Folk flavour that comes through at times. I must say the music on this album is something i'd expect to hear on my local Classic Rock station. Nothing too complex, just straight forward catchy tracks that for the most part rock out pretty good.

"Now Is The Nothing" opens with spoken words as the bass comes in. Vocals before a minute. He has such a unique voice, I could see him being well liked by the Southern Rock fans. The song kicks in then settles as contrasts continue. "Bible Black" opens with some atmosphere. Acoustic guitar then the reserved vocals. A folky beginning but then it picks up and gets fuller. "I Am What Might Have Been" contrasts well the heavier sections with the more laid back sections. Nice bass too.

"Of Time And The River" opens with the guitar making some noise before everyone joins in. "You Lied" has a nice heavy intro.Vocals follow in this uptempo track. "All Too Clearly" has lots of energy as vocals and guitar lead. I'm reminded of CHEAP TRICK here instrumentally. "The Despised" has such a great 1 minute intro. It settles when the vocals arrive as contrasts continue. "Tapping" is a cool tune. I like the lyrics. "Immaculant Deception" has lots of fine guitar early. A good song. "Die A Little More Tonight" is a song I can't get into. Reserved vocals and acoustic guitar. "A Winter's Tale" is much better as the guitar leads. "Nevermore" is nice and heavy with vocals. "His Shell" ends it with strummed guitar and vocals.

Maybe not an album that will win a lot of fans on this site necessarily, but a good album nonetheless.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#281482) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Post a review of ILLUSION "Turbulence And Tranquility"