TIME STAND STILL: THE COLLECTION

Rush Time Stand Still: The Collection album cover

Collectors/fans only

Buy RUSH Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2010

1. The Spirit Of Radio (1980) (04:59)
2. Tom Sawyer (1981) (04:34)
3. Freewill (1980) (05:24)
4. Fly By Night (1975) (03:20)
5. The Big Money (1985) (05:34)
6. Time Stand Still (1987) (05:09)
7. Limelight (1981) (04:21)
8. Finding My Way (1974) (05:07)
9. By-Tor And The Snowdog (1975) (08:37)
10. A Passage To Bangkok (1976) (03:35)
11. Distant Early Warning (1984) (04:57)
12. The Trees (1978) (04:44)
13. Closer To The Heart (1977) (02:53)

Total time 63:14

Search RUSH Time Stand Still: The Collection lyrics

Search RUSH Time Stand Still: The Collection tabs

- Geddy Lee / bass guitar, classical guitar, vocals
- Alex Lifeson / acoustic & electric guitar
- John Rutsey, Neil Peart / drums, percussion

CD Spectrum Music / Universal SPEC2035 (2010)

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

RUSH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RUSH Time Stand Still: The Collection Music

Time Stand Still: The CollectionTime Stand Still: The Collection
Phantasm Imports 2010
0 result found for "RUSH"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy RUSH music online Buy RUSH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RUSH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RUSH Time Stand Still: The Collection ratings distribution

RUSH Time Stand Still: The Collection reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'Time Stand Still: The Collection' - Rush (Compilation)

Uhh... why was it necessary to make yet another compilation?

I'm sorry, but even if I was going to buy a compilation of one of my favourite bands, it wouldn't be this at all. Because disregarding some artwork that looks like it was made in Photoshop in under an hour, there is nothing here that you wouldnt be able to hear on another compilation, let alone the vastly superior studio releases these songs come from.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I strongly believe that most (if not all) of these songs can be found on previous collections such as 'Chronicle;' and even that collection has more songs to show the band's more inventive side.

The songs themselves are indeed very good, but it doesn't take alot of prowess to do something like this. I could make a Rush playlist on my computer anyday.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars It's wonderful to see a new album by Rush before the onslaught when the brand new album arrives later this year with new material, but why release a compilation like this? Who is the target audience... New Rush fans, if any exist? Surely they would be better advised to grab hold of 2 CD packages that sowcase more material such as "Rush Gold" or "Chronicle" but this is a condensed Rush comp with absolutely nothing new to offer.

Admittedly there are a lot of great songs that all Rushaholics love such as The Spirit of Radio,Tom Sawyer, Freewill, Limelight, By-Tor and the Snowdog, The Trees and Closer to the Heart. All are classics and well known as stage performance favourites and quitessential legendary Rush. Once again though any Rush fan would have these so the album is rendered obsolete.

For completionists perhaps this would look endearing among all their other Rush CDs, however this is a money grabbing exercise in shameless marketing. There could have been some rarities, oddities or live tracks to appeal to the ardent Rush fan but unfortunately there is nothing new under the sun with this release.

1 stars WHY AGAIN!WHY?This is a rip off to the RUSH collectors and a deep and direct offense to all the fans of this legendary band!What brings new this type of compilation album?The answer is so simple and direct-NOTHING!Why is it useful to remind to the RUSH fans this essential songs of the band?!?!Hon ... (read more)

Report this review (#282801) | Posted by Ovidiu | Thursday, May 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I got this compilation album as a pick-up gift from a friend. I have not been in top form lately and I needed a boost, she thought. Prog rock = Rush or Queen in her view. Hence this album and hence this review. It pains me to say this, but I am really, really enjoying this compilation album. ... (read more)

Report this review (#282730) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, May 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RUSH "Time Stand Still: The Collection"