Experimental/Post Metal

- Daniel Cavanagh / guitar, vocals, keyboards
- Jamie Cavanagh / bass
- John Douglas / drums

Single CD, Kscope.

Thanks to progkidjoel for the addition

Buy ANATHEMA Everything Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
A Sort Of HomecomingA Sort Of Homecoming
The OptimistThe Optimist
Weather SystemsWeather Systems
Imports 2016
We're Here Because We're HereWe're Here Because We're Here
Judgement (Limited Edition)(180 Gram Vinyl, Includes CD Of Album)Judgement (Limited Edition)(180 Gram Vinyl, Includes CD Of Album)
BMG/The End Records 2015
Kscope 2013
Falling Deeper ( Digipack Cd )Falling Deeper ( Digipack Cd )
Distant SatellitesDistant Satellites
Kscope 2014
We're Here Because We're HereWe're Here Because We're Here
Imports 2012

More places to buy ANATHEMA music online Buy ANATHEMA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ANATHEMA Everything ratings distribution

ANATHEMA Everything reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
5 stars 'Everything' - Anathema (Single)

What a perfect choice of a single... I heard a version of this track a few years ago, and it instantly got me hyped for the album that only came out about a month ago, 'We're Here Because We're Here.' To anyone that's even vaguely familiar with the band's musical output before this point; suffice to say, Anathema don't usually make tunes with a cheery heart in mind. Melancholy, doom, and despair each find themselves prospering within the Anathema soundscape most often, but this is different. Not only is there a trace of hope here, but full- blown joy is in no short supply with 'Everything.'

Starting out with a beautiful piano melody, some vocals and finally; stunning harmonies build up the song. This is a duet between the male and female vocalist of the band; and I have to say; it works perfectly in a way that alot of songs couldn't even hope to achieve. While I'm sure that the listeners that were expecting a progressive metal meltdown here will be dissapointed, the fact remains that this is a brilliantly composed track, and one of Anathema's best songs to date. A beautiful piece of atmospheric art rock.

Post a review of ANATHEMA "Everything"