R VES PARTIES

Live, released in 2000

CD 1:
1. Les piranhas
2. Approximatif Univers
3. Que deviennent les hťros ?
4. Nocturnes
5. L'Orchestre
6. 3Ťme …toile ŗ Gauche
7. Quasimod
8. Les Nťnuphars
9. Les sexe des anges
10. Selon Socrate et Copernic
11. Devine !
12. ņ bientŰt sur la vie !

CD 2:

- Hervť Rouyer / drums, percussion
- Thierry Sidhoum / bass

2CD Un Pied Dans La Marge
2CD Musea 4613 (2006)

and to Joolz for the last updates

ANGE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANGE RÍves Parties Music

More places to buy ANGE music online Buy ANGE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANGE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANGE RÍves Parties ratings distribution

ANGE RÍves Parties reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars RÍves-Parties is by far the least interesting live album from Ange. I have had a difficult ime to go through the whole of it for the purpose of this review. When you look at the tracklist, there is nothing real big to expect. Several songs come out Christian Descamps solo repertoire "TroisiŤme …toile ņ Gauche".

Actually, almost the entirety of disc one comes from this album. It sounds almost hard-rock; like what we could experience in their last studio album "La Voiture ņ Eau". Rather poor and uninspired. "Bilboquet" as well as "Le rÍve est ŗ rÍver" com out of this album precisely. They are far from being great songs (but there were very few of that genre available on this weak album).

Fortunately the second disc will also hold some early Ange songs. I was quite enthusiast to see that "Caricatures" was featured on this live album; but I immediately have to change my mind since this "version" only last for hundred seconds. Actually, it is only a (too) fast recitation of the first part of the lyrics. What a pity to summarize this fabulous song to this masquerade.

Finally, if you want to know which ones of the songs are valuable on this double CD set, it is quite short to depict it : "Le Soir Du Diable", "Godevin Le Vilain" and "Hymne ņ La Vie" are the ones. Not more, unfortunately. I also would like to add that it is the third time that "Hymne ņ La Vie" is feautured on an Ange album. As if there are not sufficient material to choose from...

This is a live recording you'd better forget. I am quite hesitant for the rating. I would say three out of ten but I will upgrade it to two stars but don't ask me why.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#130732) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 29, 2007

3 stars As with any live Ange album, it is a treat to hear and allows the group to fully express themselves. Whilst not in the same league as 'En Concert - Par Les Fils de Mandrin', this is nevertheless a fine double live album and recommended. I am somewhat surprised that no one else has reviewed ... (read more)

Report this review (#88126) | Posted by progadder | Thursday, August 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANGE "RÍves Parties"