THE BRANCHES EP

- Nate Patterson / bass
- Josh Rheault / Guitar, Keyboard, Vocals

Self-released in 2010.

Thanks to thomen0815 for the addition

THE DEAR HUNTER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DEAR HUNTER The Branches EP Music

Act I: The Lake South the River NorthAct I: The Lake South the River North
Triple Crown 2006
The Color Spectrum: The Complete CollectionThe Color Spectrum: The Complete Collection
Box set
Triple Crown 2011
MigrantMigrant
Equal Vision Records 2013
Migrant RepriseMigrant Reprise
Sound Pollution 2014
Dear Hunter - Color Spectrum: The Complete Collect [CD New] US $25.58 Buy It Now 8h 27m
The Dear Hunter - Migrant Reprise (NEW CD) US $20.33 Buy It Now 9h 43m
DEAR HUNTER - COLOR SPECTRUM: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION (+DVD) NEW CD US $41.94 Buy It Now 12h 9m
The Color Spectrum [The Complete Collection] [Box] by The Dear Hunter (CD,... US $22.63 Buy It Now 14h 59m
The Color Spectrum by Dear Hunter (The) (CD, Jun-2011, Triple Crown Records) US $12.99 [0 bids]
Migrant [Digipak] * by The Dear Hunter (CD, Apr-2013, Equal Vision) US $7.58 [0 bids]
Act 2 II: Meaning of and & All Things Regarding Ms. Leading by the Dear Hunter US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Dear Hunter Act 3 Vinyl SEALED RARE OOP Circa Survive Casey Crescenzo US $26.00 [9 bids]
THE DEAR HUNTER - MIGRANT [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $12.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Color Spectrum - Dear Hunter US $11.64 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DEAR HUNTER - ACT III: LIFE AND DEATH [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $10.53 Buy It Now 3 days
The Dear Hunter "Act I: The Lake " CD Receiving End Of Sirens Art Rock US $1.50 [0 bids]
DEAR HUNTER - ACT III: LIFE & DEATH (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $20.84 Buy It Now 4 days
COLOR SPECTRUM BY DEAR HUNTER (CD) US $20.41 Buy It Now 4 days
Dear Hunter - Color Spectrum: The Complete Collection W/ DVD CD US $33.32 Buy It Now 5 days
Dear Hunter - Migrant Reprise CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 5 days
Dear Hunter - Act I: The Lake South The River North CD US $11.60 Buy It Now 5 days
Dear Hunter - Act III: Life & Death Dig CD US $16.92 Buy It Now 5 days
DEAR HUNTER THE - MIGRANT REPRISE - RDR091 US $17.67 Buy It Now 5 days
Migrant, Dear Hunter, New US $13.46 Buy It Now 5 days
The Dear Hunter Act I, Act II, Act III (1, 2, 3) SEALED Black 180g LPs 300 ONLY! US $109.99 [0 bids]
The Dear Hunter The Color Spectrum Complete Collection 9x10" Colored Box MINT! US $149.99 [0 bids]
Casey Crescenzo ?- Amour & Attrition Vinyl TEST PRESSING 55/100 (the dear hunter US $1.25 [2 bids]
Portugal. The Man ?- Church Mouth Vinyl Raspberry 1st Press Ltd /250 dear hunter US $0.99 [1 bids]
THE DEAR HUNTER - THE COLOR SPECTRUM - NEW CD US $10.53 Buy It Now 6 days
Color Spectrum:complete Collection - Dear Hunter US $25.59 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DEAR HUNTER THE COLOR SPECTRUM WHITE VINYL LP SEALED NEW US $0.99 [0 bids]
Dear Hunter - Migrant (2013) - New - Compact Disc US $10.43 Buy It Now 6 days
DEAR HUNTER - ACT I: THE LAKE SOUTH THE RIVER NORTH NEW CD US $12.80 Buy It Now 6 days
DEAR HUNTER - MIGRANT REPRISE NEW CD US $25.07 Buy It Now 7 days
Dear Hunter - Migrant [CD New] US $12.22 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DEAR HUNTER THE COLOR SPECTRUM WHITE VINYL LP SEALED NEW US $79.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Act Iii:life And Death - Dear Hunter US $11.64 Buy It Now 8 days
Dear Hunter - Act Iii: Life & Death [CD New] US $13.06 Buy It Now 9 days
DEAR HUNTER - ACT II: MEANING OF & ALL THINGS REGARDING MS LEADI NEW CD US $20.07 Buy It Now 9 days
Dear Hunter Spectrum Live DVD US $19.02 Buy It Now 10 days
The Dear Hunter - ACT III Vinyl LP 2x 2xLP OOP /300 180g Black 3 II 2 US $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Dear Hunter - Act Ii: The Meaning Of & All Things Regarding Ms [Vinyl New] US $20.52 Buy It Now 11 days
Dear Hunter - Act I: The Lake South The River North [Vinyl New] US $21.21 Buy It Now 11 days
DEAR HUNTER - ACT I: THE LAKE SOUTH THE RIVER NORTH NEW VINYL US $25.64 Buy It Now 11 days
DEAR HUNTER - ACT II: THE MEANING OF & ALL THINGS REGARDING MS NEW VINYL US $31.19 Buy It Now 11 days
The Dear Hunter Act III: Life and Death LP 180g Vinyl US $35.00 Buy It Now 11 days
The Dear Hunter Act I: The Lake South, the River North 180g Vinyl SEALED US $39.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Migrant [Digipak] * by The Dear Hunter (CD, Apr-2013, Equal Vision) US $9.27 Buy It Now 12 days
Act I: The Lake South, The River North by The Dear Hunter (CD, Sep-2006,... US $5.07 Buy It Now 14 days
Dear Hunter (The) - Migrant (Music CD) US $24.46 Buy It Now 15 days
DEAR HUNTER:Leaves:The:T-shirt NEW:LARGE ONLY US $28.05 Buy It Now 15 days
DEAR HUNTER:Swine:The:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.05 Buy It Now 15 days
The Dear Hunter - Act I The Lake South The River (2014) - New - Long Play R US $13.96 Buy It Now 17 days
The Dear Hunter - Act Ii The Meaning Of And All (2014) - New - Long Play Re US $17.55 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DEAR HUNTER PRESENTS: THE COLOR SPECTRUM LIVE - NEW DVD US $12.37 Buy It Now 18 days
The Dear Hunter MIGRANT LP Vinyl Rare Pre-order Coloured Brand New and Sealed US $116.24 Buy It Now 18 days
The Dear Hunter ACT III: LIFE AND DEATH Gatefold TRIPLE CROWN New Vinyl 2 LP US $20.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Migrant [Digipak] * by The Dear Hunter (CD, Feb-2014, Rude Records) US $17.70 Buy It Now 18 days
THE DEAR HUNTER - THE COLOR SPECTRUM [THE COMPLETE COLLECTION] - NEW CD BOXSET US $29.92 Buy It Now 18 days
DEAR HUNTER - MIGRANT NEW CD US $19.30 Buy It Now 18 days
Dear Hunter - Migrant Reprise [CD New] US $20.64 Buy It Now 19 days
The Dear Hunter Act III: Life and Death LP 180g Vinyl Limited to 300 US $28.90 Buy It Now 19 days
DEAR HUNTER - COLOR SPECTRUM LIVE NEW DVD US $23.14 Buy It Now 20 days
Migrant - Dear Hunter US $10.84 Buy It Now 22 days
Dear Hunter *Act I II III* New Sealed Vinyl LP 180G Life Death River Lake Rock US $149.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Migrant Reprise - Dear Hunter New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $24.22 Buy It Now 22 days
Dear Hunter - Color Spectrum [CD New] US $13.02 Buy It Now 22 days
the dear hunter limited edition cd US $49.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Dear Hunter - Act I: Lake South The River North [CD New] US $8.00 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DEAR HUNTER - ACT I: THE LAKE SOUTH, THE RIVER NORTH - NEW CD US $8.02 Buy It Now 23 days
The Dear Hunter ACT II: THE MEANING OF & ALL THINGS... Gatefold NEW VINYL 2 LP US $20.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Dear Hunter - Act Ii: Meaning Of & All Things R [CD New] US $12.88 Buy It Now 23 days
DEAR HUNTER - COLOR SPECTRUM NEW CD US $20.84 Buy It Now 23 days
Dear Hunter - Act Ii: Meaning Of & All Things R CD US $16.29 Buy It Now 24 days
Dear Hunter - Color Spectrum CD US $16.92 Buy It Now 24 days
Dear Hunter - Migrant CD US $16.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Act I: The Lake South, The River North by The Dear Hunter (Vinyl, Feb-2014,... US $18.27 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DEAR HUNTER - ACT II: THE MEANING OF, AND ALL THINGS REGARDING MS. - NEW CD US $9.91 Buy It Now 25 days
Act I: The Lake South, The River North by The Dear Hunter (CD, Sep-2006,... US $2.75 Buy It Now 26 days
SUPER RARE The Dear Hunter Act 3 180g Vinyl Record x/300 III color migrant US $29.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Act I: the Lake South the River North - Dear Hunter New & Sealed LP Free Shippin US $23.41 Buy It Now 27 days
Act Ii: the Meaning of & All Things Regarding Ms - Dear Hunter New & Sealed LP F US $27.70 Buy It Now 27 days
Dear Hunter, The - Migrant Reprise NEW CD Digi US $16.76 Buy It Now 27 days
The Dear Hunter MIGRANT LP Vinyl Rare YELLOW Record Coloured MARS VOLTA Album cd US $99.99 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DEAR HUNTER-RBERT DE NIRO-SOUNDTRACK-10 TRACK CD -1989 -FREE FASTPOST US $8.62 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DEAR HUNTER Act I and II Vinyl 3xLP (black) FIRST PRESS *rare Acts 1 US $249.98 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DEAR HUNTER Act I: The Lake South, The River North Vinyl LP *black 180g /300 US $59.98 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DEAR HUNTER Act II: The Meaning Of.. Vinyl LP *black 180g /300 Acts 2 Rare US $59.98 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DEAR HUNTER Act III: Life And Death Vinyl LP *black 180g /300 Acts 3 Rare US $59.98 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DEAR HUNTER Act III: Life And Death Vinyl LP black 180g /300 (glue mark) 3 US $19.98 Buy It Now 28 days
The Color Spectrum Live by The Dear Hunter (DVD, Mar-2013, Triple Crown... US $12.41 Buy It Now 28 days
Dear Hunter, Migrant Audio CD US $15.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DEAR HUNTER music online Buy THE DEAR HUNTER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DEAR HUNTER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DEAR HUNTER The Branches EP ratings distribution

THE DEAR HUNTER The Branches EP reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
4 stars 'The Branches EP' - The Dear Hunter (8/10)

Having come to my attention last year with their tour-de-force 'Act III: Life & Death,' the Dear Hunter has since become one of my favourite modern bands. Imagine my excitement when I heard there was some fresh material from these guys for listening. Despite the fact that this is a short EP (clocking in at almost twelve minutes, with three tracks) 'The Branches EP' has impressed me, and given me a night of beautiful fresh music to dive into.

Being recorded and released to members of the band's fan club exclusively, 'Branches' has subsequently been leaked onto the internet. The songs here sound like they could have easily been highlights from 'Life & Death,' although there is definately more of an indie sound (akin to that of the Arcade Fire) on this EP.

Each of the songs has it's own unique feel to it. The opener 'B. Linus' is probably the most typical Dear Hunter track. It starts out very much like an alternative rock song, except with a bit of a rhythmic offbeat that sounds pleasantly out of place. The second song 'Isabella' is the slower, most emotionally powerful song on the EP. The final song 'Owls' is arguably my favourite here, and also the most 'indie' sounding of the three tracks.

Despite the fact that many might pass this off as just an attempt to bridge the gap between full length studio efforts, 'Branches' has really moved me with it's strong melodies, crystal production and powerful performance from all musicians involved. By all means, this is as noteworthy as anything else in the band's discography and with some more content of this quality in a full length, Casey Crescenzo and company could have a new masterpiece on their hands by this time next year.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#294578) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 15, 2010

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Teasing us before new album will be released (and it's not too hard to search it up on youtube, even it's basically for "fan club only"), Casey Crescenzo released this 12 minutes long effort. I used to like The Dear Hunter a lot and even some of my passion for them disappeared, I still value some of their works (probably second album is the best, Act II.). Great would probably be too strong word, so let's keep up with "good" music, shall we ?

Interesting cover, better average music (well, it's TDR), melodic, with music unbearable for some die hard Prog fans, but open minded are welcomed here.

4(-), keenly waiting for Act IV.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#301758) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 03, 2010

Review by The Truth
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars This one is pretty much just an indie-rock effort, which I love don't get me wrong, but it is by no means part of that epic story Acts I-III got going.

B. Linus and Isabella are both the closest the little EP gets to the other 3 releases and they include the vocals I've come to adore by Casey and some very decent instrumental playing. It seems odd to hear songs by The Dear Hunter that aren't part of a concept for some reason...

Anyways, Owls is almost vaguely hitting Electronica music but not quite. A purely pop song, it is rather catchy, and you come to love it in the end.

Decent EP to say the least, definitely for diehard fans and people who love the more mainstream side of TDH. However, I hope that the Rainbow EPs are better because not much can keep me contained while I wait for Act Four to be released. (Which I just recently heard won't be for some time now *tears*).

Send comments to The Truth (BETA) | Report this review (#301833) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, October 03, 2010

Post a review of THE DEAR HUNTER "The Branches EP"