CAUGHT A LITE SNEEZE

Tori Amos

Tori Amos Caught A Lite Sneeze album cover

Buy TORI AMOS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1996

1. Caught a Lite Sneeze (4:24)
Silly Songs:
2. This Old Man (1:44)
3. That's What I Like Mick (The Sandwich Song) (2:52)
4. Graveyard (0:55)
5.Toodles Mr Jim (3:09)

-Tori Amos / vocals, piano

Atlantic Records 85519-2 USA version released 1-4-96

Thanks to finnforest for the addition

Buy TORI AMOS Caught A Lite Sneeze Music

Caught a Lite Sneeze / That's What I Like MickCaught a Lite Sneeze / That's What I Like Mick
Single
Atlantic 1996
$5.99
Caught a Lite SneezeCaught a Lite Sneeze
East West/Atlantic
$23.96
Caught a Lite Sneeze [CD 1] by Tori AmosCaught a Lite Sneeze [CD 1] by Tori Amos
Atlantic
$87.57
Caught a Lite Sneeze 1Caught a Lite Sneeze 1
Phantom Sound & Vision 1996

Caught a Lite Sneeze/That's What I Like Mick [Single] [Slimline] by Tori Amos... USD $2.98 Buy It Now 5h 19m
3 x Tori Amos CD's - Under The Pink, Caught a Lite Sneeze & Professional Widow USD $2.51 [0 bids]
Tori Amos Caught A Lite Sneeze - Wallet CD single (CD5 / 5") German USD $13.14 Buy It Now 2 days
Caught A Lite Sneeze - CD1 & 2 Tori Amos 2-CD single (Double CD single) UK USD $30.56 Buy It Now 2 days
Tori Amos Caught A Lite Sneeze CD single (CD5 / 5") USA 85519-2 ATLANTIC 1996 USD $15.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Caught A Lite Sneeze - Part 1 Tori Amos UK CD single (CD5 / 5") A5524CD1 EW USD $12.52 Buy It Now 2 days
Tori Amos Caught A Lite Sneeze - Wallet - Sealed German CD single (CD5 / 5") USD $21.91 Buy It Now 2 days
TORI AMOS PROMO SHOP DISPLAY COUNTER STANDEE "CAUGHT A LITE SNEEZE" SINGLE 1996 USD $43.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Caught a Lite Sneeze CD 1 - Tori Amos - Atlantic - Good - Audio CD USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Tori Amos Caught a Lite Sneeze CD Maxi Single 5 Tracks NM USD $0.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Caught a Lite Sneeze by Tori Amos: Used USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Tori Amos - Caught a Lite Sneeze Promo Single 2 Versions PRCD 6549 USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Tori Amos - Caught A Lite Sneeze CD Single EastWest Recs (CD Single 1) USD $9.40 Buy It Now 5 days
Tori Amos Caught a Lite Sneeze U.S. promo cd USD $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Vintage TORI AMOS Unused PROMOTIONAL STORE STANDEE Caught A Lite Sneeze USD $45.00 Buy It Now 7 days
TORI AMOS Caught A Lite Sneeze CD UK East West 1996 4 Track B/W This Old Man USD $5.25 Buy It Now 8 days
TORI AMOS Caught A Lite Sneeze CD UK Wea 1996 1 Track Radio Edit Promo Special USD $11.14 Buy It Now 8 days
TORI AMOS Caught A Lite Sneeze 3 UNRELEASE TRX PIC DISC UK CD single USA Seller USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Tori Amos: Caught A Lite Sneeze. Original CD Single: USD $1.25 [0 bids]
Tori Amos caught a lite sneeze single - CD Compact Disc USD $5.70 Buy It Now 9 days
Tori Amos, Caught a Lite Sneeze / That's What I Like Mick, Excellent Single USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Tori Amos Caught a Lite Sneeze CD Maxi Single 1996 Atlantic Playgraded M- USD $13.59 Buy It Now 12 days
First Press Tori Amos Caught A Lite Sneeze 4 Track CD 1996 7567-85526-2 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 13 days
TORI AMOS Caught A Lite Sneeze 1996 EUROPEAN promo CD single USD $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
CD - Boys for Pele by TORI AMOS, 1996, promo stamp, Caught a Lite Sneeze, Talula USD $10.19 Buy It Now 13 days
TORI AMOS Caught a Lite Sneeze/That's What I Like Mick CD 85519-2 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 13 days
TORI AMOS - Caught A Lite Sneeze - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $46.49 Buy It Now 14 days
TORI AMOS - Caught A Lite Sneeze (UK 4 Tk CD Single Pt 1) USD $5.38 Buy It Now 16 days
Tori Amos Caught A Lite Sneeze Taiwan Ltd Promo 16-track CD 1996 Madonna Enya USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18 days
TORI AMOS CD Caught A Lite Sneeze UK 1 Track PROMO Picture Disc in PS UNPLAYED USD $16.28 Buy It Now 20 days
Tori Amos-Caught a lite sneeze-Original advert framed USD $31.31 Buy It Now 20 days
TORI AMOS caught a lite sneeze (CD single, promo) A5524CDDJ alternative rock USD $13.43 Buy It Now 21 days
Tori Amos - UK PromoCD / Caught A Lite Sneeze - A5524CDDJ USD $5.59 Buy It Now 21 days
TORI AMOS caught a lite sneeze (CD single, promo) A5524CDDJ alternative rock USD $13.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Tori Amos - Caught a Lite Sneeze / Thats What I Like Mick** Free Shipping** USD $7.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Tori Amos Caught A Lite Sneeze CD VG USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21 days
TORI AMOS - Caught A Lite Sneeze (CD 1996) USA 5-Track Maxi-Single MINT Light USD $7.49 Buy It Now 23 days
TORI AMOS Caught a Lite Sneeze/That's What I Like Mick [Single] [Slimline] USD $4.99 Buy It Now 23 days
TORI AMOS PROMO SHOP DISPLAY COUNTER STANDEE "CAUGHT A LITE SNEEZE" SINGLE 1996 USD $43.86 Buy It Now 24 days
Caught A Lite Sneeze Tori Amos UK CD single (CD5 / 5") promo A5524CDDJ EW 1996 USD $15.66 Buy It Now 25 days
Tori Amos Caught A Lite Sneeze USA CD single (CD5 / 5") promo PRCD6549-2 USD $15.66 Buy It Now 25 days
Tori Amos - Caught A Lite Sneeze - UK CD Single (1996) USD $3.59 Buy It Now 25 days
Tori Amos- Caught A Lite Sneeze UK cd single. USD $6.25 Buy It Now 27 days
Tori Amos CAUGHT A LITE SNEEZE PROMO Maxi-Single CD 1996 Collectible PRCD 65492 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 28 days
TORI AMOS CAUGHT A LITE SNEEZE ALT ROCK INDIE 1996 CD SINGLE USD $3.12 Buy It Now 28 days
Tori Amos - Caught a Lite Sneeze / Thats What I Like Mick** Free Shipping** USD $2.18 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TORI AMOS music online Buy TORI AMOS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TORI AMOS Caught A Lite Sneeze ratings distribution

TORI AMOS Caught A Lite Sneeze reviews

Review by Finnforest
2 stars Alternate version of Sneeze with "silly songs"

This single features the "unedited version" of "Caught a Lite Sneeze" from the Pele album. I'm not really sure how the version differs as it sounds very similar to how I recall the original. It's a pretty cool track with a very heavy and unusual, almost tribal drumming to it. I remember seeing this track performed live and it reminded me of percussions Bush used in the Dreaming-Hounds era. After this the US versions treats us to four "silly songs" as Tori calls them. The first is the children's nursery rhyme "This Old Man" which gets a very simple piano/vocal treatment. "That's What I Like Mick" is Tori just having fun, with a very flirtatious vocal style on an old song, very similar to what Natalie Merchant did with her "Leave Your Sleep" album. "Graveyard" is a one-minute ditty about singing the dead to sleep and cherishing being alive. "Toodles Mr Jim" is an odd one even by Tori standards. It sounds like the track may be about child molestation with the little girl defending her molester, but perhaps I'm interpreting wrong. It has a disjointed feel throughout and a spoken word ending by the little girl. These are nice rarities for the hard core Tori fan but again there is nothing here necessary to non Tori-heads. You can simply get Pele and then hunt down these alternate single versions if you catch the fever, as I did!

Post a review of TORI AMOS "Caught A Lite Sneeze"