Post Rock/Math rock

Buy C Music
from partners
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Entertainer (3:24)
2. C Or Not To C... (3:52)
3. F9HDQ?? (3:56)
4. Caribig (3:53)
5. Daydreams (3:54)
6. Mellow Tron (3:45)
7. Cream 39 (7:01)
8. Underlove (3:00)
9. When The Light Starts To Shine Again (10:42)

Search C Underlove lyrics

Search C Underlove tabs

- Patrik C. / guitar
- Tommy C. / drums
- Pepe C. / bass
- Tomske C. / keyboards

Thanks to for the addition
and to for the last updates

C MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy C Underlove Music

More places to buy C music online Buy C & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for C DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

C Underlove ratings distribution

C Underlove reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars I buy this album after a punk rock/ hardcore concert with some bans from Czech Republic. I like their music but I want something more appropriated to listen at home, so they give me this album. I enjoyed this album a lot from the first listen, in that period I don't now what was post- rock or m ... (read more)

Report this review (#906547) | Posted by chaos8619 | Tuesday, February 05, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of C "Underlove"