SKIT I ALLT

- Gustav Ejstes / vocals, piano, guitar
- Reine Fiske / guitar
- Johan Holmegard / drums
- Mattias Gustavsson / bass

LP/CD Subliminal Sounds Sub-076 (2010 Sweden)

Thanks to rivertree for the addition

DUNGEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DUNGEN Skit I Allt Music

Box set · Single
Subliminal Sounds 2011
Vinyl$64.92
Dungen- Ta Det Lugnt CD Swedish Psych US $10.90 Buy It Now 5h 34m
DUNGEN, SKIT I ALLT, MINT, MEXICAN SUMMER, FAST FREE US SHIPPING US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt 2x LP Vinyl US $79.99 Buy It Now 11h 11m
DUNGEN - TIO BITAR NEW CD US $20.81 Buy It Now 23h 55m
DUNGEN - TIO BITAR [SLIPCASE] - NEW CD US $10.18 Buy It Now 23h 57m
Skit I Allt Dungen CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Dungen - 4 CD [2008] Near Mint US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
V/A " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MEMPHIS " CD PROMO ALBUM DUNGEN ABSENTEE PIPETTES US $2.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Panda, Dungen, Good Single US $2.13 Buy It Now 2 days
Dungen Skit I Allt LP sealed vinyl + download Mexican Summer limited US $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DUNGEN "TA DET LUGNT" GUSTAV EJSTES KARIN PALM KONST & RAMAR FREW TAHACD ALBUM US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DUNGEN 'Ta Det Lugnt' CD US $13.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Dungen - Tio Bitar - CD (DEW908000 Subliminal 2007) US $23.34 Buy It Now 5 days
Dungen - 4 [Vinyl New] US $30.98 Buy It Now 5 days
ETERNAL TAPESTRY - MYSTIC INDUCTION LP BARDO POND WHITE HILLS DUNGEN US $99.99 [0 bids]
MAGIC LANTERN - SHOWSTOPPER 7" PSYCH WHITE HILLS DUNGEN EXPO 70 SUN ARAW GNOD OM US $15.99 [0 bids]
WHITE HILLS - Measured Energy 7" PSYCH DUNGEN EXPO 70 HEADS BARDO POND GNOD OM US $14.99 [0 bids]
Dungen "Ta Det Lugnt" 2CD Scandinavian Avant Psych Prog Folk Rock FREE SHIPPING US $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DUNGEN - 4 (LTD) NEW VINYL US $40.57 Buy It Now 6 days
4 Dungen Vinyl LP US $30.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Circle End of Time b/w God Told Me To 7 inch vinyl new Dungen Wooden Shjips US $15.99 Buy It Now 6 days
DUNGEN - Tio Bitar - (2007 U.S. LP) - SEALED/NEW VINYL US $34.97 Buy It Now 6 days
DUNGEN 1999-2001 1:st album &previously unreleased... SUBCD-16 2005 Sealed CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DUNGEN Panda/Tyst Minut/Jamna Plagor CD single Ta Det Lugnt US $3.34 Buy It Now 7 days
Skit I Allt - Dungen (2010, CD New) US $8.51 Buy It Now 7 days
Dungen - Tio Bitar (Music CD) US $17.15 Buy It Now 7 days
Dungen - Dungen (Music CD) US $17.15 Buy It Now 7 days
Dungen - 4 (Music CD) US $23.87 Buy It Now 8 days
Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt (Music CD) US $25.38 Buy It Now 8 days
Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt (Music CD) US $25.77 Buy It Now 8 days
Dungen [CD New] US $16.82 Buy It Now 8 days
DUNGEN**SKIT I ALLT(LTD ED/DOWNLOAD CODE)**VINYL US $21.69 Buy It Now 8 days
VARIOUS och har ar dungen dar goken gol LP VG+ PY 842 563 Vinyl 1969 Record US $14.40 Buy It Now 8 days
Dungen - SKit I Allt (Music CD) US $30.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt 3 LP Vinyl Record LP US $82.74 Buy It Now 9 days
Dungen - 4 Lmtd Ed. Vinyl Record LP US $42.79 Buy It Now 9 days
DUNGEN - PANDA [SINGLE] (5050954108920) - NEW CD US $4.69 Buy It Now 9 days
DUNGEN NEW CD US $23.11 Buy It Now 9 days
DUNGEN Oga Nasa Mun/Highway Wolf 45 single Third Man US $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DEPARTMENT OF EAGLES baikonour DUNGEN john stammers NUCLEAR FREE CITY CD SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Dungen - Skit I Altt LP NEW w/mp3 virgin Mexican Summer limited edition numbered US $23.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DUNGEN TYST MINUT 12" EP * RARE * LIMITED 500 COPIES ONLY! US $69.97 Buy It Now 10 days
DUNGEN - TIO BITAR NEW VINYL US $40.57 Buy It Now 10 days
Tio Bitar Dungen Vinyl LP US $30.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Dungen - Tio Bitar [Vinyl New] US $30.98 Buy It Now 11 days
DUNGEN - DUNGEN - NEW CD US $13.84 Buy It Now 11 days
DUNGEN - 4 [DUNGEN] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $8.86 Buy It Now 11 days
Dungen - Skit I Allt Vinyl Record LP US $21.49 Buy It Now 11 days
DUNGEN Öga Näsa Mun 7" NEW Dead Weather Mars Volta wolfmother guild landberk US $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
DUNGEN Tio Bitar 2007 CD Sweden Import SUBCD24 US $21.83 Buy It Now 12 days
Dungen CD US $13.83 Buy It Now 12 days
Dungen : Ta Det Lugnt CD (2010) US $8.62 Buy It Now 12 days
Dungen - Tio Bitar LP NEW subliminal US $34.99 Buy It Now 13 days
DUNGEN Ta Det Lugnt (Universal) (CD, 2006, 2 Discs, Kemado) NEW!! US $13.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Dungen Ta Det Lugnt RARE 2 Disc Set 18 Track Kemado Records Fuzz Psych CD EX US $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Dungen - Panda [New] US $3.97 Buy It Now 13 days
Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt (CD 2005) NEW US $20.14 Buy It Now 13 days
Tio Bitar [Slipcase] by Dungen (CD, May-2007, Kemado) US $10.21 Buy It Now 14 days
Dungen : Ta Det Lungt (2CDs) (2005) US $4.41 Buy It Now 14 days
Dungen - 4 (CD New) US $8.91 Buy It Now 14 days
Panda - Dungen (2005, CD Single NEUF) US $2.09 Buy It Now 14 days
4 by Dungen (CD, Sep-2008, Kemado) US $8.50 Buy It Now 14 days
Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt (Digipak, Kemado Records 2004) Audio 2 CD set US $7.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DUNGEN - OGA NASA MUM / HIGHWAY WOLF NEW VINYL US $10.09 Buy It Now 14 days
DUNGEN Satt Att Se 12" NEW VINYL Subliminal Sounds LTD US $21.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DUNGEN Ta det lugnt - 13 track Swedish 2004 Subliminal CD - SUBCD 10 Psych Folk US $8.79 Buy It Now 15 days
DUNGEN 10 Bitar Sublimal 2007 Swedish Prog Psych Sealed Slipcase CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Skit I Allt - Dungen (2010, Vinyl New) US $16.52 Buy It Now 16 days
Dungen - Skit I Allt Instrumental 7 Inch Single [Vinyl New] US $98.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Dungen Stadsvandringar CD 2002 EMI AstrelWerks ASW 40305 Progg Psychedelic Rock US $8.99 Buy It Now 17 days
DUNGEN - SKIT I ALLT NEW VINYL US $25.61 Buy It Now 17 days
Dungen - Satt Att Se LP Vinyl LTD MP3 NEW US $18.99 Buy It Now 17 days
DUNGEN - PANDA 3 TRK CD SINGLE US $5.03 Buy It Now 18 days
Dungen- Skit I Allt [Digipak] CD US $9.56 Buy It Now 18 days
Panda Dungen CD US $4.68 Buy It Now 18 days
Dungen Stadsvandringar CD US $8.82 Buy It Now 19 days
DUNGEN: Oga, Nasa, Mun / Highway Wolf 45 (PS) Rock & Pop US $8.00 Buy It Now 20 days
DUNGEN: Skit I Allt LP (w/ code for download of entire album, limited edition) US $18.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt CD - Near Mint US $12.13 Buy It Now 20 days
Dungen, Stadsvandringar Audio CD US $6.64 Buy It Now 20 days
Dungen Oga Nasa Mun USA 7" vinyl single record TMR065 THIRD MAN RECORDS 2011 US $26.79 Buy It Now 20 days
Dungen Ta Det Lugnt CD US $13.90 Buy It Now 21 days
DUNGEN - TA DET LUGNT (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 21 days
Ta Det Lugnt, Dungen, Good US $7.43 Buy It Now 21 days
DUNGEN - TA DET LUGNT NEW VINYL US $104.79 Buy It Now 21 days
DUNGEN Panda +2 2005 Swedish CD Single Scandinavian Retro Psych US $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
dungen: tio bitar CD US $14.90 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy DUNGEN music online Buy DUNGEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DUNGEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DUNGEN Skit I Allt ratings distribution

DUNGEN Skit I Allt reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars Bringing it all back home

Over the years I´ve heard a lot of old school rockers talking about how precious and unique the sound was, back when the guys had long hair and took up knitting for fun, and what a pity it is that music just doesn´t sound like that any more. Well all I can say to you folks is, that you haven´t been looking in the right places, because this Swedish band have been making that kind of music ever since they hit the stage in 2001 with their wonderful debut album.

Dungen are a psychedelic folk rock band completely lost in the wrong decade, and how I just love em´! Sometimes I get very tired of the "prog" vs "progressive" discussions, and how we aren´t listening to one or the other because it isn´t one of either... Well just call me a stupid sucker that listens to music that makes me live to the fullest, smile, dance, juggle, woo women, eat fish and go snorkel diving in the Danish desert. Music should be whatever you want it to be, but don´t, whatever you do, slap stickers on the poor thing just so you can make a better fit for it in whatever black box.

This music simply feels free. An overwhelming feel of letting yourself go, taking a day off - opening the jail-cell doors for the first time in a decade - releasing a soft and magical phoenix of joy. I dare anyone to listen to Dungen without feeling happy. Even though the music also brings forth moments of melancholy, often through the flute or the occasional female backing vocals, the emphasis on freedom and that specific time in space once so long ago, where people walked around with flowers, and it meant something without being silly - yeah that is what´s going down here. Adding to these rather nostalgic images are the usage of hand claps, wah wah pedals, soaring vocal harmonies alongside some beautiful flute sections, which in the end will have you transported back to a field in Haight Ashbury - looking at topless chicks and people with stark black eyes.

Gustav Ejstes´ voice is something of a Dungen trademark. The somewhat ethereal aspect of this band oozes through in Gustav´s vocalizations and into the other guys, and makes both the guitars, piano and flute work sound breezy and fluid like they were melting upwards like butter with wings. Ejstes has a highly original way of wrapping his lips around the words. He sounds so lazy and smooth at the same time. He adds a distinct lazy afternoon charisma to the overall sound, as well as giving the band a slight jazzy touch - one that works so well within the multitude of different styles on offer here. Playing a mean piano as well, I honestly think the notes from said instrument slowly and quite spontaneously over the years have seeped into his vocals, because what he really sounds like, when I close my eyes, is the light minor chords of a piano.

There´s no getting around him and why should I, as Reine Fiske without a doubt is my current favourite guitarist. I love his playing like I love sunlight. He sounds like the perfect combination of David Gilmour and Jimi Hendrix, and to me personally - praise just doesn´t get any higher than that. In Dungen he operates on many different levels. Playing sluggish rhythm sections with a careless attachment to the riffing that opens up the music and cuts of the rough edges. I think much of modern rock music revolves around clockwork timers, and what that really does, is adding an anodyne and clinical coating to something that´s supposed to be heartfelt and warm. Fiske is all over the place in whatever he does, and that seeps into the drums. Thankfully I say! Again, this is part of what makes this band so freaking fantastic! The feel is naive and not because they couldn´t be bothered to do the 5th take to get everything in check and all lined up to the nearest millimetre, but because they purposely seek that in the music, - and when Fiske whips out his guitar in full attack mode, the mountains fall down and everything stands on end. Talk about goosebumps city! A brilliant little instrumental track from this album, which will perfectly explain what I´m raving about, is Högdalstoppen. It consists of a beautiful piano driven melody that reinforces itself with the earthiness of the bass and loosely played drums - catapulting itself over that Högdalstop with a ferocious and firebreathing guitar solo wobbling through the music. Everything that Dungen stands for is right here in this track.

Skit I Allt is Dungen´s 6th and most recent album, and I can´t think of anything remotely offensive to say about it. In fact I would have a hard time saying that about any of the preceding ones as well. Maybe that´s because I am a big fan and drool uncontrollably every time I get within 2 feet of their records, but I´d like to think that these guys in some magical and forbidden way, have created a modern day counterpart to some of the biggest artists of the 60s. It is very rare that I fall head over heels for both the song writing and the psychedelic nature of the music, because very oftenly those 2 factors have a tendency to weed out each other, but just as The Beatles and The Pretty Things were able to bring these elements together in an elegant and impeccable way - Dungen now have safely brought back the dormant spark and lit up the long and winding road - once lit by stars that everyone could spot in a jiffy.

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#583610) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 06, 2011

4 stars I've only recently discovered Dungen but doing so has been one of my great pleasures of the last few months. Skit I Alt is a real gem of an album which sits at the proggier end of the SpaceRock/Psychedelia spectrum. The overall sound is very retro and more than a little reminiscent of the Cant ... (read more)

Report this review (#381709) | Posted by timburlane | Monday, January 17, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DUNGEN "Skit I Allt"