KIMONO MY HOUSE

- Ron Mael / keyboards
- Russell Mael / vocals
- Norman "Dinky" Diamond / drums

Polygram # 524034 CD 1999

Thanks to for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

SPARKS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPARKS Kimono My House Music

Kimono My HouseKimono My House
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Fontana Island 2006
Angst in My PantsAngst in My Pants
Repertoire 1999
In Outer SpaceIn Outer Space
Repertoire 1999
SPARKS, LARRY the footsteps of tradition VG/M- JAPAN LAX(KB)6004 | 14-0124-010 US $21.99 Buy It Now 1h
SPARKS, LARRY where the sweet waters flow VG/G USA OHS90035 | 14-0122-050 US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h
LARRY SPARKS - OLD CHURCH YARD NEW CD US $14.15 Buy It Now 1h 12m
4 VCD's KATY PERRY USHER MADONNA RIHANNA COLDPLAY JORDIN SPARKS CHRIS BROWN US $21.90 Buy It Now 1h 39m
VALLEY GIRL-OST-RARE 6 SONG MINI ALBUM-WITHDRAWN LP-SEALED!!-JOSIE COTTON-SPARKS US $79.99 Buy It Now 2h 14m
SPARKS 2 X 12" VINYL PROMO WHEN DO I GET TO SING 'MY WAY' LOGIC LUK 049 EX+ US $20.76 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Jordin Sparks 'Tattoo' Promo CD single US $3.19 [0 bids]
LARRY SPARKS - JOHN DEERE TRACTOR NEW CD US $20.61 Buy It Now 2h 33m
SPARKS "7" SINGLE. US $6.40 Buy It Now 3h
REUBEN WILSON GROOVE GREASE Melvin Sparks Soul Jazz CD US $11.75 Buy It Now 3h 6m
The Tarnished Gold by Beachwood Sparks *New CD* US $11.03 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Squeezing Out Sparks *New CD* US $8.65 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Jordin Sparks / self titled Jordin Sparks (LIKE NEW 14 track CD) Steve Lipson !! US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 27m
CD. THE CATHERINE WHEEL - SPARKS ARE GONNA FLY VERY RARE Gatefold UK PROMO US $1.75 [0 bids]
Little Kirk & Trever Sparks - Youth And Youth LP dancehall ragga US $32.07 Buy It Now 5h 28m
JONI MITCHELL court and & sparks LP EX original embossed cover 1974 crosby nash US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 52m
Mael Intuition / Best Of Sparks 1974-76 US $13.23 Buy It Now 6h 27m
SPARKS - DICK AROUND [US] [EP] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $11.89 Buy It Now 7h 21m
Danielle & Rochelle DJ Sparks 'THATS THE WAY / LOVE ME' US $3.19 Buy It Now 7h 28m
Beachwood Sparks - Desert Skies [Vinyl New] US $19.43 Buy It Now 8h 7m
Graham Parker - Squeezing Out Sparks - 5486812 US $10.93 Buy It Now 8h 8m
SPARKS - EXOTIC CREATURES OF THE DEEP - LBRCD111X US $18.82 Buy It Now 8h 9m
Taylor swift sparks fly lim. edition #1739 Brand New and factory sealed US $159.00 [0 bids]
Sparks [LP] by Imogen Heap (Vinyl, Jun-2014, 2 Discs, RCA) US $16.78 Buy It Now 8h 30m
Larry Sparks "Live in Concert" LP Old Homestead OHS 90163 US $19.95 Buy It Now 8h 31m
SPARKS introducing LP Mint- WL Promo WLP PC 34901 w/Press Sheet, Inner US $30.00 Buy It Now 8h 42m
Omillio Sparks - The Payback - Moss - Randy Bowland - Flemuel Brown - New CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Beachwood Sparks - Once Were DJ-ONLY advance CD SubPop US $8.49 Buy It Now 8h 54m
SEAFOOD - SIGNAL SPARKS - 7" - COOKING VINYL US $1.59 [0 bids]
Sparks - Now That I Own The BBC - Deleted UK/European 1996 4 track CD1 US $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 6m
beachwood sparks the tarnished gold rare 13 track cd US $4.79 [0 bids]
SPARKS ALL YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IS SEX DANCE VINYL 12'' US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 24m
LIVEWIREZ TAKIN' IT TO THE STREETS MARLIN MYERS, SPARKS , WRECKA SEALED 12'' US $2.00 Buy It Now 9h 26m
STATE PROPERTY SUN DON'T SHINE DO YOU WANT ME FT YOUNG CHRIS SPARKS OSCHINO 12" US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 37m
12 IN Disco SPARKS I Predict NM! Promo EB507 US $12.99 Buy It Now 9h 56m
12 IN Disco SPARKS Progress NM! Promo EB507 US $12.99 Buy It Now 9h 56m
2001 Gordon Haskell How Wonderful You Are/A Little Help From You (Flying Sparks) US $2.39 [0 bids]
SPARKS PULLING RABBITS OUT OF A HAT ATLANTIC LP RECORD VG+ US $9.60 Buy It Now 10h 29m
This Is It - Melvin Sparks New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $22.71 Buy It Now 10h 40m
SPARKS I PREDICT & MOUSTACHE 12" & PS SEALED SS FRANCE US $20.00 Buy It Now 11h 5m
SPARKS - I PREDICT/ MOUSTACHE- ORIGINAL 1982 FRENCH 7" SP 45 -RON US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 11m
SPARKS I PREDICT & MOUSTACHE 12" & PS FRENCH PRESSING US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 11m
MINNY POPS - Sparks In A Dark Room (remastered) - 2xLP US $38.48 Buy It Now 11h 18m
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield (2012) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 [0 bids]
IMMUNE SYSTEM usa 7" 45 AMBIVALENCE & SPARKS, punk US $15.99 Buy It Now 11h 36m
SPARKS-INTRODUCING SPARKS CD NEW US $17.65 Buy It Now 11h 39m
FRAUSDOTS - COUTURE COUTURE COUTURE - CD SUB POP - THE TYDE - BEACHWOOD SPARKS US $6.40 Buy It Now 11h 41m
Miranda Cosgrove - Sparks Fly by Miranda Cosgrove (CD, Apr-2010, Columbia (USA) US $2.99 [0 bids]
FOUR BRIGHT SPARKS In An Old World Garden / Melody Divine 78 COLUMBIA 5699 US $20.83 Buy It Now 11h 49m
miranda cosgrove sparks fly cd sealed, make an offer US $13.25 [0 bids]
Nick Urata - Ruby Sparks [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (Original... US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 52m
SPARKS Angst In My Pants LP Record CD19347 Original Recording Vinyl US $24.99 Buy It Now 11h 59m
2012 LEAF POP CENTURY AUTO: JORDIN SPARKS #3/5 AUTOGRAPH "AMERICAN IDOL WINNER" US $61.30 Buy It Now 12h 2m
MAYLAY SPARKS - GRAYMATTER NEW CD US $17.37 Buy It Now 12h 20m
LARRY SPARKS - OLD CHURCH YARD - NEW CD US $8.63 Buy It Now 12h 24m
SPARKS ALOT OF 2. ONE LP AND ONE 12" SINGLE.. NM CONDITION. US $19.95 [0 bids]
LARRY SPARKS - BLUE MOUNTAIN MEMORIES NEW CD US $20.61 Buy It Now 12h 33m
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ NEW CD Miranda Cosgrove: Sparks Fly US $10.95 Buy It Now 12h 43m
Imogen Heap - Sparks [Vinyl New] US $19.27 Buy It Now 13h 5m
Graham Parker - Squeezing Out Sparks [CD New] US $11.58 Buy It Now 13h 6m
SPARKLE - OST (CD 2012) NEW SPARKS HOUSTON CEELO GOAPELE EJOGO SUMPTER US $10.99 Buy It Now 13h 6m
Larry Sparks - Old Church Yard [CD New] US $9.31 Buy It Now 13h 6m
Sparks -Dick Around - Enhanced CD Single US $3.19 [0 bids]
Larry Sparks - John Deere Tractor [CD New] US $15.01 Buy It Now 13h 18m
Sparks-1994 magazine article US $8.00 Buy It Now 13h 20m
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield (2009) US $3.19 Buy It Now 13h 21m
SPARKS * BEAT THE CLOCK & BEAT THE CLOCK * 45 RPM * UK IMPORT US $10.00 Buy It Now 13h 41m
The Chrysler - Failures And Sparks CD (2005) US $5.49 Buy It Now 13h 49m
Dark Sparks Blood Petrol Fire / Bullet in the eye Promo CD Single US $5.35 Buy It Now 13h 53m
SPARKS, and Jane Wiedlin, 7" 45 rpm, "Cool Places", The Go Go's, NM+, Ron Mael US $4.50 [0 bids]
Imogen Heap - Sparks - 14 Track US $4.63 [0 bids]
Sparks Plagiarism Radio Sampler 4 Cuts US Promo CD Single US $9.75 [0 bids]
BATZZ in the belfry-Sparks Fly Upward CD NEW US $13.14 Buy It Now 14h 16m
SPARKS 12 Inch Single Fingertips_The Scene 1986 Curb US $3.00 Buy It Now 14h 32m
PERE UBU - WAITING FOR MARY / WINE DARK SPARKS-7" Vinyl-1989 US $4.79 Buy It Now 14h 53m
Sparks-Beat The Clock 7? Single-Framed Wall Clock US $24.03 Buy It Now 15h
BATZZ IN THE BELFRY - SPARKS FLY UPWARD NEW CD US $16.31 Buy It Now 15h 7m
IMOGEN HEAP - SPARKS NEW VINYL US $28.42 Buy It Now 15h 8m
Randy Sparks Presents The Back Porch Majority Epic Label LN-24134 US $9.99 [0 bids]
RAD Soundtrack 1986 ORIGINAL VINYL LP BMX X Games Farnham Beat Farmers Sparks US $80.03 [0 bids]
Clinton Sparks Run This City / Whatever It Takes 12" Single NM 2 copies PROMO US $8.95 Buy It Now 15h 40m
GRAHAM PARKER Squeezing Out Sparks RJ-7584 LP Ah1012 US $9.99 [0 bids]
MELVIN SPARKS Thank You (Pt. 1 & 2) 45 Prestige JAZZ FUNK SOUL Hammond B-3 HEAR US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 51m
SPARKS ~ GET IN THE SWING / PROFILE ~ 1975 UK 7" SINGLE ~ ISLAND WIP.6236 US $7.21 Buy It Now 15h 51m
SPARKS ~ AMATEUR HOUR / LOST & FOUND ~ 1974 UK 7" SINGLE US $7.21 Buy It Now 15h 51m
SPARKS, AMATEUR HOUR ,7" VINYL US $0.80 [1 bids]
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS & SPARKS POSTER PRINT US $6.40 Buy It Now 16h 8m
TOMMY SPARKS - TOMMY SPARKS NEW CD US $18.81 Buy It Now 16h 23m
FRANKIE PAUL & TREVOR SPARKS "I Dont Wanna Be The One" UK Mr Doo US $6.40 Buy It Now 16h 31m
Sparks 2012 tour t shirt US $9.62 [0 bids]
SPARKS:NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON MOTHER EARTH:(1974) EX US $20.83 Buy It Now 16h 50m
Carter/Machover/Shapey - Hidden Sparks-Violin Works By Carter Machover [CD New] US $16.56 Buy It Now 16h 54m
Through The Sparks - Coin Toss Ep [CD New] US $8.77 Buy It Now 16h 56m
SPARKS IN THE SWING EU SPECTRUM TAPE 550 085-4 1993 COMPILATION US $8.00 Buy It Now 17h 6m
BEACHWOOD SPARKS - MAKE THE COWBOY ROBOTS CRY [EP] - NEW CD US $14.23 Buy It Now 17h 10m
TIM SPARKS - TANZ NEW CD US $20.61 Buy It Now 17h 13m
(CP497) Pati Yang, Wires & Sparks - 2012 sealed DJ CD US $4.79 Buy It Now 17h 33m
(CJ657) Woodstar, Life Sparks - 2003 CD US $9.78 Buy It Now 17h 33m
The New Christy Minstrels Under Randy Sparks Ramblin CL 2055 VG / VG US $11.99 Buy It Now 17h 38m
The Quiet Sides of the New Christy Minstrels Under Randy Sparks Columbia CS 9080 US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 38m

More places to buy SPARKS music online Buy SPARKS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPARKS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPARKS Kimono My House ratings distribution

SPARKS Kimono My House reviews

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
3 stars It's not that art rock didn't have its smarmy and oh so clever proponents - QUEEN, 10CC and to a large extent SUPERTRAMP gushed with disingenuous parody that ultimately mocked itself as much as societal mores. SPARKS was an American version of same, but they actually seemed to be living their personae, at least if the album covers are anything to go on. There is a consistent hit hard but lightly character in Sparks that makes them far more endearing than the above, even if less remembered. They took their humor seriously, and their attitude hinted at punkish devil may care, without looking down on their audience.

I admit that I thought their singer was a woman when I first heard them, and the Maels are quite androgynous in appearance as well. On brilliantly breathless tracks like "Amateur Hour" and "Talent is an Asset" (with the immortal line "We are his relatives, that's parenthetical", they do better drag than most drag artistes I have seen, which is doubly amazing since I have to imagine the visuals with Sparks. Other major successes here are the hit opener "This Town ain't Big Enough" and the PROCOL HARUM like "Hasta Manana Monsieur".

Combined with SPARKS' somewhat frenetic style can also be discerned a love for nostalgia, at that time being music of the 1930s and 1940s, but more than just the dipping of the toes we saw with Queen. I hear it drifting in and out of most tunes, particularly "Falling in Love with Myself Again" and "Complaints", fully integrated into the modern rock ensemble which attached equal importance to the entire group. The last few songs of the original LP seem more like add-ons and simply don't stick, especially "Equator", which lacks the punchiness of most of the material.

Being a fan of more serious sounding music, and finding little of it here, I have to confess that this group really found a niche and worked it. There was a consistency in their collective vision that could only come about if they weren't working hard at it, which was another manner in which they foreshadowed the coming movement. But unlike punk, these guys actually had talent and knew how to use it, which is an asset in my book. 3 solid stars.

Send comments to kenethlevine (BETA) | Report this review (#357095) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, December 18, 2010

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars Sparks have apparently been a part of the Prog Archives family for quite some time. Unfortunately, no one have had the pleasure of telling me about it until now. All I can say now is --- let the reviewing begin!

I've been a huge fan of the band ever since I've heard Kimono My House sometime around 2001. After 10 years, 11 albums and two live concerts, it's safe to say that I'm still very much an admirer of Mael brothers and their crazy project of a band. They've had quite a career over the past 40 years and even though far from everything produced by the band can be considered great/essential, there has always been a certain charisma within the band's work that transcended even the lesser albums.

Kimono My House was the band's breakthrough album and features many of the essential Sparks masterpieces like the anthem This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us and Equator. Both of these compositions pretty much define the band's work in the '70s, but unfortunately the album is far from a perfect experience since it's a bit uneven around the edges and has some filler tracks. Best example of this is Thank God It's Not Christmas, which might seem like quite a fun little track title but it clearly shows that Sparks material from this era wasn't meant to go beyond the 5 minute mark.

Likely there are enough highlights to make Kimono My House a highly recommended release. I would especially like to recommend Hasta Maņana Monsieur and In My Family, two fun and quirky songs that shows us just how versatile the band could be.

***** star songs: This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us (3:05) Hasta Maņana Monsieur (3:52) Equator (4:42)

**** star songs: Amateur Hour (3:37) Falling In Love With Myself Again (3:03) Here In Heaven (2:48) Talent Is An Asset (3:21) In My Family (3:48)

*** star songs: Thank God It's Not Christmas (5:07) Complaints (2:50)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#448209) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review by Warthur
4 stars The eccentric Mael brothers - with pinup Russell being one of the most high-pitched male pop singers of all time, and brooding and mysterious Ron lurking behind the keyboards with his Chaplin moustache - are the creative core of Sparks, and Kimono My House saw them fusing their self-deprecating sense of humour with post-Roxy Music art-glam rock to create a bizarre but endlessly fascinating album. The best song is, of course, the opening This Town Ain't Big Enough For the Both of Us, but every other song on the album exudes a similarly hyper-tense air of paranoia, self-doubt, and sarcastic wit. A breath of fresh air in 1974 prefiguring the punk revolution, Kimono My House remains inviting to this day.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#516696) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Review by tarkus1980
5 stars The best Sparks album (by a slim margin over the debut) is also one of the most hilariously front-loaded albums I've ever heard. The first six tracks are all fantastic, albeit all cut from the same stylistic cloth, but the last four (which are also cut from the same stylistic cloth, more or less) are a clear step down, and I always finish the album with a hankering for just one more great track. Still, the highs are so high that I can justify this grade to myself without too much difficulty.

After the first two albums basically went nowhere commercially, the Halfnelson version of the group dissolved, and the Mael brothers relocated to Britain to record with what basically became a revolving door of supporting musicians. The avant-bubble gum sound of the debut and the jangle pop of Woofer were tossed aside, and in their place the band turned to the slickest, richest, most European and least American-sounding glam pop sound imaginable from the early 70s. Yes, the band mixes up the genres that are grafted into this base sound, and there's a good deal of variety in the sounds one finds from song to song (or within a given song), but make no mistake, the band has gone all in on a pretty specific kind of approach. It's one BIG ANTHEM after BIG ANTHEM, driven by Russell singing ridiculous (in a good way) lyrics set to terrific vocal melodies over rich and varied instrumental parts, and if you're into that sort of thing you could find this album a total blast. That said, I can totally understand how somebody could hate this album; it's slick in a way that has little to do with the origins of rock (white men butchering black men's music), and the fact that it often sounds so much like ABBA (whom I quite like, but I can completely understand why somebody wouldn't) means that it can't help but be a polarizing album. Personally, I love the sound when it's firing on all cylinders, but I do get worn down by it, and the lack of as many clever ideas in the last four tracks definitely doesn't help keep me from wilting near the end.

But holy hell, I love those first six tracks. "This Town Ain't Big Enough for the Both of Us" is a boring choice for a finalist in the "Best Sparks Song" competition (the choice is boring, not the song), but sometimes things are obvious for a reason. After the gradual fade-in, with Russell singing the first verse over a relatively subdued keyboard part, the song becomes absolutely bonkers and fantastic, with loud guitar riffs, B-Western (the "B" stands for "Best") gunshots, hilariously majestic organ chords, over-the-top guitar wanks, and above all Russell proclaiming bizarre "if we battle I'm going to win" imagery in his own faux-operatic manner. "Amateur Hour" is an up-beat number centered around a guitar line that doubles as the chorus melody, full of variations in tempo and intensity, and with Russell singing an amazing melody about teenagers learning to become good at sex. Best line: "Dance laugh wine dine and talk and sing / But those cannot replace what is the real thing / It's a lot like playing the violin / You cannot start off and be Yehudi Menuhin." "Falling in Love With Myself Again," as you might expect, is a love song for a narcissist, based around a bombastic waltz crossed with what's essentially circus music, and it's impossible for me to not have the chorus echo around in my head afterwards (and fortunately, I'm happy for it to be there).

It's not an easy task to pick out clear favorites out of this group of six tracks, but in giving it some thought, I find myself inclined to pick "This Town ..." and "Here in Heaven." The story behind "Here in Heaven" is great: a Romeo and Juliet pair make a suicide pact, Romeo goes through with it, Juliet backs out, Romeo is kinda sad and kinda pissed off about his situation. In terms of music, the song has long been a favorite of mine for singing in the shower, especially for the fun contrast between the tense descending melody in the verses and the chorus in an appropriate higher register ("Up here in heaven without you/Up here in heaven without you/Up here in heaven without you/It is hell knowing that your health will keep you out of here for many many years), and I've always especially admired the uneven intensity of the instrumentation under the chorus. Best line: "Juliet, I thought we had agreed/Now I know why you let me take the lead."

Up next is a track that I find myself overlooking if I'm not careful, but which is just about as great as the others. "Thank God It's Not Christmas" is a song about how fun life is for somebody on every day except for Christmas, when he has to spend the day with his wife, and the metamorphosis from the loud guitar part that starts the song, to the quieter parts of the verses, to the re-emergence of intensity at the end of each verse, and finally into the enormous chorus, is one of the best parts of an album that's full of great parts. And finally, rounding out this stretch, is "Hasta Manana Monsieur," which basically sounds exactly like ABBA from a couple of years later, except with a slightly heavier bottom. The lyrics are way more hilarious than anything you'll find on an ABBA album, though; they concern a doofus foreign exchange student who fell in love with his host but isn't even sure what language she speaks, so he tries a gibberish mix of whatever terms he can pick up. The best line of the album: "You mentioned Kant and I was shocked, so shocked/You know, where I come from, none of the girls have such foul tongues." Musically, well, I tend to like ABBA, so I like the song, and if you don't like ABBA, you'll probably hate it.

So the first six tracks are amazing, and the album seems well on its way to wedging its way into my top 50 ... but then it kinda loses me. Out of "Talent is an Asset," "Complaints" and "In My Family," I'd say that "Complaints" comes closest to being a great track, thanks to the contrast between the lilting verses and the up-tempo chorus (the middle-eight is a lot of fun too), but it still doesn't quite get to that level for me, and both "Talent" and "Family" (which tend to get mixed together in my head in such a way that I can't always remember which parts belong to which song) strike me as sounding like the album's style was left out in the sun a little too long. The closing "Equator" makes a stab at doing something significantly different, as it's a relatively slow, moody song about a guy realizing that he has no shot of finding the girl he's waiting for (after she told him she'd meet him at the equator, which should have been a clue right there that things just weren't looking his way), but the song just irritates me to no end. Well, not so much the song on the whole as any time that Russell sings the word "Equator," or, as he sings in the chorus (in a layer of echoey falsetto), "Eee-quay-tah, Eee- quay-tah" over and over. It also doesn't help that the song's coda is in much the same vein as the one to "Nothing is Sacred," with Russell singing the word "Equator" a capella and ad nauseum (with occasional interjections of "She said she'd be right there!") over the chorus. What a horrible ending to a mostly great album.

What irritates me most about the drop-off at the end of the album is that the band had some great material in reserve that could have been used instead. The version I have (on a two-fer with Big Beat) contains a pair of fantastic B-sides that would definitely have improved the album with their inclusion. "Barbecutie" is yet more bombastic glam-pop (about a man who's about to be had for dinner), this time put into rocker form and centered around a ripper of a bass riff, and "Lost and Found" is majestic pop (about somebody who finds a lost wallet and feels no remorse for having a good time with it), heavy on guitar and keyboards, which paves the way for the better material on the following Propaganda. Maybe a proper album with these would rate even higher for me (I am giving it a ***** rating, but it's a top 100 album for me, whereas it could be higher in my list), maybe it wouldn't, but just as with a hypothetical Sparks without "Biology 2," I'd have to think about it.

So ok, it's not perfect, but it's still great for the most part, and everybody should hear it at least once. For what it's worth, this album clearly had a major influence on Queen, and I don't like Queen much at all, and I still really like (almost love) this album, so anybody who likes Queen should definitely be all over this.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#1133227) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 17, 2014

5 stars You will occasionally bump into those who lament the contemporary era of music, where good musicians apparently never seem to get popular while in the 70s, apparently again, talent always came to the fore. Well, Sparks is all the proof you will ever need that that is not true. Complex and chall ... (read more)

Report this review (#756648) | Posted by rogerthat | Tuesday, May 22, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPARKS "Kimono My House"