I AM

Moonlight Sky I Am album cover

Buy MOONLIGHT SKY Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. I Am (Intro) (1:36)
2. The Look in Your Eyes (6:14)
3. King of the Golden Ring (7:30)
4. Secrets (3:02)
5. One Day One Night (6:56)
6. I Am Blues (5:50)

- Miha Petric / guitars
- Andraz Krzič / vocals, keyboards
- Janez Moder / bass
- Ziga Kozar / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

MOONLIGHT SKY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MOONLIGHT SKY I Am Music

I'AmI'Am
Nika / Nsk Germany 2009

More places to buy MOONLIGHT SKY music online Buy MOONLIGHT SKY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MOONLIGHT SKY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MOONLIGHT SKY I Am ratings distribution

MOONLIGHT SKY I Am reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars Moonlight Sky is Slovenia's most popular progressive band, if that counts for anything. They're the only ones from this country really intent on trying to share their music with foreign audiences. Their first effort already had some success (voted for album of the month on one progressive website ... (read more)

Report this review (#335336) | Posted by maribor | Friday, November 26, 2010 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Moonlight Sky is a rare view, here in Slovenia. Once a marvelous prog scene (Predmestje, September, Izvir...) is now overflown with average bands. But Moonlight Sky showed everyone that prog is a great music genre and that one can (partially) succeed in it even in Slovenia. "I Am" is Moonlight Sk ... (read more)

Report this review (#299160) | Posted by kole | Tuesday, September 14, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MOONLIGHT SKY "I Am"