LIL' BEETHOVEN

Sparks

Sparks Lil' Beethoven album cover

Buy SPARKS Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. The Rhythm Thief (5:15)
2. How Do I Get To Carnegie Hall? (3:50)
3. What Are All These Bands So Angry About? (3:32)
4. I Married Myself (4:58)
5. Ride 'Em Cowboy (4:20)
6. My Baby's Taking Me Home (4:42)
7. Your Call's Very Important To Us. Please Hold. (4:11)
8. Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls (7:07)
9. Suburban Homeboy (2:58)

Search SPARKS Lil' Beethoven lyrics

Search SPARKS Lil' Beethoven tabs

- Ron Mael / Keyboards, orchestrations, and programming
- Russell Mael / Vocals, and programming
- Tammy Glover / Drums
- Dean Menta / Guitar

Thanks to questionsneverknown for the addition

SPARKS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPARKS Lil' Beethoven Music

Repertoire 1999
PropagandaPropaganda
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Fontana Island 2006
THE SHAMBLES reviving sparks early tracks demos CD JAPAN POWER POP MOD L@@K US $19.99 Buy It Now 48m 8s
NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS LP Randy Sparks Ramblin' NEAR MINT VINYL FREE SHIPPING US $10.39 Buy It Now 49m 28s
NM LP~JERRY BUTLER~Ice 'N' Hot~[Original 1982 FOUNTRAIN Issue]~MELVIN SPARKS~ US $5.97 Buy It Now 50m 41s
Balls by Sparks (CD, Aug-2000, Oglio Records) US $8.25 [0 bids]
51m 28s
SPARKS**MAEL INTUITION: BEST OF SPARKS 1974-76**CD US $10.95 Buy It Now 56m 12s
The Best Of Sparks LP US $8.00 [0 bids]
GRAHAM PARKER - Extended Versions (Live) CD - NEW - Squeezing Out Sparks US $0.99 [0 bids]
JIMMY LUNCEFORD: The Last Sparks 1941-44 (jazz LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
LIO Suite Sixtine RARE LP Sparks 1983 CANADA Telex Synth NM ron US $220.00 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Jordin Sparks by Jordin Sparks CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 32m
SPARKS UK 1994 6 MIX CD Single When Do I Get To Sing My Way 234462 MINT US $5.95 Buy It Now 1h 41m
SPARKS UK 1995 CD Single WHEN I KISS YOU I Hear Charlie Parker Playing 26426.2 US $4.69 Buy It Now 1h 41m
EDITORS ALL SPARKS CD RARE Includes 3 NON-LP Tracks * NEW * VIDEO SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 52m
CHARLIE EARLAND -(LP)-IN THE POCKET WITH H.PERSON, M. SPARKS & I. MUHAMMAD -1982 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
SPARKS terminal jive Japan MINI LP SHM-CD US $29.99 [1 bids]
SPARKS no.1 in heaven Japan MINI LP SHM-CD US $29.99 [0 bids]
GREG & REBECCA SPARKS - Field of Your Soul (CD 1993) BASH N THE CODE Etcetera US $2.99 [0 bids]
GRAHAM PARKER Squeezing Out Sparks Brinsley Schwarz ORIG NO BARCODE 79 LP SEALED US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
sparks - when i'm with you - 7" vinyl single US $15.34 Buy It Now 2h 53m
(16D) Sparks Fly, Creatures - DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 3h 24m
(CP204) Pati Yang, Wires & Sparks EP - 2012 DJ CD US $5.10 Buy It Now 4h 7m
1980 - SPARKS - Terminal Jive - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $15.34 Buy It Now 4h 8m
NM 12"~SPARKS~Tips For Teens~Don't Shoot Me~{Original 1981 WHY-TI~UK IMPORT]~ US $11.97 Buy It Now 4h 8m
EXC 12"~SUPERCAT~TREVOR SPARKS~Dollly My Baby~[x7 Mixes/Remixes]~[1993]~SONY~ US $11.90 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Sparks - Near Perfect US $7.52 Buy It Now 4h 11m
RARE ROCKABILLY THE SPARKS 45 ON DECCA ROAMIN' CANDLE- GREAT GUITAR US $49.99 [0 bids]
PEPPINO D'AGOSTINO: SPARKS; 1987 SHANACHIE 96004 SEALED LP; CD LONG OUT OF PRINT US $11.00 Buy It Now 4h 43m
RARE FIND, THE NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS, VINTAGE VINYL LP CL 1941 Randy Sparks VG+ US $4.00 [0 bids]
Loveless 688610001022 Orbiter/Sparks On A String/Compact Disc/Rare/Hard To Find US $9.95 [0 bids]
RACHEL Way to My Heart CD 1991 CHERYL JEWEL Heli Sterner JENNIFER YORK SPARKS US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Sparks live concert London 20th March 2004 very small mini poster print A5 size US $25.57 Buy It Now 5h 34m
SPARKS "I PREDICT" 45 PS US $4.49 Buy It Now 5h 38m
SPARKS 45 BEAT THE CLOCK UK PRESS RON MAEL 45 RECORD US $17.00 Buy It Now 5h 52m
CLINTON SPARKS & BUSTA RYMES New Crack City CD US $19.18 Buy It Now 5h 54m
SPARKS & JANE WIEDLIN Cool Places 45 rpm PICTURE SLEEVE Atlantic 1983 New Wave US $6.95 Buy It Now 5h 55m
LOT 8-track SPARKS Propaganda Indiscreet Kimono My House A Woofer in UNTESTED US $6.99 [0 bids]
Through the Sparks Almanac (MMX) Year of Beasts CD US $7.08 Buy It Now 6h
PHYLLIS TAYLOR SPARKS - ACCENTS FOR SOLO HARP NEW CD US $15.53 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Jordin Sparks by Jordin Sparks (CD, Nov-2007, 19/Jive Recordings) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Jordin Sparks by Jordin Sparks (CD, Nov-2007, 19/Jive Recordings) US $3.00 [0 bids]
SPARKS big boy ISLAND 7-inch WIP 6337! US $8.51 Buy It Now 6h 46m
SPARKS girl from Germany BEARSVILLE 7-inch K 15516! US $13.65 Buy It Now 6h 46m
SPARKS never turn your back on mother Earth ISLAND 7-inch WIP 6211! US $8.53 Buy It Now 6h 46m
Squeezing Out Sparks by Graham Parker (Arista...1979) G+ LP US $2.00 Buy It Now 6h 55m
SPARKS Angst In My Pants LP Record CD19347 Original Recording Vinyl US $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 58m
BEACHWOOD SPARKS - S/T - CD SUB POP LAMBCHOP SHINS APPLES IN STEREO US $6.99 [0 bids]
7h
Mystic Chords of Memory S/T NEW Beachwood Sparks ships Fast not a promo US $3.99 [0 bids]
RANDY SPARKS: Hazy Sunshine (vocalists vinyl 45) dj US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 22m
New Christy Minstrels RAMBLIN' "Green Green" LP record Randy Sparks cs US $9.07 Buy It Now 7h 27m
SPARKS -- Pulling rabbits out of a hat -- 1984 LP release US $6.00 Buy It Now 7h 35m
SPARKS - "Pretending To Be Drunk" 1984 1st US PROMO ONLY 7" Single - Atlantic US $17.88 Buy It Now 7h 41m
RANDY SPARKS: The Big Night (oldies vinyl 45) wol US $10.00 Buy It Now 8h
SPARKS Big Beat 1st US press Columbia WLPromo Ron, Russell Mael Halfnelson US $14.95 [0 bids]
Sixteen Deluxe - Emits Showers of Sparks (CD, 1998) Promo US $4.99 [0 bids]
Larry Sparks & The Lonesome Ramblers - 'Ramblin' Bluegrass - Cassette SEALED US $4.99 [0 bids]
Graham Parker & the Rumour- Squeezing Out Sparks- used cassette- mint US $1.00 Buy It Now 8h 48m
SPARKS, LARRY sparklin' bluegrass VG/VG USA KB-531 | 13-1119-027 US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 20m
SPARKS, LARRY kinda lonesome VG/VG USA L101 / 791236 | 13-1119-028 US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 20m
SPARKS, LARRY the footsteps of tradition G/VG USA KB-527 | 13-1119-031 US $17.99 Buy It Now 9h 20m
Zero 1 CD featuring Hal Sparks, Miles Loretta, Robert Hall Zero One US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 26m
Coldplay Promo cassette Seal SPARKS CAREFUL WHERE YOU STAND YELLOW SEE YOU SOON US $49.99 Buy It Now 10h 47m
Pop Promo 45 TOM SPARKS (Walkin' Down a) Country Road o US $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 56m
Sparks Amateur Hour 7" vinyl single record UK WIP6203 ISLAND 1974 US $22.09 Buy It Now 10h 59m
Whitney Houston & Jordin Sparks Celebrate Japan Promo 1 Trk CD Single RARE US $99.99 Buy It Now 11h 30m
NM 12"~GEORGE NOOKS~TREVOR SPARKS~SLUGGY RANKS~We Have The Sound~Dub Version~ US $19.90 Buy It Now 11h 41m
LARRY SPARKS - COLDEST PART OF WINTER NEW CD US $22.09 Buy It Now 11h 54m
THE SPARKS DEBUT ALBUM 1972 ORIG. WHITE LABEL PROMO VINYL LP EX+ VERY RARE US $99.99 Buy It Now 12h 2m
The NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS TODAY Randy Sparks LP STEREO Shrinkwrap Columbia 60s US $19.00 Buy It Now 12h 11m
EDITORS All Sparks CD w CICADA REMIX & video + From The Outside htf / oop US $14.99 [0 bids]
Catherine Wheel - Sparks Are Gonna Fly - Promo Only CD Single (CSK 12569) US $15.99 Buy It Now 12h 31m
Jordin Sparks - S/T JAPAN CD+1Bonus Mint W/OBI #33-4 US $7.14 Buy It Now 12h 34m
7"-Single TREVOR WHITE - Crazy Kids (1976 ) RARE GERMANY PS / THE JOOK / SPARKS US $79.99 Buy It Now 13h 16m
NM- LARRY SPARKS COUNTRY LP IN SHRINK WRAP - BLUES SPARKS! REBEL 1618! US $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 44m
Jordin Sparks - For Now - CD US $279.99 Buy It Now 13h 46m
Maylay Sparks - Graymatter - Promo Only CD (RR0022) US $6.99 Buy It Now 14h 13m
Beachwood Sparks by Beachwood Sparks (PROMO CD, Mar-2000, Sub Pop (USA)) US $8.25 Buy It Now 14h 46m
SPARKS Exotic Creatures Of The Deep JAPAN LImited CD+DVD OBI SEALED +1 2008 US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 2m
Miranda Cosgrove - Sparks Fly by Miranda Cosgrove (CD, Apr-2010, Columbia (USA) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Sparks ?- Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth - ex Yugoslavia US $20.00 Buy It Now 15h 33m
Agent Sparks,NEW CD,Red Rover US $2.29 Buy It Now 15h 35m
SPARKLE CD - SOUNDTRACK (2012) - NEW UNOPENED - WHITNEY HOUSTON JORDIN SPARKS US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 44m
SPARKS - NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON MOTHER EARTH WIP 6211 7" VINYL RECORD VG 29 US $5.10 Buy It Now 15h 45m
SPARKS propaganda LP 11 track pink rim label with inner in title stickered sleev US $17.55 Buy It Now 15h 50m
I'm a Gittar Player by Melvin Sparks (CD, Jun-1997, Cannonball Records) Jazz US $0.99 [0 bids]
Larry Sparks : New Highway CD (1998) US $9.82 Buy It Now 16h 10m
Tori Sparks - Scorpion In The Story CD US $15.24 Buy It Now 16h 16m
BEACHWOOD SPARKS - TARNISHED GOLD NEW VINYL US $30.04 Buy It Now 16h 35m
Chrysler,NEW CD,Failures & Sparks US $6.49 Buy It Now 16h 35m
SPARKS, A WOOFER IN TWEETER'S CLOTHING, LP 1973 GERMANY 1ST PRESS A1/B1 VG/EX US $27.28 Buy It Now 17h 4m
SPARKS, BIG BEAT, LP 1976 ORIGINAL US EX/VG+, INNER/SL BL 34359 US $27.28 Buy It Now 17h 4m
SPARKS, INDISCREET, LP 1975 UK VG/VG+, GATEFOLD/SL ILPS 9345 US $11.92 Buy It Now 17h 4m
SPARKS - MORODER - FUNNY FACE - rare Italy ps 7'' US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 20m
SPARKS_Exotic Creatures Of The Deep_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $9.39 Buy It Now 17h 23m
GROVER Tiny Blue Sparks CD MOGWAI Mono UK NEW Sealed US $17.49 Buy It Now 17h 59m
Sparks Jordin - Battlefield - 88697558482 US $17.76 Buy It Now 18h 10m
SPARKS ACHOO USA ISLAND PROMO RARE VINTAGE VINYL 7" RECORD GLAM ROCK RON MAEL US $23.99 Buy It Now 18h 25m
Beachwood Sparks Tarnished Gold Loser Vinyl Double 2 LP Gram Parsons Shins US $69.99 Buy It Now 18h 29m
HUI / WORTHINGTON / CHRISTIE / KULESHA / MORISON - & BLUE SPARKS BURN NEW CD US $24.00 Buy It Now 18h 56m
SPARKS - INTRODUCING SPARKS - LBRCDRUS US $20.25 Buy It Now 19h 4m
Sparks - New Music For Amnesiacs - The Essential Collection - LBRCD7 US $28.79 Buy It Now 19h 10m

More places to buy SPARKS music online Buy SPARKS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPARKS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPARKS Lil' Beethoven ratings distribution

SPARKS Lil' Beethoven reviews

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
5 stars It took Sparks another six years to follow up Gratuitous Sax & Senseless Violins, but Balls was clearly not what the audiences wanted to hear by that point in time. Instead of sinking even deeper into electronic soundscapes and alienating even more fans, Sparks made a genius move of moving away from the tradition pop music and leap into the domain of pure Art Rock!

The duo dropped the synth-pop sound and began developing music based upon piano arangements and lyrics of Ron Mael and Russell Mael's vocals. New inspiration sources like a clear incorporation of classical music, distinct piano lines, synthesized orchestration and multi-tracking was brought in to completely change the band as we've known them for the last 30 years. This was clearly a huge leap into the unknown which most long lasting acts wouldn't even imagine of taking, but Sparks were clearly brave enough to undertake such a move!

The final result was a smashing success with the critics, something that Sparks haven't achieved since the early '70s! It was a bit unfortunate that the music on Lil' Beethoven was ignored by the mainstream audiences, although it is somewhat understandable since this album wasn't streamlined for anyone who can't handle Art Rock. This music might seem very simplistic at first, but this is far from a simple record that most people would associate with pop music, a weird contrast indeed!

A DVD produced by Demon Vision was also released of a live performance of the album. The live performance was filmed in March 2004 at the Södra Teatern here in Stockholm, Sweden and I was there to witness the even! Sparks performed the album in all its complete glory and followed it by a set of twelve older classics. Truly a magical once in a lifetime event.

I clearly have a soft spot for Lil' Beethoven, but it's not based on a completely sentimental level. There compositions are truly a spectacle to behold and I have no intention of ruining any surprises for you. Seek out this album and find the magic for yourself!

***** star songs: The Rhythm Thief (5:19) What Are All These Bands So Angry About? (3:32) I Married Myself (4:58) Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls (7:07)

**** star songs: How Do I Get To Carnegie Hall? (3:50) Ride 'Em Cowboy (4:20) My Baby's Taking Me Home (4:42) Your Call's Very Important To Us, Please Hold (4:11) Suburban Homeboy (2:58)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#450577) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 21, 2011

Review by tarkus1980
4 stars It's safe to say that nobody saw this coming, and with good reason. Sparks' emergence from the depths of 80s oblivion was a nice story, but the way it happened (with the band embracing contemporary techno) wasn't especially surprising, and their output, while good, was hardly on par with their best work. Plus, the group's mini-resurgence could just as easily have been attributed to scaling back its workload as to any significant increase in creativity; putting aside Plagiarism (which was just rearrangements of old material), the band's last two albums had each come after a break of six years. Yes, both Gratuitous Sax and Balls had some real gems, but on the whole the band's grand synth pop experiment (now seven albums long if we're counting Plagiarism) had really run out of steam. At this point was going to take a major change of direction to change the band's fortunes.

I really don't know exactly how the inspiration for this album's approach, which I will dub "chamber techno" even though not everything falls under that categorization, came to Russell and Ron, but the idea must have come to them in a pretty short span of time, because they started recording this album about a year after releasing Balls and released it about a year after that. To the extent that this album (at least the first seven tracks; the eighth and ninth tracks need to be categorized on their own) has a formula, it can be described as following this pattern:

1. The music is repetitive in a manner that best emulates techno.

2. The instrumentation is stripped down to a minimal number of keyboard parts, often using "orchestral" synth patches.

3. Percussion is minimal, mostly consisting of an occasional tympani, but certainly not used to generate the primary rhythmic pulse.

4. The primary rhythmic pulse, in turn, comes from the vocals, which tend to grab onto a small number of phrases and repeat them over and over, with occasional vocal asides.

In the first seven tracks, only one, "What Are All These Bands So Angry About?" breaks from the formula significantly (no techno here, though it does have big booming tympanies). The song is essentially an old man rant against kids and their music these days, but it's done in an impressive manner, correctly noting that bands can out-anger and out-profane each other only so much, and there's something oddly piercing about the "Some might have done what we'll never do" line (which comes after namechecking several great musicians) near the end. The formula itself, then, is forcefully introduced with the opening "The Rhythm Thief," which begins with Russell saying "I am the rhythm thief/Say goodbye to the beat/I am the rhythm thief/auf wiedersehen to the beat" over quiet synth strings and quiet repetitions of the phrase "rhythm rhythm rhythm thief," before exploding into a bombastic chorus of "OH NO! WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO? Lights out, Ibiza, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO??" over very bombastic parts. The ensuing section is every bit as interesting, mostly because the main rhythmic strike comes from "back" in the phrase "You'll never get it back, you'll never get it back/The rhythm thief has got it and you'll never get it back ..." but also because of the busy bombast coming from Ron's keys underneath. Over the rest of the song, these two main sections are repeated over and over, in whole and in part, until the final conclusion where the introduction, the chorus, and the "never get it back" sections are largely smooshed together. To be honest, I think that Ron missed a chance for an extra level of subversion (especially given the album title) which could have come if he'd bothered to put the sections into sonata form (which could be done with a little bit of reordering), but overall the song is a magnificent statement, not only as a tone-setter for the album but also a full rejection of its techno-pop past.

"How Do I Get to Carnegie Hall" (or, as Russell pronounces it in a way that drives my wife batty, 'Car-NEG-ie Hall') is another clear instance of the formula, except for the fact that orchestral patches are pushed aside (the more bombastic moments don't pretend to be anything other than synths) and that the keyboards are set to sound like a grand piano. The lyrics and rhythmic drive are based around Russell incessantly reciting the setup and punchine of the old "How do I get to Carnegie Hall"/"Practice, man, practice!" joke, with a smattering of other lyrics and occasional other looped bits, like the word "Steinway" or "bravo!" over rhythmic applause and the busy piano. Amidst all of the main chunks of the song, though, I've always found the quiet "still there is no sign of you" line as the most impactful bit.

After "What Are All These Bands So Angry About?" comes "I Married Myself," a quieter song that I used to skip whenever I listened to the album, and while I still don't quite love it, I like it more than I used to. I would best describe it as "variations on a theme from two snippets of an unwritten Wings ballad," and I don't love the bits that are repeated (not to mention that tapping into the same general idea as "Falling in Love With Myself Again" irritates me a little), I've come to like them. Much better is "Ride 'Em Cowboy," which is propelled by electric piano (with occasional synth strings and synth harpsichord draped on top) while Russell sings all sorts of brief snippets hinting at stories of going from bad to worse (sample lines: "From wowed to bored/Ole, then gored").

After "Cowboy" is a track that, along with "The Rhythm Thief," best displays the potential of this album to take simple ideas, repeated incessantly, and make them into something great. "My Baby's Taking Me Home" consists of Russell singing the chorus well over 100 times, with the music building from a simple set of keyboard lines into a thickly arranged explosion (complete with snippets of actual guitar and actual drums), and with a fascinating mid-song monologue that fits in perfectly with the atmosphere of the rest. The song taps into the same kind of anthemic simplicity that used to fuel songs like "Hey Jude" or "Isn't it a Pity," and while that won't win anybody over who hates those songs, it works just fine for somebody like me who loves them. On the other side of the spectrum, though, comes the best example of the album's potential to be annoying as hell. "Your Call is Very Important to Us, Please Hold" is amusing for about 30 seconds, with the opening "I'm getting mixed signals, mixed signals, mixed mixed mixed signals" bit and the first glimpse of the main portion of the song, but the rest of the song makes for one of the longest and most excruciating 4:11 experiences I can think of. I guess that part of the point of the song was to call up the same level of stress and aggravation that comes from being put on hold for a long time, and I respect the effort, but I feel like they went too far. Once again, Sparks shows its ability to mess up in even the best of circumstances.

"Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls" sets the situation right, though. At first it sounds like it's going to be a lovely ballad, albeit with an amusingly bitter title, but then a piercing "wah wah wah wah" from multiple Russells pops up, and then there's a lumbering metallic guitar sound (from Faith No More guitarist Dean Menta), and then suddenly the track becomes the first heavy-guitar-based Sparks song since Big Beat (not counting Plagiarism). The lyrics primarily consist of a really long rant about gold-digging women ending up with ugly rich guys, and while the pedantic detail it goes into could be considered obnoxious, the combination of the rant with pseudo-tough guitars, pounding drums and repeated interjections like "it ain't done with smoke and mirrors!" (as well as repeated instances of the "wah wah wah wah" bit) manages to make the track rather intriguing. It sounds like nothing else on the album to this point, and while the track is a little ridiculous, the contrast between it and the rest of the album is enough to make it a crucial piece of the album.

Finally, the closing vaudeville-inspired "Suburban Homeboy" has pretty much nothing in common with the rest of the album, and it could be considered an out-of-place novelty piece if somebody felt so inclined, but I love it to pieces anyway. The lyrics take on an easy target, namely rich white teenagers (and, in the last verse, rich white graduates of fancy schools) who pretend to be black and ghetto, and while there's a bit of a "shooting fish in a barrel" to it, the lyrics are so silly that I can forgive the relatively low degree of difficulty. "I am a suburban homeboy with a suburban ho right by my side/I am a suburban homeboy and I say 'yo dawg' to my detailing guy." If I'm stupid for liking this song so much, so be it.

Overall, I like this album about as much as I can like any album without quite loving it. After all, it does have a song ("Your Call...") that I really don't like much, and another song ("I Married Myself") that I tend to find a little boring. Plus, as much as I really respect and admire the cleverness needed to take an approach completely unlike any I've ever heard elsewhere, I admit that I sometimes catch myself thinking that the songs go too long, even if their excessive length is part of the point. Honestly, though, these are just nit-picks. If it's not quite on the level of the debut or Kimono, then it's very close, and every Sparks fan (who somehow doesn't know this album already) needs to own this. Let's hear it for the one of the all-time great comeback albums, too.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#1166428) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, April 27, 2014

Post a review of SPARKS "Lil' Beethoven"