LIL' BEETHOVEN

Sparks

Sparks Lil' Beethoven album cover

Buy SPARKS Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. The Rhythm Thief (5:15)
2. How Do I Get To Carnegie Hall? (3:50)
3. What Are All These Bands So Angry About? (3:32)
4. I Married Myself (4:58)
5. Ride 'Em Cowboy (4:20)
6. My Baby's Taking Me Home (4:42)
7. Your Call's Very Important To Us. Please Hold. (4:11)
8. Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls (7:07)
9. Suburban Homeboy (2:58)

Search SPARKS Lil' Beethoven lyrics

Search SPARKS Lil' Beethoven tabs

- Ron Mael / Keyboards, orchestrations, and programming
- Russell Mael / Vocals, and programming
- Tammy Glover / Drums
- Dean Menta / Guitar

Thanks to questionsneverknown for the addition

SPARKS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPARKS Lil' Beethoven Music

Rhino / Wea 1991
IndiscreetIndiscreet
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Fontana Island 2006
Sparks - National Crime Awareness Week - ZYX Music - ZYX 6923-8Sparks - National Crime Awareness Week - ZYX Music - ZYX 6923-8
Single · Import
ZYX Music
Sparks - Indiscreet NEW CD US $7.96 Buy It Now 35m 34s
JAPAN MINI LP CD NEW SEALED HALFNELSON SPARKS TODD RUNDGREN US $39.99 Buy It Now 35m 45s
BEACHWOOD SPARKS Tarnished Gold US 45rpm vinyl 2LP + download SEALED/NEW US $30.79 Buy It Now 56m 31s
SPARKS-This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us UK 7" EX Cond US $9.71 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Sparks - Kimono My House UK 1st Test Press Original Island TP ILPS 9272 1U VG++ US $87.54 Buy It Now 1h 34m
GORDON HASKELL shadows on the wall CD 12 track (tdbcd068) uk flying sparks 2002 US $14.28 Buy It Now 1h 45m
SPARKS- SOMETHING FOR THE GIRL WITH EVERYTHING VINYL 7" 45RPM p US $1.60 Buy It Now 1h 57m
SPARKS- LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS VINYL 7" 45RPM co US $1.60 Buy It Now 2h 4m
SPARKS LARRY - THE BEST OF LARRY SPARKS - REBCD7522 US $14.10 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Sparks Your No 1 Song In Heaven 12" Vinyl Single US $12.16 Buy It Now 2h 20m
1970'S Newspaper Clipping : Ron & Russell Mael, The Sparks go to the movies US $11.35 Buy It Now 2h 31m
1970'S Newspaper Clipping : The Sparks Get back into the swing US $11.35 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Poster Size Advert 15X12 The Sparks , Propoganda & Kimono MY House Albums US $19.45 Buy It Now 2h 40m
GRAHAM PARKER SQUEEZING OUT SPARKS white label promo JAPAN US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Poster Size Advert 15x12 The Sparks : Get in The Swing Single US $19.45 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Yellow Red Sparks S/T LP White Vinyl X/100 Rare Sold Out OOP Avett Brothers  US $59.99 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Jordin Sparks by Jordin Sparks (CD, Nov-2007, 19/Jive Recordings) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Sparks - Beat The Clock - 7" Single - Vinyl Record US $1.60 [0 bids]
SPARKS 'LOOKS, LOOKS. LOOKS' UK 7" SINGLE US $6.08 Buy It Now 3h 28m
MAYLAY SPARKS - FLASKWORTHY [PA] * - NEW CD US $13.70 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Old Church Yard by Larry Sparks (CD, May-2003, Rebel) US $3.19 [0 bids]
TIGERBOMBS '1000 SPARKS' EU PICTURE SLEEVE 7" SINGLE US $21.06 Buy It Now 3h 38m
SPARKS when i kiss you CD 5 track radio edit b/w red jerry remix, when i dub you US $8.09 Buy It Now 3h 56m
SPARKS,LARRY-Let Him Lead You CD NEW US $11.64 Buy It Now 3h 56m
SPARKS,LARRY-John Deere Tractor CD NEW US $16.19 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Sparks - Kimono My House - 1974 Island Records ILPS 9272 Vinyl US $32.42 Buy It Now 3h 59m
Sparks(7" Vinyl)Amateur Hour-Island-WIP 6203-UK-Ex/Ex US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Clinton Sparks & Kanye West - Touch the Sky (CD) US $2.74 Buy It Now 4h 36m
TEEN ROCK & ROLL 45RPM RECORD - THE SPARKS - DECCA 30974 - PROMO US $40.00 Buy It Now 4h 50m
Sparks Street * by Love Huskies (CD, Aug-1998, Gotham Distributing Corp.) US $1.00 [0 bids]
SPARKS - WHOMP THAT SUCKER - NEW CD US $11.27 Buy It Now 5h 27m
BEACHWOOD SPARKS Desert Skies LP NEW COLOR VINYL LIMITED INDIE COUNTRY ALIVE US $21.99 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Clinton Sparks presents D-BLOCK TAKE EVERYTHING/LIL' KIM/FREEWAY 12" OG PROMO US $3.00 [0 bids]
DENNIS SPARKS-Holiday Horn-CHRISTMAS/Sax-STONEVILLE NC US $10.29 Buy It Now 5h 40m
LARRY SPARKS, CD "RAMBLIN' BLUEGRASS" NEW SEALED US $6.99 Buy It Now 5h 45m
Melvin Sparks - What You Hear Is What You Get [CD New] US $16.83 Buy It Now 6h
7"-Single THE JOOK - Jook's On You (1973) UK MINT- / Ex-JOHN'S CHILDREN / SPARKS US $129.99 Buy It Now 6h 4m
GREEN MOON SPARKS - REBEL WITH A CURSE - DBRCD20044 US $25.08 Buy It Now 6h 37m
SPARKS HOOLIGANS BLUE CAPS LOUD JETS SPITFIRES ROCK'N'ROLL RARE S AMERICA LP US $46.00 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Phyllis Taylor Sparks & The Dream Machine - I Remember You [CD New] US $11.30 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Sparks - Introducing Sparks [CD New] US $15.76 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Jamie Sparks - Fun Tonight [CD New] US $10.98 Buy It Now 6h 53m
AGENT SPARKS - Red Rover - RARE 11 Track CD Advance US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 56m
BEACHWOOD SPARKS - BEACHWOOD SPARKS - NEW CD US $8.82 Buy It Now 7h 22m
JEFF SPARKS - JAZZY CHRISTMAS WITH JEFF SPARKS - NEW CD US $9.57 Buy It Now 7h 27m
Sparks-Pulling Rabbits Out Of A HAT-orig. press PRISTINE LP NEAR MINT!!w/sleeve! US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 30m
ROYKSOPP SPARKS CD SINGLE US $9.71 Buy It Now 7h 33m
GET CRAZY Soundtrack LP Morocco 6065CL 1983 Ramones Lou Reed Sparks indie punk US $14.99 [0 bids]
SPARKS - Amateur Hour - Excellent Condition 7" Single US $6.47 Buy It Now 7h 42m
CARNIVAL ART - BLUE FOOD & BLACK SPARKS 12" VINYL SIT79T US $11.33 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Sparks Something For The Girl With Everything 7" Single 1U 1U Pressing - VVG US $0.81 [0 bids]
JORDIN SPARKS & CHRIS BROWN No Air 2007 USA PROMO Radio DJ CD Single MINT US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 59m
Remy Zero DEAD SNARES City Sparks w/ RARE RADIO EDIT 2010 PROMO DJ CD single US $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 5m
Sparks-Set Of 3 Badges Morrissey US $3.08 Buy It Now 8h 41m
SPARKS - MUSIC THAT YOU CAN DANCE TO NEW CD US $20.21 Buy It Now 9h 4m
NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS LP Randy Sparks Ramblin' NEAR MINT VINYL FREE SHIPPING US $9.99 [0 bids]
Randy Sparks 45 My One and Only Love/I Can't Help It Columbia Promo 443289 Teen US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 13m
Randy Sparks 45 Julie Knows/At the End of the Rainbow Columbia Promo 443138 Teen US $10.00 Buy It Now 9h 15m
SPARKS - Tryouts For The Human Race 1979 UK limited edition 2-track PICTURE DISC US $40.51 Buy It Now 9h 36m
SPARKS, NO 1 IN HEAVEN, RARE 1979 VINYL ALBUM EXCELLENT+ COVER, NEAR MINT VINYL US $16.20 [0 bids]
Sparks - Number one in heaven RARE UK YELLOW VINYL LP US $48.62 Buy It Now 9h 45m
BEACHWOOD SPARKS Once We Were Trees CD LIKE NEW GRAM PARSONS BYRDS US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 48m
Sparks - Whomp that sucker RARE UK VINYL LP US $48.62 Buy It Now 9h 50m
SPARKS, ANGST IN MY PANTS /GIORGIO MORODER/ LP 1982 GERMANY EX/EX INNER/SL US $30.79 Buy It Now 9h 51m
SPARKS, TERMINAL JIVE /GIORGIO MORODER/ LP 1980 UK VG+/VG+, INNER/SL US $22.68 Buy It Now 9h 51m
Further "Filling Station" 7" OOP Beachwood Sparks vinyl US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 54m
SPARKS DEBUT S/T 1974 Bearsville Press UK LP TIME CAPSULE COPY US $34.04 [2 bids]
Minny Pops - Sparks In A Dark Room [CD New] US $21.91 Buy It Now 9h 58m
Beachwood Sparks by Beachwood Sparks (CD, Mar-2000, Sub Pop (USA)) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Sparks Lil Beethoven Promo CD Mael US $4.86 [0 bids]
Richard Merwin - Sparks Of July [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 10h 58m
GREG & REBECCA SPARKS - Field of Your Soul (CD 1993) Bash N The Code - Etcetera US $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 3m
? Gleaming Spires - Welcoming a New Ice Age (Tabb Records TGS-2) ('85) ex-Sparks US $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 6m
Lazarus Beach [Digipak] - Through The Sparks (CD 2007) US $8.98 Buy It Now 11h 19m
JASON SPARKS,SI BEGG,KEVIN BEBER - Urban Funk Philosophies 12" Botchit Breaks 2 US $1.22 [0 bids]
SINGING SAM & SPARKS: Daybreak 45 rare Funk US $60.00 Buy It Now 12h 4m
(CH797) Make Sparks, Your Hearts On Fire - DJ CD US $4.85 Buy It Now 12h 18m
RARE REGGAE 12" 45 - TREVOR SPARKS - RIDING FOR A FALL - SPIDER MAN SPM 204 US $19.99 [0 bids]
MELVIN SPARKS Akilah LP NEW VINYL Ace Soul Funk US $21.99 Buy It Now 12h 44m
(EF272) Jordin Sparks, Don't Let It Go To Your Head - 2009 DJ CD US $3.23 Buy It Now 12h 45m
Melvin Sparks I'm A Gittar Player Guitar Cannonball Records Soul Jazz Cd US $6.79 Buy It Now 12h 49m
Battlefield by Jordin Sparks (CD, Jul-2009, Jive (USA)) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Locketts Network of Sparks.. : One CD (1999) US $2.45 Buy It Now 13h 4m
Sparks - Wildchild - Beat The Clock & Renegade Master Lp 12" Single Vinyl US $3.25 Buy It Now 13h 5m
Sparks Pulling rabbits out of a hat Atlantic 7- 80160-1 US $34.99 Buy It Now 13h 8m
Squeezing Out Sparks by Graham Parker... *New CD* US $3.33 Buy It Now 13h 33m
SPARKS Introducing Sparks 1977 Original SEALED No Bar Code COLUMBIA US $13.41 [0 bids]
MUSIC THAT YOU CAN DANCE TO~SPARKS~SYNTH POP~SAINT CLASSIC~12" US $3.99 [0 bids]
Sparks ~ When Do I Get To Sing My Way ~ 2 x 12" ~ PROMO US $8.09 Buy It Now 14h 15m
BLITS LP BOW WOW WOW, SPARKS 1981 RCA 54196 PUNK RECORD / LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
Beachwood Sparks - Tarnished Gold [Vinyl New] US $19.98 Buy It Now 14h 53m
Peppino D'agostino Sparks Shanachie 96004 Mint- Cover and vinyl in shrink US $12.00 Buy It Now 15h 5m
TOM SPARKS & MOUNTAINHEATH - 45 RARE SEATLLE ROCK US $12.99 Buy It Now 15h 22m
(DX151) Sparks, Iron City - 2009 CD US $9.89 Buy It Now 15h 24m
PATTON SPARKS - LOADED & LOUD NEW CD US $13.76 Buy It Now 15h 25m
SOUNDCLASH SLUGGY RANKS -SOUND BOY (TREVOR SPARKS ?) SUPER CAT / WILD APACHE 80S US $10.51 [4 bids]
LARRY SPARKS AND THE LONESOME RAMBLERS KING BLUE GRASS RECORDS 1ST P LP US $14.99 [0 bids]
SPARKS Halfnelson 1st US 1971 issue SEALED! NM! RARE! Todd Rundgren US $145.00 [0 bids]
TIGERBOMBS - 1OOO SPARKS b/w HEART GRENADES - RF - PIC.SLV + 45 - EU PRESSING US $12.95 Buy It Now 17h 36m
Sixteen Deluxe - Emits Showers of Sparks CD NM gold stamp promo US $5.00 Buy It Now 17h 46m

More places to buy SPARKS music online Buy SPARKS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPARKS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPARKS Lil' Beethoven ratings distribution

SPARKS Lil' Beethoven reviews

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
5 stars It took Sparks another six years to follow up Gratuitous Sax & Senseless Violins, but Balls was clearly not what the audiences wanted to hear by that point in time. Instead of sinking even deeper into electronic soundscapes and alienating even more fans, Sparks made a genius move of moving away from the tradition pop music and leap into the domain of pure Art Rock!

The duo dropped the synth-pop sound and began developing music based upon piano arangements and lyrics of Ron Mael and Russell Mael's vocals. New inspiration sources like a clear incorporation of classical music, distinct piano lines, synthesized orchestration and multi-tracking was brought in to completely change the band as we've known them for the last 30 years. This was clearly a huge leap into the unknown which most long lasting acts wouldn't even imagine of taking, but Sparks were clearly brave enough to undertake such a move!

The final result was a smashing success with the critics, something that Sparks haven't achieved since the early '70s! It was a bit unfortunate that the music on Lil' Beethoven was ignored by the mainstream audiences, although it is somewhat understandable since this album wasn't streamlined for anyone who can't handle Art Rock. This music might seem very simplistic at first, but this is far from a simple record that most people would associate with pop music, a weird contrast indeed!

A DVD produced by Demon Vision was also released of a live performance of the album. The live performance was filmed in March 2004 at the Södra Teatern here in Stockholm, Sweden and I was there to witness the even! Sparks performed the album in all its complete glory and followed it by a set of twelve older classics. Truly a magical once in a lifetime event.

I clearly have a soft spot for Lil' Beethoven, but it's not based on a completely sentimental level. There compositions are truly a spectacle to behold and I have no intention of ruining any surprises for you. Seek out this album and find the magic for yourself!

***** star songs: The Rhythm Thief (5:19) What Are All These Bands So Angry About? (3:32) I Married Myself (4:58) Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls (7:07)

**** star songs: How Do I Get To Carnegie Hall? (3:50) Ride 'Em Cowboy (4:20) My Baby's Taking Me Home (4:42) Your Call's Very Important To Us, Please Hold (4:11) Suburban Homeboy (2:58)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#450577) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 21, 2011

Review by tarkus1980
4 stars It's safe to say that nobody saw this coming, and with good reason. Sparks' emergence from the depths of 80s oblivion was a nice story, but the way it happened (with the band embracing contemporary techno) wasn't especially surprising, and their output, while good, was hardly on par with their best work. Plus, the group's mini-resurgence could just as easily have been attributed to scaling back its workload as to any significant increase in creativity; putting aside Plagiarism (which was just rearrangements of old material), the band's last two albums had each come after a break of six years. Yes, both Gratuitous Sax and Balls had some real gems, but on the whole the band's grand synth pop experiment (now seven albums long if we're counting Plagiarism) had really run out of steam. At this point was going to take a major change of direction to change the band's fortunes.

I really don't know exactly how the inspiration for this album's approach, which I will dub "chamber techno" even though not everything falls under that categorization, came to Russell and Ron, but the idea must have come to them in a pretty short span of time, because they started recording this album about a year after releasing Balls and released it about a year after that. To the extent that this album (at least the first seven tracks; the eighth and ninth tracks need to be categorized on their own) has a formula, it can be described as following this pattern:

1. The music is repetitive in a manner that best emulates techno.

2. The instrumentation is stripped down to a minimal number of keyboard parts, often using "orchestral" synth patches.

3. Percussion is minimal, mostly consisting of an occasional tympani, but certainly not used to generate the primary rhythmic pulse.

4. The primary rhythmic pulse, in turn, comes from the vocals, which tend to grab onto a small number of phrases and repeat them over and over, with occasional vocal asides.

In the first seven tracks, only one, "What Are All These Bands So Angry About?" breaks from the formula significantly (no techno here, though it does have big booming tympanies). The song is essentially an old man rant against kids and their music these days, but it's done in an impressive manner, correctly noting that bands can out-anger and out-profane each other only so much, and there's something oddly piercing about the "Some might have done what we'll never do" line (which comes after namechecking several great musicians) near the end. The formula itself, then, is forcefully introduced with the opening "The Rhythm Thief," which begins with Russell saying "I am the rhythm thief/Say goodbye to the beat/I am the rhythm thief/auf wiedersehen to the beat" over quiet synth strings and quiet repetitions of the phrase "rhythm rhythm rhythm thief," before exploding into a bombastic chorus of "OH NO! WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO? Lights out, Ibiza, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO, WHERE DID THE GROOVE GO??" over very bombastic parts. The ensuing section is every bit as interesting, mostly because the main rhythmic strike comes from "back" in the phrase "You'll never get it back, you'll never get it back/The rhythm thief has got it and you'll never get it back ..." but also because of the busy bombast coming from Ron's keys underneath. Over the rest of the song, these two main sections are repeated over and over, in whole and in part, until the final conclusion where the introduction, the chorus, and the "never get it back" sections are largely smooshed together. To be honest, I think that Ron missed a chance for an extra level of subversion (especially given the album title) which could have come if he'd bothered to put the sections into sonata form (which could be done with a little bit of reordering), but overall the song is a magnificent statement, not only as a tone-setter for the album but also a full rejection of its techno-pop past.

"How Do I Get to Carnegie Hall" (or, as Russell pronounces it in a way that drives my wife batty, 'Car-NEG-ie Hall') is another clear instance of the formula, except for the fact that orchestral patches are pushed aside (the more bombastic moments don't pretend to be anything other than synths) and that the keyboards are set to sound like a grand piano. The lyrics and rhythmic drive are based around Russell incessantly reciting the setup and punchine of the old "How do I get to Carnegie Hall"/"Practice, man, practice!" joke, with a smattering of other lyrics and occasional other looped bits, like the word "Steinway" or "bravo!" over rhythmic applause and the busy piano. Amidst all of the main chunks of the song, though, I've always found the quiet "still there is no sign of you" line as the most impactful bit.

After "What Are All These Bands So Angry About?" comes "I Married Myself," a quieter song that I used to skip whenever I listened to the album, and while I still don't quite love it, I like it more than I used to. I would best describe it as "variations on a theme from two snippets of an unwritten Wings ballad," and I don't love the bits that are repeated (not to mention that tapping into the same general idea as "Falling in Love With Myself Again" irritates me a little), I've come to like them. Much better is "Ride 'Em Cowboy," which is propelled by electric piano (with occasional synth strings and synth harpsichord draped on top) while Russell sings all sorts of brief snippets hinting at stories of going from bad to worse (sample lines: "From wowed to bored/Ole, then gored").

After "Cowboy" is a track that, along with "The Rhythm Thief," best displays the potential of this album to take simple ideas, repeated incessantly, and make them into something great. "My Baby's Taking Me Home" consists of Russell singing the chorus well over 100 times, with the music building from a simple set of keyboard lines into a thickly arranged explosion (complete with snippets of actual guitar and actual drums), and with a fascinating mid-song monologue that fits in perfectly with the atmosphere of the rest. The song taps into the same kind of anthemic simplicity that used to fuel songs like "Hey Jude" or "Isn't it a Pity," and while that won't win anybody over who hates those songs, it works just fine for somebody like me who loves them. On the other side of the spectrum, though, comes the best example of the album's potential to be annoying as hell. "Your Call is Very Important to Us, Please Hold" is amusing for about 30 seconds, with the opening "I'm getting mixed signals, mixed signals, mixed mixed mixed signals" bit and the first glimpse of the main portion of the song, but the rest of the song makes for one of the longest and most excruciating 4:11 experiences I can think of. I guess that part of the point of the song was to call up the same level of stress and aggravation that comes from being put on hold for a long time, and I respect the effort, but I feel like they went too far. Once again, Sparks shows its ability to mess up in even the best of circumstances.

"Ugly Guys With Beautiful Girls" sets the situation right, though. At first it sounds like it's going to be a lovely ballad, albeit with an amusingly bitter title, but then a piercing "wah wah wah wah" from multiple Russells pops up, and then there's a lumbering metallic guitar sound (from Faith No More guitarist Dean Menta), and then suddenly the track becomes the first heavy-guitar-based Sparks song since Big Beat (not counting Plagiarism). The lyrics primarily consist of a really long rant about gold-digging women ending up with ugly rich guys, and while the pedantic detail it goes into could be considered obnoxious, the combination of the rant with pseudo-tough guitars, pounding drums and repeated interjections like "it ain't done with smoke and mirrors!" (as well as repeated instances of the "wah wah wah wah" bit) manages to make the track rather intriguing. It sounds like nothing else on the album to this point, and while the track is a little ridiculous, the contrast between it and the rest of the album is enough to make it a crucial piece of the album.

Finally, the closing vaudeville-inspired "Suburban Homeboy" has pretty much nothing in common with the rest of the album, and it could be considered an out-of-place novelty piece if somebody felt so inclined, but I love it to pieces anyway. The lyrics take on an easy target, namely rich white teenagers (and, in the last verse, rich white graduates of fancy schools) who pretend to be black and ghetto, and while there's a bit of a "shooting fish in a barrel" to it, the lyrics are so silly that I can forgive the relatively low degree of difficulty. "I am a suburban homeboy with a suburban ho right by my side/I am a suburban homeboy and I say 'yo dawg' to my detailing guy." If I'm stupid for liking this song so much, so be it.

Overall, I like this album about as much as I can like any album without quite loving it. After all, it does have a song ("Your Call...") that I really don't like much, and another song ("I Married Myself") that I tend to find a little boring. Plus, as much as I really respect and admire the cleverness needed to take an approach completely unlike any I've ever heard elsewhere, I admit that I sometimes catch myself thinking that the songs go too long, even if their excessive length is part of the point. Honestly, though, these are just nit-picks. If it's not quite on the level of the debut or Kimono, then it's very close, and every Sparks fan (who somehow doesn't know this album already) needs to own this. Let's hear it for the one of the all-time great comeback albums, too.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#1166428) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, April 27, 2014

Post a review of SPARKS "Lil' Beethoven"