HELLO YOUNG LOVERS

Buy SPARKS Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Dick Around (6:35)
2. Perfume (4:59)
3. The Very Next Fight (5:18)
4. (Baby, Baby) Can I Invade Your Country (5:56)
5. Rock, Rock, Rock (5:10)
6. Metaphor (4:03)
7. Waterproof (4:17)
8. Here Kitty (4:26)
9. There's No Such Thing As Aliens (2:53)
10. As I Sit Down To Play The Organ At the Notre Dame Cathedral (7:02)

Search SPARKS Hello Young Lovers lyrics

Search SPARKS Hello Young Lovers tabs

- Ron Mael / keyboards and orchestrations
- Russell Mael / vocals
- Tammy Glover / drums
- Dean Menta / guitar
- Jim Wilson / guitar
- Steve McDonald / bass

Thanks to questionsneverknown for the addition

SPARKS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPARKS Hello Young Lovers Music

Profile: Ultimate CollectionProfile: Ultimate Collection
Rhino / Wea 1991
In Outer SpaceIn Outer Space
Repertoire 1999
PropagandaPropaganda
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Fontana Island 2006
SPARKS tryouts for the human race 12" BLUE VINYL/PIC DISC Giorgio Moroder 1979 US $5.69 Buy It Now 32m 44s
MELBOURNE BOUNCE 2 (NEW CD) Will Sparks, Joel Fletcher, SCNDL, Ministry Of Sound US $14.30 Buy It Now 53m 10s
BEACHWOOD SPARKS - TARNISHED GOLD NEW VINYL US $28.60 Buy It Now 59m 42s
BRAND NEW The Sparks - Live Life CD - Christian Music - Greg & Rebecca Sparks US $7.50 [0 bids]
1h
SPARKS, A WOOFER IN TWEETER'S CLOTHING, LP 1973 GERMANY 1ST PRESS A1/B1 VG/EX US $26.08 Buy It Now 1h 8m
SPARKS, INDISCREET, LP 1975 UK VG/VG+, GATEFOLD/SL ILPS 9345 US $11.40 Buy It Now 1h 8m
SPARKS - MORODER - FUNNY FACE - rare Italy ps 7'' US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
SPARKS_Exotic Creatures Of The Deep_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $8.94 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Agent Sparks,NEW CD,Red Rover US $2.29 Buy It Now 1h 29m
GROVER Tiny Blue Sparks CD MOGWAI Mono UK NEW Sealed US $17.49 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Woodstar : Life Sparks CD (2004) US $5.97 Buy It Now 2h 4m
IMOGEN HEAP Sparks CD 2014 NEW & SEALED US $17.86 Buy It Now 2h 18m
SPARKS larry/kentucky banjo GOODBYE LITTLE DARLIN' too much mountain dew NEW CD US $7.88 [0 bids]
SPARKS larry & lonesome ramblers/BLUEGRASS kentucky chimes DARK HOLLOW new cd US $7.88 [0 bids]
Chrysler,NEW CD,Failures & Sparks US $6.49 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Angst In My Pants - Sparks New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $23.22 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Sparks - Two Hands One Mouth - Still Sealed US $8.14 [0 bids]
Sparks - New Music For Amnesiacs - The Essential Collection - LBRCD7 US $28.12 Buy It Now 3h 13m
HUI / WORTHINGTON / CHRISTIE / KULESHA / MORISON - & BLUE SPARKS BURN NEW CD US $22.85 Buy It Now 3h 19m
FURTHER Overrated 7" + INSERT Vinyl TYDE shoegaze BEACHWOOD SPARKS Velvet Crush US $6.00 [0 bids]
SPARKS ACHOO USA ISLAND PROMO RARE VINTAGE VINYL 7" RECORD GLAM ROCK RON MAEL US $22.94 Buy It Now 3h 31m
JORDIN SPARKS - JORDIN SPARKS - BONUS TRACK (IMPORT) NEW CD US $52.90 Buy It Now 4h
Beachwood Sparks - THE TARNISHED GOLD CD [2012] US $5.24 Buy It Now 4h 26m
CARNIVAL ART blue food and black sparks 12" 4 trk ep featuring hammer and nails, US $8.14 Buy It Now 4h 32m
LASSE LINDH - Sparks +1 Bonus Track CD $2.99 S/H US $13.93 Buy It Now 5h 6m
Ultimix 136 CD Ultimix Records Fergie,Natasha Bedingfield,Jordin Sparks US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 13m
1984 SPARKS Pretending To Be Drunk 45 SINGLE ATLANTIC RECORDS PROMO US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 18m
Jordin Sparks by Jordin Sparks (CD, Nov-2007, 19/Jive Recordings) US $5.26 Buy It Now 5h 21m
MARTIN GORDON Joy Of More Hogwash CD Power Pop / Art Rock / Prog SPARKS 2005 US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 26m
Miranda Cosgrove - Sparks Fly by Miranda Cosgrove (CD, Apr-2010, Columbia (USA) US $2.99 [0 bids]
SPARKS, Melvin - Akilah! - LP US $21.37 Buy It Now 5h 33m
SPARKS - When I'm With You 45 PS Germany 1980 Moroder EX/VG+ US $17.99 Buy It Now 5h 38m
SPARKS: Music That You Can Dance To/Fingerprints US $8.50 Buy It Now 5h 45m
YELLOW RED SPARKS NEW CD US $16.64 Buy It Now 6h
Sparks-1979 magazine advert US $8.14 Buy It Now 6h 8m
THROUGH THE SPARKS - COIN TOSS (EP) NEW CD US $12.59 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Graham Parker CD "Squeezing Out Sparks" US $1.00 [0 bids]
IMOGEN HEAP Sparks LIMITED EDITION DELUXE EDITION 2 CD SET US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 37m
Sparks No. 1 In Heaven Vinyl LP Georgio Moroder Daft Punk OG Pressing US $7.99 [0 bids]
ADRIAN CROWLEY - SEASON OF SPARKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $19.92 Buy It Now 6h 49m
RALPH STANLEY, LARRY SPARKS + ~ HIGH ON A MOUNTAIN~ CD TIME LIFE BRAND NEW US $4.99 [0 bids]
LARRY SPARKS - RAMBLIN BLUEGRASS NEW CD US $12.24 Buy It Now 6h 59m
THROUGH THE SPARKS - WORM MOON WANING (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.26 Buy It Now 7h
Lp-SPARKS-Propaganda-1974-Never Turn Your Back on Mother Nature US $6.99 [0 bids]
Minton Sparks - This Dress [CD New] US $20.03 Buy It Now 7h 8m
Beachwood Sparks "Once We Were Trees" CD '01 Fresh & Onlys Fleet Foxes Jayhawks US $6.99 [0 bids]
Jeff Sparks - Jazzy Christmas With Jeff Sparks [CD New] US $12.70 Buy It Now 7h 11m
Beachwood Sparks "Make The Cowboy Robots Cry" CD EP '02 Fresh & Onlys dB's Jaill US $6.99 [0 bids]
Neshamah by Tim Sparks (CD, Aug-1999, Tzadik Records)Brand New/Sealed US $11.00 [0 bids]
Agent Sparks - Red Rover [CD New] US $8.24 Buy It Now 7h 21m
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD ALBUM TO US 1977 PROMO LP (AEROSMITH SANTANA KANSAS SPARKS) US $5.20 Buy It Now 7h 41m
SPARKS UK 1987 12" Single ROSEBUD US $4.49 Buy It Now 7h 51m
Lonnie Smith - Think Lp Blue Note Funk Soul Jazz Melvin Sparks Bst 84290 Vg+/ Vg US $9.99 [1 bids]
Red Rover * by Agent Sparks (CD, Jun-2006, Immortal) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Ultimix 142 CD Ultimix Records Jonas Brothers,Jordin Sparks,The Ting Tings,Bleu US $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 14m
Graham Parker & The Rumour - Squeezing Out Sparks LP (German Pressing / Vertigo) US $10.00 [0 bids]
Jordin Sparks Tattoo USDJ US DJ Radio Promo CD Single US $4.99 [0 bids]
LES RITA MITSOUKO & THE SPARKS - SINGING IN THE SHOWER - VST1163-LP/Vinyl/Record US $0.99 [0 bids]
Sparks of Seven Album No. 1 CD US $7.38 Buy It Now 8h 59m
SPARKS CD GOLD DISC RECORD LP DISPLAY FREE P&P! US $146.78 Buy It Now 9h
SPARKS - NEW MUSIC FOR AMNESIACS: ESSENTIAL COLLECTION NEW CD US $32.38 Buy It Now 9h 15m
SPARKS 12" NOEL Dancing Is Dangerous (9:04) UNPLAYED Promo USA Dancing (9:42) US $19.56 Buy It Now 9h 18m
SPARKS 12" Progress - Club Mix / In The Dark - Club Mix +1 USA PROMO US $8.14 Buy It Now 9h 18m
SPARKS 12" All You Ever Think About Is Sex / Dance USA PROMO 'New LIVE MIXES SKR US $16.29 Buy It Now 9h 18m
SPARKS 12" When I Kiss You (I Hear Charlie Parker Playing) PROMO 4 TRK. MINT US $6.51 Buy It Now 9h 18m
SPARKS GEMMA RAY 7" Gemma Ray Sings Sparks With Sparks + PROMO SHEET 500 Made! US $9.71 Buy It Now 9h 18m
SPARKS 12" When Do I Get To Sing My Way UK DJ PROMO Unplayed US $9.77 Buy It Now 9h 24m
SPARKS 12" Just Got back From Heaven 5 MIXES USA inc DUB ANGELS Mix, 6:47 in PS US $16.29 Buy It Now 9h 24m
SPARKS BIG BOY / FILL 'ER UP island 6337 US $10.60 Buy It Now 9h 24m
Sparks - Kimono My House UK 1st Test Press Original Island TP ILPS 9272 1U VG++ US $163.11 Buy It Now 9h 29m
SPARKS funny face 7" WS EX/M uk why US $11.40 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Melvin Sparks! PRESTIGE VANGELDER funk Leon Spencer Idris Muhammad HoustonPerson US $8.00 [0 bids]
Big Change by Slave to the Squarewave (CD, Oct-2007, Sparks Music) SEALED US $4.99 [0 bids]
SPARKS so important 12" 3 trk extremely important mix b/w single version and jus US $8.14 Buy It Now 9h 34m
SPARKS when i kiss you 12" 4 trk promo red jerry mix, when i dub you mix b/w bea US $8.14 Buy It Now 9h 34m
SPARKS when i kiss you 12" 3 trk radio edit promo (74321267691) european logic 1 US $8.14 Buy It Now 9h 35m
Leon Spencer Louisiana Slim PRESTIGE FUNK Idris Muhammad Melvin Sparks US $8.00 [1 bids]
Rusty Bryant Soul Liberation PRESTIGE FUNK Melvin Sparks Idris Muhammad US $8.00 [0 bids]
SPARKS Propaganda CD MINI LP US $15.49 Buy It Now 9h 53m
SPARKS KIMONO MY HOUSE 1974 VG/VG NICE LP BUY IT NOW LOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!! US $16.29 Buy It Now 9h 56m
SPARKS GET IN THE SWING / PROFILE 1975 7" VINYL NEAR MINT US $2.85 Buy It Now 10h 16m
SPARKS - PROPAGANDA [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD US $10.15 Buy It Now 10h 17m
SPARKS - MODESTY PLAYS - MAXI 45T-LP/Vinyl/Record US $0.99 [0 bids]
JORDIN SPARKS - PERMANENT MONDAY 1-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD CS208 # US $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 41m
Papa John DeFrancesco - Hip Cake Walk CD Melvin Sparks US $12.99 Buy It Now 11h 5m
SPARKS~TRYOUTS FOR THE HUMAN RACE~1979 UK BLUE VINYL / PICTURE DISC 12" SINGLE US $11.40 [0 bids]
RAZZY BAILEY-SPARKS PLANTATION PLP 47 NEW SEALED LP US $11.98 Buy It Now 11h 15m
LARRY SPARKS and the LONESOME RAMBLERS Ramblin Bluegrass US $14.66 Buy It Now 11h 20m
The New Christy Ministrels Land of Giants Direction Randy Sparks CS 8987 VG /VG US $12.99 Buy It Now 11h 20m
ERNIE SPARKS all about fiddling STONEWAYstereo US $14.66 Buy It Now 11h 22m
GRAHAM PARKER Squeezing out sparks Vinyl LP VERTIGO 9102 030 1979 US $16.29 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Not So Merry [EP] [Digipak] [CD & DVD] by Agent Sparks US $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 59m
Graham Parker Squeezing Out Sparks Artista AB 4223 G+ / G+ US $5.99 Buy It Now 12h 24m
Sparks - Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth 7" Single 1974 US $16.31 Buy It Now 12h 31m
LASSE LINDH - SPARKS - BONUS TRACKS NEW CD US $27.99 Buy It Now 12h 39m
(EA705) United Ghosts, Sparks From A Cold Star - 2013 DJ CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 12h 41m
Jordin Sparks - Jordin Sparks (CD) 13 Tracks - Ex Condition - Fast Postage US $6.51 Buy It Now 12h 49m
(861X) The Wookies, Sparks - CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 12h 49m
LARRY SPARKS: Lonesome Sounds Of LP (autograph, '74) Bluegrass US $20.00 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Mael Intuition / Best Of Sparks 1974-76 Sparks Audio CD US $14.24 Buy It Now 12h 58m

More places to buy SPARKS music online Buy SPARKS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPARKS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPARKS Hello Young Lovers ratings distribution

SPARKS Hello Young Lovers reviews

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars Hello Young Lovers was a direct followup to the band's previous release Lil' Beethoven in every sense of the word. There is a clear continuation of the themes of the previous album and most of the compositions from these two releases are easily interchangeable with one another. This is at least what I seemed to remember of this release before giving it a new spin the other day. The music that I heard was still the same but I was surprised to realize that Hello Young Lovers was not as masterful as I remembered it to be.

Just like with Lil' Beethoven, I got introduced to this album through the live performance of the entire album at exactly the same venue as last time. The only difference this time was the fact that, unlike Lil' Beethoven, Hello Young Lovers wasn't yet released here in Sweden when the band performed these songs. I remember getting my hands on a single version of Dick Around, which had a completely different feel to it compared to the studio version, but that's pretty much all I knew about this album before entering the live venue and hearing the entire performance.

The gig was just as mesmerizing as what I heard the last time and it was easy to fall in live with these songs even before hearing their studio versions. The biggest difference that Hello Young Lovers offered was a wider range of instrumental arrangements. Best example of this can be heard in the extensive use of a distorted electric guitar, which was only prominently used on one track on Lil' Beethoven.

Most of my favorite tracks come right at the end, which is in direct contrast of how things were on Lil' Beethoven, but other than that this album is a great piece of music very much worth exploring!

***** star songs: Metaphor (4:03) Waterproof (4:17) As I Sit Down To Play The Organ At The Notre Dame Cathedral (7:02)

**** star songs: Dick Around (6:35) Perfume (4:59) The Very Next Fight (5:18) (Baby, Baby) Can I Invade Your Country (5:56) Rock, Rock, Rock (5:10) Here Kitty (4:26) There's No Such Thing As Aliens (2:53)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#450597) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, May 21, 2011

Review by tarkus1980
4 stars One interesting effect of the unexpected artistic and critical success of Lil' Beethoven was that, for the first time in a couple of decades, there was (relatively) serious anticipation for a new Sparks album, not just among hardcore fans but among a broader public ("broader public" needs to be properly and narrowly constrained of course). For me, the biggest point of curiosity was exactly how Sparks was going to approach this album in context of the success of Lil Beethoven. On the one hand, making an album that closely adhered to the LB formula would have been a disappointment; much of the charm of that album came from what a one-of-a-kind novelty (meant in a good way) it was, and a followup that came across as a clone wouldn't be able to provide the same kind of impact. On the other hand, if they didn't make an album that closely adhered to the LB formula, what else exactly were they going to do? They couldn't very well go back into the world of techno after the mantra of "Say goodbye to the beat" that had helped define the tone of LB, but the alternative, assuming they wouldn't make a clone of LB, was to find a distinct and new approach. And ... well ... what if LB had been a fluke, and they didn't have another batch of inspiration to dive into?

The resulting album was about as good as could have been hoped for. In relation to LB, I will say that Hello Young Lovers is nowhere near a LB clone, but it's also an album that I can't imagine Sparks being able to make if they hadn't made LB first. There are definitely some familiar features from LB on here: the vocals break out of singing into speaking (sometimes rhythmic, sometimes not) pretty frequently, there are many phrases that are incessantly repeated, and Ron frequently uses orchestral (and occasionally harpsichord) patches in his keyboard parts. Beyond these common principles, however, the albums are quite different; there's a lot more guitar here (it's actually woven into several songs, as opposed to being lightly drizzled in the background occasionally or used for shock value), and there's a genuine swing in a lot of the songs that hadn't been a regular part of Sparks albums since Indiscreet or maybe bits of Introducing Sparks. All told, this is a great sound for the band at this stage of its career, and it made it 100% clear that the band's techno days were over (after all, LB still had one foot in the past with its chamber-techno leanings).

My initial impression on hearing the opening "Dick Around" was that this was one of the greatest things I'd ever heard, one of the most ridiculous tracks I'd ever heard, or possibly both, and I've essentially settled on the "both" choice. The lyrics tell of the rise and fall and eventual rise of a corporate go-getter who loses his woman and job and eventually gets the woman back, while in the interim he just dicks around, but just describing the lyrics doesn't begin to describe the song. Multi-track faux-operatic rapid-fire Russell is in full-force, with a solo Russell only appearing occasionally (making it all the more noteworthy when he does), and the music careens from "How Do I Get to Carnegie Hall?" piano to metallic heavy rock to jazzy interludes in a way that seems preposterous on first listen but makes total sense thereafter (at least it did for me). There are too many interesting moments and lyrics in the song to give a full accounting, but I will say (a) that the first time the distorted guitars come in during the "Pull yourself up off the ground ..." verse is one of the great guilty pleasures in my life, (b) the lyrics in the "rise" part tell a pretty evocative story in not that many words, and (c) the chorus ("All I do now is dick around/When the sun goes up and the moon goes down/And the leaves are green and the leaves are brown/And all I do now is dick around") is just gobs of fun to sing when I listen to this. Plus, this track out-Queens Queen so heavily (after Sparks had more or less given birth to Queen) that it almost eliminates Queen's need to exist. The following "Perfume" is a rather fascinating up-tempo mix of piano, bass and grumbly guitars, with Russell matching a bunch of women (with the implication that these are all romantic interests from his past) with their choices of perfume, and him choosing to be with a girl who doesn't wear any perfume because she won't remind him of any of those women. So sue me, it's a ridiculous bit, but when Russell speaks, "The olefactory sense is the sense/That most strongly evokes memories of the past/Well, screw the past!" it cracks me up every time, and it's a fun diversion in the midst of a great song.

The next three tracks all have some clearly discernable weakness or another, but I still quite like all of them. "The Very Next Night" is slow, dreary, repetitive, and has almost no singing (Russell is talking through most of the song, apart from occasional sung background parts or snippets of melody here and there), but I feel like it deserves some notice for the way it depicts an angry drunk who won't take responsibility for his behavior. The lyrics describe a guy who keeps getting in fights over his woman, and who keeps offering pathetic excuses like "How can I let it go if I can't control myself?/How can I let it go if I cannot help myself?" in the context of repetition that strikes me every time as a depiction of double vision and not seeing the world clearly. Musically, it's mostly atmospheric piano, but there's a lovely and sad harpsichord bit in the middle, and the emergence of the grumbly guitars near the end always strongly suggest to me an especially bad episode coming on. It's not the most interesting track in the world, but I like it a lot more than I once did.

"(Baby Baby) Can I Invade Your Country?" was, unfortunately, the victim of some sort of weird censorship, the details of which I don't actually know, and the version that ultimately made the album feels neutered. The version that made it onto a B-side contains lyrics that are surprisingly political and pretty pointed in their silliness, but the album version removes those lyrics and replaces them with Russell reciting the first verse of "The Star-Spangled Banner" instead. Oh well, even without the better verses, the chorus is delightful, and the interaction between the guitars and the bouncy synths make the song fly by. Closing out the first half is "Rock, Rock, Rock," and while it struck me as really stupid on the first few listens (namely because the idea of Russell Mael singing "I will rock, rock, rock/Like a mother, like a mother, like a mother, like a mother" in a "Rhythm Thief" manner struck me as too silly even for Sparks), I came around to it once I made an effort to pay attention to the whole song. Basically, the song is about somebody whose significant other is threatening to leave him because he shows no passion in his life, and in his pleading to keep them from going he promises to cast away the soft musical passages of his life and to rock, rock, rock instead. There's a bit more to the song than just the lyrics and the big bombast of the music (for instance, I find the little vocal echoes from time to time intriguing), but those are ultimately the focus, and they're good enough for me.

The second half of the album is really strong, apart from the three-minute waltz-like throwaway of "There's No Such Thing as Aliens," which doesn't so much commit the crime of annoying me as it just makes almost no impression no matter how many times I hear it. "Metaphor" would be good if it only featured its marvelous hook of "Chicks, dig, dig, d-i-g, dig, dig metaphors," but it also features some fun call-and-response between Russell and other Russells, and the balance between keyboards and guitars perfect. Plus, "Use them wisely/Use them well/And you'll never know the hell of loneliness" is just such an insightful lyric. "Waterproof" is about somebody with a peculiar dual immunity to getting wet from rain and also from being swayed by tears, and the song's build from a playful duet between a solo Russell and Ron into an anthemic army of Russells over Ron's keyboards and guitars is a joy to behold. Plus it has those jazzy breaks of Russell semi-singing "The skies are starting to cloud up/But that won't slow me down ..." between the various iterations of the great verse and chorus melodies, and silly lines like "Completely dry/Dry as a Navajo in August ..." and "I see you crying but I'm not buying your Meryl Streep mimicry ..." scattered throughout. And "Here Kitty," while it probably would have been done in a way that would have annoyed me to death had it been written during the LB sessions, ends up as a great exercise in layering different Russell vocal lines on top of each other, and this is a track that I'd love to hear done by a college glee club or something along those lines.

The album concludes with "As I Sit Down to Play the Organ at the Notre Dame Cathedral," which is easily one of the longest and most intricate tracks in the Sparks catalogue. The song starts with about 90 seconds of different variations on the phrase "Bye bye bye my baby/Now it's time time time for me to go to/Work work Work/So you might want to work your way from here" over guitars and keyboards with odd tones, before moving into a song centered around a nagging upwards organ lick over which Russell sings lyrics devoted to a fascinating premise. Basically, the organist (a) is irritated that the bulk of his audience cares more about God than about his performance, and (b) is totally trying to use his organ playing to pick up girls, targeting those who are inside to get out of the rain more than for any religious purpose. The music is full of "Hallelujah!" chants and sung "La, la ..." parts to that upwards organ lick (the use of the repeated "I believe!" bits sandwiched around the "La, la" parts during a part of the song that is the organist getting lucky amuses me to no end) and lots of entertaining bombast that all make this into a great ending.

In the end, I can't really figure out whether I like this album more or less than LB, but the difference either way would only be the tiniest bit, so it doesn't really matter. There are definitely enough small things (I didn't really emphasize the repetition much in this review, but there are small moments where repeated bits get on my nerves) to keep this from a higher grade, but regardless of exact grade, this album firmly established the Sparks comeback as legitimate, and this makes the album an important inclusion to a Sparks collection. Or, for that matter, a rock rock rock collection.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#1197276) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 23, 2014

Post a review of SPARKS "Hello Young Lovers"