SILVER BLOOD TRANSMISSION

Experimental/Post Metal

Tribes of Neurot Silver Blood Transmission album cover

Buy TRIBES OF NEUROT Music
Studio Album, released in 1995

1. Primordian Uncarved Block (6:25)
2. Wolf Lava (9:08)
3. Fires of Purification (5:00)
4. The Accidental Process (6:11)
5. Fall Back to Stone (7:43)
6. Manifestation by Modern Means (5:04)
7. Achtwan (23:56)
8. Continuous Regression (6:01)
9. Closing In (5:52)

Total time 75:20

Search TRIBES OF NEUROT Silver Blood Transmission lyrics

Search TRIBES OF NEUROT Silver Blood Transmission tabs

- Dave Edwardson / bass, effects, keyboards, electronic drums, electronics, percussion (tracks 3, 4, 6, 8, 9)
- Noah Landis / sampler, tape (tracks 3, 6, 9)
- Steve Von Till / synthesizer, electronics, noises, effects, tape, drums, sampler, bass, timpani (tracks 1-3, 5-7)
- Jason Roeder / drums (track 3)
- Scott Kelly / drums (track 3)
- Kris Force / voice (track 7)

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

TRIBES OF NEUROT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TRIBES OF NEUROT Silver Blood Transmission Music

RebeginRebegin
SETUPUNDERGROUND INC 2001
60 Degrees60 Degrees
Neurot Recordings 2000
TRIBES OF NEUROT, WALKING TIME BOMBS Static Migration CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Tribes Of Neurot Live At Beyond The Pale 2001 CD Neurosis US $49.99 Buy It Now 13h 32m
Silver Blood Transmission by Tribes of Neurot (CD, Aug-2006) BRAND NEW US $8.53 Buy It Now 2 days
Tribes of Neurot : Cutthroats 9 CD (2000) US $7.51 Buy It Now 5 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT "Static Migration" Relapse/RR6972-2 (CD, 1998) US $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Various Artists - Noise Reduction Vol 2 - Tribes Of Neurot Final Solaris NEW CD US $2.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Tribes Of Neurot & Walking Time Bombs : Tribes Of Neurot & Walking Time Bombs CD US $5.21 Buy It Now 8 days
V/A- Arrhythmia III CD avant ritual music Tribes Of Neurot COTA Désaccord Majeur US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
EARTH TRIBES OF NEUROT SPLIT 7 INCH VINYL NEW UNPLAYED US $22.99 Buy It Now 10 days
60 Degrees, Tribes of Neurot, Very Good US $3.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Tribes Of Neurot : Silver Blood Transmission CD (2006) US $11.75 Buy It Now 11 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT - 60 DEGREES NEW CD US $22.87 Buy It Now 16 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT - ADAPTATION & SURVIVAL NEW CD US $27.20 Buy It Now 16 days
Adaptation & Survival, Tribes of Neurot, Good US $8.46 Buy It Now 16 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT - MERIDIAN * - NEW CD US $14.24 Buy It Now 17 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT - 60 DEGREES - NEW CD US $13.33 Buy It Now 17 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT - SILVER BLOOD TRANSMISSION - NEW CD US $12.39 Buy It Now 17 days
OBJEKT4 Shades Of Night CD cult dark ambient wolfskin tribes of neurot troum NEW US $8.98 Buy It Now 17 days
Tribes Of Neurot - Meridian [CD New] US $17.22 Buy It Now 17 days
Tribes Of Neurot - 60 Degees [CD New] US $16.31 Buy It Now 17 days
Tribes Of Neurot - Adaption & Survival [CD New] US $16.66 Buy It Now 17 days
Tribes Of Neurot - 60 Degees CD US $20.43 Buy It Now 18 days
Tribes Of Neurot - Adaptation & Survival CD US $24.46 Buy It Now 18 days
Tribes Of Neurot - Meridian CD US $20.54 Buy It Now 18 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT Silver Blood Transmission CD neurosis pain teens Industrial NEW US $14.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Ektoise painted Down River CD feat Noah Landis (Neurosis, Tribes of Neurot) US $6.16 Buy It Now 19 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT - MERIDIAN NEW CD US $22.87 Buy It Now 19 days
KELLY, Scott (NEUROSIS) The Wake CD neurot relapse tribes of neurot wino US $11.99 Buy It Now 21 days
HHR vs 2XH Where Is My Robotic Boot 2 CD maerbow khanate tribes of neurot kid606 US $16.79 Buy It Now 21 days
VERY RARE Tribes Of Neurot 3x CD 2000 SOLSTICE SERIES Neurosis Subscriber POSTER US $114.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Tribes Of Neurot : Silver Blood Transmission CD (2006) US $9.74 Buy It Now 24 days
Tribes Of Neurot - Silver Blood Transfusion [CD New] US $11.52 Buy It Now 24 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT - SILVER BLOOD TRANSMISSION NEW CD US $17.45 Buy It Now 24 days
Free*Postage New Tribes Of Neurot (Neurosis) / Earth 7" Clear Vinyl Lp Melvins US $23.65 Buy It Now 24 days
Tribes Of Neurot - Silver Blood Transfusion CD US $15.40 Buy It Now 24 days
Grace by Tribes of Neurot (CD, Jul-99, Neurot Recordings) NEUROSIS US $39.99 Buy It Now 25 days
BETTER READ THAN DEAD-Napalm Death/TRIBES OF NEUROT-Cd US $7.29 Buy It Now 26 days
Free*Postage New Tribes Of Neurot (Neurosis) Self Titled S/T LP Neurot Abuse US $49.99 Buy It Now 26 days
TRIBES OF NEUROT - ADAPTATION AND SURVIVAL: THE INSECT PROJECT - NEW CD BOXSET US $13.68 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TRIBES OF NEUROT music online Buy TRIBES OF NEUROT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TRIBES OF NEUROT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TRIBES OF NEUROT Silver Blood Transmission ratings distribution

TRIBES OF NEUROT Silver Blood Transmission reviews

Review by EatThatPhonebook
3 stars 5/10

"Silver Blood Transmission" is overall one of the scariest albums you''ll ever hear.

Tribes Of Neurot is a relatively obscure side project of Sludge Metal legends Neurosis. A few of this project's albums are intended to be listened to along with a specific Neurosis album. The most famous example is "Grace", from Tribes Of Neurot, that goes along with the breathtaking "Times Of Grace". "Silver Blood Transmission" was released a year earlier what apparently is its twin album, the seminal masterpiece "Through Silver In Blood", but this project is so obscure it isn't really known if they really should be listened to together.

Tribes Of Neurot's music is a noisy kind of ambient, going most of the time towards an incredibly dark path; as a matter of fact, this album in particular, "Silver Blood Transmission", is one of the darkest pieces of music I've encountered. Creepy is to say the least; this is actually scary. Scary music isn't really that scary usually for me, a few bands like Suicide or, in my opinion, some Laurie Anderson's later work, are though indeed frightening. But I must also include in very small list a good chunk of this album. Not always it is that scary, sometimes some moments will almost comfort you from what you've heard just earlier. Personally, I was listening to this for the last time in the basement by myself at night with big speakers, and I had to skip the first track, something I've never done before. If this happens, it gets hard to judge whether the music is good or bad. I've come to the conclusion that, trying to be as neutral to personal emotions as possible, this album (and that song) isn't really solid, it's in many parts pretty boring and dull. Even because after the few tracks, the music isn't scary at all, maybe not even creepy. Just a little dull. I'm not a big Dark Ambient expert, but I had such good expectations for it, and this maybe was a bad place to start, but it is not giving me the feel I thought it was going to give.

"Primordial Uncarved Block" is the reason why I think Tribes Of Neurot is scary. This is the one track I had to skip, it was just unlistenable for me. The following track is creepy, but not at all unlistenable. It goes on for nine minutes, but it is sort of divided in different parts, where the music changes. This happens with a lot of these track, that's one good thing about this album. My favorite track here is the incredibly mysterious "The Accidental Process", the only track where I can sense some melody. The twenty four minute "Achtwan" has also some really cool moments, that sound like a Nordic call to arms, but it's just too long for a repetitive track. There are some other moments that might have caught my attention for a little while, but these tracks are just not worth mentioning.

If you want to get scared listening to music, by all means, listen to the first half of this album. But if you're not interested, and you don't like getting scared or don't like creepy music, avoid this. It was an OK release overall, it didn't move me in any way. I love ambient music, but this isn't really my cup of tea.

Send comments to EatThatPhonebook (BETA) | Report this review (#537654) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, September 30, 2011

Post a review of TRIBES OF NEUROT "Silver Blood Transmission"