LEMON FISH TWEEZER

17 Meet The Flinstones 6:58

Search HENRY KAISER Lemon Fish Tweezer lyrics

Search HENRY KAISER Lemon Fish Tweezer tabs

A Collection Of Henry Kaiser's Solo Guitar Improvisations, 1973-1991

CD Cuneiform Records RUNE 45 (US)

re-released in 2006

Thanks to snobb for the addition
and to snobb for the last updates

HENRY KAISER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HENRY KAISER Lemon Fish Tweezer Music

Lemon Fish TweezerLemon Fish Tweezer
Cuneiform 2000

More places to buy HENRY KAISER music online Buy HENRY KAISER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HENRY KAISER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HENRY KAISER Lemon Fish Tweezer ratings distribution

HENRY KAISER Lemon Fish Tweezer reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars I happen to love Henry Kaiser's off the wall style of guitar playing, but I have to be in the right frame of mind to listen to over an hour of his six string insanity. It's similar to the feeling I get when I listen to one of my Conlon Nancarrow (look him up) albums. If I'm relaxed enough, Kaiser's disjointed sound poems can sound quite pleasant to me. But if I'm wound up after a hard day of work, forget it.

This album showcases Kaiser's solo guitar (sometimes with overdubs) recorded from 1973 to 1991. Some of the pieces are played on a guitar based MIDI controller, so the sounds are sampled from other instruments (piano, sax, etc.). The majority of the pieces are non- structured improvisations, with Kaiser demonstrating the weird noises he can make.

The best piece is the highly overdubbed It's A Wonderful Life, a twenty four minute blast through many different aspects of Kaiser's soloing.

I like this album, but I prefer when he plays in a group.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#302277) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Post a review of HENRY KAISER "Lemon Fish Tweezer"