SUNDAY

Sunday Sunday album cover

Buy SUNDAY Music
Studio Album, released in 1972

1. Love Is Life (6:10)
2. I Couldn't Face You (8:03)
3. Blues Song (4:17)
4. Man in a Boat (4:52)
5. Ain't It a Pity (3:52)
6. Tree of Life (3:55)
7. Sad Man Reaching Utopia (10:50)
8. Fussin and Fighting (6:51)

Total time 48:50

- Davy Patterson / vocals, bass
With:
- Pete Gavin / percussion

Bellaphon Records

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

SUNDAY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SUNDAY Sunday Music

I'm Not A Gun - Sundays Will Never Change (Remixes) City Centre Offices #150330 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Howdi - The Number One Song In Heaven - Sunday Best - 2005 #169400 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 30m
WORLD OF STARS ON SUNDAY - Various - Excellent Condition LP Record York SPA 210 USD $11.23 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Ali Love - Secret Sunday Lover - Columbia - 2007 #231465 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Park Street - Sunday Joint - Striking Hand 3 - 2004 #245279 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Dinky - Home On A Sunday - Horizontal - 2006 #274573 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 40m
DJ Shah - Sunday Morning - Shah Records - 2003 #185435 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 40m
DJ Angel Feat. Rachel Harris - Tell Me On Sunday - Sure Player - 2005 #154635 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Unknown Artist Sweet Sounds Of Sunday Afternoon Vol. On CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Invisible Sunday [Vinyl] Alexandra Hope Vinyl USD $21.67 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Invisible Sunday Alexandra Hope CD USD $18.26 Buy It Now 2h 5m
SMALL FACES.LAZY SUNDAY.IMMEDIATE.7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $1.87 [0 bids]
?? JOHNNY CASH "Sunday morning coming down" Country & Western NIP USD $11.19 Buy It Now 2h 25m
?? BILLIE HOLIDAY Gloomy Sunday TOP! NIP USD $11.19 Buy It Now 2h 27m
BLUR LIVE 2009 ACCESS ALL AREAS 10-TRACK CD COMPILATION SUNDAY TIMES PROMO NEW USD $1.56 Buy It Now 2h 27m
CAMILLE HOWARD "SUNDAYS WITH YOU/BUMP IN THE ROAD BOOGIE" SPECIALTY SP 318 EX USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Sunday Afternoon Tim Watson CD USD $31.64 Buy It Now 2h 58m
NEW THE BEACH BOYS LIVE AT KNEBWORTH 1980 VOLUME TWO - SUNDAY EXPRESS ALBUM CD USD $4.98 Buy It Now 3h 9m
NEW GREAT COMPOSERS CD - SUNDAY EXPRESS - WARNER CLASSICS USD $4.36 Buy It Now 3h 9m
BIRMINGHAM SUNDAY - A MESAGE FROM BIRMINGHAM SUNDAY, 2009 EU 180G vinyl LP, NEW! USD $31.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
A RUBADUB SUNDAY IN COPENHAGEN - THE FOOD PALACE ALLSTARS - CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
MELINA MERCOURI Never On Sunday Danish LONDON EP 45PS 1961 Manos Hadjidakis USD $11.96 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Starcar Sunday-Starcar Sunday CD NEW USD $14.10 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Carter Cook-Sundays In Belvedere CD NEW USD $16.32 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Ralph Lee-Sunday Solace CD NEW USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Flo Rida - Mail on Sunday (Parental Advisory) (CD 2008) USD $4.98 Buy It Now 3h 21m
First Sundays Audio CD USD $31.36 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Audio CD A Letter to Bryson City - Sunday Driver - Free Shipping USD $5.47 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Azalea Sunday Audio CD USD $38.08 Buy It Now 3h 36m
NEW 101 Sunday School & Actions Songs for Kids! (Audio CD) USD $25.86 Buy It Now 3h 36m
NEW Saturday Night / Sunday Morning (Audio CD) USD $14.43 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Hello Strangers Sunday Puncher CD USD $32.45 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Connie Francis Sings "Never On Sunday"~MGM Records SE3965~FAST SHIPPING! USD $19.51 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Classics for a Lazy Sunday Compilation (NEW CD Album 2014) USD $12.26 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Tribute to Taking Back Sunday Various Artists CD USD $45.28 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Audio CD Bob & Larry's Sunday Morning Songs - Free Shipping USD $5.47 Buy It Now 4h 8m
(CP889) Krystle Warren, Sunday Comfort - 2009 DJ CD USD $2.49 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want to Be (2CD) 24HR POST!! USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4h 16m
FAITHLESS-SUNDAY 8PM CD NEW USD $13.05 Buy It Now 4h 22m
STAN KENTON AND HIS ORCHESTRA THEME FOR SUNDAY & CUBAN EPISQUE CAPITOL CL11002 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Ost: Black Sunday Original Soundtrack CD USD $58.46 Buy It Now 4h 24m
The River Detectives Saturday Night Sunday Morning A RARE CD USD $31.16 Buy It Now 4h 26m
ULLA GERBER & PETER SØRENSEN Danish 45PS 1959 Cover On Sunday Morning USD $11.21 Buy It Now 4h 31m
EMB S140 The Dale Sisters - My Sunday Baby / All My Life - 1961 USD $24.98 Buy It Now 4h 45m
JOE HARNELL AND HIS QUINTET - Never on Sunday 7" US MEDALLION (KAPP) MM-607 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 4h 49m
Grinspoon - Thrills, Kills & Sunday Pills - CD USD $8.38 Buy It Now 4h 50m
ALL THAT JAZZ Even The Trees LANGER WINSTANLEY 12" Me & Lillieth Part 1 Sunday USD $8.12 Buy It Now 4h 58m
TAKING BACK SUNDAY - March 2017 Australian tour poster (A3 size) USD $0.75 [0 bids]
5h
The Sunday Times Music Collection -Vintage Jazz . USD $4.37 Buy It Now 5h
Happy Happy Happy Sunday Drive CD USD $46.19 Buy It Now 5h 2m
BENZ ON A SUN-DAY CLUB MIXES CD SINGLE 8E USD $2.11 Buy It Now 5h 4m
TAKING BACK SUNDAY - MAGAZINE POSTER/CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T20) USD $12.43 Buy It Now 5h 17m
TAKING BACK SUNDAY - MAGAZINE POSTER/CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF SC) USD $12.43 Buy It Now 5h 17m
Come Sunday Alan Peters - Conductor Alan Peters Orchestra and Chorus CD USD $32.31 Buy It Now 5h 18m
Audio CD Sunday Morning Classics: Sunrise Serenade - Free Shipping USD $5.47 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Small Faces - Lazy Sunday CD) . FREE UK P+P .................................. USD $4.36 Buy It Now 5h 33m
U2 ex german 12 Sunday Bloody Sunday / New Year's Day / Two Hearts Beat as One USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5h 38m
THE SUNDAYS BATH MOLES LIVE REVIEW 1989 NME full page cutting # USD $7.48 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Six Ways From Sunday Audio CD USD $38.56 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Unknown Artist The Sunday Morning Hymnal: Majestic Hymn CD USD $5.53 Buy It Now 5h 47m
Blondie ?- Personal Collection Bigtime.tv ?The Mail On Sunday ?- CD Album USD $6.20 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Sometime Sunday : Stone CD (1998) USD $4.94 Buy It Now 5h 51m
Sunday Scott Walker CD USD $32.45 Buy It Now 5h 51m
SUNDAY PAINTERS - Something To Do - Vinyl (LP + MP3 download code) USD $26.84 Buy It Now 5h 56m
SUNDAY PAINTERS - 4th Annual Report - Vinyl (LP + booklet + MP3 download ocde) USD $26.84 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Sunday Driver Actual Size CD USD $32.31 Buy It Now 6h
Moby Bodyrock Sunday Sunspot CD USD $3.49 Buy It Now 6h 6m
Sunday Express Promotional CD Simply the Best Christmas Album - Classical Music USD $1.24 [0 bids]
Audio CD From Monday to Sunday - Heyward, Nick - Free Shipping USD $5.47 Buy It Now 6h 12m
Blondie - "Sunday Girl"/ " I know but I don't know 7" 1978 Picture Sleeve USD $1.24 [0 bids]
Various Artists : Smooth Sounds - Sunday Morning CD (2008) USD $5.49 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Sundays Best Where Are You Now CD USD $3.95 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Sunday Morning [Single] by Levan J (CD, Oct-2011) USD $13.48 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Songs from Sunday School Victoria Singers Audio CD USD $44.30 Buy It Now 6h 23m
Various Artists - Sunday Mixtape NEW LP USD $24.17 Buy It Now 6h 26m
THE FLEE-REKKERS - SUNDAY DATE - 1960 PYE 7" SINGLE - JOE MEEK PRODUCTION USD $9.98 Buy It Now 6h 30m
FAITHLESS SUNDAY 8 PM_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_J6 USD $9.14 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Sunday Grey Audio CD USD $26.03 Buy It Now 6h 32m
Weekend With Jane Ep Pale Sunday CD USD $34.77 Buy It Now 6h 33m
Sunday at Devil Dirt [Bonus Tracks] by Isobel Campbell/Mark Lanega USD $12.89 Buy It Now 6h 33m
Various Artists : Sunday Morning - Time To Revive Refresh & Recover CD (2000) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 37m
F 11277 Lyn Cornell - Never On Sunday / Swain Kelly - 1960 USD $6.25 Buy It Now 6h 37m
CHS 2320 Blondie - Sunday Girl / I Know But I Dont Know - 1978 USD $6.25 Buy It Now 6h 37m
CHS 2320 Blondie - Sunday Girl - 1978 USD $6.25 Buy It Now 6h 39m
Sunday-same UK prog psych cd USD $18.99 Buy It Now 6h 42m
THE SUNDAYS - Reading Writing and Arithmetic (CD 1990) USA Import EXC USD $4.97 Buy It Now 6h 45m
COME TO SUNDAY SCHOOL Audio CD USD $47.28 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Taking Back Sunday-Happiness Is CD NEW USD $14.72 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Columbia Promo 39955 Jimmy Boyd TWO EASTER SUNDAY SWEETHEARTS / BUNNY 78 E- USD $6.41 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Sunday Down South with the Carl Smith Trio - Gospel LP USD $1.25 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Floyd Cramer "Sounds of Sunday" LP USD $1.00 Buy It Now 7h 6m
Sunday Hang Audio CD USD $29.32 Buy It Now 7h 8m
HANK MARVIN "SACHA" / "SUNDAY FOR SEVEN DAYS" 7" SINGLE USD $6.25 Buy It Now 7h 11m
Michael Jackson & Jackson 5 Card Sleeve The Sunday Age Rare CD Single My Girl USD $7.76 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Sunday Girl - Stop Hey - CD Promo - 10 mixes USD $7.48 Buy It Now 7h 18m
GLOOMY SUNDAY [9/9] NEW CD USD $14.28 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Blessid Union Of Souls-Live at Never On Sunday CD with DVD NEW USD $16.58 Buy It Now 7h 30m
SUNDAY MORNING NEW CD USD $14.10 Buy It Now 7h 30m
Audio CD Sunday Morning in Saturday's Shoes - Julian, Richard - Free Shipping USD $5.47 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Audio CD Open on Sunday - Sera - Free Shipping USD $5.53 Buy It Now 7h 32m

More places to buy SUNDAY music online Buy SUNDAY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SUNDAY Sunday ratings distribution

SUNDAY Sunday reviews

Review by GruvanDahlman
3 stars Obscurity. That word... Obscure albums, lingering in dusty archives or hidden away in boxes in the attic. when found re-released with superlative words and original artwork. I am not trying to be funny. Honestly, I love obscure prog, in particular british bands. That is not the point. The point being that all things obscure aren't brilliant. Sometimes genius can be found but often enough there's nothing behind "the original artwork", just fun and games.

Obscure... Yes. Sunday is an obscure band and I treasure this album, I do. I bought it several moons ago and have not regretted it once. The amount of hammond organ is immense and that can be quite enough for me. But how about them songs? What do they amount to? "Love is life" and "I couldn't face you" is two pieces of great, organ driven slabs of progressive rock, the latter more of a ballad but still... "Love is life" has some wonderful drumming aswell. The main opus of the album is the great and varied "Sad man reaching Utopia". It is an epic of rough qualities going through several moods and changes. A great track, really worth exploring for those who've missed it.

All in all I'd say the album is a good one but not essential in any way. It is a pleasant album with one foot in prog, one in blues, an arm in funky Santana style, the other in hard rock and the heart in the right place. Gritty, sincere and (proto)proggish in a nice way I come back every now and then. The issue with this album being, besides the tracks mentioned, that the bulk of the album is alright but never truly engaging. Still, with three great tracks and wonderful musicianship (not to mention the vocals, which is very nice indeed) the album is an endearing piece of early 70's prog rock caught somewhere between Rare Bird and Santana. Not bad, just not brilliant.

4 stars Sometimes we discover accidentally an old disk that we never had heard before and we mean : but that's quite good ! And we wonder why we ignored even the existence of the musicians who recorded it a long time ago. So we remember that the 1970's were extremely prolific. There was a lot of fine gro ... (read more)

Report this review (#1379725) | Posted by Kjarks | Sunday, March 8, 2015 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This Scottish band is so obscure that even my contacts here in Scotland does not know them. I only know that they were the house-band in one of the hotels in my town and that they were quite popular in Germany. This album was also released on a German record label. But if any of the band membe ... (read more)

Report this review (#308399) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, November 5, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SUNDAY "Sunday"