SHOW OF OUR LIVES

Canterbury Scene

Caravan Show of Our Lives album cover

Buy CARAVAN Music
Live, released in 1981

1. Love to Love You (And Tonight Pigs Will...
2. In the Land of Grey and Pink

- Dave Sinclair / keyboards
- Richard Sinclair / bass, vocals
- Michael Heatley / liner notes

Lp. Decca Records TAB 23

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN Show of Our Lives Music

Show of Our Lives: Caravan at BBC 1968-1975Show of Our Lives: Caravan at BBC 1968-1975
Universal I.S. 2007
The Show Of Our LivesThe Show Of Our Lives
Mooncrest/Trojan 1998
Caravan The Show Of Our Lives:... Mainstream JazzCaravan The Show Of Our Lives:... Mainstream Jazz
Records
SHOW OF OUR LIVES LP (VINYL ALBUM) UK DECCA 1981SHOW OF OUR LIVES LP (VINYL ALBUM) UK DECCA 1981
DECCA
Vinyl$15.99 (used)

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN Show of Our Lives ratings distribution

CARAVAN Show of Our Lives reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars This is a rare collection of live and studio recordings with dubious sound quality. Presumably the live gigs emanate from various early BBC sessions circa 1971-72. The good news is that these appear to be different versions than those found on the 2 volume BBC sessions set issued by Hux in 1 ... (read more)

Report this review (#106936) | Posted by | Tuesday, January 09, 2007 | Review Permanlink

3 stars this isn't actually that bad a release at all. the sound quality is dire. let's get that straight first of all. it sounds like it was recorded on some cheap 8 track. i think they're some sort of live studio sessions. but the actual performance is good. the selection of songs is good and if you ... (read more)

Report this review (#21428) | Posted by | Wednesday, September 08, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CARAVAN "Show of Our Lives"