BLUE MATTER

1. Blue Matter (5:47)
2. Trim (7:33)
3. Heaven Hill (4:28)
4. So You Say (4:34)
5. Now She's Blonde (5:32)
6. Make Me (2:53)
7. The Nag (4:18)
8. Time Marches On (7:32)

Total time 42:37

Search JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter lyrics

Search JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter tabs

- John Scofield / guitar

With:
- Hiram Bullock / rhythm guitar (1,5,6)
- Mitchel Forman / keyboards
- Gary Grainger / bass
- Dennis Chambers / drums
- Don Alias / percussion

Artwork: Ivan Chermayeff

LP Gramavision ‎- 18-8702-1 (1987, Germany)

CD Gramavision ‎- 18-8702-2 (1987, Germany)
CD Gramavision ‎- GCD 74903 (2002, US)

Thanks to snobb for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

JOHN SCOFIELD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter Music

Blue MatterBlue Matter
Imports 2014
Blue MatterBlue Matter
Gramavision
Vinyl$498.11
Blue Matter by Imports (2014-07-23)Blue Matter by Imports (2014-07-23)
Imports (2014-07-23)

JOHN SCOFIELD-BLUE MATTER-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed B63 USD $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN SCOFIELD BLUE MATTER LP ON GRAMIVISION RECORDS USD $12.45 Buy It Now 1 day
John Scofield - Blue Matter US LP 1987 //1 USD $18.39 Buy It Now 1 day
John Scofield - Blue Matter (1987 Import-Germany Gramavision 18-8702-2) Used CD USD $14.50 Buy It Now 1 day
John Scofield Blue Matter Japan CD USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Blue Matter John Scofield German vinyl LP album record SNTF985 BRAMAVISION USD $15.22 Buy It Now 3 days
JOHN SCOFIELD LP BLUE MATTER 1987 Gramavision In Shrink MINT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
JOHN SCOFIELD ( 1987 LP , Sonet Records ) BLUE MATTER USD $7.63 [0 bids]
JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter LP Vinyl VG++ Cover VG+1987 Gramavision 18 8702 1 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 6 days
JOHN SCOFIELD - BLUE MATTER NEW CD USD $17.08 Buy It Now 8 days
JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter JAPAN CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 21 days
JOHN SCOFIELD blue matter LP EX+/EX- SNTF 985 germany sonet 1987 USD $18.59 Buy It Now 21 days
JOHN SCOFIELD blue matter LP EX+/EX- SNTF 985 germany sonet 1987 USD $16.96 Buy It Now 21 days
JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter WPCR-28059 CD JAPAN 2014 NEW USD $48.27 Buy It Now 22 days
John Scofield, Blue Matter, Gramavision Records 18-8702-1, 1987, Jazz Fusion USD $16.00 Buy It Now 24 days
JOHN SCOFIELD - BLUE MATTER - 1987 GRAMAVISION PROMO JAZZ LP - SIGNED COPY! USD $29.99 Buy It Now 25 days
JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter JAPAN CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 25 days
JOHN SCOFIELD - Blue Matter --- Sonet Jazz LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
JOHN SCOFIELD - Blue Matter LP Still Sealed Original Jazz Fusion Dennis Chambers USD $17.95 Buy It Now 27 days
Blue Matter JOHN SCOFIELD Audio CD USD $15.12 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy JOHN SCOFIELD music online Buy JOHN SCOFIELD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter ratings distribution

JOHN SCOFIELD Blue Matter reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars John Scofield is really new to me and I was surprised that in fact, sometime in the 80s I ever bought this album in a cassette format. When I spun it recently I was surprised for two reasons: first, the quality of the record is excellent even though this is just a cassette that I purchased decades ago; second, the musical quality of John Scofield is very good. I was impressed, in fact, when first heard the opening track "Blue Matter" with its relatively complex composition demonstrating how masterful he plays guitar. But, not only that ... I find the drummer also plays excellently combined with solid basslline. Once I listened to it I then kept playing the cassette. Oh yes, Blue Matter brings the album as an interesting one to enjoy - especially those who love solid basslines with dynamic beats in jazz-style. Through this track I understand why this musician is featured in this site as the music is not just having pure jazz style, it combines nicely with rock as well.

I think I do enjoy almost all tracks in this album especially the next two tracks "Trim" and "Heaven Hill". "Trim" most much more dynamic compared to title track and from this track I can recognize further how excellent the drums and bass guitar works. There is a stunning guitar solo in the middle augmented by solid basslines. "Now She's Blonde" is also enjoyable and it has more prog components compared to the other tracks. "Make Me" is also really good one.

Overall, this is a very good album by John Scofield and it will satisfy those of you who love jazz- rock fusion kind of music. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Post a review of JOHN SCOFIELD "Blue Matter"