VOCAL RENDEZVOUS

Al Di Meola Vocal Rendezvous album cover

Buy AL DI MEOLA Music
Studio Album, released in 2006

1. Shame (feat. Joe)

2. I tried (feat. Angie Stone & Macy Gray)

3. Schall & Rauch (feat. Xavier Naidoo)

4. Topaz (instrumental)

5. Communication (feat. Beverly Knight & MC Solaar)

6. That's the truth (feat. Angie Stone)

7. Never, never, never (feat. Bosson)

8. You are the one (feat. No Mercy)

9. Syncopatico (instrumental)

10. Rendezvous rhapsody (feat. Till Brönner)

11. Different pages (instrumental)

12. Cuba Africa (feat. Leonid Agutin)

Search AL DI MEOLA Vocal Rendezvous lyrics

Search AL DI MEOLA Vocal Rendezvous tabs

SPV

AL DI MEOLA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AL DI MEOLA Vocal Rendezvous Music

Vocal RendezvousVocal Rendezvous
Spv U.S. 2006

More places to buy AL DI MEOLA music online Buy AL DI MEOLA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AL DI MEOLA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AL DI MEOLA Vocal Rendezvous ratings distribution

AL DI MEOLA Vocal Rendezvous reviews

Review by historian9
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site Admin / JRF Team
1 stars I had some trouble with acoustic and world fusion works of AL DI MEOLA, as it was the first 70's jazz fusion stuff that attracted me in the first place. I've grown to like a lot of the stuff though, even if my ratings don't really show off around here because I think his easy listening or ambient work can't be rendered as masterpieces of fusion but make for excellent lounge music.

This one though does nothing for me and it's the only time in his career I think where AL collaborated with so many pop singers, and what this album brings out is AL in more R&B, rap or hip-hop format, I don't really know anymore cause the lines of these genres are a bit blurred for me here, you might call some of it jazz pop I guess. There are 3 instrumentals which are kind of ok, but I have plenty of other and better AL's work to choose from if I'm gonna be in need of easy listening music. It's not horrible music, but seeing as there is so much more in his catalogue I can't really recommend this to someone who is AL's fan or someone who is looking for jazz fusion that will blow him away, everyone else is welcome to enjoy it I guess but why bother buying it if you're gonna probably hearing this kind of stuff on the radio all the time for free.

Send comments to historian9 (BETA) | Report this review (#732420) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Post a review of AL DI MEOLA "Vocal Rendezvous"