COME ON IN

4. Crying Out (4.57)

Search AIRBAG Come On In lyrics

Search AIRBAG Come On In tabs

Free download EP from http://www.airbagsound.com

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

AIRBAG MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AIRBAG Come On In Music

99 Luftballons [1299 Luftballons [12" Maxi, Maddog]
Maddog
Vinyl$6.90 (used)
IN FLIGHT PROGRAM PROGRAM THE AIRBAG DOES NOT 7" US $7.35 Buy It Now 1h 23m
NUNWHORE COMMANDO 666 The Legacy CD german industrial grind Libido Airbag Gut US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 9m
cbt new!!! t shirt death metal libido airbag birdflesh last days of humanity US $10.00 Buy It Now 18h 19m
cbt new!!! t shirt death metal libido airbag birdflesh last days of humanity US $13.00 Buy It Now 18h 19m
Airbag - Tactile Gemma [CD New] US $19.69 Buy It Now 18h 39m
Airbag - Greatest Show On Earth [CD New] US $25.98 Buy It Now 18h 40m
last days of humanity logo t shirt death metal grindcore disgorge libido airbag US $10.00 Buy It Now 19h 31m
last days of humanity logo t shirt death metal grindcore disgorge libido airbag US $13.00 Buy It Now 19h 31m
Airbag - The Greatest Show On Earth NEW CD US $19.05 Buy It Now 21h 43m
Airbag's Lipstick Kiss by Disclaimer (CD, Apr-2004, Artist One Stop / AOS) US $3.60 Buy It Now 21h 54m
GUT - THE CUMBACK CD Libido Airbag Nunwhore Commando 666 SMES US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Airbag - Tactile Gemma CD US $23.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? (NEW CD) US $14.49 Buy It Now 1 day
AIRBAG (ARGENTINA) - LIBERTAD (888430117624) - NEW CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 1 day
NYCTOPHOBIC - INSECTS CD (2000) REGURGITATE, LIBIDO AIRBAG, GUT, CSSO US $7.99 [1 bids]
Airbag - The Greatest Show On Earth - Limited Edition (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $41.44 Buy It Now 1 day
RADIOHEAD Airbag / How Am I Driving 1998 USA ONLY MINI CD LP Thom Yorke US $5.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Radiohead- Airbag/How Am I Driving? - 8587012 US $13.71 Buy It Now 2 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? CD EP alternative 1998 b sides compilation US $1.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving [EP] digipak 1998 US $0.19 [0 bids]
Airbag How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Mar-2007, Capitol) US $6.29 Buy It Now 3 days
CD + DVD SET AIRBAG SAMSARA + BONUS TRACK SEALED NEW 2012 LIVE US $14.34 Buy It Now 3 days
AIRBAG LIBERTAD SEALED CD NEW 2013 US $8.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Waveform by T-Power (CD 1997 Wavefrom typo Airbag) Paul Clarke Electronica Dance US $10.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead Airbag and Broken Social Scene You Forgot It in People 2cd lot indie US $4.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead Lot of 2 CDs (In Rainbows, Airbag EP) US $4.99 [0 bids]
NUNWHORE COMMANDO 666 World Whore 3 7" Green vinyl GUT LIBIDO AIRBAG US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Show on Earth - Airbag New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $27.72 Buy It Now 4 days
AIRBAG/HOW AM I DRIVING? - RADIOHEAD US $3.74 Buy It Now 4 days
Radiohead Airbag UK CD album (CDLP) MMPCD6 MUSIC PRIZE LTD 1997 US $11.28 Buy It Now 4 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, 1998, Capitol) US $2.99 [0 bids]
PLACEBO Nancy boy RAREST SPANISH PROMO CD SINGLE CARD SLEEVE UNIQUE COVER AIRBAG US $18.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead Amnesiac, Hail To The Thief, Airbag/How Am I Driving lot of 3 cds EX! US $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
S.M.E.S. - Cameltoe Manicure(CD, 2006)LIBIDO AIRBAG KOTS WHOURKR MULK GUT CYBER US $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Tu Carne - The Pig Sessions(CD, 2008)ROMPEPROP LIBIDO AIRBAG GUT CSSO VULVULATOR US $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Airbag Identity Limited Karisma Records LP US $41.44 Buy It Now 5 days
AIRBAG All Rights Removed 2xLP KAR066LP Gatefold NEW Sealed PROG US $24.79 Buy It Now 5 days
NECROCANNIBALISTIC VOMITORIUM / NUNRIDERS OF BLACK DOOM Split MC, Libido Airbag US $2.99 [0 bids]
KOTS / NECROCANNIBALISTIC VOMITORIUM Split CD, LDOH SMES Libido Airbag CBT Gut US $7.99 [0 bids]
Tu Carne/Sarcophaga Carnaria - Split 7"(2004)ROMPEPROP GUT LIBIDO AIRBAG DEAD US $6.00 Buy It Now 5 days
? Airbag How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD 2007) 7 songs b-sides US $0.99 [0 bids]
Airbag / How Am I Driving E.P. RADIOHEAD mini album CD Capitol USA EP 1426148550 US $7.32 Buy It Now 6 days
AIRBAG - GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH NEW CD US $29.28 Buy It Now 6 days
Various : Airbag CD (1997) US $9.13 Buy It Now 7 days
Airbag - All Rights Removed [CD New] US $21.68 Buy It Now 7 days
LIBIDO AIRBAG - Barrel Blow Job / STUHLGANG 2001 metal torture VERY RARE CD!!! US $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Airbag - All Rights Removed (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $46.41 Buy It Now 7 days
MATANZA - Encontrados Muertos CD Gutalax Gut Impetigo Libido Airbag Jig Ai US $8.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Radiohead CD album (CDLP) Airbag/How Am I Driving? - Sealed USA 58701-2 US $95.34 Buy It Now 7 days
Airbag - Greatest Show On Earth [CD New] US $23.87 Buy It Now 7 days
Cock And Ball Torture / Libido Airbag CD Grindcore Death Goregrind US $12.00 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - AIRBAG/HOW AM I DRIVING? [EP] [LIMITED] - NEW CD US $7.73 Buy It Now 8 days
Airbag - Libertad Arg CD Latin Latin Pop US $29.21 Buy It Now 8 days
Radiohead CD single (CD5 / 5") Airbag / How Am I Driving? USA 58701-2 CAPITOL US $37.29 Buy It Now 8 days
7 H.TARGET - Psy Slam Damage CD Libido Airbag Catasexual Urge Motivation Gut US $15.99 Buy It Now 8 days
INTESTINAL DISGORGE / SMALLPOX AROMA Split CD Gut Jig Ai, Carcass Libido Airbag US $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
CORPSE GRINDER - Hail to Death Metal Legion CD - libido airbag mortician jig ai US $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
AMOEBIC DYSENTERY - hospice *rgy CD machetazo carcass gore jig ai libido airbag US $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
AIRBAG Versiones y Rarezas Para Norbert CD NEW SEALED US $17.99 Buy It Now 8 days
ALTAR OF GIALLO / PROCTALGIA CD machetazo carcass gore jig ai libido airbag US $10.99 Buy It Now 9 days
7 H.TARGET-Fast-Slow Demolition DIGI CD Libido Airbag Catasexual Urge Motivation US $16.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Airbag's Lipstick Kiss by Disclaimer (CD, Apr-2004, Art US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
CUMBEAST - human pinata CD - libido airbag mortician jig ai carcass mortician US $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
RADIOHEAD OK COMPUTER CD AIRBAG PARANOID ANDROID ROCK BRAND NEW NEVER PLAYED US $9.31 Buy It Now 10 days
* RADIOHEAD - Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] US $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Radiohead - Airbag/ How Am I Driving? - Rare USA 7 Track CD US $8.27 Buy It Now 10 days
Una Hora A Tokyo, Airbag, Excellent import - Argentina US $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Think Airbag,Oldest Known Planet Identified, US $9.74 Buy It Now 10 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.34 Buy It Now 10 days
Radiohead-Airbag/How Am I Driving? CD EP, Limited Edition Very Good US $5.41 Buy It Now 11 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving Mini Album - SEALED U.S. cd - RARE! Digipak US $9.72 Buy It Now 12 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Mar-2007, Capitol) US $3.96 Buy It Now 13 days
Libido Airbag - Miss Melanoma CD (used) Rare German Import US $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Airbag - Identity (NEW CD) US $20.30 Buy It Now 14 days
meatshits t shirt death metal grindcore analcunt a.c. autopsy gut libido airbag US $16.66 Buy It Now 14 days
meatshits t shirt death metal grindcore analcunt a.c. autopsy gut libido airbag US $21.66 Buy It Now 14 days
AIRBAG VORAGINE SEALED CD NEW 2011 US $6.97 Buy It Now 14 days
AIRBAG UNA HORA A TOKYO / BLANCO Y NEGRO ARGENTINA 2 SEALED CD SET US $51.63 Buy It Now 14 days
RADIOHEAD Airbag/How Am I Driving? EP 2007 Capitol indie rock britpop US $4.25 Buy It Now 15 days
Airbag - Identity NEW CD US $16.73 Buy It Now 15 days
Airbag - Identity NEW CD US $19.42 Buy It Now 15 days
Radiohead, Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited Edition] Audio CD US $5.36 Buy It Now 15 days
AIRBAG - SAMSARA VIVO [BONUS DVD] - NEW CD US $20.45 Buy It Now 16 days
LIBIDO AIRBAG - Testosterone Zone (CD 2013) Goregrind factory sealed Grind US $15.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Libertad - Airbag New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $32.71 Buy It Now 16 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited Edition], Radiohead, Good US $1.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Mar-2007, Capitol) US $5.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? (2007) US $8.61 Buy It Now 17 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving?-LTD - Radiohead New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $13.64 Buy It Now 17 days
VAGINAL DIARRHOEA - Well F*ck Me Dead CD Libido Airbag, S.M.E.S., Tumour Jig Ai US $10.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Radiohead - Airbag / How Am I Driving? Limited Edition (Music CD) US $16.81 Buy It Now 18 days

More places to buy AIRBAG music online Buy AIRBAG & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AIRBAG DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AIRBAG Come On In ratings distribution

AIRBAG Come On In reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Nice mellow prog-ternative!

The name of Airbag immediately reminds me to the first OK Computer track, and I don't really know if Radiohead inspired or has something to do with this Norwegian band, however, in this first EP I can hear some hints of them. Once again I went through the archives and realized that this band had their debut EP free-to-download, so I clicked and saved. And now I can say that I liked what I heard.

The progressive rock tendencies at least in this album are pretty limited, though they do exist, I found more the alternative rock side here, the result is a mellow mixture of both, which was good to my ears. This four-song EP entitled "Come on in" is actually my introduction to the band, right now I ignore if their following works have the same sound or not, but well, I will discover it soon.

It opens with "Come on in", which is a soft piece with relaxing atmospheres. The guitar is very delicate, so is the voice, which by the way reminded me a little bit to U2 at first. The song goes pretty slow, there are not so many changes, but it has a sweet sound overall. Turn the lights off and listen to it, you will like it.

"Moon Song" has a quite similar sound, so the band do have an own style. Here I like the acoustic guitar and the always present atmospheric background, made by keyboards. The five minutes may sound repetitive, but I actually think the song could have been more exploded, I mean, a couple of minutes more would have been perfect. This dreamy sound creates some images in my mind, and works as a relaxer.

"Take Me" almost reaches the seven minutes, it is the longest track on this EP. What I like here is that it gradually progresses, because it starts so slow and maybe weak, but little by little it becomes more interesting. After three minutes there is like a pause and then piano and vocals appear. Later it returns to its original form, and gradually progresses once again, there is also a short keyboard appearance which adds a very appropriate sound.

"Crying Out" is on the other hand, the weakest track here. Not bad at all, but not as good as the other three. The repetitiveness here does not really help getting involved in the song, actually, it makes you lose interest. This is also the closest track to alternative ? indie sound.

Well, I am happy with this Airbag EP, in spite of the first time I listen to it I thought it was weak, with more spins it grew up on me, and now I am interested in more of their work. My final grade, three stars.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#475154) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 03, 2011

2 stars This is the first studio recording from Airbag and now a free download from their homepage. I cannot help comparing Airbag with the fellow countrymen Gazpacho. Them, Coldplay and Radiohead. Add a bit of Pink Floyd to the mix and you get this demo EP. This EP has four medium long songs whi ... (read more)

Report this review (#347213) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, December 08, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AIRBAG "Come On In"