COME ON IN

4. Crying Out (4.57)

Search AIRBAG Come On In lyrics

Search AIRBAG Come On In tabs

Free download EP from http://www.airbagsound.com

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

AIRBAG MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AIRBAG Come On In Music

Wea Int'l 2006
airbag : alto discoairbag : alto disco
Audio CD$35.99 (used)
AIRBAG - SAMSARA VIVO [BONUS DVD] - NEW CD US $23.71 Buy It Now 5h 40m
SCARCE ORIGINAL RADIOHEAD AIRBAG/HOW AM 1 DRIVING 7 TRACK CD 1992 Single RARE US $16.23 [0 bids]
LIBIDO AIRBAG - Testosterone Zone (CD 2013) Goregrind factory sealed Grind US $15.99 Buy It Now 9h 7m
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited Edition], Radiohead, Good US $1.00 Buy It Now 13h
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Mar-2007, Capitol) US $5.99 Buy It Now 14h 30m
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? (2007) US $8.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Waveform by T-Power (CD 1997 Wavefrom typo Airbag) Paul Clarke Electronica Dance US $10.99 [0 bids]
VAGINAL DIARRHOEA - Well F*ck Me Dead CD Libido Airbag, S.M.E.S., Tumour Jig Ai US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Radiohead - Airbag / How Am I Driving? Limited Edition (Music CD) US $16.46 Buy It Now 2 days
CD Mini Album Radiohead Airbag/How Am I Driving? 1998 US $1.61 [0 bids]
Radiohead : Airbag/How Am I Driving? CD (2007) U.S.A 1998 CAPITOL EX+ US $3.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, 1998, Capitol) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Airbag - All Rights Removed NEW 2 x LP US $28.98 Buy It Now 2 days
LIBIDO AIRBAG - Miss Melanoma CD 2003 Rare OOP Grind Mortician Carcass US $19.99 [0 bids]
AIRBAG - ALL RIGHTS REMOVED NEW CD US $28.31 Buy It Now 2 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? * NEW * Free Priority Shipping US $10.19 Buy It Now 3 days
AIRBAG // BLANCO Y NEGRO // CD NEW AND ORIGINAL US $13.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Slough/ Infernal Puke split 7" cyber goregrind libido airbag gut DFM US $3.99 [0 bids]
Airbag - Libertad [CD New] US $29.18 Buy It Now 3 days
PLACEBO Nancy boy RAREST SPANISH PROMO CD SINGLE CARD SLEEVE UNIQUE COVER AIRBAG US $6.79 [0 bids]
Airbag - All Rights Removed (NEW CD) US $14.18 Buy It Now 4 days
Airbag - Identity (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $36.50 Buy It Now 4 days
SMES - The Good, The Bad & Me CD - Goregrind FFO Gut, Libido Airbag, LDOH, CBT US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
AIRBAG - THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH - KAR076CD US $20.32 Buy It Now 4 days
Airbag - The Greatest Show On Earth (NEW CD) US $22.30 Buy It Now 4 days
Airbag - Identity NEW 2 x LP US $28.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead  Minty CD  Digipak Case US $11.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Radiohead Airbag and Broken Social Scene You Forgot It in People 2cd lot indie US $4.00 [0 bids]
? Airbag How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD 2007) 7 songs b-sides US $0.99 [0 bids]
Airbag - The Greatest Show On Earth (Limited Digipak) (NEW CD) US $24.73 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Show on Earth Airbag US $28.08 Buy It Now 5 days
Radiohead 4 cd EP Lot Itch Com Lag Airbag Iron Lung US $10.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Airbag / How Am I Driving? USA CD EP (1998) Digipak NEW OK Computer US $3.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Airbag Identity Limited Karisma Records LP US $40.56 Buy It Now 5 days
RADIOHEAD Airbag/Am I Driving (Deleted 1998 US-only 7-track mini CD USA US $4.51 Buy It Now 5 days
AIRBAG - LIBERTAD (IMPORT) NEW CD US $34.23 Buy It Now 6 days
Three (3) cd lot - Radiohead - Pablo Honey, Com Lag, Airbag/How am I Driving? US $1.00 [0 bids]
Gangbang Gestapo- Both albums, tech grind,OOP, ORG ,MegaRARE CD, libido airbag US $20.00 [0 bids]
STUMP / DECRYPT - Split CD Gut impetigo Last Days of Humanity Libido Airbag US $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE AIRBAG COMPILATION US $10.86 Buy It Now 7 days
Libido Airbag - Testosterone Zone(CD, 2013)GUT VOMITOMA S.M.E.S. KOTS WHOURKR US $9.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Airbag's Lipstick Kiss by Disclaimer (CD, Apr-2004, Art US $4.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Airbag/how Am I Driving? NEW CD US $10.69 Buy It Now 7 days
Radiohead - Airbag How Am I Driving 7 Track EP CD Single US $6.29 Buy It Now 8 days
Gut - The Singles Collection(CD, 2007)LIBIDO AIRBAG IMPETIGO MORPHEA BLOOD DEAD US $8.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Radiohead "Airbag/How Am I Driving?" US $5.99 [0 bids]
AIRBAG Identity 2009 New CD Classic Prog Rock Oop Rare US $50.36 Buy It Now 9 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Mar-2007, Capitol) US $2.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Airbag: Versiones Y Rarezas Para Norbert Y Cali LP NEW US $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
A Tribute To Gut: Libido Airbag Bowel Stew Cerebral Turbulency Maggut CD 2003 US $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
LIBIDO AIRBAG Barrel Blow Job CD 2001 Stuhlgang Cock And Ball Torture gut US $66.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? [CD New] US $6.41 Buy It Now 10 days
Foo Fighters - Jesus Is My Airbag-Licensed POSTER-90cm x 60cm-Brand New US $10.81 Buy It Now 10 days
RADIOHEAD - Airbag/How Am I Driving? [7 TRACK EP] [DIGIPAK] (NEW/SEALED) US $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
RADIOHEAD - AIRBAG / HOW AM I DRIVING (DIGIPAK) (EP) NEW CD US $11.25 Buy It Now 10 days
AN AIRBAG SAVED MY LIFE - 2007 Magazine Poster US $7.30 Buy It Now 11 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? CD US $10.74 Buy It Now 11 days
Radiohead : Airbag/How Am I Driving? CD (2007) US $3.99 Buy It Now 11 days
RADIOHEAD "AIRBAG/HOW AM I DRIVING? CD 4-TRACKS US $2.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? (CD 2007) US $8.10 Buy It Now 11 days
Radiohead, Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited Edition] Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Apr-2007, Capitol) US $10.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Libido Airbag Printed PatchGUT SMES IMPETIGO KOTS WHOURKR MULK NUNWHORE COMMANDO US $4.00 Buy It Now 11 days
RADIOHEAD Airbag/How Am I Driving? 7 Track CD USA 1998 US $6.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? (2007) US $4.85 Buy It Now 12 days
AIRBAG Versiones y Rarezas Para Norbert LP NEW SEALED VINYL IMPORT US $18.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Radiohead Airbag Original 1st 1998 Digipak CD LISTEN US $10.49 Buy It Now 13 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? ~ Rare CD , New US $12.97 Buy It Now 13 days
AIRBAG - GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $28.31 Buy It Now 13 days
AIRBAG - IDENTITY NEW CD US $27.56 Buy It Now 13 days
IN FLIGHT PROGRAM PROGRAM THE AIRBAG DOES NOT 7" US $7.35 Buy It Now 13 days
NUNWHORE COMMANDO 666 The Legacy CD german industrial grind Libido Airbag Gut US $11.99 Buy It Now 13 days
cbt new!!! t shirt death metal libido airbag birdflesh last days of humanity US $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
cbt new!!! t shirt death metal libido airbag birdflesh last days of humanity US $13.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Airbag - Tactile Gemma [CD New] US $18.91 Buy It Now 14 days
Airbag - Greatest Show On Earth [CD New] US $25.98 Buy It Now 14 days
last days of humanity logo t shirt death metal grindcore disgorge libido airbag US $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
last days of humanity logo t shirt death metal grindcore disgorge libido airbag US $13.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] (CD, Mar-2007, Capitol) US $7.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Airbag - The Greatest Show On Earth NEW CD US $18.65 Buy It Now 14 days
Airbag's Lipstick Kiss by Disclaimer (CD, Apr-2004, Artist One Stop / AOS) US $6.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Airbag - Tactile Gemma CD US $23.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Radiohead - Airbag/How Am I Driving? (NEW CD) US $14.18 Buy It Now 15 days
AIRBAG (ARGENTINA) - LIBERTAD (888430117624) - NEW CD US $26.20 Buy It Now 15 days
Airbag - The Greatest Show On Earth - Limited Edition (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $40.56 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Show on Earth - Airbag New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $27.72 Buy It Now 15 days
RADIOHEAD Airbag / How Am I Driving 1998 USA ONLY MINI CD LP Thom Yorke US $6.41 Buy It Now 15 days
Radiohead- Airbag/How Am I Driving? - 8587012 US $13.42 Buy It Now 16 days
Airbag How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, Mar-2007, Capitol) US $6.29 Buy It Now 17 days
CD + DVD SET AIRBAG SAMSARA + BONUS TRACK SEALED NEW 2012 LIVE US $13.91 Buy It Now 17 days
AIRBAG LIBERTAD SEALED CD NEW 2013 US $8.71 Buy It Now 17 days
AIRBAG (NORWAY) - IDENTITY * [AIRBAG (NORWAY)] - NEW CD US $15.93 Buy It Now 17 days
NUNWHORE COMMANDO 666 World Whore 3 7" Green vinyl GUT LIBIDO AIRBAG US $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Airbag Airbag CD US $13.39 Buy It Now 18 days

More places to buy AIRBAG music online Buy AIRBAG & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AIRBAG DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AIRBAG Come On In ratings distribution

AIRBAG Come On In reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Nice mellow prog-ternative!

The name of Airbag immediately reminds me to the first OK Computer track, and I don't really know if Radiohead inspired or has something to do with this Norwegian band, however, in this first EP I can hear some hints of them. Once again I went through the archives and realized that this band had their debut EP free-to-download, so I clicked and saved. And now I can say that I liked what I heard.

The progressive rock tendencies at least in this album are pretty limited, though they do exist, I found more the alternative rock side here, the result is a mellow mixture of both, which was good to my ears. This four-song EP entitled "Come on in" is actually my introduction to the band, right now I ignore if their following works have the same sound or not, but well, I will discover it soon.

It opens with "Come on in", which is a soft piece with relaxing atmospheres. The guitar is very delicate, so is the voice, which by the way reminded me a little bit to U2 at first. The song goes pretty slow, there are not so many changes, but it has a sweet sound overall. Turn the lights off and listen to it, you will like it.

"Moon Song" has a quite similar sound, so the band do have an own style. Here I like the acoustic guitar and the always present atmospheric background, made by keyboards. The five minutes may sound repetitive, but I actually think the song could have been more exploded, I mean, a couple of minutes more would have been perfect. This dreamy sound creates some images in my mind, and works as a relaxer.

"Take Me" almost reaches the seven minutes, it is the longest track on this EP. What I like here is that it gradually progresses, because it starts so slow and maybe weak, but little by little it becomes more interesting. After three minutes there is like a pause and then piano and vocals appear. Later it returns to its original form, and gradually progresses once again, there is also a short keyboard appearance which adds a very appropriate sound.

"Crying Out" is on the other hand, the weakest track here. Not bad at all, but not as good as the other three. The repetitiveness here does not really help getting involved in the song, actually, it makes you lose interest. This is also the closest track to alternative ? indie sound.

Well, I am happy with this Airbag EP, in spite of the first time I listen to it I thought it was weak, with more spins it grew up on me, and now I am interested in more of their work. My final grade, three stars.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#475154) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 03, 2011

2 stars This is the first studio recording from Airbag and now a free download from their homepage. I cannot help comparing Airbag with the fellow countrymen Gazpacho. Them, Coldplay and Radiohead. Add a bit of Pink Floyd to the mix and you get this demo EP. This EP has four medium long songs whi ... (read more)

Report this review (#347213) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, December 08, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AIRBAG "Come On In"