INTERIOR DESIGN

Sparks Interior Design album cover

Buy SPARKS Music
Studio Album, released in 1988

1. So Important (4:32)
2. Just Got Back From Heaven (4:09)
3. Lots Of Reasons (3:46)
4. You Got A Hold Of My Heart (4:57)
5. Love-O-Rama (4:44)
6. The Toughest Girl In Town (4:15)
7. Lets Make Love (4:44)
8. Stop Me If Youve Heard This Before (3:41)
9. A Walk Down Memory Lane (4:53)
10. Madonna (4:38)
11. Madonna (french version) (4:38)
12. Madonna (german version) 4:38)
13. Madonna (spanish version) (4:38)
14. Big Brass Ring (2:19)
15. So Important (extremely important remix) (7:02)

Search SPARKS Interior Design lyrics

Search SPARKS Interior Design tabs

- Russell Mael / vocals
- Ron Mael / keyboards

Thanks to matte for the addition
and to Rune2000 for the last updates

SPARKS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPARKS Interior Design Music

Terminal JiveTerminal Jive
Repertoire 1999
#1 in Heaven#1 in Heaven
Repertoire 1999
Crispus Attacks / Clinton Sparks / Iyadonna - That's My Crew / Thought You Knew US $14.29 Buy It Now 35m
Jeroen & Michel - Foundation 75 / Blazed (By Sparks of Hope) 12" - Search - Old US $5.39 [0 bids]
36m 41s
The Sparks Live Life CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 42m 50s
RUSTY BRYANT w/ MELVIN SPARKS~SOUL LIBERATION~RARE ORIG '70 PRESTIGE LP~RVG US $9.99 [1 bids]
Sparks-Introducing Sparks-Promo-LP-Columbia-PC 34901-Original Sleeve US $4.99 [0 bids]
2h
LARRY SPARKS AND THE LONESOME RAMBLERS KING BLUE GRASS RECORDS 1ST P LP US $14.99 [0 bids]
SPARKS - SOMETHING FOR THE GIRL WITH EVERYTHING \ MARRY ME 7"VG+ US $3.99 [0 bids]
Beachwood Sparks Loser Edition Colored Vinyl Tarnished Gold Sealed 2X LP Sub Pop US $125.00 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Sparks LP Kimono My House US $11.50 [9 bids]
The Best Of Sparks LP US $8.00 [0 bids]
Hong Kong Gigi Leung 2000 CD + VCD + 2001 Calendar - Sparks US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 55m
TAYLOR SWIFT Sparks Fly CD SINGLE One Track BRAND NEW Numbered Limited RARE US $75.00 Buy It Now 4h 10m
New Crack City - Clinton Sparks - New CD US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 12m
BATTLEFIELD BY JORDIN SPARKS CD US $2.99 [0 bids]
THE SPIRIT VALENTINE "A SHOWER OF SPARKS" CD 1992 music Like New ULTRAVIOLET US $4.59 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Yellow Red Sparks, Yellow Red Sparks, New US $15.56 Buy It Now 4h 51m
Whitney Houston & Jordin Sparks Celebrate Japan Promo 1 Trk CD Single RARE US $99.99 Buy It Now 6h 23m
SPARKS "The number one song" RARE 7" ORIG ITALY-NEAR PERFECT! MORODER PRODUCTION US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 41m
LP SPARKS No 1 in HEAVEN 1970 WHITE LABEL PROMO NM NO BAR CODE MORODER SMASH! US $45.00 Buy It Now 6h 46m
VYNAL RECORD SINGLE. [ SPARKS ] US $1.66 [0 bids]
LARRY SPARKS - BEST OF LARRY SPARKS: BOUND TO RIDE NEW CD US $15.05 Buy It Now 7h 24m
SPARKS WHEN IM WITH YOU 2 VERS PS 7" GERMANY 1980 US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 58m
GRAHAM PARKER Squeezing Out Sparks US $15.73 Buy It Now 8h 14m
CD Album: Sparks : 1st Album US $10.23 Buy It Now 8h 58m
SPARKS KIMONO MY HOUSE ORIG 2001 JAPAN EDITION UNIVERSAL MINI LP CD UICY-9177 US $29.99 Buy It Now 10h 7m
Larry Sparks - Best Of Larry Sparks: Bound To Ride [CD New] US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 39m
Reggae 45 Lovers Rock TREVOR SPARKS Magic Man DIGITAL ENGLISH Records US $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Sparks - Two Hands One Mouth Live In Europe (2CD New) US $21.53 Buy It Now 12h 5m
Jordin Sparks - Jordin Sparks New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $50.22 Buy It Now 12h 32m
Sparks - In Outer Space CD US $18.75 Buy It Now 12h 47m
Jacky Cheung Sparks of Love [Hybrid SACD] NEW Hong Kong CD 2003 ??? ??? Album ?? US $89.00 Buy It Now 12h 54m
CHATMON, Sam/SPARKS - Nobody But Me - 7" US $13.66 Buy It Now 13h 10m
(497O) Tommy Sparks, I'm A Rope - DJ CD US $4.06 Buy It Now 13h 12m
GRAHAM PARKER & THE RUMOUR Squeezing Out Sparks 1979 VG+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 17m
LARRY SPARKS, CD "KENTUCKY BANJO" NEW SEALED US $5.99 Buy It Now 13h 34m
JEFF SPARKS - JAZZY CHRISTMAS WITH JEFF SPARKS NEW CD US $19.24 Buy It Now 13h 34m
SPARKS Best Of FRENCH Pressing CD Underdog 1985 Residents TUBES zappa THE QUICK US $6.00 [0 bids]
Akilah - Sparks,Melvin New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $29.89 Buy It Now 13h 48m
Sparks - Kimono My House (Remastered) (NEW CD) US $11.17 Buy It Now 13h 50m
EDITORS All Sparks 2 Track CD Single EU 2006 US $4.95 Buy It Now 14h
NEW - Travelin' by Sparks, Larry US $19.64 Buy It Now 14h 13m
SPARKS_Get In The Swing_used 45 VINYL_7"_from AUS!_C1a US $45.67 Buy It Now 15h 8m
Delta & Format - Sparks / Wishing - Critical #86886 US $4.96 Buy It Now 15h 14m
MELTED SUNGLASSES Sparks 7" OOP late-00's white vinyl Weird Hug indie-rock US $2.99 Buy It Now 15h 22m
YELLOW RED SPARKS NEW VINYL US $29.82 Buy It Now 15h 38m
propaganda sparks 8 track music tape nos sealed US $10.00 [0 bids]
HELLO EVERYONE - POPSIKE SPARKS FROM DENMARK STREET 1968-1970- GRAPEFRUIT US $14.90 Buy It Now 15h 41m
* SPARKS TERMINAL JIVE / JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 15h 48m
Sparks / This Town Ain't Big Enough ... / 1974 Pink Rim Island 7" US $11.59 Buy It Now 15h 49m
Sparks / Get In The Swing / 1975 Pink Rim Island 7" / EX+ US $11.59 Buy It Now 15h 49m
Razzy Bailey- Sparks.....rare new/sealed cassette! US $10.00 Buy It Now 16h 29m
Squeezing Out Sparks by Graham Parker (CD, Aug-1999, Arista) US $4.99 Buy It Now 16h 43m
7" Sparks When I'm With You 1980 French Picture Sleeve US $1.64 [0 bids]
Imogen Heap SPARKS DELUXE EDITION 2 CD SET MINT Played 1x NOT A PROMO US $6.95 [1 bids]
Sparks Fly Miranda Cosgrove CD New still sealed US $6.49 Buy It Now 16h 50m
1998 Maylay Sparks Unusual Styles / I Mani MS-0027 12" NM Vinyl Play Tested US $6.00 Buy It Now 17h 3m
SPARKS "I Predict" LP Cut and CLUB MIX Promo 12" Single US $7.95 Buy It Now 17h 18m
Sparks - When I Kiss You - BMG - 1995 #82163 US $4.96 Buy It Now 17h 21m
Minny Pops - Sparks In A Dark Room [Vinyl New] US $37.98 Buy It Now 17h 39m
HARRY SOKAL GROOVE - WHERE SPARKS START TO FLY - NEW CD US $18.29 Buy It Now 17h 47m
LARRY SPARKS - JOHN DEERE TRACTOR - NEW CD US $12.03 Buy It Now 17h 53m
1962 Presenting The New Christy Minstrels Randy Sparks 2-Eye MONO CL-1872 VG+ US $2.75 Buy It Now 17h 57m
MELVIN SPARKS AKILAH PRESTIGE RECORDS 10039 STEREO US $2.25 [2 bids]
SPARKS Electropop Collection CD RUSSIA 2001 RARE!!! US $39.98 [0 bids]
SPARKS Calm Before the Storm EDIT & UNRELEASE CD Single US $24.99 Buy It Now 18h 6m
Pay Back, Sparks, Omillio, Very Good US $3.02 Buy It Now 18h 9m
sparks lp introducing w/inner vg+/vg+ pc 34901 US $5.39 Buy It Now 18h 28m
sparks lp big beat wl promo w/inner vg/vg+ pc 34359 US $5.39 Buy It Now 18h 31m
JORDIN SPARKS - ONE STEP AT A TIME 1TRK PROMO CD B13 US $0.99 Buy It Now 18h 42m
JACK McDuff - Do it Now! ~ATLANTIC 1484 {orig} *1967* w/Melvin Sparks, Appleton US $32.99 Buy It Now 18h 58m
Vintage 70s Sparks Kimono My House Island Records Album Vinyl LP US $30.00 Buy It Now 19h 2m
Jason Sparks - Natural Born World Shaker - 2000 #49420 US $4.96 Buy It Now 19h 18m
Jordin Sparks by Jordin Sparks (CD, Nov-2007, 19/Jive Recordings) US $3.00 [0 bids]
Larry Sparks Sings Hank Williams LP Ralph Stanley Clinch Mountain Boys US $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 32m
Larry Sparks You Could Have Called LP Ralph Stanley Clinch Mountain Boys US $12.59 Buy It Now 19h 33m
Sparks Kimono In My House (1974, Island) Shrink Wrap! Record, Vinyl, Album, LP US $24.97 Buy It Now 19h 52m
20 song BLUEGRASS ORIGINALS V2 country gentlemen JD CROWE larry sparks NEW TAPE US $5.49 Buy It Now 20h 14m
Sparks - Best of [Repertoire] (Digitally Remastered, 2002) US $4.96 [0 bids]
GET CRAZY: ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK LP /RAMONES /LOU REED /SPARKS+++++ US $66.00 Buy It Now 20h 29m
SPARKS - Gratuitous Sax & Senseless Violins by Sparks CD Feb-1995, Lil Beethoven US $20.00 Buy It Now 20h 30m
Charles Earland - Black Talk! LP Jazz Funk Prestige Melvin Sparks Idris Muhammad US $4.99 [4 bids]
RICK CUA Midnight Sun 1989 CD RARE OUTLAWS REBECCA SPARKS US $16.95 Buy It Now 20h 44m
Exotic Creatures of the Deep - Sparks New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $27.72 Buy It Now 20h 47m
TORI SPARKS - Rivers + Roads (CD 2004) US $7.99 Buy It Now 21h 2m
Lou Donaldson - Cosmos LP Jazz Funk on Blue Note Leon Spencer Melvin Sparks US $11.24 [11 bids]
SPARKS, Just Got Back From Heaven, CD, IMPORT US $5.00 Buy It Now 22h 8m
Sparks in a Dark Room [5/20] by Minny Pops (Vinyl, May-2014, 2 Discs, Factory... US $35.02 Buy It Now 22h 16m
MARK SPARKS / CLINTON ADAMS - FLUTE RECITAL NEW CD US $24.59 Buy It Now 22h 25m
Love Thieves - Sparks [CD New] US $6.23 Buy It Now 22h 31m
? PAGAN REIGN Sparks Of Glory And Revival SAPCD 012 PAGAN METAL US $11.20 Buy It Now 22h 38m
Hang Your Hat on the Wind Walt Disney Randy Sparks dh DQ-1332 EX LP Near Mint US $9.99 [0 bids]
Randy Sparks & BPM American Gramophone Special edition open shrink1 poster 6tix US $17.00 [0 bids]
Battlefield by Jordin Sparks (CD, Jul-2009, Jive (USA)) US $6.99 Buy It Now 23h 35m
SPARKS tryouts for the human race 7" WS EX/ uk virgin US $11.59 Buy It Now 23h 38m
Sparks Beat The Clock, Blue Vinyl picture Disc 12" Vinyl US $19.88 Buy It Now 23h 43m
Jordin Sparks by Jordin Sparks (CD, Nov-2007, 19/Jive Recordings) US $2.99 Buy It Now 23h 59m
JIMMIE LUNCEFORD: The Last Sparks-1941-1944 (jazz vinyl LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
TIM SPARKS - LITTLE PRINCESS * [702397814320] - NEW CD US $13.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Graham Parker Squeezing Out Sparks CD Rock New Wave Music Album Brand New US $11.59 Buy It Now 1 day
Sparks No 1 In Heaven 6E-186 Promo Copy US $7.96 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy SPARKS music online Buy SPARKS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPARKS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPARKS Interior Design ratings distribution

SPARKS Interior Design reviews

Review by tarkus1980
1 stars Simply put, the 80s annihilated Sparks. After Ron and Russell's backing band abandoned them after Music That You Can Dance To, they picked up a new guitarist and a couple of assorted other people, and proceeded to self-produce the blandest and most faceless album of their career. There are some brief glimpses of the Mael lyrical wit of old, but they're only glimpses, and much of the music sounds like it could have come from one of a thousand different synth pop bands at the time. After this album, the band ended up taking a break for six years, and it desperately needed that time off.

There are some songs that stand out from the morass of hopelessly tacky keyboards and general 80s sludge. "The Toughest Girl in Town" and "Let's Make Love" have horrendous arrangements, of course, but I somehow find them kinda touching, and I quite like the silly way Russell makes use of his falsetto when singing "I feel it in my HEART! I feel it in my SOUL!" in the latter. At the same time, I can't make much of a reasonable justification for liking these tracks more than finding them pleasant in comparison to what's all around them. Let's hear it for lowered expectations!

Another song that stands out, though hardly in a way that allows me to call it "good" by any stretch, is the closing "Madonna," which is also done in three other languages in the bonus tracks. Ok, yes, I kinda like the simple-but-stupid chorus that pops up from time to time, but I just have a difficult time understanding why this track has to exist. I guess it's kind of a successor to "Change," in that it mostly features Russell talking over a series of repetitive keyboard meanderings, but "Change" had more interesting lyrics, more varied background and a better chorus. The story Russell tells, of having a one-night-stand with somebody he's pretty sure is Madonna, leaves me feeling more confused than anything else. Is this supposed to be some kind of rip by Ron on somebody who probably had no idea Ron even existed? Is it a fantasy? A satire? Meh.

The rest of the album is gross. I guess I feel a slight admiration for the construction of the various pieces of the opening "So Important," but even that one has such terrible arrangements that I can't imagine ever wanting to seek it out. The rest is full of overdone fake big drama in the keyboards crossed with faux-tough stretches (like in "Love-O-Rama"), and the thought of listening to this album one more time just makes me ill. There's also a two-minute instrumental in the bonus tracks called "The Big Brass Ring," but it's just a bunch of keyboard wanks piled on top of each other over booming drums, and it's no better than the typical material of the rest of the album. I'll probably turn back to the couple of good tracks from time to time, but I'll be glad to be rid of this album for good. Don't buy this before you've bought any other Sparks albums.

PS: For some reason, this received a reissue in 2001 under the name Just Got Back from Heaven. Don't buy that thinking you've uncovered some collection of rarities or anything like that.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#1163803) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, April 20, 2014

Post a review of SPARKS "Interior Design"