WELCOME TO MY DNA

Search BLACKFIELD Welcome To My DNA lyrics

Search BLACKFIELD Welcome To My DNA tabs

- Steven Wilson / guitar, vocals
- Aviv Geffen / guitar, vocals

Title is available also on vinyl. The vinyl editon is pressed on heavyweight (180 gms) vinyl in a gatefold sleeve and will be limited to 2000 numbered copies

Thanks to Lister for the addition
and to Conor Fynes for the last updates

BLACKFIELD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACKFIELD Welcome To My DNA Music

NYC: Live in New York CityNYC: Live in New York City
Kscope 2009
BlackfieldBlackfield
101 DISTRIBUTION 2009
Blackfield - Blackfield I [Japan LTD Mini LP CD] IECP-10267Blackfield - Blackfield I [Japan LTD Mini LP CD] IECP-10267
Victor Japan
Blackfield - Blackfield II [Japan LTD Mini LP CD] IECP-10268Blackfield - Blackfield II [Japan LTD Mini LP CD] IECP-10268
Victor Japan
Blackfield - Blackfield Iv (CD+DVD) [Japan LTD Mini LP CD] IEZP-67Blackfield - Blackfield Iv (CD+DVD) [Japan LTD Mini LP CD] IEZP-67
Victor Japan
AVIV GEFFEN and THE MISTAKES -MEMENTO MORI BLACKFIELD US $17.89 Buy It Now 1h 51m
AVIV GEFFEN-WITH THE TIME 2006 BLACKFIELD US $15.89 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Aviv Geffen (Blackfield) - Nowhere - RARE Original 1995 Israeli Israel CD LISTEN US $18.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
BLACKFIELD - BLACKFIELD - KSCOPE125M US $15.19 Buy It Now 12h 19m
BLACKFIELD - WELCOME TO MY DNA - KSCOPE168 US $18.69 Buy It Now 12h 20m
Blackfield - Blackfield Ii [Vinyl New] US $38.80 Buy It Now 12h 24m
BLACKFIELD - II (2007 CD) Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd US $8.09 [0 bids]
BLACKFIELD - IV NEW CD US $20.58 Buy It Now 16h 42m
IV by Blackfield *New CD* US $10.39 Buy It Now 17h 3m
AVIV GEFFEN and THE MISTAKES-"THE LETTER" BLACKFIELD US $15.89 Buy It Now 1 day
AVIV GEFFEN "With the time" 2CD SPECIAL ED. BLACKFIELD US $22.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Blackfield : Welcome To My DNA CD (2011) US $19.57 Buy It Now 1 day
BLACKFIELD IV NEW CD US $6.99 [0 bids]
Blackfield - Iv [CD New] US $13.02 Buy It Now 1 day
Iv - Blackfield New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.44 Buy It Now 1 day
israeli 2006 CD-aviv geffen ( blackfield) with the time-limited DBL edition-MINT US $42.49 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACKFIELD PORCUPINE TREE AVIV GEFFEN hello ISRAEL ONLY ISRAELI PROMO CD SINGLE US $85.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACKFIELD PORCUPINE TREE AVIV GEFFEN pain ISRAEL ONLY ISRAELI PROMO CD SINGLE US $70.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACKFIELD cloudy now ISRAEL ISRAELI PROMO CD SINGLE PORCUPINE TREE, AVIV GEFFEN US $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACKFIELD S/T ISRAEL ISRAELI PROMO CD SINGLE PORCUPINE TREE, AVIV GEFFEN NM US $65.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AVIV GEFFEN STEVEN WILSON BLACKFIELD once ISRAEL ISRAELI PROMO PORCUPINE TREE US $70.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACKFIELD - IV [BLACKFIELD] [802644822631] - NEW CD US $15.45 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACKFIELD-WELCOME TO MY DNA-JAPAN MINI LP CD E75 US $24.50 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACKFIELD-BLACKFIELD-JAPAN MINI LP CD E75 US $24.50 Buy It Now 3 days
AVIV GEFFEN BLACKFIELD RARE RADIO PROMO CD SINGLE US $9.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Aviv Geffen - Journey ISRAEL POP ROCK BLACKFIELD US $9.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Aviv Geffen - Memento mori Folk Rock BLACKFIELD US $9.90 Buy It Now 3 days
AVIV GEFFEN MEMENTO MORI ISRAELI HEBREW JEWISH POP ROCK BLACKFIELD 2002 CD US $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Blackfield - IV SPECIAL EDITION with 5.1 cd(feat. Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree) US $19.37 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACKFIELD-BLACKFIELD 2-JAPAN MINI LP CD E75 US $24.50 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACKFIELD-BLACKFIELD IV-JAPAN CD+DVD J50 US $42.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Welcome to My DNA by Blackfield *New CD* US $9.74 Buy It Now 3 days
AVIV GEFFEN-JOURNEY MEMORIES BLACKFIELD DYLAN US $17.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Blackfield - Welcome To My DNA Vinyl LP Sealed Steven Wilson Porcupine Tree US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Blackfield II UK LP Vinyl Record US $48.25 Buy It Now 4 days
AVIV GEFFEN MOSAIC ISRAELI HEBREW JEWISH POP ROCK BLACKFIELD 2012 CD US $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Blackfield - Welcome To My DNA (NEW CD) US $14.17 Buy It Now 4 days
Blackfield JAPAN 4 titles Mini LP CD SS + PROMO IV BOX SET Steven Wilson US $174.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Aviv Geffen (Blackfield) Sings Dylan In Hebrew Israel Promo Israeli CD LISTEN US $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BLACKFIELD II BY BLACKFIELD (CD) US $19.91 Buy It Now 4 days
AVIV GEFFEN BLACKFIELD RARE RADIO PROMO CD SINGLE US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
AVIV GEFFEN BLACKFIELD RARE PROMO CD SINGLE "UNDER THE" US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
AVIV GEFFEN BLACKFIELD RARE PROMO CD SINGLE TOMORROW US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SHARON BY AVIV GEFFEN BLACKFIELD RADIO PROMO CD SINGLE US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
AVIV GEFFEN PORCUPINE TREE BLACKFIELD ORIG ISRAEL US $40.00 Buy It Now 5 days
AVIV GEFFEN PORCUPINE TREE BLACKFIELD CD S/T ORIG ISRAEL US $40.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Blackfield - Welcome To My Dna CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 5 days
Blackfield - IV LP Vinyl Record US $31.60 Buy It Now 5 days
aviv geffen - blackfield- rare radio DJ promo CD single - FOR YOU ?????? US $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
aviv geffen - blackfield- rare radio DJ promo CD single -with the time -?? ???? US $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
aviv geffen - blackfield- rare radio DJ promo CD single -yoman masa- ???? ??? US $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
aviv geffen - blackfield- rare radio DJ promo CD single- eich le'ehov otach US $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Welcome to My Dna - Blackfield New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $31.84 Buy It Now 5 days
Blackfiled - Blackfield LP+12" 180 Gr Vinyl Reissue US $49.85 Buy It Now 5 days
Blackfield - Iv (NEW CD) US $19.84 Buy It Now 5 days
AVIV GEFFEN and THE MISTAKES-3rd BLACKFIELD US $17.90 Buy It Now 5 days
AVIV GEFFEN debut -"It's only the moonlight" BLACKFIELD US $17.89 Buy It Now 5 days
AVIV GEFFEN and THE MISTAKES "Nowhere" DEBUT blackfield US $17.89 Buy It Now 5 days
AVIV GEFFEN-HOLLOWS (HALULIM) BLACKFIELD US $17.89 Buy It Now 5 days
AVIV GEFFEN+ THE MISTAKES-"It's cloudy now" BLACKFIELD US $17.89 Buy It Now 5 days
BLACKFIELD**IV (GATEFOLD)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Blackfield - WELCOME TO MY DNA vinyl LP Porcupine Tree SEALED (see description) US $24.32 Buy It Now 5 days
Blackfield - SELF-TITLED ALBUM ltd 2x vinyl 12" Porcupine Tree MINT SEALED US $29.18 Buy It Now 5 days
Blackfield (Double Vinyl) FIRST PRESS LP PORCUPINE TREE US $39.99 [0 bids]
BLACKFIELD Blackfield TEST PRESS 2LP 2004 Porcupine Tree US $149.99 [0 bids]
Blackfield II - Blackfield US $11.03 Buy It Now 5 days
Blackfield - Iv CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 6 days
AMIT EREZ CLEVER AND STRONG MY WILL BLACKFIELD INFECTION ISRAEL ISRAELI PROMO CD US $37.99 Buy It Now 6 days
AVIV GEFFEN BLACK & WHITE BLACKFIELD TREVOR HORN PROMO CD US $59.99 Buy It Now 6 days
AVIV GEFFEN BLACKFIELD HOPE PORCUPINE TREE SONG PROMO ISRAEL ISRAELI 1 TRACK CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
AVIV GEFFEN III 3 ???? ??? ISRAEL ISRAELI BLACKFIELD TO BE IN LOVE WITH YOU CD US $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
AVIV GEFFEN MISTAKES BLACKFIELD FULL MOON COMPILATION HEBREW ISRAEL ISRAELI 2 CD US $47.49 Buy It Now 6 days
BLACKFIELD - BLACKFIELD II [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $9.92 Buy It Now 6 days
Blackfield - Iv [Vinyl New] US $24.94 Buy It Now 6 days
BLACKFIELD IV CD NEW & SEALED US $17.75 Buy It Now 7 days
Aviv Geffen (Blackfield) RARE Israel Israeli Promo CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Aviv Geffen (Blackfield) Israel Israeli Radio Promo CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Aviv Geffen (Blackfield) Israel Israeli Radio DJ Promo US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Aviv Geffen (Blackfield) Israel Israeli Hebrew DJ Promo US $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Blackfield US Original DBL Vinyl LP Sealed New Porcupine Tree No Man US $149.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Blackfield - Welcome To My DNA 2011 SEALED 180 Gr Vinyl US $39.85 Buy It Now 8 days
BLACKFIELD - Blackfield promo CD single (Helicon Records import), Steven Wilson US $25.92 [0 bids]
BLACKFIELD - IV [BLACKFIELD] [802644822624] - NEW CD US $10.01 Buy It Now 8 days
BLACKFIELD SET OF 3 ISRAELI PROMO CD SINGLES ONCE, MISS YOU, BLACKFIELD US $100.00 Buy It Now 9 days
AVIV GEFFEN (BLACKFIELD) black white CD SINGLE 2007 US $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Live In Nyc - Blackfield New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $22.43 Buy It Now 9 days
Blackfield [Digipak] by Blackfield (CD, Feb-2005, Koch (USA)) US $18.95 Buy It Now 9 days
BLACKFIELD - Magazine Poster US $7.30 Buy It Now 10 days
SEFI EFRATI SHE'LL BE MINE AVIV GEFFEN BLACKFIELD PROMO DJ CD ??? ????? ??? ???? US $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
BLACKFIELD - WELCOME TO MY DNA: CD ALBUM US $14.57 Buy It Now 10 days
Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree) & Aviv Geffen - Blackfield - Israeli Israel Promo US $59.99 Buy It Now 11 days
AVIV GEFFEN (BLACKFIELD) RARE PROMO SINGLE + VIDEO ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? US $35.00 Buy It Now 11 days
AVIV GEFFEN (BLACKFIELD) TIPOT PROMO CD SINGLE 2012 ???? ??? ????? ????? ????? US $35.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Blackfield Ii - Blackfield New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $49.39 Buy It Now 11 days
Blackfield - Blackfield2 NEW CD US $11.72 Buy It Now 12 days
Blackfield - Blackfield NEW CD US $11.72 Buy It Now 12 days
Blackfield - Welcome To My Dna NEW CD US $16.02 Buy It Now 12 days
Blackfield - Iv NEW CD US $16.02 Buy It Now 12 days
Blackfield Welcome To My DNA cd new US $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Blackfield- S/T, Blackfield II, Welcome To My DNA, Blackfield IV (4 CD Lot) US $50.00 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy BLACKFIELD music online Buy BLACKFIELD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLACKFIELD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLACKFIELD Welcome To My DNA ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(41%)

BLACKFIELD Welcome To My DNA reviews

Review by Any Colour You Like
3 stars I want to begin this review by stating that this is a good album, it has some wonderful tracks, full of pop hooks and completed with typically melancholic Blackfield lyrics. However, there are some truly bizarre, or downright silly angsty lyrics which ruin much of this album. Now I won't dwell on these lyrics because they aren't all bad, and in part, they succinctly fit the feel and tone of the album.

Blackfield's typical style of semi-acoustic melancholic pop-rock is as catchy as ever here. Aviv Geffen's role as the major songwriter is a nice break from Steven Wilson's somewhat elevated status in the contemporary music world. Anyway, there are plenty of hooks to keep the listener engaged, and the occasional up-tempo or crunchier riff, just to keep sound fresh. There is nothing here that will challenge any Blackfield (or Wilson veterans), however, the passages of melodic distortion found in tracks like "Blood" and "Zigota" are very well done. And as usual, the production is immaculate. Now, as far as rock albums go, I can't have too many complaints about the music. It's all very introspective and emotional. Nothing groundbreaking, nor offensively dull. However, the lyrics define 'patchy.' There are some decent lines like:

"The wolves are out tonight, and they're looking for a fight"

And then there are some truly horrid ones like:

"F**k you all, f**k you, I don't care".

Now you can read whatever psychological interpretations into those lyrics that you want. And interpret them in the context of the entire album, but it doesn't change the fact that they are painful to listen to. Cathartic for the writer - perhaps. Not for me. On balance, the lyrics shouldn't hurt the album, but in my opinion they do. Whenever I hear Steven Wilson call some presumably antagonist character a "bitch", I can't but feel a sense angst that belies the album. Make no mistakes, it's all well indeed to write about melancholic sentiments and personal fulfillment, but such emotionally prozaic lyrics seem to contradict the mature and poised nature of much of the music, and indeed many of the other lyrical passages.

Send comments to Any Colour You Like (BETA) | Report this review (#425253) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 30, 2011

4 stars "...Goodbye old friend, my Paranoid, We'll meet again, some day..." Finally, here's the much-awaited third installment from Blackfield - that rather unexpected, unlikely, if not to say surreal collaboration between the British stiff-upper-lip über-nerd, Master Producer/singer/guitarist Steven Wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#448526) | Posted by Antennas | Monday, May 16, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Welcome to my DNA -- Blackfield Being the third Blackfield LP release, Welcome to my DNA shows songwriters/composers/band leaders Aviv Geffen and Steven Wilson in top form. Welcome to my DNA isn't much of a departure from the basic Blackfield sound; pop hooks, melancholic lyrics and them ... (read more)

Report this review (#428399) | Posted by The Monodrone | Wednesday, April 06, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Perhaps more luminous than Blackfield II, musically talking, which means a departure from some previous compositions they've got us used to, still retaining some essence in songs like "Far Away", "Rising of the tide", "On The Plane" and maybe "Glasshouse", all good songs by the way. Now let's see ... (read more)

Report this review (#423173) | Posted by synesthetize | Saturday, March 26, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BLACKFIELD "Welcome To My DNA"