SEVEN CIRCLES

The Tea Party Seven Circles album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy THE TEA PARTY Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Writing's on the Wall (2:40)
2. Stargazer (4:11)
3. One Step Closer Away (3:49)
4. Oceans (4:35)
5. Luxuria (4:25)
6. Overload (3:53)
7. Coming Back Again (4:44)
8. The Watcher (4:16)
9. Empty Glass (3:16)
10. Wishing You Would Stay (4:11)
11. Seven Circles (7:36)

Search THE TEA PARTY Seven Circles lyrics

Search THE TEA PARTY Seven Circles tabs

- Jeff Martin / vocals, guitars
- Stuart Chatwood / bass
- Jeff Burrows / drums

Thanks to prisonburg for the addition

THE TEA PARTY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE TEA PARTY Seven Circles Music

Seven CirclesSeven Circles
Emd Int'l 2004

More places to buy THE TEA PARTY music online Buy THE TEA PARTY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE TEA PARTY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE TEA PARTY Seven Circles ratings distribution

THE TEA PARTY Seven Circles reviews

Review by russellk
2 stars And so we reach the rather bleak nadir of this compelling band. THE TEA PARTY learned its chops performing LED ZEPPELIN covers. However, by this, their seventh album, they have all the chops in the world but bind them up rather in the manner Chinese women were once forced to wrap their feet. The result is stunted and unbalanced.

And yet. A surfeit of heavy rock riffs still stirs a faint pleasure in me. Stop it, 'Overload'! I don't want to enjoy this; I shouldn't! But - hee hee - it's still fun. 'Writings On The Wall' is a superior hard rocker. The chorus to 'Wishing You Would Stay' is lovely, with the female voice lifting the song out of mediocrity. Listened to in isolation - perhaps as part of one of their earlier albums - these tracks wouldn't be too bad. (Well, 'The Watcher' is pretty bad, really.) But put 'em all together and you have the same result you'd get if you forced Shakespeare to write a script for a Teletubbies episode.

No, 'Seven Circles', I'm going to resist your crude blandishments. You are a sellout, written to get heavy rock radio airplay, and I despise you for that. If I was the charismatic lead singer and had a desire to make more meaningful music I'd leave after such a limp effort - oh look, he did.

Send comments to russellk (BETA) | Report this review (#1283406) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2 stars Actually, I rather enjoy this album. So why am I giving it only two stars? Allow me to explain. Take three exquisitely talented musicians who are capable of combining folk with Led Zeppelin-inspired rock, electric and acoustic blues, heavy rock with world music, and industrial with heavy rock an ... (read more)

Report this review (#1274187) | Posted by FragileKings | Wednesday, September 10, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE TEA PARTY "Seven Circles"